The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you feel?" she tentatively asked, petrified that he didn't think it was the most incredible sensation in the world.

"How do I feel?" He brushed a golden wasp of hair aside, his love for her thundering in his chest. "Ellie, I swear to you, if you're not mine..."

She giggled, releasing her nerves and fear, before she kissed the heck out of him, her heart and pussy on fire. Just feeling the tip of his dick inside her vagina made her comprehend just how badly she was in love with him. She needed all that cock in her.

"Baby, I need to feel you..." She tasted his mouth while sensuously stroking along his spine. "I need you to penetrate me all the way, but do it slowly. Let us savor it."

Ellie wanted to savor it alright, but she wasn't entirely honest, either. Her brother was much thicker than her fiancé, and she was afraid he would tear her up if he were to shove himself inside her like she could see he wanted. She needed him to slowly stretch her out, so she could snugly accommodate him; however, she didn't inform him of her predicament since she didn't want to bring her fiancé's name up. She knew her brother would lose it completely at the image of Jason laying with her.

Oliver locked his arms on top of Ellie and swayed his pelvis forward, sliding more of his dick into the wet gap at the confluence of her thighs. He kept making inroads inside his sister, relishing every wince on her pretty face, until he was less than a third away from clogging her completely.

"Stop, stop, stop..." Ellie panted, in too much discomfort to allow him to keep going.

"What's the matter? Am I doing something wrong?"

Fretting her bottom lip, the blonde stifled a moan, her brother stretching her beyond imagination. "No, honey, you're perfect. Just... I want to kiss you a little. I missed you so much."

For all of his impressive size, Oliver was quite innocent and unversed in the ways of the pussy. He could feel his big sister struggling to take him, but he didn't connect the dots. He was also insecure, particularly around Ellie, and he didn't want to make assumptions that would make her laugh at his ignorance. It would break his heart.

He did know, however, that a girl needed to be wet, so there would be no painful friction upon penetration. Bianca had taught him that; even so, he couldn't understand what the problem was since he did feel that his sister was extremely wet. He couldn't imagine her getting any slicker as he was heavily lubricated inside her.

After seconds of intense kissing, Ellie was beginning to feel better with her brother's girth. He managed to stretch her out a bit, and her snatch molded snuggly to him now. She gave his tongue one last loving stroke and broke their kiss. She crossed her feet around his ass and started drawing him into her, determined to disappear that cock.

His dick pulsed in excitement, clobbering the last inches of the luscious blonde's tight, wet channel. A stubborn pull from Ellie accomplished the desired result, but she couldn't play down its painful effect. She let out a furious grunt that she hadn't made since her deflowering. Her erect nipples prodded across Oliver's lips from the extreme curve of her arched back while her legs shivered around him; be that as it may, her baby brother was now inside her. All of him.

"Oh my fucking god," she gasped, now resting her back down and untangling her feet. "What the fuck did you feed it with..."

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly while caressing her cheek.

"I am now." She sucked on his lips, proud of her tenacity. "Go on, baby, don't be shy. It's time for you to do what we've both been waiting for so long."

He gave her his signature smile. "And what would that be?"

She countered with a sly smile of her own. "You fucking me."

He kissed her while pulling his cock back a bit before he plugged her again. He gradually took bigger swings but kept filling her all the way, loving how she would hiss into his kiss. Her tight slit was still making last-minute adjustments on the go, squirming around him for the optimal grip.

Ellie thought she had died and gone to heaven. She'd been aching for him to fuck her a few good months now, and even though she'd been shagging him for quite some time in her heart and mind, she was now, finally, being fucked by him in her sultry cunt, and it couldn't have felt better, now that he was molding her to fit him.

She loved how he filled her, even if she'd needed to put in some serious work before. She felt so incredibly full with him stroking inside her while his tongue swirled in her mouth. His swings were growing in momentum, and although it was still very much love-making rhythm, he was increasingly growing more assertive, taking and thrusting into her harder and deeper, which Ellie couldn't have been more thankful for.

"There you go, baby," she pondered in excitement, her smoldering bod rocking beneath him. "Make that pussy fit you."

His fat cock glided inside her effortlessly now, as Ellie was as welcoming and lubricated as she had ever been. A deep moan of sex escaped her mouth every time their pubic bones clashed while her brother was nibbling her neck, overwhelmed by how sensational his sister felt. He couldn't believe he was one of those select few who had been granted passage into her prized sex.

