All Comments on 'The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 05'

by blackmatter

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
blackmatterblackmatterover 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the delay

I've emailed Literotica several hours ago, and unsurprisingly, they still haven't emailed me back. They did seem, however, to fix that weird glitch that had this chapter pending for all eternity. I know many of you have been anxiously expecting, and for that I apologize.

Enjoy!

BM

beau6beau6over 7 years ago
Yes!!

No worries, I don't think I've ever had Lit answer any email, ever.....the good thing is it finally got here. Thanks for keeping this terrific story rolling.

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 7 years ago
Yes!!

Im just glad that Lit FINALLY posted it. Another great chapter . Very glad for Oliver and Ellie. Although I do love the drama they went through. Is the drama over though? I can't wait until the next chapter, Lit better not delay with it either

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice one

Great story.please post the next chapter soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very nice but...

As much as I love seeing them finally together, both in heart and in mind for good, I can't suppress the feeling that there'll be a lot more drama to come before they have that well deserved family bliss between themselves. Not only will it probably come from Dave (he seems more fucked up than Ellie even) but now from Jason as well (a dick such as him won't take such breaking-up lightly). I just hope you know what you're doing and where you're going with this, last thing we need is pointless drama for the sake of drama (do include it but do make it count!).

For the chapter I gave you a 5*, anything less would be a travesty.

And do try to post the next one sooner (though it's not your fault when LE is misbehaving like that).

snowhitezsnowhitezover 7 years ago
Thank you

It was so worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Jesus Christ

Your characters fight like children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally

Great chapter well worth the wait. I hope see got pregnant with the magical sex. Happy to see the fighting is over or is it? They really need a happy ending.

blackmatterblackmatterover 7 years agoAuthor
Glad to see you liked it

And to that anonymous troll who's been spamming my stories with offensive comments and who's been tanking my rating: go right ahead. You can't hurt me. I write for the enjoyment of my readers. Not for the rating.

Ocean33Ocean33over 7 years ago
Worth the wait

I have been waiting for a week for this chapter and I have to say it was so worth it. It's an excellent story and I love the build up of Oliver and Ellie. There are so many theories of what I think will happen next but I know whatever direction you go we will all enjoy. Looking forward to chapter 6

Corrupted_DreamsCorrupted_Dreamsover 7 years ago
thanks

nothing to add to the (positive) comments.

stattionstattionover 7 years ago
Awesome as always

Those who have nothing better to do other than downvote lead sad little lives...

Loving this story. Thanks for the great work.

No rush. No pushing. Just wondering how long it'll be before the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anonymous

Anonymous users can only vote & comment once, unless they are running to 10 different computers.

As for the story, the fighting was more bickering here & I hope that's a trend. If it picks up with Dave, it will probably be it for me.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
I have to agree

that some of their verbal barbs seem too extreme for what they shared. I know it's a fine line to walk so I only say be careful that it not go too far and risk spoiling the story.

That said, the fighting seemed to heighten their coupling. VERY erotic! I like how they "mold" to each other, although it's the same thing that makes them fight so hard. You've certainly made it so they can't separate now because they truly bond each time they connect, so it appears you've set them up to succeed although Dave and parents will explode and I can foresee a major break with Michaela because of it before the family accepts her and Oliver together for the sake of Michaela.

Don't know when we'll see Ch. 6 but this is one of the hottest stories on this section I've read. Keep it up and it's worth the wait--although quite painful at times! 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing Story

This is truly the best story on this site. I can't get enough of it. You planted seeds (pardon the pun) for the next chapters, and I really can't wait to find out what they yield. I have been checking this site every day since I read chapter 4 waiting for this chapter. It was totally worth the wait. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

blackmatterblackmatterover 7 years agoAuthor
Author's notes and updates

I enjoy reading your analyses and predictions, as well as the parts you've enjoyed more and those you've enjoyed less. Some of you are getting tired of the drama, others can't seem to get enough... this story seems to be polarizing in that regard. Writing both this and Siblingly Binding, has been a learning experience. I always strive to do better, and I take your input very seriously.

I'd like to thank everyone how's been commenting and sending me feedbacks via email. This story may be polarising but is very much loved by many of you, and I'm happy to see that. Chapter 6 is currently going through final revisions after giving me a pause. I should get it submitted in a day or two. Chapter 7 is locked and loaded, waiting on standby. I'll give you an update with each submittal, rest assured :)

PS I've noticed no one's talking about the sex scenes. Everyone's so fixated on the story itself (which is an excellent thing of course). But I'd be happy to know if you've found them erotic, interesting, etc.. Let me know here or via email.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
Sooo Good

We so loved love reading this. We're keeping up with it. So they bicker and fight a ,but the sex is fantastic. We await for more.

TBC

also have a new e-mail. misstresschris007@gmail.com if any wants to reach out to me. Again.

TBC

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
This just keeps getting better

so happy Jason is gone and hope Dave stays out of the way too. The sex is fantastic a bit brutal near the end of this ch but it seems Ellie was into it like that. I hope they can take Mikela and get away on their own perhaps to another state, maybe even Australia.

Khirsa78Khirsa78over 7 years ago
Great series

Blackmatter,

Reading your comment, the sex is written well. I think you have been able to maintain a very descriptive and detailed account while it not seeming over the top, silly, or any thing else that would cheapen the coupling. I think what makes the sex scenes so powerfull is the way you have showed the extreme love, the kind that can kill, combined with the detail makes the erotic component explode. Then you have a good strong story line that's supportive. Again a great balance of the world around Oliver and Ellie yet not imposing on their little world.

I have totally enjoyed the series so far. I am, along with a lot of other people, looking forward to see what you have in store for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sex scenes

They're not bad, most of it is good, sometimes you used words that are too technical, the elongation of words is a bit much and all caps 'TAKE ME SIS' imagine talking dirty and then yelling that in someone's face? And stop with the word 'boner' it's juvenile.

va45va45over 7 years ago
Perfect

Very well done. Looking forward to the next chapter

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
I love it ❤️

A great addition to this story! Wonderfully written, taking their love to the edge! Thank you!

stattionstattionover 7 years ago
Re: voting

To the anonymous person who said "Anonymous users can only vote & comment once, unless they are running to 10 different computers.".

Not true. I could quite easily vote 100s of times anonymously using the same computer.

80SexR8er80SexR8erover 7 years ago
Wow

..."While blissfully dumping his load, that brave pussy was fighting Oliver back..." This was, along with many others, a nice turn of an erotic phrase.

What others saw as violence I saw as accurate, intensely accurate, description of what coitus can be like when appetite, and liquor, all match up and peak.

Didn't Oliver spend some time in Thailand? Asia? Before he went to Italy? I know he was still fat when he met Bianca but have him be some kind of martial artist and kick Jason's ass or kill him when the latter discovers Ellie and him in flagrante delicto.

Please, you've hinted at it but amp up the intense pheromonal attraction they have one toward the other. Please add analingus.

I really dig this series. The characters have character, inner life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Voting

I think if someone wanted to destroy his story with multiple votes, he wouldn't be in the red. It's good enough to be in the red.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
80SexR8er

You're all kinds of fucked up, aren't you? If you're going to take advice from commenters, please do it from the more level headed ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I

I kinda feel sorry for Jason. The only thing he did wrong was fall for an emotionally unhinged girl and her jealous brother, whose possessiveness could be psychotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oohh my god... Amazing...

This is the best story I have ever read... Don't bother about the negative comments... It's blissful to read this... I came n fucking times reading every word.... Baby bros million dollar bay making hero's are swimming across the illicit river of sisters channel to make a sinful meet with her eagerly awaiting egg... Emationally blasting story... Thank you for giving us this....

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
sex

every scene has been very detailed, quite erotic and definitely palpable. You include many physical details where some writers tend to leave this part poorly described. You meticulously reveal what both feel and it's very engaging and hot. I can't think of a single thing you've left out in any of them--in fact, it's so well done, that's what heightens their bonding and even some of their fighting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Absolutely love it.

blackmatterblackmatterover 7 years agoAuthor
Update

Thanks for all the positive feedbacks regarding the sex scenes. It's a good feeling to know that I've managed to deliver, because strangely, up till now I wasn't very sure of myself. Thanks to those who commented on how they enjoyed the chapter. Hope not to fall from grace with all you guys as we push forward.

Good news: Chapter 6 has been submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

This is easily one of the best stories on this website. Please continue. Don't read the negative comments this is an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sex Scenes

Other than being a bit rapey for my taste, there is nothing wrong with how you describe them.

Countryboy03Countryboy03over 7 years ago

I can't get enough of your stories. I've never been much of a reader. I've always been outside working around the house but your stories are so amazing I just can't get enough. I read each chapter when a new one comes out so it all is fresh. Keep up the great work and keep these two together. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Have to say, this is just about the best thing ever. The overall story quality reminds me of Alex and Alexa (one of the best b/s on literotica, though frankly I think this one is even better).

Especially enjoyed the dominance/breath play parts. Just fantastically well done. I personally would request upping the D/s stuff a little in future parts, but that is just a matter of personal taste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

You've had me back and fourth with liking Ellie. Don't know if I can forgive her for asking if he loves her more than his dead wife... Ruthless

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 5 years ago
Bipolar Writing

It seems a different writer penned this and the previous Lit posts of this story from those preceding. The tone of the story has entirely changed. The focus went from a sibling love story with a side story of daughter and family to just another stroke tale. I also don’t care for the inconsistent way Oliver and Ellie treat each other. It goes from undying love to contemptuous. I’m hoping for a return to the previous tone.

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
still 5 stars

its a very intense story. which i like, but it's hard to imagine anything other than a tragic ending here. that would be too bad

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
5 Stars

Keep it up, loving the story so far. Its been amazing man.

user589151315user589151315over 4 years ago

of two minds on this one. the story is good and the concept good, as is the sex. Ellie and Oliver however . . . both of them acting like pre-teens having temper tantrums. Both of them guilty of reacting on multiple occasions instead of taking a few minutes to try thinking about something from a point of view besides their own and then refusing to listen when explanations are offered. I had a girl treat me like that once. I walked away and never saw or heard from her again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good points

user589151315 you make great points, but sometimes it's better when protagonists have character flaws. It makes them more human if done properly which is the case here. I very recently read another story where by page 4 the character was such a terrible person you couldn't root for them anymore after that. I don't feel like that is the case at all here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Yeah, I think I'm done reading. It's a nice plot but Oliver and Ellie have a serious case of bipolar disorder. When I think of Ellie, I seem to think "I'm mad, but I'm not going to tell you what's made me mad and if you guess wrong, you're sleeping on the couch tonight." And Oliver just takes it. She breaks his heart, he's all woe is me I won't ever love again. She gives him puppy eyes, he's back to sucking her face off. I'M GETTING WHIPLASH OVER HERE.

Oh and Alice and to a lesser extent Francesca. If someone threatened to take custody of my daughter, they're getting a black eye. Grandmother or not. Fucking some family to ignore they're son but keep stealing they're granddaughter from him. It reminds me of a group of kids who let's that one kid with the gaming console be a part of the group solely for the gaming console.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

An excellent story about horrible people. Really, all characters are just so fuckin horrible it makes me wonder of it was intentional.

Of course, that also creates very good opportunities for character development!

I'd have given Ellie an ultimatum months before, but Oliver clearly doesn't know his value, which is a strong part of his character. He's also one of the least worse persons in here.

Michaela is an angel. Makes me want to have a little girl.

If someone MENTIONED going to court to take her from me, I'd burn down their house. Oliver is such a forgiving fella.

Again very bold use of conflict. The author really isn't afraid of crossing lines.

I still fucking hate Ellie, and I'm liking Oliver himself less and less instead of more, but that's also an interesting experience. Even though the characters are crumbling, their relationship is very clearly developing.

Excellently written, I think I might read until the very last one.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
3rd read

Title says it all

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

I started reading this series thinking that it was 2 or maybe 3 chapters long and not checking on how old it was. So here I am enjoying the read immensely and commenting on each chapter. Now, after finishing chapter 5 I see that there is a 6th and notice that there are comments going back four years and bringing up great points which the Author has already responded to. Okay, now I check and see that there are 11 chapters and the last submission was in 2017. So, while still enjoying this narrative immensely I’ve decided to stop trying to binge read it (my eyes want to pop out of their sockets) and commenting in detail at the end of every chapter. I don’t want to spend time repeating any critique that has already been given, consider and may have already been acted upon. But before I go, I would like to respond to one point That another reader brought up about the grandmother threatening to take custody of Michela. While yes, it’s messed up that a grandmum would ignore her son and try to steal his daughter. I believe that the Author was trying to convey the probability of Oliver's child being taken away if it were to be found out that he was in an incestuous relationship with his own sister. Moving on now. 5 Stars again!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m done with her neurotic roller coaster. I struggled through every chapter up until her trying to get Oliver to say he loved her more than his deceased wife. I’m out. The mental asylum can take care of itself without my company.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

I read some of the other posts here, and I have to agree with some of them, only to say that the readers have to remember this is a STORY, told by the author, and made up in his own mind.

We readers are the ones who have to deal with our feelings that are dredged up by this story; like the reader who talks about the previous relationship where a girl treated him so badly...

I also had a "relationship" with a girl decades ago; she started out by playing her "twin", who could only be told apart by an initial ring she wore...I really had feelings for this girl, and over the years I tolerated craziness from her. I would lose contact with her, her sister would get us back in touch, and we would reconnect. What really did me in was her telling me I should have pushed her harder and I could have had her virginity!! Plus, that I am too nice, and "nice guys finish last!"

Hate to tell her, I am quite happy with my life, and I DEFINITELY did not finish last...

So, to you readers who are so critical, look at hour own lives, read the story, appreciate it for what it is, and MOVE THE FUCK ON!!

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

Obviously it starts with cheating, but then she finally ends the engagement. Jason correctly assumes something between Ellie and Oliver, and she counters it with some bullshit story about his small dick (DUH).

At this moment I really hope Jason is gonna beat up Oliver pretty bad, not to punish Oliver, but to punish The Bitch

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

What a hot incestual tale. 5/5

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

I have read this and another series by this author. I have to say, in both the female protagonist was manipulative and could be emotionally cruel almost to the extreme and with possible mental health issues. The male protagonist in both while proclaiming their undying love could both be somewhat brutal and selfish in their sexual expressions. The overall stories were good but somewhat unsettling. Both are incest tales with could lead the reader to feel that the author may think that to participate in this type of relationship someone would probably exhibit these traits.

RsHmarRsHmar6 months ago

Poor Jason doesn't deserve any of that . At least he Dodge a bullet there , i really hope he beat both of them up badly .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So after that exciting end to the last chapter... really, she's in the hot tub with Jason as the opener? Are you kidding me? Well at least he didn't run away and actually gave her a chance to explain. I've seen how running away leads to a boring, predictable and annoying story. I knew there was a perfectly reasonable explanation for that situation. Honestly. ;)

Ellie gets some twisted joy in knowing she has so much power over Oliver emotionally. It's kind of fucked up. She's got issues. Those will cause problems in the long run if she doesn't deal with that shit. Oliver is also still as insecure as he was back before he left at 17. Both of them are letting these issues endanger their budding relationship.

"He was sick and tired of their back-and-forth saga." Join the club. Hopefully no more! Running into the bathroom without saying why and hiding out in there right after they made love again... oh boy. Then he offers to leave for a few months. For crying out loud, this is getting really infuriating at this point. Like it's being purposefully dragged out for reason I'm not yet aware of.

Every time Ellie speaks I find it hard to trust what she's saying and I fully expect shit to hit the fan at any moment. I've never felt that reading this type of story before. It's rather odd. I should be somewhat excited, not apprehensive, to read what comes next. I really hope she doesn't pull any more nonsense.

As for Oliver being a bit of a dick with her after they get back from their night out, I guess that's some justice for the way she had been treating him the past few months. Exploit her weakness and bring her down a peg. Make her beg for that fat cock. :)

The sex scenes go on for way too long. I mean there's such as a thing as too much detail. I felt like it took longer to read about than it would have for them to just experience that whole scene. Not that it was bad; just a little unnecessary. Also, why has he still not ate her out? I wonder if she'll give him her ass as well at some point or even if she has ever done that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous