The Tick Incident Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How gentlemanly of you," Janet said, cracking up.

Richard took a deep breath, a great feeling of satisfaction coming over him. As life-changing as it was the first time he got naked in front of Carrie and Janet, he felt that in the last 20 minutes or so, he had revealed much more about himself.

"Richard, look at me," his step mother told him. "I'm a gardener. I cultivate. These very vivid fantasies that you have had are nothing short of extraordinary, and very special. And it is up to me to nurture these fantasies, allow them to grow into something beautiful, something breathtaking, like a garden."

"Yes, mam," he said once again.

The atmosphere now warm and inviting, Janet felt she could go sifting through some other areas of Richard's room that were previously off limits. She was pleased to find even more material right along the lines of what the women had spread out all over the floor and bed.

Richard Parker simply had a wonderful bounty of what is known as CFNM-related erotica - CFNM of course standing for Clothed Female Nude Male. Prior to the last few days, CFNM was only a fantasy of his. Now, he was living it.

Carrie and Janet were overwhelmed with their findings.

"There is so much here, Dick," Carrie exclaimed. "How on Earth did you acquire all of this?"

"What can I say? It's a lifelong passion," he said, making them both chuckle.

Carrie took special delight in the photo spreads that featured naked men in everyday situations: a woman and a man at a private picnic, with the male lying there fully nude; a couple walking on the beach, with - you guessed it - the man not bothering to wear any clothes. Some were more contrived, but nevertheless entertaining. For instance, one particular picture depicted a group of beautiful female ballerinas, all dressed in lily white leotards, dancing around a fully nude male ballerina, one that was sporting a rather ample package.

"I'd love to see that version of the NUT cracker," Janet joked.

Once they had sampled a little bit of everything Richard had to offer in this CFNM buffet, Carrie and Janet went about stacking the magazines and pictorials into neatly assembled piles, and sharpened their focus with Richard.

"I think we should have Dick serve us tea, like the men in the photos," Janet suggested, her boobs bouncing in her shirt as her movements got a bit more frenzied.

"Yeah, that would be nice," Carrie answered, her tone suggesting she had something bigger in mind for Richard. "But now is hardly a time for tea. We have company coming."

As things settled down and Richard was now more calm, his natural urges kicked in, and all of this talk of CFNM and the sight of Janet and Carrie dressed so sexily in their summer outfits began to take affect. His mighty prick, previously lying in its flaccid state along his thigh, now grew to its fully-erect, monstrous form, bobbing up and down between his legs like an invisible hand was bouncing it about.

"It's like he's stabbing the air with his mighty sword," Janet laughed.

Although Carrie and Janet had grown quite accustomed to the sight of Richard's 11-and-a-half-inch penis, he felt it necessary to apologize for its unruly behavior.

"Sorry, I just got so excited with you guys tapping into my private world," he said, speaking of his passion for CFNM.

"Oh we tapped into something alright, and we struck oil," Carrie exclaimed happily.

"Texas tea," Janet added with gusto.

As he rose to his feet to break the tension, Richard's massive boner bounced lewdly about, a sight that the mother and daughter could not help but chuckle about.

"You don't think it's weird, do you, that I fantasize about all that stuff?" Richard asked, referring to his previously secret passion.

"Weird?! I think it's wonderful," Carrie answered him discreetly, using another "w" word to describe his interest in CFNM. "The world needs more men like you, sweetie. The world needs more Parkers (laugh). This desire you have, to serve women, to let them SEE you, to let them indulge their own visual desires, letting them feel you and touch you, and in turn allowing them to bring you pleasure...All of these traits, you share with your father, sweetie. And his father before him, and I'm sure his father before him..."

"Oh Gawd, tell him about Ulysses," Janet belted out with great excitement.

It took just a few seconds for that to register with Carrie, but when it did, it struck a nerve.

"Oh dear Lord what made you think of him?" Carrie asked with a laugh, speaking of Richard's great-great-great grandfather.

"How could I not think of him when we're talking about all this?" Janet quipped.

Carrie nodded with a mischievous grin, as if to say 'yeah, you do have a point there.'

This was the second time Ulysses' name was mentioned in recent days, the previous time by good ole' Barney Bussett. And Richard had yet to find out what the reference was.