"Ellie, you feel so amazing," he breathed while squashing her titty in his hand, loving how its abundance easily broke through the cracks between his fingers.

"Do I really, Oliver?" she gasped as she kept rocking beneath him, enjoying the treatment he was awarding her breast and cunt.

"I swear to god." He groaned when pausing deep inside her, wanting to weep at her tightness. "This is my happy place from now on."

They laughed, fleetingly though, before they resumed gasping in sensuous delight. They were both too horny and excited for anything else.

Ellie was a confident woman. The power of her pussy had been known to her since her teen days, but she was ecstatic that he'd said that. She was so strangely insecure around him. She knew she shouldn't be, but she couldn't help it. He could never reassure her enough.

"I'm so in love with her," Oliver thought as he scanned her amazing bod while fucking her. "She has to be mine, and mine alone." He dove to kiss her, relaying his feelings to her tongue.

Ellie was the best kisser Oliver ever had. He couldn't put his finger on it, but there was something so seductive in her technique. The way her tongue peeked out of her mouth and lured his in; how she fluttered her blue eyes every so often and fired this innocent, imploring gaze that was so enchanting and irresistible, sucking you in. It was a power that was unique to her, he was certain. No girl had Ellie's eyes.

"What are the makings of great sex?" Ellie pondered as her brother was tearing through her. "A reasonable-sized cock, sufficient technique, moderate levels of lust, and... that's it, really." She let out a pair of throaty moans. "What makes great sex sublime?" she continued to rehash while her bro was sailing between her thighs. "More of everything, obviously, but... my god, I love him!"

Another wild groan thundered out of her throat as she was building a beastly orgasm. Oliver nearly exploded from her unholy moans. Even though it was his second hard-on of the night, and in theory should have lasted long enough, in practice, his sister was making him way too excited. She was too hot and wet, and much tighter than he could have ever believed. She'd be lucky to climax even once before he erupted.

"My god, I love missionary," Ellie reflected, seconds from proving to her brother what a flooder she truly was. "No. I love missionary with him, and I love how he moves inside me now... such a perfect cock."

Oliver was undulating on top of his sister in graceful waves, but he couldn't resist finishing with a violent thud, compelled to show her who the boss was. Ellie didn't mind that Oliver was pounding into her. She loved it that he took no pity of her. He was rough, but in a good way, never excessively. She bit on her bottom lip, begging into his eyes for more.

"I wonder if she knows what she's doing to me with that look..." He slowed down to feel her tight, slippery walls rubbing him better. "Dear god, she feels so good... so fucking good!"

Ellie had had her suspicions prior to that night that Oliver wasn't the most experienced guy out there when it came to sex. They never discussed it, but it was implied from his stories; however, making love to him now, she was ready to give him an A++, even before coming. She had no doubt she would, multiple times. This was an out-of-this-world love-making.

"Ohhh... ohhh... ohhh... Oliver... ahhh..."

They kept petting each other while Ellie was taking her baby bro inside her over and over. Her hands roamed his body everywhere she could reach: his sinewy back, his bulging arms, his tapering waist, his firm ass, all the while his hard meat was sliding in and out of her soaking channel. She couldn't believe how much Oliver needed her mouth. She was rarely given the opportunity to utilize it for anything but tongue-fucking, which she adored. She spread her legs farther apart to give his thrusts extra depth as she was closing in on her giant come. She felt as though her skin were on fire as her pussy was preparing to drown that beast of a cock.

She exited his mouth and shot an obscene look down at their convergence. Yep, she wasn't dreaming it. Her brother's dick was inside her, so deep inside her. She moaned, watching his cock almost pulling out completely before sliding into her again, making her feel so full and stretched, stuffed to the brim. He was so slick with her desire, gliding effortlessly in her vagina, learning her so intimately, the way only precious few had, the way no brother should.

She couldn't take her eyes off of her shaved slit, watching the petals of her flower parting so wide. It was such a turn-on. He felt so big inside of her, and now she was visually corroborating it. He looked as big as he felt, disproportionately thick in her snug hole. Her thin inner lips were pulled so taut, she noted excitedly, so fucking stretched round his girth.

