The Tick Incident Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even Sally, who had hired Coffee Cake based on the fact he was known for having a big schlong, was both shocked and delighted when she saw just how big he was. The look on Deb's face made this all worthwhile, as it relayed both surprise and wonder.

When Sally first went about getting a stripper, she knew of Deb's quiet demeanor, so Sally figured - just to make it even funnier - let's get a guy with a huge, huge penis. This was more than she bargained for.

"Holy Moses (laugh). Would you look at the size of that dong," one of Sally's close friends whispered into her ear, as Coffee Cake's huge, dangling appendage was now being stroked by Betty Connors, the lawyer from College Station.

Deb looked up at Sally and broke a naughty smile, as if to say "I told you not to do this."

"Have a good time, Deb," Sally encouraged her friend with a loving tap on the shoulder.

As each member of the party sampled the touch of Coffee Cake's longish, thick organ, the leviathan between his legs had began to grow to its fullest potential, jutting out before him like a fifth limb. The weight of it was way too substantial to stick straight up like a normal, erect penis would, so his dick sort of bounced up and down like a teeter totter as he tried to give every woman a few strokes of his mighty rod.

Sally urged him over so that the birthday girl could have a feel. Deb sat on the sofa nervously. She still found it hard to believe what she saw. The lumbering, black penis bounced and swung as Coffee Cake walked towards her.

As much as she tried not to, Deb simply stared wide-eyed at his dick as Coffee Cake towered over her.

It cracked up her friends as Deb tried to make idle conversation with the muscle man.

"So I heard you used to play for the Oilers," she said as she quickly glanced up at him to make eye contact, but then went right back to glancing at his schlong.

"Yeah, just one year, knee injury ruined it for me," he mumbled, not really wanting to talk but rather entertain Deb as much as he could.

He now began to dance for her, and swing his penis around just inches from her beautiful face.

"Wo, you can really move that thing, huh," she had to say, now smiling and feeling a little more loose.

Coffee Cake very gently took hold of her soft, delicate hand and put it on his penis, and she didn't object.

Deb's friends had to laugh as she began to carefully caress the stripper's prick as if she was petting a wild animal. It was as if she was scared to simply grab it.

"Stroke it, darling," he urged her.

Deborah began to apply gentle but persistent strokes to his enormous cock, watching with outright amazement as it grew into something as thick and nearly as long as her forearm.

"Oh my goodness," she said with a cute laugh, as the feeling of his hardening rod in her hands made her start to tingle with excitement, her pussy beginning to moisten as she clutched his throbbing organ with her tiny but affective hands.

"You are so wonderful," she said as her friends cheered her on.

Deb was feeling so naughty, but so right. She felt like she was starting to live out some of her deepest erotic desires, like she had finally let go and gave into her fantasies.

But alas, something made her stop, something that to this day she couldn't quite figure out. Maybe it was her shyness, maybe a false sense of guilt about the divorce, or just that she felt weird trying something so new.

But Deb, at that moment, let go of the stripper, and instead faded into the background and let her friends have all the fun. It was something she regretted every night since.

She watched, and cheered on her pals, as they took turns administering one heck of a long and drawn-out hand job to Coffee Cake, each woman getting a chance to stroke his massive pole until it finally relinquished a long and unbroken stream of come that splashed down upon the glass coffee table.

Deb had never seen a man come like that. None of the women had. And they wanted more.

Each gal then took a turn sucking the stripper off, all combining their efforts to again make him shoot a tremendous load. It was the ultimate irony though, that Deb - whom the party was held for in the first place - was the only woman that DIDN'T get to suck some cock that evening. She just couldn't do it. She wanted to, but something kept her from indulging.

It was something she regretted ever since. She felt that if she was in that same situation again, she would not chicken out.

Little did she know she was soon getting her chance at redemption.

********************

There were so many hugs and smiles when Carrie pulled into the parking lot adjacent to the Temple Roadside Diner. It was to be a reunion of two friends that hadn't seen each other in far too long.

Carrie and Deborah were overjoyed to be reunited, and it brought back so many fond memories.

