The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers

"Over my dead body you're marrying him," he said, the head of his circumcised cock pulsing in his boxer briefs under her licentious caregiving.

"Why are you doing this to me..." she whimpered as she trailed her fingers along the contours of her kid brother's chiseled stomach, defiance seeping from both her body and mind with each passing second.

"Because I can't allow him to have you." He breath stammered out when she hooked her thumb into his waistband. "Allow anyone to have you." He pulled at the mane of her golden hair and coerced her blue, needy eyes to gaze up into his.

"Oliver, baby!"

He shook his head at her pitiable plea and fastened his grip on her hair, his eyes unwavering, as he softly yet determinedly whispered, "You're mine."

"God help me," she mewled while ridding him of his sweats and underwear in a single pull.

Oliver's intimidating erection sprang before Ellie's lustful eyes, and she couldn't wrap her lips around it fast enough. She aligned his cock with her mouth and glided it in, coating it in warm saliva. His gasps of pleasure were music to her ears as she sucked hungrily her baby brother's dick. She loved feeling his cock in her mouth. If she ever had doubts about it, they were dissipated the second his girthy meat parted her pouty lips.

"Oh my god, Ellie, I swear you're..."

"Mmm... mmm... mmm..."

She hummed in a steady rhythm as her lips skidded along his dick from base to tip. Her mouth was stuffed completely when she picked up the speed, enjoying his warmth on her tongue. She was half-expecting him to gag her, to force her to choke on his fat cock, and although she wasn't at all worried he would, that moment did not arrive.

She slowly ground her lips up his glans until that meaty boner was out. She formed a glob of drool in her mouth and released it with a lewd spit, hitting the crown of his cock. Her drool strained down, threatening to disconnect from his tip, before her delicate hand quickly smeared her fluids all over his shaft with fast strokes. She wanted him to come. She wanted to watch that beefy member spurting all night long.

"Ellie, it's been a while since I—oh fuck," he gasped while observing her stroking him in such haste.

Ellie grinned at his cuss but did not slow down; if anything, she stroked him faster, her fist a mere blur now. "How long?"

"Long enough. Jesus..."

She pondered it while at once sucking on his tip and pumping him in her soft feminine hand. His pre-cum oozed into her mouth, reminding her of how scrumptious her brother truly was. "Then why don't I take some of the tension off, so you'll perform better later?"

"Sounds good," he breathed as he stroked her blond hair while she was stroking him like a machine. "I won't last long if you don't."

She giggled, her breasts jiggling so erotically from the speed of her pumping. "Come down my throat? I like how you taste."

"Perfe—oh, shit..."

Oliver was close, yet Ellie didn't need him to warn her. His cock began pulsating in her fist of fury, the succulent dome seamlessly turning violet from the ever-building pressure. His large testicles drew taut, ready to feed that beastly python that was straining above. She could feel his cum surging, and she knew that her yogurt was ready. A second before he erupted, she took his dick in her mouth and sucked the fuck out of her brother.

Oliver tensed up, his fingers curling deep in the thick, golden mane of his sister's hair. "Oh my god, Ellie!"

A volley of cum was shot in her wanton mouth with the immediacy of a speeding bullet.

"MMM! MMM! MMM... mmm..."

Ellie tried to deep-throat him, but her junior throat had still a long road ahead before she was able to sheathe her brother's cock without gagging.

"God, baby!" he panted as more of his sizzling semen splattered all over his sister's oral cavity, lashing her inner cheeks, her tongue, her tonsils.

Ellie was good a girl, humming and swallowing with voracious appetite. She could tell from the explosive spurts, however, that she still had much to swallow. Her stroking hand met her mouth as she slurped more and more of his thick ropes. She could barely keep up with him before she sensed a decrease in pressure.

Once his load was reduced in size and became more manageable, she finished him off with deeper sucks while squeezing his balls, which allowed her to better focus on their dainties. With her other hand, she grasped the fattest portion of his fat cock and milked him into her mouth while humming so lewdly.

She could sense his sperm mingling with her saliva as her tongue stirred and slapped them together. She passed the creamy gravy along to the back of her tongue and coaxed it down her throat in a greedy draft. When she was certain she drained him completely, she let go of his testicles but not of his depleting member. She wanted a bit more time with her brother in her mouth.