Cradling him, she sent her hand to their joining and curled her fingers around his veiny manhood while he was slowing down for her. She had to feel him, how thick he was, how hard and slick he was, coated in her womanly essence. It was so hot and arousing, her fingers stroking his boner while this hot blonde was taking it over and over, rubbing his manhood both inside and outside of her.

They kissed again, sprawled all over her bed in that forbidden tangle. Ellie pulled her knees back to her bust, wanting to give him more of her hot, wet sex as he was driving into her, owning her. Her feminine whimpers grew more frequent once he was hitting new depths in her, stroking her soaking walls almost all the way up to her cervix.

Her slender thighs rocked to and fro while she was cradling him, taking him, wanting him so deep, feeling him up her spleen. She groaned into his hungry kiss, his pelvis grinding against her inner thighs, his chest pressing her perfect breasts down, his hand copping a feel. She could feel the tingling in her sopping cunt as he began thrusting more urgently, longing to come.

"Ohhh... fuck... ahhh... ahhh... ohhh... Oliver... ohhh..."

With knees up her shoulders, feet bobbing, Ellie whimpered again and again, feeling herself approaching culmination. He was way too deep now, so pleasurably deep. Her knees kept rocking back and forth as he thrust between her legs, feeding his goddess of a sister the full breadth and length of his manhood. She was delirious now, her blue eyes dreamy, glassy with need.

"I'm so proud of you, baby," she panted, raking at his well-defined back with her long nails, her pleasure levels skyroofing.

Oliver was psyched. "Yeah?"

"Oh, yeah," she whimpered, planting her feet on his strong calves, ready to burst. "You're fucking me so g-good..."

"Ellie, I love you so much..."

"Baby, I love you more than... OH, FUCK!" she cried, her pussy having a seizure. "OLIVERRRRRRR!" She dug her toes in his calves and threw her head back in an outrageous back-arch, her ribcage imprinted in her fair skin underneath her jiggling breasts. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!"

"Christ, she's so beautiful when she's coming... she's breathtaking."

"OLIVERRRRRRR!!!!"

Although Oliver loved his sister exploding on his cock in profane screams, they were not as secluded as he would have liked.

"Baby, you need to tone it down like a thousand notches!" he said in dread, fearing their parents, or worse, his daughter, would pay them a visit.

"I'm tryingggggggggg..." she whimpered, her cunt flooding her brother in torrents. She was ready to fight her contractions to the bitter end in order to sustain her acrobatic back-arch and to keep her feet on his calves. "OH MY GODDDDDDDDD!"

"Ellie, shut the fuck up!" he whispered, fucking her harder as a disciplinary action, on the cusp of his own crest from her lecherous cries.

She pulled his head to her like a brute, his face an inch from hers. "THEN FUCKING KISS ME ALREADY!"

Oliver's tongue couldn't penetrate Ellie's mouth fast enough. He was shaking in his boots from her screams. There was no way their parents hadn't heard those animalistic cries, he thought, though there was still a slim chance they hadn't as the guest room he was fucking his sister in was the farthest from them.

While Ellie's tongue was running his mouth through, Oliver could feel her cunt doing stuff he never thought a pussy was capable of: furious spasms alongside massive waves of cum. She wasn't kidding. She was a formidable flooder, and it was doing nothing to keep his own cum at bay.

As the urgency for a release escalated, when being rubbed by her pussy's velvety walls and watching her coming like a maniac, only now Oliver realized he wasn't wearing a condom, and that neither of them had seemed to notice or care. They hadn't even discussed the ejaculation protocol.

Thankfully, an emergency plan was quickly in the workings: watching that perfect rack dancing before his eyes, he was content to pull out and to spray her massive twins. Astoundingly, his sister was thinking about the very same thing, and the course of action she decided on couldn't have been any more different than his.

She released his mouth with a second nibble of his bottom lip, her pussy going to town on his cock. "Baby, I want you to come in—oh my god!" She crossed her feet around him, freeing another mad moan. "I need to feel your cum..."

He gazed down into her eyes, and the look on her face bore no resemblance to that one a moment ago, when she was ravaging his mouth. That prime, carnal spark in her eyes was gone, and she seemed to him awfully sentimental now, much like she had been that night months ago.

"Inside you?" he panted timidly while sliding in and out of her slippery, twitching vagina.

She nodded at the ceiling as a couple of tears escaped her eyes.