Madison looked all grown up. Carrie hadn't seen her since she was a tomboy playing games with the neighborhood boys here in Temple. Maddy had developed into a young, confident, beautiful woman, one who even paid for lunch as a way of honoring the two women that had helped shape her life.

"Thanks so much for all that nursing info you sent me Aunt Carrie," Madison said as they finished up their desserts.

Carrie was such a beloved figure in her young life, Madison bestowed the title of "aunt" upon her.

"It was my pleasure, sweetie," Carrie answered her. "Like I said, it's a good career to consider, it just takes dedication."

Madison thumbed through a few college brochures that she had brought along with her to show Carrie. Months ago, Madison was considering about 10 different schools. Now, her choice had narrowed to three. She wanted a university with a good nursing program, but also one that offered competitive field hockey. Carrie and her mom had helped her greatly with the decision process.

"Well if you do choose Baylor, sweetie, you and Dick can hang out a little," Carrie told her with a pleasant smile.

"Oh my God, I haven't seen little Ritchie in so long," Madison blurted out.

Any description of Richard that involved the word "little" made Carrie smirk. She couldn't help it. It was just too ironic.

"Little Ritchie?" Carrie asked curiously as she took the final sip of her chocolate shake.

"Yeah - whenever I used to come over, that's what the neighborhood kids called him," Madison explained. "Who was it, um, oh, some kid Barney and his friend Craig, I think. Yeah, they called him Little Ritchie. I guess he was short for his age or something."

Carrie laughed.

"But he's really grown, hasn't he?" Ms. Krendall asked, getting her purse and sunglasses as they prepared to leave.

"Oh he shot up several inches this past year," Carrie said, now biting her lip as she had to keep herself from laughing at the double meaning of that statement.

If Deb and her lovely daughter knew Richard's big secret, they would be laughing right along with her.

As the three headed to the parking lot, the conversation still had no break in it. Carrie had something very important to tell Deb and Madison, and had planned to talk about it over lunch, but never got a chance. They had so much catching up to do that it left no time for other topics.

But this was an important one. And it had to be addressed.

As the three of them got into Carrie's car and began the drive to the house, Carrie found it time to let Deb and Madison know about the big news, and request a favor.

"Guys, I really need your help with something," she told them with great sincerity.

"Sure, what is it Aunt Carrie?" Madison asked from the back seat.

"What's up?" Deb added.

Carrie laughed lightly, and took a deep breath.

"Well, let me start from the beginning..."

********************

Richard, hidden away in his room, was a couple hours into building the best model skyscraper he could when he heard the downstairs front door open and the sound of chatter and laughter carry throughout the entire house.

He realized Carrie had returned with Ms. Krendall and her daughter, and he could also make out the high-pitched shrieks as Janet and Madison were reunited for the first time in a couple years.

"Oh God," Richard mumbled to himself. "Glad I'm upstairs."

The Parker boy was completely content to stay in his room, listening to the women have their fun, laughing and chatting the day away. Although something sort of drew Richard to them, like he did in fact feel a little left out.

But he ignored this craving to step outside his room and instead continued to keep himself occupied with his work. He watched the clock nervously as the minutes went by very, very slowly. It was as if Richard could sense something was coming, something that would test him on many different levels.

Finally, with the noise level from the living room still at a fevered pitch, Carrie, the delicate yet persistent woman she was, tapped lightly on Richard's door.

"Dick? Dick - are you in there?" she called softly.

"Yeah - come on in," he told her.

Carrie slowly opened the door and gracefully walked into her stepson's room, closing the door behind her.

"Oh, what are we building today?" she asked curiously, taking a seat next to him on the bed.

"It's a, well, it's an 80-story office building," he told her, making eye contact with the most influential woman in his life. "It's pretty intricate - a lot of attention to detail."

"I see," she said, taking the time to eye the progress of his work. "It looks really quite amazing, sweetie. I'm sure you have quite a future in architecture, Dick."

He smiled, and loved the sensation of her soft, gentle hand caressing his shoulder, as she encouraged him with his work.

"But you know it's not always about work, right hon?" she told him. "Gotta get out and try new things, right?"

