The Test Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see the next page," Carl said quietly. Her nipple felt like a hard diamond against his palm and his fingers could feel the moist heat from her pussy. He needed to know and sighed audibly as she turned the page. She was still fully waxed. He loved a waxed pussy.

Shelly gasped at the same time Carl sighed as fingers found her bare pussy. Doug had ordered her to go commando which she never did but he wanted her to feel open and vulnerable. She again glanced upstairs but couldn't see him. Did Doug plan on more than a test of Carl's willpower?

Carl let out a frustrated moan as he looked at the pictures of Shelly pushing a footlong black dildo into her pussy. "Oh fuck!" he moaned, "I see you in a much different light. I always thought you to be a prude, schoolteacher type, but you've got a smoldering passion inside, don't you?" he asked softly. She didn't answer so he slid his middle finger inside her, "Tell me," he said firmly but softly.

Shelly nodded, "Yes. Yes but I can't cheat on Doug," she said with her head back, eyes closed. Her willpower was slipping. Did she have any left? She could hear a soft squelching sound as his finger buried deep inside her. She finally roused herself and shook her head, "Please. Stop. I can't do this," she said as she pulled his hands out of her dress. She noticed how huge his tent was knowing he had to be frustrated.

Carl moaned and nodded. He pulled his hands back, drying his finger on his pants. "Sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

Shelly felt ashamed leading him on like that as a test, "no, I'm sorry. I knew what you were doing from the start and teasing you with these pictures..." She saw how frustrated he looked and for the first time felt sorry for him. She stood and held out her hand. "You're not driving...too many margaritas. Come. I set up the guest bedroom."

Carl followed the girl down the hall to the bedroom. She pointed out the bed, the towels piled on the bed, and various guest toiletries.

Shelly looked at the man, "hang on," she said. She headed back to the living room, grabbed the photo album, and brought it back. "Here. I know what you'll be doing right after I leave. I hope you enjoy these," she smiled.

Carl took it feeling a rush. "Thanks, and sorry to feel you up like that. You're very hard to resist," he sighed.

"Thanks. It's nice to be appreciated," she said. Then on a whim, she kissed him. It was at first a chaste kiss but quickly became more passionate. She did nothing to resist his tongue in her mouth nor her hands on her ass and breast.

Carl surprised himself by breaking the kiss as he felt the girl's crotch grind again his throbbing cock. "Thanks. Damn, Doug is one lucky guy," he sighed. "Go. You should leave now or I cannot be responsible for how bow-legged you'll be tomorrow," he smiled.

Shelly blushed as she was the one initiating the contact. She turned and left, closing the door behind her. She smiled hearing the man tearing off his clothes knowing he'd be jerking off while looking at her naked body.

Doug was sitting up in bed, smiling at Shelly when she came in. "I'm impressed. I was ready to come down with a bucket of water. I've rarely seen such heat.

Shelly nodded, "I thought you were asleep or no longer watching. You should have worried more about me attacking him than him attacking me. How much did you see? I might have let him do a bit too much."

Doug chuckled, "I saw, he had his hands all over you. I was impressed with your willpower. You were breathing really heavily. Go get ready for bed and let's relieve some of your frustration. I'll bet Carl is jerking off right now," he grinned.

"I'm sure. I gave him the photo album," she blushed.

"Nice, good touch. It was cruel to get him wound up without taking care of things," he said patting the bed, "but I got pretty wound up myself watching. That was hotter than hell. I wouldn't have been able to stop," he smiled as he pulled his wife into his arms.

It was a lot harder for Carl to sleep that night even after jerking off twice. He could still feel her soft skin, her velvety slick tight hole, and see her in full slutty positions, but it seemed as if the couple above him had to fuck every hour all night long. He found himself stroking his cock in rhythm with the soft creaking of the bed upstairs.

The next morning Shelly was in the kitchen wearing a lot less than she did usually. Doug was insistent she wear nothing but a tight short wife-beater. Her nipples were clearly visible and if she raised her arms she was completely exposed.

Carl drank his coffee having trouble not just ogling his friend's wife, but Doug and Shelly made breakfast as if this were a normal morning. The girl was putting dishes away exposing that perfect ass or when she bent down to reach into the dishwasher her plump breast was fully exposed.

Doug was watching his friend struggle and had a thought. He went to the sink to rinse his coffee cup out, turned on the water, and looked shocked when the stream splashed up all over Shelly's top.

