The Test Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife doubts the veracity of the erotic stories.
9.3k words
4.29
21.5k
38
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers

All characters are over 18. This probably should be posted in Sci-Fi and Fantasy as this world has no STDs and no AIDs. Otherwise...well, you get the picture. This is a story of a wife being used by strangers. If you want a BTB story, close this and continue looking,

* * *

"That was stupid," Shelly sighed. "There has to be a story here that is even remotely possible. Every guy I know would have untied her and given her his coat or shirt."

"What do you mean?" Doug said looking at the website. "There are guys who'd take advantage of the situation. I know I wouldn't but you're dreaming if every guy would save her."

Doug and Shelly had crawled into bed. They finally had peace after chasing the 3 and 5-year-old boys around all day. They might have been exhausted but it was Saturday night and the kids were in bed. Doug had pulled up the erotic story site and he read one about a couple who were into increasingly kinky things. They'd hiked into a wilderness area and he'd tied her naked to a tree right off a hiking trail. He watched as she was ravaged by various hikers, men without morals, all eager to empty their balls without untying the helpless woman.

"But three pairs of men? Six men, none of which put a stop to it?" she sputtered. "I call bullshit. Even Carl would untie me...at least after he fucked the shit out of me," she smiled. Carl was Doug's oldest friend and was known as a serial womanizer.

Doug laughed, "So, it went from the girl getting fucked to you getting fucked." He felt her slick pussy, "You call bullshit but I've rarely felt you so wet so soon."

Shelly stroked his cock, "I'm not the only one. Were you thinking it was me tied to the tree and you were hiding behind the bushes jerking off?"

Doug rolled between his wife's legs and slid his cock inside her, "Of course not. You know how I hate it when men flirt with you or worse, you flirt back."

"I know, you stand there looking so pissed and when we get home you lay into me...hard," she giggled.

"Ok, it's fun to see how hot you are and how much guys want to get into your pants...or shirt," he sighed as she sucked on her nipple. "These are fucking spectacular."

"That's so sweet," Shelly sighed as she felt her husband drive harder into her. She loved how intense his fucking gets when he gets jealous or aroused. This was simply from her suggesting it was her tied to the tree. She thought back to the beach party they had the previous summer and Carl had been extremely handsy in the water. Then he'd twice enlisted Shelly's help in getting drinks from the stand down the beach. She told him on the way home that Carl volunteered to help scratch any itch she might have when Doug had to go on a business trip. That night, Doug was not only very passionate, but he also woke her up twice more in the middle of the night.

Doug and Shelly hadn't settled into routine sex, though neither had stepped out of their marital vows. Shelly was 5' 3", 105 with a cute ass, tight waist, and full 34D tits. She worked out daily to keep herself fit. Doug was still in good shape for an accountant working 50 - 55 hour weeks, 6' 1", 175. He worked out every other morning before heading to the office and still proudly checked out his six-pack abs every morning.

Doug could feel Shelly was wetter than usual, the story of being tied up? Thoughts of the man she seemingly disliked but mentioned periodically, Carl? Doug didn't care, 'think about any man you want as long as it's me you open your legs for.' "Damn, you feel so horny tonight. You liked the story?"

"Ok, Carl borrowed your level last week," Shelly said softly as she stroked Doug's hair. Whatever he was doing was sending jolts from her nipples to her crotch...though it could have been his fat throbbing shaft.

Doug looked up, "Great, um...so?" he asked before taking her other nipple.

"He wanted to verify it was true, I think that's the word he used. He told me to lie on my back on the island in the kitchen," she panted.

Doug looked up, where was this going? "That sounds dumb."

"I told him he was being stupid and to just leave but he told me I was being chicken and then made clucking sounds," she said. She could feel things building, illogically fighting them but wanting to finish her story. "I thought it'd be easier to get rid of him if I did it so I climbed up and lay on my back. He put the 4' level on me and studied that bubble window," she arched her back as she felt her orgasm coming on, "Oh, God! Um, the level was between my legs and on my...the boob you're sucking on. He was moving it, trying to make it level...oh, shit!" she spat as she came hard. This might have been the fastest she'd ever orgasmed.

Doug ground against her writhing pelvis shocked at how quickly, how powerfully, and how long she came. His balls were also starting to pleasantly ache and as she collapsed with a half smile on her face he returned to driving his cock into her sopping pussy. He had to ask, "Did that really happen?"

"Yes. He pushed the tool against my breast and told me I'd need to raise my pussy up to bring it level. I told him it won't work, and he told me I was top-heavy. I decided to see how high I'd have to raise my...my pussy to get the level...um, level. He was moving it back and forth between my legs...hitting my...oh fuck!" she hissed as everything started to build again. This was new. She'd never cum more than once before. "Oh, wooowwwww!" she put her head back and gasped as this time a full-body orgasm ripped through her. She was amazed at the intense waves or pulses shooting through her.

Doug had the image of Carl grinding the level on Shelly's clit and exploded inside her. With each spasm, he pulled back and slammed into her pussy as if trying to inject his sperm as deeply as he could.

The couple lay on the damp sheets panting heavily. Shelly was stroking her husband's back. She knew he was going to ask.

"That was hot, but you made that up just to get me going, didn't you?" Doug said.

Shelly shook her head. "It happened. I wanted to tell you but I thought you'd be angry."

"He never touched you?"

She shook her head, "never with his hands, but he made sure to scrape that bar across my nipples and against my clit before he shook his head, saying, 'I guess it will have to do.' Then he was gone leaving me feeling ravaged on the kitchen counter" She turned her head in embarrassment, "I...I might have had to take care of things right there," she said softly.

"Holy crap! I can't believe he did that or you let him," Doug sighed.

"I'm sorry. I thought it was just a joke," she said as she noticed her husband was still hard.

"No, it was a stupid test. Your clothes threw off all the measurements. I would have had you do it naked." With that, he shoved his cock back into her very wet pussy.

* * *

A week later, after making sure the babysitter had everything she needed they headed to dinner. They had to park down the block from their favorite Mexican restaurant as the side lot was filled. They were a couple of blocks away when they both stopped and laughed. There was a fetish store with a scantily clad mannequin tied up, wrists bound high over her head.

Doug grinned, "remind you of anything? I can see you like that, it's a great look," he chuckled.

Shelly slapped his shoulder but felt that welcome pulsing, "You wish." She started walking toward the welcome lit sign up ahead. A block later she stopped and laughed loudly.

Doug looked at the display and also laughed. The hardware store's display was a series of various levels. "Holy shit!" Doug grinned, "The Gods must want us to fuck like bunnies tonight."

Shelly nodded across the street at the Motel, "maybe not wait until tonight," she looked at her husband.

"Hourly rates," Doug read, "HBO, A/C"

Shelly felt a rush, "We could check in under Mr. and Mrs. Smith for two hours," she said feeling a bit flushed.

Doug looked his wife over, "Let's save that. Perhaps next time we come down here you could wear painted-on shorts, painted-on top. A tee-shirt and jeans isn't quite the 'rent-a-room for two hours' look," he smiled.

They usually took their time over dinner but arrived home an hour earlier than they'd told the babysitter. Doug was feeling a pleasant buzz from the one margarita while Shelly was fairly looped having had a second.

"Any issues?" Doug asked.

The girl shook her head, "Your boys are nothing. They were wrapped up in their lego kit making monsters," she smiled.

They paid the girl for the time they'd originally said and she picked up her school books and headed down the street. Convenient having the babysitter so close.

They checked on the boys who were fast asleep then headed to their bedroom. That night Shelly was more vocal than usual, perhaps because of the thought of her play-acting a prostitute, or the two store displays. Doug didn't care either way as she again came twice. The bonus was after her second orgasm she climbed off him, crawled down, and sucked him off. For the first time, she let him cum in her mouth and then swallowed.

Basking in their post-orgasmic bliss, Doug stroked his wife's back. "What got into you? Was it the margs? The motel?"

"Do you really want to know? Perhaps it would be better to keep it a secret," she smiled.

Doug began tickling his wife who immediately began writhing around trying to get away. He loved how ticklish she was. Ha also loved seeing those massive breasts flop around. "Tell me, tell me or I'll make you wet the bed again." The last time he'd tortured her like this she lost bladder control.

Shelly was panting and giggling, "Ok, ok...stop!" she begged. As soon as Doug stopped, she lay there panting. "It was the girl tied up in the store. I did think it was me but it was the blindfold on her that made me the horniest. I was imagining being tied up in the woods and hearing footsteps. Men? Women? Was it you or some perverted stranger?" she said. "Am I bad?" she asked softly.