"God, so much cum..." She licked across her pouty lips, making sure every drop of his cream was in her belly. "I've never seen anyone come this much."

"Sorry," he panted in bliss, climbing down the Olympus.

She tugged at his bulbous crown, desperate for leftovers. "Don't be. I love it that you come this much."

"Yeah?" he panted.

She replied with a delicious hum, a sultry smirk on her face. "I'm like that, too. I'm a flooder."

Oliver stroked Ellie's hair lovingly while her tongue was doing the same to his dick. She was still focused on his manhood long after he was done feeding her his sperm. She passed her tongue up his flaccid pole, enjoying his warmth, while teasing him with her eyes. A few thoughtful licks later, she left his prick to garner some strength and pulled her brother atop her.

They were back making out passionately while Oliver's dick limped between Ellie's legs. Their kiss hadn't lost any of that previous zeal, even though Oliver was still recovering from his sister's excellent head. Their spit mingled, rolling from Ellie's mouth to Oliver's and back to Ellie's. And their tongues slowly caressed as Ellie was getting hotter and wetter and her brother harder and stronger.

"I've missed you so bad," she breathed in his ear before nibbling it, loving his heady fragrance.

Oliver groaned at her sensual ear grip, quickly engorging again. "I couldn't stop thinking about you, not even for a second." He ground his fresh boner on her covered sex. "I was dying, Ellie."

Ellie held both of his cheeks as she looked into his brown eyes in tears. "Then why didn't you let me know? How could you give up on me?!"

He shrugged in puzzlement. "I... you shot me down. I thought it was what you wanted, what you needed."

"What I needed... was for you to fucking push! Now I'm not saying that I don't fucking love it when you play it hard-to-get with me, but if you love me like you claim you do, then you need to be ready to fight for me, Oliver, even when I—"

He mashed their lips together, sucking on hers with all his heart. Ellie whimpered into his kiss, her heart exploding, as their tongues tangled in a melody of desire and love.

"I won't make the same mistake again, baby," Oliver whispered while caressing her cheek. "Let me prove it to you."

"Prove to me what?"

"That you're everything to me, Ellie." He sucked on her full, shapely lips. "I have no life if you're not mine."

"My god, when you talk to me like that..."

She shimmied out of her pajama bottoms underneath him and wrestled him until she was on top. Once bestriding his erection, she crossed her arms and took off her top, unveiling the marvel that was her bosom.

"Sweat Jesus," Oliver uttered in awe, his eyes as wide as pancakes.

Ellie wasn't wearing her bra tonight, as her bro clearly felt before when copping a feel. Her rack, though plentiful, had the supernatural ability to suspend at altitudes that other breasts would quickly plummet from fear of heights.

"From now on -- this is how you fucking talk to me."

Oliver was still gawking at his sister's jugs, though Ellie wasn't expecting any less. Jason would have the same astounded look on his face, even after seeing them for two years. All of her boyfriends had worshiped her front porch with no exception, and for a just reason.

Ellie's breasts were the stuff of legends. Pale, chubby masses of fat that were fixed on a body that couldn't contrast them more. Ellie was quite skinny, as her brother Dave had so eloquently stated on Thanksgiving, and so to watch her girls seizing so much real-estate of her slender abdomen was quite the spectacle. Her large, pink areolas and nipples were the icing on the cake; an adequate garnish to such a glorious bosom.

"Are you done staring?" she said as if she found it offensive.

He made an attempt to feel her up, but she swatted his hand away. He wasn't allowed to fondle them. Yet.

A sheepish smile slowly curved his lips upward. "Um... hell no."

Ellie rolled her eyes with a sigh, though secretly thrilled with his reaction to her pride and joy no matter her pretense. She could feel how badly he was dying to fuck her while she was straddling him in her black thong while now also softly pinching and tugging at her aching nipples.

"It's really important to me that—Oliver, up here!"

"Yeah, I'm... what?"

"If you ever want to have the chance to see these two again, then you need to take a break from that macho shit you've given me all month. You need to start talking to me like you do now."

"Talk to you how?"

"Like you're fucking dead without me. Like you... can't breathe without me."

"Are you kidding me? If I thought I was in a bad shape before, I can promise you it just got so much worse... baby, I can't live without you."

"Are you just saying that because you're horny now?"

He dug his fingers in her blond hair and pulled her down to his passionate kiss, his tongue using brute force to compel her reluctant mouth open, though once open, it was more than willing to cooperate.

"No," he whispered after sucking on her lips. "I'm saying that... because it's the truth. It has been the truth ever since that night."

"It has?" she whispered, the blue in her eyes moist.

He shook his head. "You have no idea..."

"Then I need to feel it."

"Fair enough. I'll do anything, just... give me a shot. Please, Ellie, I'm begging you, don't fucking marry him. It'll kill me."

Ellie had felt her brother's despair and longing for her minutes ago in his eager kiss, yet she was taking full advantage of her reclaimed position of power. He'd hurt her all month long with his hostility and avoidance, and even though it just made her want him more, he didn't know that, and it was crucial for her to discipline him for it. He needed to know it was not without its price, his tough-guy attitude.

"Jason would never treat me like that," she whispered in mock pain as she nibbled on his ear, determined to bring him down to his fucking knees. "He makes me feel like a queen. I deserve to feel like a queen, Oliver."

"First of all, I don't wanna hear his fucking name. He doesn't exist as far as I'm concerned. Second—"

"What's up with all this hatred?" she asked in phony bafflement as she sucked gently on his neck. "I thought you only disliked him."

The obnoxious, manipulative way Ellie was whispering in irritated Oliver, but every time her lips were performing some indecent task on his flesh cooled him back down before he could snap.

"I lied. I hate him more than I've ever hated anyone, but that's beside the point. I know I behaved like a bitter fuck, but if you give me a shot, baby"—he kissed her deeply—"I swear I'll make you my goddess. I worship the fucking ground you stand upon."

Ellie's heart was doing flips inside her chest from her brother's confession. He was saying all the right things, but she wasn't done yet. Although she was always aware she had the power with him, he never let her feel it, let her properly enjoy it, and even though she adored it about him, his machismo, she wanted to feel it. She wanted to crush his chauvinist ego and to watch him grovel at her feminine feet.

"I really want to believe you, Oliver"—her tongue penetrated his ear—"but I just don't know if I feel it..."

"Jesus! Can't you fucking feel it now?! Huh?!"

"Don't you fucking yell at me! Who the fuck do you think are?!"

Ellie's behavior aggravated Oliver. He sensed she was abusing her powers a little too much, and as much as he wanted to submit himself to her and to keep her happy, it was simply not in his nature. He pulled her to him by the nape of her neck and rolled them over, gaining total control over her body as he strained on top of her. Ellie was in utter shock by how quickly she had lost all control over the situation. She was only planning to torture him for another minute or so, but he couldn't even give her that.

"What the fuck are you doing, Oliver?!"

She tried to resist with wrathful squirms, but she wasn't delusional to think she might actually succeed. Her brother was strong and muscular and firmly planted between her slender thighs. Ellie, however, didn't have a shred of muscle on her bony frame. She knew she was grasping at straws.

"What am I doing?" He reached for her vulva and brushed her thong aside, exposing her delicate flower that was glistening with hot moisture. "What I should have done long ago."

He stared at her shaved pussy in excitement, envisioning it taking his dick. He couldn't believe he was going to fuck his angelic sister. He teased her, running the head of his cock up and down her slit before he ground it on her little clitoris. He was drawing small circles around it and occasionally vibrating it with the head of his cock.

"Ohhh...." she moaned, the pleasure tightening in her stomach.

Ellie loathed Oliver for how he overpowered her and denied her an innocent, playful vengeance. Jason would never dare do that to her, but she had bigger problems now. His clit-tease was working like a charm, and she was rapidly getting hot and wet like she had been a few minutes ago when sucking him off. And even though she hated to admit it, his thuggish act of dominance was the exact sort of thing that would make her kitten go wild.

Her wetness started oozing out of her as she was being tantalized by that magnificent cock-head, watching it parting her lips and working her slit like a zipper. She was coating it in her sap without any say in the matter and against her own will. The musky scent of her desire briskly permeated the air, making her bro insane like a bloodhound.

"God, you smell amazing," he sighed at her cunt.

"Fuck you!"

"You have only yourself to blame, Ellie. You should learn to stop while you're ahead."

"I hate you so fucking much, Oliver," she hissed, confined to the bed under his muscles.

