The Test Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly started punching her husband, "you fucker! You left me and three men...where the fuck were you?" she cried.

Dan saw her wrists were raw, her breasts were red as if roughly mauled and her pussy was swollen. "I'm so sorry...so fucking sorry. I just..." he said lamely as he held her. He noticed her bathing suit and picked up the pieces. "They cut it and...?" He dropped the soaking smelly pieces of cloth.

Shelly nodded, "I need my pack. I want to get back to the cabin and clean up."

"We'll call the cops. You were raped," Doug said.

Shelly shook her head, "and tell them what? Three men whose names I didn't get took advantage of me after you tied me nearly naked right off a hiking trail? Then you disappeared rather than ensure my safety? What was our plan? Tease men and get our kicks out of seeing them frustrated?" she said. "Let's go."

The entire hike back, Shelly didn't say a word. They got to the cabin and went immediately into the bathroom spending a good half hour showering. She didn't even look at her husband and just crawled into bed. When Doug asked if he could bring her back some dinner she never acknowledged his question as she lay with her back to him.

Doug slept on the couch that night and the next morning, Shelly seemed better.

"We can check out early and head back home," Doug said. "I know I've said it over and over but I'm so sorry you have to go through that."

Shelly sat on the bed looking at him, "tell me again where you were. I need to know what happened. I thought maybe you'd been hurt or something."

Doug sighed and explained how the burrito must have been bad and he'd spent a half hour shitting his guts out. He hated leaving her but it seemingly wouldn't end.

The girl shook her head, "I get it. Been there. I guess it was just bad luck."

"Let's pack up and head home," Doug said, "I guess we know that the stories could be true."

Shelly laughed, "I still maintain that 90% of the men would have rescued me. We have the rest of the week and we brought lots of rope. The only thing I'd like is something to reduce chafing around my wrists," she said. "Also, that was my one bathing suit and I don't want to waste my good bras and panties so I guess I'll just have to be naked."

"You want to go through that again? I thought you'd be traumatized."

Shelly shook her head, "It wasn't pleasant...at least at first, but then it became...arousing and I came twice. The first time I was mortified but then as they talked about me as if I weren't there while using my ass and pussy for their own pleasure the second orgasm was a lot more intense."

"Holy shit! you liked it, didn't you? You've been quiet because you feel guilty that you enjoyed being raped by strangers," Doug said.

Shelly nodded, "I didn't enjoy it at first and I wanted to kill you for abandoning me. The men were rude and rough but the more they fucked me the wetter I got. Then their rude comments triggered something inside me and I wanted them to be even more coarse. I went from begging you to save me to hoping you'd show up but a little later." She looked down at her hands, "all night I dreamt about men taking turns with me, using me," she said quietly.

The rest of the week, they chose different spots but the first day rather than being tied upright, Shelly wanted to be on her back saying that limiting access to her ass might be a good idea.

The first spot they chose was a rocky ledge with trees at each quadrant so she was able to be tied down on her back spread-eagle. She saw how Doug was looking at her and smiled. "I thought of a flaw in our story. Sure, you might like to tie me up and fuck me but why didn't you fuck me yesterday before trying to untie the knots?"

Doug grinned, "I was thinking that I loved how helpless you looked and wanted to fuck you." He unbuckled his pants, stroked his cock, and without foreplay shoved it into his wife's pussy. "Oh fuck! You're so tight right now," he panted.

Shelly groaned, "Not like yesterday after three men loosened me up...oh yes. That's it, use my cunt for your pleasure," she sighed happily.

Doug didn't wait for Shelly to cum, just leaned over gripping those massive tits, and pounded her pussy. Within minutes he slammed into her and emptied his balls inside her. He pumped into her with each surge until his balls were drained. He pulled out and pulled up his pants. He looked at the cum leaking out and nodded, "this looks better. I'll be just over by the rocks. I see someone who doesn't want to cut you free and I'll be here in 10 seconds."

Shelly shook her head, "or you could wait. Let them have some fun first," she said quietly.

"Really?" Doug asked, "Ok but we need a safe word, something that makes me come running," he said.

"How about if I yell, 'Stop it, you bastards!'?" she said, "or if they gag me like the guys did yesterday, you see that and rescue me. Otherwise, I'll never be able to yell out."