"Yes, mam," he told her. "I was supposed to go - "

"Go fishing, right," Carrie jumped in, finishing his sentence for him. "Sorry, I heard. Stupid rain. Believe me, as much of a bummer it is to stay inside all day, driving in it was even worse."

"Was it bad?" he asked her.

"Oh, it was awful. We had to take a detour, then got a little lost. Had to make a left-handed turn that took forever, ugh," she went on. "It was awful. But anyway, at least we're all here together now."

There was an uncomfortable silence, well, at least Richard was uncomfortable. Carrie, poised as ever, sat there on the bed, her amazing legs crossed, her bare right foot tapping up and down in the air.

She took a quick but noticeable peak underneath the table in front of Richard to confirm he was in fact still naked, as he was earlier in the day.

"I see you're complying with your training, which is delightful," she said with a cute smile.

"Yeah," he blurted out, glad she had broken the silence. "I was thinking of that earlier. It kind of reminded me of the old story about a tree falling in the woods - does it really make a sound if no one is around to hear it..."

Carrie nodded slightly as she tried to figure out where her stepson was going with this.

"I mean, with you and Janet not around this afternoon, was I really doing my training if no one was here to see me doing it?" he continued.

She smiled to give his little analogy some attention, but considered it just idle talk as she pushed the afternoon forward.

"Well, you're not gonna hide in here all day, are ya' Dick?" she asked as she arose from the bed, rubbing her butt just slightly to make sure her skirt was all the way down, but in affect showing off her big, beautiful ass to Richard.

"Why don't you come out and say hello?" she encouraged him. "There's some snacks, some cake, some other stuff..."

Richard slowly removed the table from before him and began to walk over to the dresser to get some clothes to throw on.

"Richard, what are you doing?" Carrie asked, sort of in an irritated tone.

"I'm...getting some clothes," he answered, wondering what he could have possibly done to upset her.

"Sweetie...," she began, then let out a big sigh as she sat back down on the bed.

Uh-oh. Something was up.

"Don't you think it would be foolish to all of a sudden break from your training?" she asked him.

Richard's mind began to race. She couldn't possibly mean he should walk out naked with company over, did she? No. She couldn't. Right?

"But...Ms. Krendall and Madison are here?" Richard questioned.

"I know, sweetie, I drove them here," Carrie said in a playful smart-alec tone, loosening up a bit now and giving her stepson a warm smile.

"Carrie...I...I can't," he said nervously, hoping she would relent, but instead she pressed forward.

"What on Earth do you mean, you can't?" she said, drawing her face closer to her stepson's. "Richard, look at me. Remember how nervous you were when I first spoke to you about the class? But you trusted me, you believed in yourself, and you bravely took that first step. Remember yesterday at the pool? My goodness I didn't know if I'd ever get you to join your friends, but again, you were brave, you were courageous (giggle). And you were so great. You shined, like a lone star."

"But Carrie, those were different situations," Richard fired back, as he now stared up at the ceiling, shuffling his feet.

"How were they different?" Carrie persisted, only looking away for a second when she heard the noise level picking up downstairs.

"I mean, when I started my training..."

"Yes?" Carrie asked nicely, urging him to go on.

"Well it was just with you and Janet around, and then at the pool, that was just with us and a couple of my buddies," he reasoned. "But I don't know if I can...do my training...with outsiders involved."

That last part touched a nerve in Carrie.

"Outsiders?" she exclaimed, then crossed her legs and rubbing her knee as she tried to talk sense into her young prodigy. "Dick, sweetie, Deb is one of my best friends, a wonderful woman, someone I can trust with my life. She has gone to bat for me several times when I needed her. She cares only for my well being, and of course now, your well being. And she wants nothing more than to see you excel. She already knew you to be a well-mannered, intelligent, charming, young man, but when I told her of your appreciation for what we're trying to provide for our young ladies at this seminar, that you are doing your part for advancing their sexual education and helping to expand their mind and their appreciation for the male form, my goodness, she couldn't have been any more forthright in telling me how much she wanted to be a part of it."

It was such an impassioned response from Carrie, Richard had to respect his step mother's thoughts on the matter. But his nervousness still lingered.

"And Madison, what about her?" he stammered.