"What about Ulysses?" Richard belted out, basically pleading with Carrie to let him in on this inside joke.

"Oh jeez, we'll save that for another day," Carrie told him with a sweet smile. "You have enough on your plate right now."

Richard heeded his step mother's advice, and temporarily suppressed his interest in Ulysses. The young man instead just sat quietly on the bed, staring down at - and even marveling - his own massive erection. It sprung up from between his legs, throbbing and flexing at a 45-degree angle to the comfy mattress beneath him. As Richard adjusted himself and pulled some sheets out from underneath him, his enormous dick lightly smacked against his stomach.

The expression on his face was so priceless, and revealed such a look of amazement in eyeing his own splendid anatomy, the women had to ask him to elaborate.

"Whatcha' thinking' about Dick?" Carrie asked inquisitively.

Before Richard could answer, Janet offered her own suggestion about what Richard must be pondering at that very moment.

"God, I have a big dork," Janet playfully said, mimicking her stepbrother and over exaggerating Richard's deep voice, with humorous results. "I wonder who has a bigger dork, me, or that black and white spotted Clydesdale I saw at Old Man Custer's the other afternoon. His was awfully huge, but I sure do have a lot swingin' between my legs..."

So amused by herself, Janet fell over in the bed, laughing at her own imitation of her stepbrother. Carrie glanced over at Richard and shook her head, as if to say 'she really gets a kick out of herself, huh?'

"Not bad," Richard told Janet, as he played it cool and was able to poke fun at himself. "In general, it sounded like me. Although my voice isn't that deep - I'm not frickin' Darth Vader ya' know."

That only made Janet crack up even more, and she was so proud of herself for her little bit of improv. Richard's erection however, which was the source of the joke in the first place, would not relent.

"Janet, darling, make yourself useful," Carrie teased her daughter, "take all this trash down to the kitchen. We have to get on the ball here."

Janet groaned, but listed to her mom and picked up the two trash bags - filled with Richard's clutter - and headed downstairs. As she exited, she made sure to take one last look at Richard's fully erect cock, and it made her smile.

The two of them now alone, Carrie looked over at Richard and gave him a delighted grin.

"You are just full of surprises, aren't ya,' Dick?" she teased him, referring to his secret passion for CFNM.

"I'm sorry, Carrie," he replied, not wanting to keep anything from his lovely step mother. "I wanted to tell you, it's just..."

She laughed, and crossed her amazing legs.

"It's okay, sweetie. These things have a way of coming out into the open eventually," she said, offering a cute smile as she glanced down at his ample organ.

She then reached out and tapped him lightly on the nose.

"You," she said cutely as she poked him, "have very strong exhibitionist desires, young man. And it is up to me to channel them properly."

"Yes, mam," he answered her.

"You fantasize about these things a lot?" she asked, crossing her gorgeous legs and treating Richard to a sight of her big, tan thighs.

"Oh God, Carrie, all the time," he poured out. "It seems as soon as I get a free moment, I'm running into my room and taking out all my...materials."

"Your Playgirls?" she smiled.

"Yes, mam," he answered. "And I spread them all out, and I kind of slip into my own little world, ya' know? I imagine I'm the guy in each and every photo spread, surrounded by all these beautiful women."

"I bet you do," she said with gusto.

The stunning brunette, in an effort to satisfy her own visual desires as well as gain a better understanding of Richard's, reached out and once again opened one of the magazines featuring the gratuitous male nudity.

"The traveling alone to all those exotic places would be something in itself," she said at first. "Did you see all the gorgeous backdrops they do their shoots at?"

"Yeah, it's pretty crazy," Richard answered her, loving how his step mom could talk about such a racy topic, and yet make it such a lovely, stimulating conversation.

She smiled at him, and gently ran her fingers along his shoulder, in a soothing fashion.

"But I know the landscapes in the pictures aren't what you're interested in, Dick. I know what gets your motor running," she told him with exuberance.

"Yeah, it's...not the landscapes," he admitted, playfully understating it.

"It's the women having fun with a big penis," she said right back to him, displaying that she was not afraid to address such topics with her 18-year-old stepson.

Carrie and Richard had built up such a rapport that not only could they talk about topics such as this and it not be awkward, but the conversation flowed with great momentum.

"I was always wondering why you spent so much time in your room," Carrie teased him. "And I know you weren't just building models all day."

With that in mind, Carrie glanced over at those very models, several of them having to do with Star Wars.

"Although I must say, that's quite a fleet you've assembled over there," she laughed with admiration. "You could take on the whole universe with those."

"Yeah," he admitted. "I'm pretty proud of my collection."

There was a slight pause, but then Carrie pressed on.

"Now which collection would that be? Your models, or your...," she teased him, glancing down at the plethora of CFNM material.

"Um, well both," he answered her.

She thought he was so cute. And she took it upon herself to guide him.

Carrie was overjoyed that Richard took such an interest in a "CFNM lifestyle," but she also considered herself an authority on the matter, and Richard the novice. And although she sometimes spoke with an heir of superiority over him, it was nonetheless vital that he follow her lead, and heed her commands. That was the only way he would grow.

"Listen, Dick. Look at me," she said to him nicely. "Magazines are great. When you're first exploring your desires, they're wonderful. They're just the bees' knees, lemme tell ya.' But they hardly do the trick once you get to a certain stage in your growth. You need to spread your wings. Especially with something like what you have."

He made the mistake of glancing down at his huge erection.

"I'm not talking about your dick, goofball," she corrected him with an amused grin. "I mean what's in here (holding her heart). Your passion. Your kindness. Your love and appreciation of women."

"Yes, mam," he answered.

Carrie's sweet smile suggested she was more than pleased with how Richard was coming along in his training. She rubbed his head, as if to say "you're doing fine buddy, boy."

"So when are Ms. Krendall and Madison coming?" Richard asked, as his penis now settled down its flaccid state, as it lay along his thigh nice and relaxed.

"Well, they're going to meet me for lunch tomorrow at the Temple Roadside Diner - just something quick," Carrie explained, "and then they're gonna come back and stay for a couple days. I know Madison wants to talk to me about a few things with her major, and I know it's been a tough time for 'Krendy' - she's been going through a lot."

'Krendy,' as Carrie sometimes called her friend when they were kids, was handling herself pretty well since divorcing her husband, but Carrie knew it would be good for her dear friend to come to Temple. It was a chance for the two pals to catch up.

"Okay," Richard simply said, watching his beautiful step mother run her hands sexily through her soft brown hair. Her perfume filled the air, and it made Richard feel so good inside.

"Are they driving here?" Richard asked curiously.

"All the way from Houston," Carrie smiled. "I mean, it's not that far - like two hours I guess, but that's kind of a long trip to make in that car."

"Oh God, she still drives that Plymouth Valiant?" Richard asked.

Carrie slowly nodded with an amused grin.

"Jesus, I remember Barney egging that thing in the parking lot when we had her for a teacher," Richard reminisced. "She gave him an 'F' or something, which I'm sure he deserved, and he tried to get his revenge. But of course he got caught. Ended up cleaning all the classrooms after school for a month. Poor guy."

"Do NOT bring that up when she gets here," Carrie pleaded. "I'm sure it's not a pleasant memory for her when her car was so violated."

"I won't, I won't," Richard replied. "I'm not gonna be here anyway."

Carrie rolled her eyes, kind of sadly, wishing Richard would be available for the festivities, but she could understand if he had prior plans with his friends.

"You know you're gonna miss out on some great arguments, hon. Ms. Krendall and her daughter..." Carrie paused for effect. "BIG Oiler fans."

That was all that was needed to set Richard off.

"Oh God," he groaned, as if he might puke.

His distaste for the team made Carrie crack up.

"Love ya' Blue," Carrie further teased him, referring to the Oilers' slogan.

"Oh, please," Richard scoffed. "They make a couple AFC Title Games and all of a sudden their fans won't shut up. Win a Super Bowl first, why dontcha.'"

Carrie giggled.

"Now, Dick, not everybody is as lucky as we are," the step mom stated, speaking on behalf of all Cowboy fans. "We're spoiled to have what we have."

"America's Team," Richard said, sticking out his chest proudly.

"That's right," Carrie replied, as she got up and walked slowly around the room, looking at all Richard's posters that decorated the wall.

"You know what would be cool, though, sweetie," she began, "is if one of these years, the Cowboys and Oilers, you know, both had really good seasons..."

"Yeah?" Richard asked, urging her to continue.

"And they met in the Super Bowl! Wouldn't that be amazing?" she asked with enthusiasm. "An all-Texas Super Bowl! Woo-hoo!"

Richard seemed much less interested in Houston's success.

"Eh, whatever," he said. "I just care about Dallas."

Carrie smiled, and now was checking out Richard's models more closely. She seemed very interested in getting to know Richard as a whole, learning about his hobbies and his interests. It was helping her to shape him into a well-rounded young gentleman.

"How long did it take you to build these?" she asked curiously, looking at a whole row of Star Wars models, these ones in particular known as 'Tie fighters.'

"Some just a day, others a couple weeks," he told her.

"Yes, I remember this one," she said, pointing out the huge model of the 'Millennium Falcon.' "God, we didn't see you come out of your room for a week when you were working on this monster."

"Yeah, I think I had to take it all apart at one point because I messed up a step," Richard remembered with a smile.

"Holy cow," she replied. "A hobby that requires both passion and persistence."

He laughed, and was flattered that Carrie took such an interest in his work.

"I'm passionate...about a lot of things, Carrie," Richard told the woman he adored so much.

"Yes, sweetie, I know," she answered, sort of referring to his love for CFNM. "You are a very passionate young man."

Something else that stirred Richard's passions was Carrie herself. She was simply a force of nature.

When she was around Richard, she oozed sexuality. He loved her beautiful, ample behind bouncing gently in her shorts as she walked about his room. The outline of each one of her big, luscious cheeks was clearly visible through her shorts.

Yet Carrie always maintained her nurturing demeanor when it came to Richard, and he was grateful for her guidance.

"Well I thank you for taking me through a typical day in your life," she smiled, referring to how she got to know Richard much, much closer in the past few hours.

As Janet finally returned to the room, Carrie began walking towards the door, as if she was going to leave the rest of the cleaning to the young ones. Carrie also knew Richard would soon need release, and - as if she was training her daughter as well as her stepson - she felt it was time for Janet to handle Richard by herself.

Bringing Richard to climax was a perfect way for Janet to continue her growth. The fact that Janet was not even naked and could bring Richard to such a thunderous climax was evidence of how sharp her skills were becoming - she was learning to use just her voice, her words, her eyes, her glances, her body language, and of course, her hands, to stimulate a penis to an amazing degree.

Carrie had already spoken to her daughter about how this was going to be her first time alone with Dick, and that she trusted her daughter to properly provide him release.

It was a nervous time for all three, but to lighten the tension, Carrie made small talk while exiting.

"You know, Dick, I thought I saw Barney wearing an Oilers tee shirt the other day," Carrie remarked.

"Because he's an idiot," Richard belted out.

Carrie burst out laughing, and it was a nice high note for her to go out on.

"You two finish cleaning in here," she said as she exited.

Janet and Richard both looked at each other, sort of nervous grins on each young, beautiful face.

"You don't have to help me - it's my mess to clean up anyways," Richard told her politely.

"Well, well, Ritchie boy, how gracious of you," Janet answered him.

Freed of her cleaning duties, she nevertheless took a seat down on Richard's bed, and invited her stepbrother to do the same.

Janet tugged on her shirt, seemingly trying to show off her big tits to Richard. She was delighted that his mammoth prick immediately began to rise.

"You know you should have told me," she said softly, speaking of his previously secret passion for CFNM. "I would have at least given you credit for being so...enlightened."

Richard laughed lightly.

"You know someday all men are gonna be required to go nude," Janet said, waving her hand as if she firmly believed in what she was saying.

Richard's eyes widened, as if the idea sort of excited him. Janet was amused.

"Well, at least that's my fantasy anyways," she added with an adorable grin.

"It's good to have fantasies," Richard told her with gusto.

"Yeah I guess so - you sure have plenty of 'em, huh?" she teased him.

Richard, in his cute way, sort of ducked his head as if he was still a little bashful about being so exposed, his inner thoughts and feelings revealed in full to the women. But they embraced him, and his desires.

"Here, I'll put ya' out of your misery," Janet whispered to her stepbrother very kindly.

Janet reached over between her stepbrother's legs and took hold of his massive stalk. The first touch of her delicate fingers on his cock made Richard groan in extreme pleasure. Janet giggled.

1...45678...11