"Are you sure abou—"

"Oliver!" she wept, spasms running the length of her sopping wet channel. "Come inside me! Now!"

Oliver was bewildered by her tears, but he was gagging to come, and her pussy—much like its owner—was weeping and begging for it. He slowly drew back his cock, the underside of his tip peeking out of his sister's cunt, before he thrust deep and extorted a sexy whimper from Ellie. He could feel the immense pressure building up in his cock as he continued thrusting in her tight, hot snatch.

"Ellie, I'm coming..."

"YES! COME!"

He took her large pale breast in his hand and molded it as he jammed himself inside her.

"Oh, fuck!" she breathed, her eyes bulging.

"Ellie, if you don't stop me now, I'm coming inside you!"

Trying to breathe, Ellie couldn't stop him even if she wanted to.

He exploded, shooting in the depths of his sister's stormy pussy in quantities that he couldn't believe he possessed. Hot spouts of jizz coated Ellie's snug vagina—that still quivered with her intense orgasm. She cried lustily as Oliver drove himself harder into her while burying his face in the crook of her neck.

With her feet crossed around his butt, Ellie gasped for air as she had never taken any man this deep before. He was wedged so hard inside her that she could have been mistaken to think he was trying to split her in half, dumping his load straight into her uterus. Though as soon as oxygen was back pumping her breasts, she responded to his primitive instinct to impregnate her with a primitive instinct of her own.

She clenched her vaginal muscles and smothered his cock, milking him for everything he had. She could feel his mad member spraying her vagina like there's no tomorrow, but no amount of her baby bro's cum was going to be enough for her. She wanted to burst under the pressure of his prohibited seed. She wanted to leak his tasty semen for days, for weeks. She wanted to reek of his cum.

"Oh, god," Oliver panted in bliss, feeling every single contraction in that perfect pussy. "ELLIE!"

Ellie kept pumping his load deeper into her procreative system. Whatever sperm her brother was shooting in her -- was for keeps; her pussy would see to that. Just when she thought it couldn't get any better than that, she stood corrected. Her brother's fierce ejaculating breathed new life into her orgasm, and the dying ripples of her epic climax suddenly grew more powerful until her body was back quaking with all its might.

"OLIVERRRRRR!!!! She writhed under him while stifling one whimper after another.

A second gush of her cum was sent to mingle with her brother's. She was coming all over again, her orgasms bleeding into one another. The first one didn't even get the chance to set before the second rose. She coiled all four of her limbs around him and fucked his spewing cock as best as she could as her brother wouldn't budge even an inch from the deepest point he was able to conquer inside her. Her large breasts swelled and pushed against her lover as she slanted her pelvis for a deeper probing. Her dagger-like nipples stabbed across his chest as she gyrated her hips, grinding their bodies and genitals together in this impossibly deep fusion.

Her tears kept trickling as she was overpowered by her second climax. Never in her life had Ellie experienced such a pair of brutal orgasms. It was earth-shattering and was claiming everything she had in her. She had to let it out, her tears, her emotions, so she could take the final ropes of her brother's swimmers.

Her body ceased contorting eventually, and she flopped exhaustingly onto the bed, breathless and absolutely blown away. Her muscles were sore from the strain, her heart was racing, and she was dripping wet with sweat. Her brother collapsed on her a second later in labored breaths.

She caressed his back in the afterglow, supporting his entire weight and enjoying the throbs of his heart on her sweaty bosom. His dick was still twitching inside her, as was her pussy. It was extraordinary for Ellie, to have her lover lying flat on her with no attempt to take away any of his weight. Oddly enough, she had never experienced that before as her bulky boyfriends would have crushed her fragile frame, but not her brother.

It felt so intimate to Ellie, no less intimate than their love-making; perhaps even more. She felt wetness encroaching on her eyes. She wanted to cry again, but she was suddenly afraid to. She felt overly vulnerable, and she didn't want to scare her brother away. She herself was still trying to make sense of her heightened sensitivity.

Oliver was reflecting on much of the same things Ellie was while coming down from that all-consuming orgasm. It did feel so incredibly intimate, to lie on his sister while his cock still in her, her maternal caresses soothing him. He felt so sheltered and loved in ways he had never before. He could cry just as easily as Ellie at this moment. It was powerful and special, and they could both feel it.