Doug was stroking her sopping pussy, "Bad is good. Be as bad as you want. I thought you said 90% of the guys would be chivalrous and untie you," he said as he stroked her breast. Shelly arched her back letting out a low groan as Doug pinched her nipple and clit at the same time.

"That does take away from the fantasy," she sighed, "Most guys wouldn't even think of taking advantage of a woman in distress. Do they have trees in prison yards?" she asked.

Doug shook his head, "Probably not. We could check, but there are guys. I'll bet you Carl would have his cock inside you within minutes."

"I'll bet you he wouldn't. He's all talk and no...ok, some action. He was checking my top at the beach a few weeks ago, you know, making sure I didn't have any sand under it."

"Seriously?" Doug asked. "You let him?"

"No! I told him no and he stopped immediately. He even apologized saying he must have some type of Tourettes," she sighed. "Don't think badly of me but I've fantasized he ignored my protestations."

"I think he knew I was right there. I'll wager you if I weren't around he'd have you naked in no time," Doug said as he crawled down between Shelly's legs.

Shelly loved being eaten and opened her legs. Doug had great skills and loved to display them. "Oh, wow! That feels great," she panted. "How would we test your theory?" she asked.

"I'll tell you after you cum," Doug said. He came up with the idea as they were driving home. He thought it would be a valid test.

It wasn't long before Shelly felt everything boil up partly because Doug was hitting her exactly as she liked it but mostly because she imagined Carl's large rough hands on her breasts and between her legs. "Yes, yes, yesss...oooohhh, fuck!" she spat as she came again.

Doug swallowed her flowing juices as she ground her pussy against his face. When she'd relaxed and gone limp he wiped his face and crawled up next to her.

Shelly felt the pleasurable waves fade and looked at her husband. "Ok, bastard. Tell me. Tell me how we test your theory?"

"OK, I'll need help moving your grandparent's stuff over to the storage unit," he said. The third garage space was filled with furniture and boxes. "I'll ask Carl to help move all this. Between his pickup and ours, we should be able to get it all in one trip. Then to show our appreciation we'll take him to Mama Rosas's. I thought about feeling the effects of their margaritas. We'll get back and I'll tell you guys I'm ready to pass out leaving you with Carl in the living room."

"How would that be a test?" Shelly asked, "You know he'll try something."

"Sure he will, but you said yourself, guys will back off if you say no, unlike the stories. Let him try what he wants and say no. I'll bet you he stops immediately. He is no sexual predator."

"What if he is?" she asked. "Not really in the mood to be raped...at least not in our living room."

Doug looked at his wife, "Not in the living room, where?"

Shelly chuckled, "Sorry. The woods thing has been on my mind."

"Storing that for future reference," he smiled. "Anyhow, you say no and if he doesn't stop, I'll come out to get water or something. He wouldn't do anything if I were there."

* * *

The following weekend they sent the boys to his parents' house, telling them they'd be running over to the storage unit and it would be hard to look after the kids. Carl was a great help as he was quite a bit stronger than Doug, which was saying a lot. They cleared out the space and then told Carl they'd be taking him to dinner.

Carl whistled seeing Shelly come down the stairs in her flowered summer dress. It wasn't revealing or short but with the light behind her, they could easily make out her womanly curves.

Doug insisted they Uber as he wanted to be free to have a second margarita. Doug climbed into the front seat, Carl and Shelly in the back.

They enjoyed the meal, Shelly acting a lot friendlier to Carl than she had in the past and when they were again picked up, Carl and Shelly never hesitated to get in the back. Normally this would bother Doug but he chatted with the driver who looked in the rearview mirror periodically, then at Doug.

They arrived home, and Carl thanked them saying he should head home himself.

"Nonsense," Doug said, "You wanted to see the pictures from the Grand Caymans. Shelly sure attracted a lot of attention that trip," he slurred.

Carl and Shelly sat on the couch while Doug went over to the bookcase and pulled down an album. Shelly did look hot in her itty bitty bikini. They'd never shared these pictures with anyone before. Doug handed Carl the album. "Something to drink?" he asked.

Both Carl and Shelly shook their heads but Doug went over to the bar. He poured a shot of water from the tequila bottle and downed it. He followed with another before plopping the glass down. "Sorry," he said softly, "stressful week at work. Anyhow, skip over the first few pages. You know the usual pictures from the plane, of the hotel. The best ones are when we hit the nude beach. Those are near the back," he slurred. He flopped down in the armchair in the corner.