Doug didn't have long to wait as two brothers came around the corner. Shelly begged to have the ropes cut and without hesitating, they not only cut her loose they offered her a shirt as Shelly explained he'd run back to the cabin to get a knife and took her clothes so they'd not be stolen. They waited with her to keep her safe until Doug came running up the trail holding a knife (folded, of course. Please don't run with an exposed blade) and Shelly's clothes.

The two boys shook their heads at how stupid Doug was before going on their way.

The rest of the week was a mixed bag. One time Doug was in the middle of fucking Shelly while she was tied with her back to a tree and three men came around the corner. "Dude, what's this?" they asked, "A little kinky stuff? Can we have a turn?"

They admitted they liked public sex and Shelly looked the men over and nodded. They were gentler than the first three men and even offered Doug a beer while he sat and watched his wife getting fucked. When they finished the first man shook Doug's hand, "Thanks. We've been packing for three weeks and these guys were starting to look good," he chuckled.

Then Shelly wanted to be tied to a tree while being blindfolded. She almost came hearing the men's voices and their sneering laugh when she begged to be untied. She didn't know how many there were or anything other than their cocks were hard and they didn't last long...though they lasted long enough for her to cum three times.

Another time, two men were just finishing fucking Shelly who was tied and bent over a log and four men came around the corner. The first two men smiled at the guys and waved an arm out, "All yours. She's a prime piece of ass," one of them said. "Oh, we promised her we'd cut her loose after we fucked her so it would be nice if you guys could do that."

Doug wondered if Shelly wanted to yell out the safe phrase but she never said a word, then after her mouth was stuffed with cock most of the time.

The strangest was a church group led by a priest with six 18 to 20-year-old boys. The boys all said they should cut the spread-eagled girl loose. She was tied up naked between two trees looking like a human X. The priest shook his head, "Boys, do you not believe in the power of God? Do you think she wasn't put here for us? Or, he put us in her path to pleasure her. It would be a sin to leave this beautiful woman unsatisfied." Doug almost fell asleep as the seven men took turns...multiple turns with the helpless woman. He thought after an hour she'd have yelled out the safe phrase. He made the decision for her and looped around and come running up the trail after all the men came at least twice, some three times inside her.

Saturday morning came about and it was time to check out. The tally was 16 good Samaritans, and 8 groups of sexual predators. Not exactly the 90% of men are decent but at least a majority.

They loaded up the car, or actually, Doug loaded up the car as Shelly was walking stiffly. He looked over at his wife. "That escalated quickly. You'd been with just me in your life to...how many?"

"34. There were a few guys who I wished were not nice guys. Those two guys from Sweden? They were cute," she sighed.

"Holy shit! I guess I knew the number was high, but..." he sighed. "We learned a valuable lesson here," he said sadly.

Shelly nodded, "For anal, spit sucks and oleo isn't a whole lot better. Cooking oil is ok, but Vaseline is great."

"I wouldn't know," Doug said bitterly. "Anal has been very rare in our sex lives."

Shelly sighed, "I know, but I feel different about it, more open."

As they pulled out of the dirt drive onto the highway Shelly suggested, "We could stop at the local bar 20 miles down the road. You could drive drop me off and check in to see how I'm doing after, say an hour?" she said softly.

"Another test?" Doug asked.

"Another test. Every guy who approaches me I'll tell him I'm married. We'll see how many back off and how many don't give a shit," she said feeling a tingling between her legs.

"And what if they don't give a shit and offer to show you their new pickup?" he asked.

"I'd be curious," Shelly said softly, "I mean about the pickups. Some of these new ones are very well appointed."

As they approached the bar, Doug said quietly, "I feel guilty."

Shelly looked over having changed into a thin dress without underwear. She'd been wondering how the men in the bar would react when she came in and ordered a beer at the bar. "Why? All those men fucking me?" she asked. "I liked it." She thought back to the dozens of cocks that had free access to her various holes and how any one of her orgasms might have been the most powerful of her life, especially those when she had a cock in her ass and pussy at the same time.

Doug shook his head, "About Carl. We teased...you teased him, left him hanging and he's a friend. Then we let dozens of strangers fuck you," he said softly.

"Ok. Another setup?" she asked as Doug pulled into the parking lot. "Perhaps see if there's a point of no return for him?"

"Another setup. We'll see if he just has to say 'Fuck it!' and do what he wants with you," he said to his wife. As she smiled and nodded, he reached past her and opened the car door. "See you in an hour?" he asked.

"Maybe," she giggled as she turned and headed towards the sound of Johnny Cash singing Ring of Fire.