"All the better!" Carrie belted out, again raising her voice for emphasis. "She is right around the age of the girls that will be at that seminar. And she's a doll baby, sweetie. A wonderful young girl that - well, you look at her you would think she's a cheerleader for the Longhorns, yet she's somewhat of a jock. One of the guys. She'll probably chat with you about football for crying out loud."

The thought of casual conversation with Madison didn't really make this idea easier to digest for Richard. He would still be naked in a room full of women, something he always fantasized about but now when it became a reality, he was nervous as heck about the whole concept.

"Richard I can totally sympathize with your anxieties," Carrie said soothingly as she took a Cowboy mascot stuffed animal off of Richard's dresser and looked it over.

As she sat next to her stepson on the bed, Carrie looked out across the room and tried to think of something to use as a source of inspiration for Richard.

"Senior year. State championships at The University of Texas," Carrie began, as Richard looked over at her. "I was the first girl from Dripping Springs High School ever to make states. Hundreds - no, thousands - of people watching. I was so nervous. My knees were almost trembling when I went out to the pool for warm-ups. Trembling, sweetie! (laugh) But I did it. I persevered, I swam the best freestyle I ever had, and I didn't get first place or anything like that, but I got a medal, and a whole lot of confidence in myself that I could...believe in myself when the chips were down. Do anything I wanted to if I put my mind to it."

Richard rolled his eyes. As much as he wanted to take Carrie's advice, he found it difficult to overcome this hurdle. He still found his challenge much more difficult than the one Carrie just alluded to.

"Did you have to swim the freestyle nude?" he scoffed.

"No, I did not," she said, cracking a smile. "But believe me, Dick, I couldn't have been more terrified. I felt like I was representing every girl from my school that tried to make states and couldn't. I was carrying a lot of weight, believe me, mister. But I pulled through. And I know you can do the same."

"I don't know, Carrie," he said, still doubting himself.

"What are you gonna do when the class rolls around?" she pressed on.

"I don't know," he said dejectedly. "I'm starting to think maybe I won't be able to do it."

She let out a big sigh.

"Oh Richard, Richard, Richard," she whispered aloud.

Again, she took a moment to compose herself, and then continued to try to inspire her young stepson.

"Think of this as...taking off your training wheels," she suggested, crossing her legs and again casually rubbing her knee.

God, was she persistent, Richard had to admire.

"Remember that first time you had to ride a bike without them?" she continued. "I bet you were scared, I bet you had doubts. But once the training wheels were taken off, I bet you didn't even realize they weren't there. I bet you could ride like the wind."

"I flew down San Antonio Avenue with the wind blowing through my hair," he reminisced.

"Exactly," she said. "I bet it was liberating. Believe me, once you are out there, out in the living room talking it up with the gals, you'll quickly forget that, you know..."

"I'm completely nude?" he said, finishing her thought.

She smiled, and nodded.

"What better way for you to continue your training, sweetie," Carrie told him. "This will be one more big step for you. And, well, I kind of thought this would be a chance for you to sort of live out one of your fantasies. Like the men in those pictures."

Richard had to admit, he kind of liked that idea.

"There are drinks to be served, ya' know," Carrie said to him in a sexy, very enticing tone. "We could really use a nice, charming waiter out there."

She just about had him, and Richard pushed the table gently aside, and prepared to get up. He looked at his soft, flaccid penis, which lie along his leg, down to his lower thigh.

"Do they know about this?" he asked Carrie, as she was already feasting her eyes upon his amazing appendage.

"I may have mentioned it," she said very sexily. "I couldn't help but mention, well, just how super you are, kiddo."

Richard nervously rose to his feet, his huge dick now dangling down between his legs.

"But don't be surprised if they give it a few double takes," Carrie told him. "You are simply enormous, sweetheart (giggle)."

Richard took a deep breath. Although he believed in himself, and believed in what Carrie was preaching to him, he still felt nervous. In fact he felt like he was about to jump off a 100-foot high dive, like he saw that one very courageous man do at the state fair in Dallas a couple years back.

He took another deep breath.

"You'll be fine, sweetie," Carrie laughed, amused he was getting so bent out of shape about this next task. "This is not an exercise in terror, I assure you."