He watched through heavily lidded eyes as Shelly giggled at what Carl was saying or pointing to.

Carl looked over and nudged Shelly. "I should go. Doug's out of it," he said.

Shelly shook her head, "He's ok. He did have a hard week. Getting close to tax season and he's been working 14-hour days. I think he's earned blowing off steam like this."

Carl didn't look disappointed. Shelly had not really warmed up to him, especially after he came up behind her in the ocean and slipped his hands under the bathing suit. He thought she was going to kill him or tell Doug and Doug would kill him. She hadn't but he was more reserved in his flirting with her. The problem was, he thought there was no woman in the world sexier than Shelly. She haunted him in his dreams, more than once imagining they were lying naked with one another.

Shelly could feel the man's warmth against her though he made no move to do anything. She was worried the experiment would just peter out when Doug roused himself.

"Sorry guys. I'm not going to pass out on the chair...don't get up. I'm good. Going to bed," he again slurred. "Carl, thanks so much for helping us out today. I'll talk to you later." He turned and headed upstairs.

Shelly put a hand on Carl's leg as he started to get up. She looked up and could just make out Doug sitting in her sewing room. They had an open living room with a balcony with the boys' room and Shelly's sewing room.

Carl was oblivious and turned the page in the album and sighed, "Wow! Your tits look even better than they felt," he smiled. He looked over at the stairs and then swung an arm over Shelly's shoulder. "I really like this shot," he tapped the page.

Shelly had to agree. The sun was at a 45 making her breasts stand out impressively. In the background, she saw a dozen faces all looking right at her as she stood by the shore.

Carl was stroking her collarbone above her breast as they continued through the album. Her dress was designed to tempt guys. The top was an elastic band that hugged her tits just begging to be pulled down. He felt a stirring as his fingers slid over the rounded top of her breast grazing the top hem. He was surprised to see boudoir shots with Shelly flopped on the bed still topless. He wished she were bottomless as well. Again he glanced at the stairs before shifting in his seat so his hand could slide under the fabric feeling more of her intriguing mass.

Shelly felt those powerful fingers gently stroking her upper breast, perhaps just an inch from her nipple. "I should put this away," she said as she started to close the album, "I'm sure Doug just wanted to show you the topless beach ones...though I have no idea why."

Carl stopped her, "Why? I've seen your breasts and felt them. What could be so bad?"

Shelly shook her head, "Ok, but this doesn't mean you can get any ideas, got it?"

Carl quit stroking her upper breast, "Doug's my best friend," he said meaninglessly. "Turn the page, let me...oh wow!"

Shelly blushed as she tried not to feel the rush she felt when Doug took these photos. She was fully naked posing in various lewd positions. This was Penthouse rather than Playboy. She could feel additional heat from the man and heard more rapid breathing. She started to turn the page but Carl stopped her. He'd shifted again in his seat, either he was getting uncomfortably hard or he wanted to slide his hand down farther.

"Damn! You are the more beautiful woman I know. I'm no stranger to the women in the magazines but they couldn't hold a candle to you," he sighed.

"Thanks," Shelly said softly. She was wishing Carl would actually make a move so he'd leave and she could go upstairs and get Doug's cock inside her. She couldn't remember the last time she felt almost desperation for a hard cock. She looked at Carl's lap feeling a shiver go through her, What would she do if Doug weren't watching? She glanced upstairs but could no longer see her husband. Did he fall asleep for real? Did he change his observation post? Is he in bed? She felt a jolt as Carl's fingers flicked across her nipple. She thought about telling him to stop not sure if he would as his hand slid down to fully cup her breast.

"What's on the next page?" he asked.

Shelly was having trouble concentrating as she turned the page. This one was much the same as the previous one but with close-ups of her glistening pussy and her flushed breasts. She even posed as one of those porn sluts with her pussy lips pulled apart revealing her 'pink.' It was the next page that made her nervous. Carl was in no hurry to move on as he slid a hand under the album on her lap and stroked her thigh. She should tell him to stop but it did feel good. These were working man's hands, large, strong, and calloused. Her nipple was on fire as he slowly palmed her huge breast and he was sliding his other hand just below her steaming pussy.

barkirk
barkirk
3,072 Followers