"Hey!" Shelly cried as she wiped her soaked shirt.

"Oh, fuck!" Doug said as he grabbed the drying towel, "I'm sorry. I keep forgetting how fast it comes out." He took the towel and dabbed for a minute then shook his head. "Here, give me that. I'll put it in the clothes hamper. You'll freeze."

Shelly looked over at Carl but pulled the sopping shirt off and gave it to her husband. She held a clean dish towel out to Carl as Doug left the room, "Can you dry me off?" she asked sweetly.

Carl jumped up and grabbed the towel. He softly and gently wiped her front, making sure her breasts were perfectly dry. He made sure he got all of it lifting one breast, drying under it, then the other. He'd felt her huge breasts, and seen the pictures but having her naked right in front of him was incredible.

"My crotch and thighs got wet too," Shelly said in a soft panting voice.

Doug came back in acting as if this were just another day. Carl was kneeling in front of Shelly who'd put one foot on a chair, as he wiped her inner thighs and pussy. "Sorry to dash off, but I need to get to the hardware store for the valve and flapper in the guest bathroom. It won't stop running."

Carl looked at Shelly uncertainly and over to the garage door after Doug left.

Shelly smiled, "What a tease. I think he's cruel. I'd better go get dressed," she said as she stepped back. "I told Doug about the beach and he wants to torture you. I'm sorry about that," she said softly.

Carl adjusted his throbbing cock and nodded. "I deserve it. It was stupid of me, first of all, he's my best friend. Secondly, no decent guy just gropes a woman like that. I'd better go," he said softly. "Well, I guess last night showed I'm not a decent guy." He stepped away taking in her naked beauty one last time.

Shelly gave him a hug, kissed him on the cheek, and left the kitchen.

After she heard Carl leave she called Doug, "I told you. Most guys are not sexual predators. He apologized for groping me in the ocean and left...No, nothing. After you left he didn't touch me. I'm telling you those stories are so contrived...Ok, see you later. I'm going to take a nap...ok, and use my friend," she giggled. She opened the bottom drawer and pulled out the huge black dildo and tube of lube.

As she worked the mass into her pussy she found herself moaning Carl's name while wishing Doug had been right about him. She would have resisted, but hell, Carl is much larger and stronger and she'd have to submit, wouldn't she? "Ooooohhhh, fuck!" she spat as she pushed the dildo against her cervix. "Fuck me, Carl, fuck my pussy," she panted

Doug came home and heard nothing. He stood in the doorway smiling. What a sight. He took out his phone and moved around the bed getting shots of his beautiful passed-out wife, legs spread wide with her hand holding the dildo half buried in her pussy. He put away the phone and covered her up. He was tired also from the long night of fucking but went down and made coffee.

* * *

Doug looked over at Shelly while dining at their favorite Thai place, "I was thinking. First of all, we wanted to see if Carl would...how to put it, take advantage of being alone with you. Then I thought perhaps it was because I was in the house. Something else occurred to me. What would Carl have done if we never knew each other? What if he thought, 'hey! I'll never see this babe again so why the fuck not?'" he said. "Think about it. No ramifications."

Shelly shook her head, "I know what you're thinking. I'm not getting naked with a strange man in the house to see if he'll rape me," she said. "Some tradesperson comes over when you're not home and my robe falls off?"

Doug shook his head adamantly, "nope. I would hate that. I was thinking of the story. And not naked but perhaps not fully dressed." He told her his plan and looked at her.

"So, you'll be what? Close enough to see and hear but hidden? You'll be watching the entire time?" she asked.

"Yes. It will look like you've been abandoned and guys will either help you or...we'll, we'll have our answer and I'll rush back just in time to save you," he smiled.

"Ok. I'll do it, but this is the last test. I'm not going to sit at a bar waiting for you so that guys can hit on me," she said referring to a story genre that Doug loved, "or let guys grope me at one of your company parties."

* * *

They had sent the boys to his parents again, but this time for a week. They reserved a cabin up in the Adirondacks far away from civilization. They had all the gear packed in a bag.

Shelly had agreed to this before coming but as they hiked through the woods she was having second thoughts. "Perhaps the bar pickup thing would be better," she said. "I'll bet that local place 20 miles back would be filled with horny guys and we'll never see them again," she said.

