All Comments on 'The Things You Make Me Feel Ch. 07'

by blackmatter

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just cant help yourself....

you just successfully rehashed your older story with the i have to hurt myself to show i love you shit... really again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved he story very much

Awesome one loved it so much. Please release the next part soon

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Another great chapter!

I love this story! And you keep adding to it with your amazing writing! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So It's finally come to this

Not that I'm surprised ti all happened, it's just that I expected a proper confrontation with stabbing and maybe some firearms going off and then some police & paramedic insertion... Instead we got a broken nose, some sore ribs, bad language and laughing allround, just you average night at the pub I guess. Now I don't even expect any real consequences to it all aside from Jason being homeless and some bad stares when they meet in public in the future.

And the story didn't really progress anywhere, the kid still has daddy issues despite trying to grow up, MCs parents are still doing it all right by their defunct standards, sis still has emotional trips every few sentences but she decided to hurt herself for his love (reminds of another of your stories!), and the rest of their siblings are just you average run-of-the-mill "I though I was helping so let me make your life miserable some more"...At least the sex was fulfilling for them both I guess.

Sorry but no more than 3* this time.

beau6beau6over 7 years ago
Still Great!

Still a great read.....keep it up. I find it a bit amusing that one of your detractors is still commenting on the likeness to your other story....yet that person remains anonymous......and is still reading. Not to worry. More, please. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

Liked how horny and lewd Ellie gets, sucking her own tits and wishing she could eat herself out. I would love if they started having threeways with the other female characters of the story, like Gena or Kara.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

What is it with you and putting the women in your stories through pain when it comes to sex? It's off putting. It doesn't come across as intense, it comes off as 'sex is a chore.' It's not erotic. Not one of your best chapters. Tiger Claw kung fu? Oliver didn't know the Wuxi Finger? Not voting on this.

AllintheheadAllintheheadover 7 years ago
Great

Your best chapter so far in my opinion

RichardGRichardGover 7 years ago

Wonderfull, every thing in this was just great. Looking forward to chapter 8, Hope your checker has his computer up and running better for you next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't have an account

and I don't normally comment, but I have to this time. You compared Oliver's face to a mosaic, which would make him look like the heavily scarred Marvel villain Jigsaw. Mosaic is a nice word, but it's the wrong word when trying to describe someone. I think your writing is good, but sometimes you try to force words where they don't belong.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 7 years ago
loved it

how Oliver fought for her, although it did seem out of place to have Jason there because of Jack's idiocy.

While Michaela is a little girl, it's a bit sad to see her not adjusting yet. I do like how Dave isn't interfering and playing confidant. Good not to have a nemesis with him.

If any distress over Oliver saying one way he doesn't want more kids, he does say Ellie is his goddess and will do anything for her, so I love that. I hope Ellie will talk to him about it, as I'm sure he'd say yes to her having his babies.

Anticipate ch 8 greatly. 5

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

Yes, a very hot chapter and series of events between Ellie and Oliver !! I think Ellie needs to let Oliver rest and heal, by bringing him to her place so they have total privacy. Then she will strip them both naked and show him how horny he makes her by rubbing her wet pussy on his face, nose, and legs etc. then soaks him with pussy juice ! She will permanently mark him as hers and then he will cover her the same way. Now they will be a loving and very wet couple all the time. Kinda like huge orgasms just by being together in the same room naked. That has many kinky possibilities too. You are a great writer and thanks....

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
excellent

this is getting better all the time. Would be nice for Jason to just be gone and Ollie and Ellie move away so they can be a family. Who gives a shit what anyone else thinks about them as long as they are together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
but hey, thats just me

Sometimes it's hard to remember that Ollie and Ellie are siblings, like they could just be childhood friends or something and I'd believe it you wouldn't even have to change the story much.

blackmatterblackmatterover 7 years agoAuthor
Glad to see that you've enjoyed it

Chapter 8, hopefully, will be available next week. It's gonna be a long one though. 10 pages at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

No dout the best story on here. Cant wait for the next to come out, im glad it will be super long :)...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best!

I really won't mind should you up and decide to make this at least 20 chapters with 10 pages per chapter (I know you can, but would you be willing to do that, please?). I'd hate for this series to end.

I like how your realistic your characters are. I'm a sucker for drama so I love how crazy Ellie sometimes get (more of those scenes, maybe?).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not a Fan

Don't enjoy your excitement over putting the girl through pain, but at the same time trying to act like it's nothing. Obvious it's for your own enjoyment, but its creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Story has to progress

The forst couple of chapters were great! Then the story plateaued after chapter 4 and doesnt seem to be moving anywhere. Like Oliver still doesnt know wth is up with david. Let the jason character die and explore more the relationships the main characters have with micheala and david. Maybe explore more what david feelings are. Also sometime ellie comes off as immature and volitle not in a sexy way more as a childish way and it really takes a lot away from the plot. Also remove the i hurt bc i love you aspect. Remember it's an erotic story and i have a feeling most of your viewers are women masterbating. You don't want to think of blood coming out of your penis as you ejaculate so why form that image for the ladies. Really you have something here that can either be really amazing or really shitty depending on how you play your cards and if you are willing to take feedback. I read your previous story and didnt enjoy it.l bwcause of the same elements childish and painful sex. You had established a great foundation and really hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story, great writing. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chapter 8

Any update?

RichardGRichardGabout 7 years ago
Great, great, Great

This is the best story on this site, Hands Down. I'm just waiting for your next chapter to come out. Hopefully tomorrow or early next week.

Protector0fMankindProtector0fMankindabout 7 years ago
Predictions

I'll be reading this story through for a 3rd time while waiting for Ch 8. I have some predictions and suggestions about where the story could go. I think Oliver should find out Dave knows, but I don't know how that will go, I'll leave that up to blackmater's expertise. I also think Ellie will continue to get jealous at the attention Oliver is being shown by the ladies, and will demand deeper commitment much like Brooke, while emotionally and sexually manipulating him into marrying/knocking her up, so conflict arises from that. I think Michaela should discover Oliver and Ellie infatuation, and accept it, even if her extended family cannot. Just post more and more Matter, were dying here.

-A big fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Any update???

Waiting for chapter 8

blackmatterblackmatterabout 7 years agoAuthor
Update

Thanks guys for showing your love to my stories. I understand that the wait is difficult but believe me, Anomic and myself are working our hardest to feed you the chapters as quickly as possible. We touched base just yesterday, and Chapter 8 should be ready shortly. I'll let you know when I submit it, rest assured. Hang in there. :)

BM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re: Predictions

I can relate Protector. I've been reading the series time and time again while waiting for the next chapter. The wait's killing me.

Regarding your prediction about the other ladies, I'm curious if BM will explore the Kara character to create conflict between Ellie and Oliver. Though she said she wasn't interested in Oliver, she did see him beat up Jason and decide he might not be a kid after all.

Thanks for the update BM. You're one of the best here. Keep on posting. 5⭐s.

snowhitezsnowhitezabout 7 years ago
Glad to here

I've been checking everyday for chapter 8.

Great to here it's coming soon. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

blackmatterblackmatterabout 7 years agoAuthor
Chapter 8 anyone?

Submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still good

I like where I think this is going. Ellie is definitely in the mommy mode. And it's interesting that Oliver does not yet know that Dave is in on the big secret. 5*

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
still 5 stars

i liked the chapter - a little less intense, more love from Ellie. well done

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
I realli like the parts when...

Oliver is talking with and hanging out with Michela, she is literally my favorite character. Thou the Oliver and Ellie arc is becoming better and better. 5 stars from me.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
3rd Read

Why is Ellie so insecure lmao. Anyway lovely chapter!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 3 years ago

Definitely not disappointed. 5 Stars again.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

**5** stars, again...I see from the other comments that I am quite late with mine, as 11 chapters are done....still, I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series!!

Ellie needs to stop the "I'm gonna kill myself, if..." thoughts....makes her appear too needy and selfish...

I LOVE MICHELA, she is the sweetest thing; the separation anxiety is somewhat normal at that age, especially for a lone child who has lost her mother, and had Daddy to herself for so long; this is going to be fun, her and Ellie...and the future babies...

Dave...FUCKER...needs to tone down his business, be supportive of Oliver and Ellie, instead of torpedoing the relationship...his letting Jason know where they were going was SSSOOO WRONG! He is making too much trouble...

Oliver...just, YYYAAAYYY for him, keep it up!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

What I like in this series is that sex is important because is linked to the loved person and is special because it is with that particular person. In most other stories on sites like this, characters dont mind who have sex with. Fortunately, this is not one of those stories and I thank the author for that.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

the dialogue, straight out of some amateur gonzo porn video, is just too hilarious. This parody of erotica is unbelievably funny and on point.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Alright, I'll say it: there's just too much sex and description of it going on here at times. It's like 5% plot, 95% constant sex and detailed narration of it. It's kind of boring after a while. Less in more!

Goddamn Michela is just adorable. It's a tragedy that her mother didn't survive birthing her to see the wonderful little girl she is. Of course, then there'd be no story for Ellie and Oliver so there's that. When his daughter was all upset and he got into the bath in his clothes to hug her... damn it, you're trying to make me cry aren't you!?

A bar brawl really? This Jason kid just doesn't know when to quit. And the timing was just all too contrived. Glad he got fucked up. Calling Ellie a whore... well I guess if there were any lingering doubts about him, they're gone now. Nothing but a sad, vain, prideful thug. Good riddance.

Ellie's little speech about their love not being wrong but rather it's the world that's wrong... powerful stuff. And I completely agree with it. Beautifully spoken. She needs to tone down the insecurity a notch though (Oliver as well while we're at it). I wonder how her behaviour will be affected given that Oliver has said he wasn't wanting any more kids and she desperately does. Granted someone else asked the question and he wasn't giving it full consideration, but to hear even that, you know what Ellie is like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackmatter@blackmatter
1320 Followers
I try to write meaningful erotica.

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories