The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers

He pulled out of her minutes later and lay next to her on his side while gazing into her catlike blue eyes. Ellie would normally reach for a tissue and start cleaning herself up, but this moment was unlike past experiences. She couldn't care less that his seed was spilling out of her, and she was certainly not about to disrupt their meaningful eye-lock for anything.

She scooched closer and nestled in his arms, her jugs giving against his chest and her sated slit drooling cum on his balls. She raised her leg on top of his and stroked his shin with her feminine toes as they started kissing tenderly. Despite the mellow pace of their kiss, it was no less passionate than their most violent one.

Oliver was on cloud nine, his naked sister locked in his arms. He finally got her, after months of heartbreaks and suffering. She was finally his, and he was not about to let her go, not for anything. He was getting aroused minutes from the start of their beautiful kiss. He couldn't wait to shove his erection in his sister's tight cunt and to make passionate love to her all over again.

Ellie seemed to have felt the same when she climbed on top of him, her legs astride. She stroked his hard-on within her moist cleft but was still devoted to their kiss. She wanted that kiss to last forever. She was so excited at the thought of them making love again. She knew they would have all night long to—

Oliver ended their kiss abruptly and perked his ears. A second later, came the knock. Ellie remained still on top of him and signaled him to keep quiet.

"It's okay, they will leave," her lips moved without making any sound.

Another knock, a more urgent one, followed her misguided whisper.

"Who is it?" she said groggily, as if asleep.

"It's me."

"What do you want, Dave?" she asked while quietly sucking on her kid brother's lips.

"Is Oliver there?"

"No! Why?!"

It struck Oliver as extremely odd that his brother would ask that, if he was in the room with their supposedly asleep sister.

"I just got back and saw Michela wandering around the house. She's looking for him. She's really upset."

Ellie pulled her hair back and shook her head in frustration. Just when she thought she had all night with her brother, something had to go wrong. Oliver was equally exasperated but too concerned for Michela to dwell on it. He needed to attend to his daughter before she made a scene.

"Well... maybe he went out for a walk. Tell her I'll be right out."

"Are you sure don't know where he might be?"

"Yes, I'm sure! Now take her downstairs and make her a cup of cocoa or something! I'll be right down."

"Kay..."

Oliver couldn't ignore Dave's insinuating tone, nor could he ignore the fact that Ellie had made no attempt to scold their brother for his dubious line of questioning; nonetheless, he was so preoccupied now with his daughter that he forgot about it the moment he snuck out of his sister's room.

*****

blackmatter
blackmatter
1,325 Followers