Doug shook his head. Too small. If you sat at the bar where would I sit, or stand so I could see? A strange girl at the bar, a strange man in the corner watching? They'd know we were together."

"Ok. But you'd better be ready to run back from the cabin if it looks like it'll go too far," she said.

They came into a clearing. It was beautiful with a view of the rolling mountains and white fluffy clouds lazily moving across the sky. It was a warm but not overly hot day. Behind was a grove of trees, perhaps 75 yards. There was a lone pine about 20 yards from the main hiking trail.

"This should work. I'm going to make sure there's a good place for me to hide. Relax, I'll be back," Doug said.

Shelly's stomach was in knots. The plan was solid, Doug had brought his Glock just in case. Nothing would come of it other than some serious groping, she thought. But being miles and miles from any civilization made this whole thing sound insane. She watched her husband trot back nodding.

'Oh, well. Here goes nothing,' she thought. She stripped down to her bikini and took out the rope.

Doug whistled as he came up, "hey baby, you look good enough to fuck," he said in an Appalachian accent.

Shelly shuddered, "don't do that. I feel like throwing up already," she moaned. Even though she was wearing a bathing suit, albeit a very tiny one, she felt naked. It was a good thing she'd put on copious amounts of bug repellent as the deer and horse flies in these wood were fierce but they were leaving her alone.

Doug tied her hands to the branch above her allowing her to move around. He stepped back grinning. "Fuck the test," he said as he grabbed a large breast, "I need some pussy!"

Shelly squirmed away but in doing so her breast popped out of the small triangle. Doug made no move to fix it, "Honey...please. Don't...fuck!" she spat as her husband just laughed and ran back to the hiding place.

Shelly looked down at her breast wondering if she could use her teeth to fix the top but threw that idea out as impossible. She looked over at the wall of trees and shuddered. What if Doug left as he had when she was naked with Carl? She tried to think positively, replaying all the scenarios in her head. It would be fine as 90% of all men would rescue her anyhow.

Doug was lying on the pine straw watching. Shelly was moving in circles to keep up her circulation. Her wrists were held in a loose loop, though the knots were tied as tightly as he could make them. He looked at her bare ass cheeks as she turned thinking if someone doesn't show up soon he'd go over and take advantage of her vulnerability. He'd taken their packs thinking how ironic it'd be if someone came into the clearing grabbed their packs and stole them rather than assaulting the vulnerable woman.

Vulnerable. That was the word sticking in Shelly's head. She felt her nipples harden, and her pussy throb knowing even with Doug reacting quickly some men could have her naked and hands on her everywhere...inside her. She stifled a moan as she thought that Doug might not react too quickly. That would be incredible.

Doug felt suddenly uncomfortable realizing he had to take a shit. He listened hard but heard no voices, no heavy footfalls. His stomach was making loud sloshing sounds and he was in trouble. 'Shit, shit, shit,' he thought as he crawled farther back into the woods with his trowel and toilet paper. He knew he should pack it out, but after the burrito last night for dinner, this might not be packable.

Shelly heard voices, men's voices. They were loud and boisterous and her stomach was in knots.

Dan, Stu, and Larry came out into the clearing after hiking three good miles. "This looks like a great place to...holy fuck!" Dan gasped.

The other two looked over to where Dan was looking. "Holy shit, ma'am, are you alright?" Larry asked as he pulled off his backpack. "Who did this to you?"

Shelly felt relief. These guys didn't look like someone out of Deliverance but like accountants. "My husband. Um, we thought it would be kinky to...damn!" she blushed, "then he realized he tied the knots too tight. He ran back to the cabin to get a knife. He'll be back any minute... I know he will," she said, "do you guys have a knife? Can you cut me down?"

Stu pulled a knife out. "We can't leave a pretty young thing like you just hanging there, can we boys?"

"Oh, thank you, thank you. Wait, no...what are you doing?" She screamed. Doug should be running out now, she thought as the blade cut through her bikini bottoms and top. She was suddenly naked and no sign of Doug. "Please, please don't. I'm married...oh fuck!" she cried as hands and fingers probed her.

"Oh, my God!" Dan sighed, "look at these tits," he said as he roughly squeezed them.

"I like her ass. A runner, I'm sure," Larry said behind her.

The three men explored every part of the woman's body. Stu chuckled, "put her bikini in her mouth. Tied up like this we can't have her suck us off anyhow, but grab the oleo from my bag, and we'll take turns on her pussy and ass," he said as he stripped down.

Doug was too far away to hear anything but as hard as he tried to make this a quick shit, his bowels had different ideas.

Shelly wanted to scream, but all that came out were muffled cries. Where was Doug? Did something happen to him? She wondered if he'd jumped up and tripped or if there was a fourth man who was tying him up.

Stu was stuffing his cock into a very wet, very tight cunt while Larry was lubing her ass. Dan was standing back waiting his turn on either hole. He was stroking his cock, a leer on his face as the scared, wide-eyed woman was looking at him for help.

"Relax and enjoy it, babe. This is what you wanted when you asked your husband to tie you up. We'll be quick, but we'll be good then we'll cut you down," he smiled evilly. He watched as his two friends sandwiched the woman, pounding into her holes aggressively. She quit squirming and was panting through her nose. Larry was gripping her huge breasts as he slammed into her ass while Stu was arching his back to get as deep as he could into her sloshing cunt.

Stu was the first to cum, spewing his sperm deep into the woman's pussy. He barely finished when Dan pulled him away and drove his cock inside her.

Stu used the girl's bra to clean his cock, then watched eagerly as his friends enjoyed themselves.

Shelly was initially terrified and angry that Doug let her down but as she felt another cock slide into her, her feelings changed. She was starting to enjoy it. She'd had anal sex but she'd simply tolerated it as she knew Doug liked it, but having a cock in her ass and another slam against her clit was causing things to build up. Her panting through her nose was now joined by muffled moans.

Larry felt himself getting close and saw that Stu was stroking his cock waiting for him. He heard the girl moaning louder while arching her back and then she cried out as she came. He wasn't far behind as he felt his balls tighten.

Stu grinned seeing his friend's face clench up as he spewed cum into the girl's rectum. He much preferred sloppy seconds when he fucked women in the ass. So much slicker. He stepped behind that beautiful ass after Larry staggered back, then shoved his cock into the gaping hole.

Shelly was now rhythmically grunting as the two men synchronized their assault on her holes. She was feeling another orgasm building up and now had the stupid thought that perhaps Doug should hold off. There was something incredible about being used by rough strangers with zero concern for her comfort or pleasure. Ironically that increased her arousal leading to her second orgasm.

Dan came next leaving a huge pent-up load in the girl's cunt. As he stepped back, he chuckled as the stream of two loads of cum flowed onto the forest floor. He grabbed the girl's top and cleaned off his cock before pulling his pants back up.

Stu might have cum already but the thought of the husband returning made him focus. His hands were mauling the girl's huge tits as he felt his stomach repeatedly slam against those creamy ass cheeks. He felt the nice aching build up then with a loud groan he spasmed inside her rectum. He staggered back then pulled the bikini bottoms out of the girl's mouth and cleaned off his cock then tossed the sopping garment to the ground. "There. Is that what you were hoping for?"

"Fuck you," Shelly said as she took deep breaths. "I asked to be cut down."

"Then speak up next time," Stu chuckled, "any of you guys hear our slut here that she didn't want us to fuck her?"

Dan shook his head, "I heard her cum...twice, and if I'm not mistaken she wants to come with us. We could use some evening entertainment on this trip." He pulled on her erect nipples causing Shelly to close her eyes and groan.

Larry slapped the girl on the ass, "we should go. She said her husband had to run back to get a knife. I'd rather not be here, especially if he has a gun."

Dan squeezed those perfect breasts one last time then pulled out his phone, took a series of pictures then kissed the girl.

Shelly was surprised and as she was exhausted didn't fight it and opened her mouth. She wondered again where Doug was. It wasn't like him to be unreliable and she was worried.

Dan stepped back, pulled out his knife, and cut the rope looped over the branch. He caught the naked girl as she staggered back, "There. We didn't lie. We told you we'd cut you down. It was nice meeting you," he said as he lowered the girl onto the pine straw.

Doug finished filling in the hole and rushed back up the hill to his hiding place. At first, he panicked not seeing Shelly, then saw her sitting on the ground. He ran out from the trees hoping she wasn't pissed. Someone cut her down and was disappointed he missed seeing the Good Samaritan before he realized she was naked. Her legs were open and as he approached he saw the white cream flowing from her pussy. "Oh, shit, Shelly. I'm so sorry! I got a sudden upset stomach...oh, fuck!" he said as he knelt down.