"Do you now?" He looked down into her hypnotizing blue eyes, learning them. "Then tell me to get off. I swear I will."

He waited a few seconds, but if his sister were to object, she was sure as hell taking her sweet time. An angry scowl was the sum of her gripes. He clutched his shaft and tapped her clit repeatedly with his crown, and his sister shuddered and gasped with every strike. Gouging her wetness, he couldn't wait to see her climaxing. She really did seem to be a flooder.

Ellie was bending over backwards to sustain her wrath, but she couldn't. Her brother was driving her wild, and her ire quickly faded, leaving only love in her heart. She was desperate for him to make love to her. Never in her life had she felt this empty, gagging for a cock. Her thighs jerked around him with anticipation as tremors of lust caressed her inside and out.

"I love you so much, Oliver," she moaned up the ceiling, loving his clit massage.

"I love you even more, beautiful," he whispered back, no less desperate for her than she was for him.

They locked lips in a powerful kiss that couldn't better reflect their emotions. While lapping her sweet tongue with his, he eased up the pressure his body was applying on hers and allowed her total freedom underneath him. It was not needed anymore. His sister wasn't going anywhere.

While kissing passionately, he splayed a hand across that chubby titty of hers. This time, his sis let him have his way with her. He squeezed lightly, then harder, loving how her fat stirred in his grip. He rotated between her boobs, thoroughly fondling them, before he ended their loving kiss. He squeezed her breast into a cone shape and engulfed her sensitive nipple with his lips. Ellie voiced a sexy moan when he created a vacuum, when he sucked on it in like a hungry infant.

She pawed at his broad shoulders, anxiously observing him handling her assets in such devotion, licking across her pretty areolas before sucking her pink stubs into his mouth. He pinched the hardening tips and tugged at them, applying just the right amount of force. Ellie groaned and gasped at his endeavors. It was arousing but a bit painful as he stuck them out so prominently. By the time he lifted his head to review his work, his sister's rock-hard nipples were straining a good distance away from her milky-white mounds, and Ellie couldn't have been more grateful.

"I want you inside me so bad, baby..."

She raised her long legs, and her brother slid her black lacy thong off of her, so now they were both in their birthday suits. He planted his shaft between her moist folds, surprised by their tight grip. He could feel how fleshy they were, even without looking. He lay on her completely and rested his chest on her bust, loving how it yielded under his weight.

He pressed his lips to hers and kissed her like she deserved to be kissed. Their tongues caressed outside their mouths before their lips connected in an audible suck. It was hot, and passionate, and full of love. He withdrew his tongue and gazed into her mesmerizing eyes in silence, just worshipping them. His stare was shaking Ellie to her core. She could feel his enormous love for her, and she couldn't stay indifferent.

She palmed the scruff of his neck and pulled herself upward to kiss him. "Oliver, sweetheart, I need you..."

He pondered to himself while his rod was snuggling up with her succulent labia. "We can't undo this. Do you understand? Once I go inside you... it will never be the same, whatever you decide in the end."

She gave him another sensual kiss and plucked his member from between the padded flaps of her cunt. She tugged at his tip before she teased herself, probing her bunny hole with his thick crown. She aligned the head of his cock with her glistening entrance and looked up into his eyes. "Who said I wanted it to stay the same?"

He nodded, though distinct apprehension in his eyes, realizing his dick was going to go in a place where no brother should ever go -- in his own sister. Never in his life had he imagined he would someday lie on top of Ellie, seconds from having intercourse with her. It was incomprehensible. His timidity hadn't escaped Ellie. It was breaking her heart to think he was having second thoughts, but she would never force him. He was her baby brother after all.

"We don't have to, sweetheart." Tears pricked her blue eyes. "It's scary, I know. I won't hold it against you if you wouldn't wa—OH MY GOD, OLIVER!"

Ellie's cunt began stretching after her brother split her lips. He took her breath away, literally. By the time she managed to draw in oxygen, her tight pussy swallowed his fat mushroom completely.

"Oh my god!" she panted as she gazed down at their joining in shock, her tits rising and falling dramatically. "You're inside me!"

"Well... a little of me," he breathed, equally shaken by this final act of boundary-crossing.

Up till now, they both perceived their sexual contact as nothing more than a slight bend of the rules, but now, there was no denying they couldn't even see that red line in their rearview mirror.

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers