The Tick Incident Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dick? Do you think you could show Madison and Ms. Krendall what you look like, at your fullest potential?" Carrie asked of him.

Richard was more than happy - and pretty relieved - to let his penis grow into a full erection. He had maintained admirable control of his organ for the past hour or so, not wanting to offend the women with an all-out boner. But now that the request was actually made for him to become fully aroused, he only had to take in the moment to do so.

Richard didn't even have to touch himself, just jut out his hips and emphasize his penis to the women a bit more, and his dick began to both lengthen and thicken, right before eight very adoring eyes.

"My, my, would you look at that," Ms. Krendall marveled, as Richard's penis continued to elongate under their watchful gaze. "It keeps growing, and growing (laugh), and - oh my Heavens (laugh) - look at that!"

"Doesn't even stand straight up, just hangs down further," Madison snickered, as she watched Dick grow, and grow...and grow.

Quite remarkably, Richard's penis began to ascend upwards just slightly, now running perpendicular to the floor as it stuck out before him like an extended drawbridge. He put his hands on his hips, as if gesturing to the women to 'look and see what I have, ladies!'

"Look at that beautiful cock," Madison openly complimented the young man. "God, you girls are so spoiled - you get to see this big, gorgeous cock every frickin' day...I think I'm moving in here."

They all laughed, as Madison's statement was, yes, just made in a passive, joking fashion, but there was a hint of sincerity to it, as she would love to wake up every morning in a household like this one, where a young, handsome man roams completely nude simply for the visual pleasure of the women who dwell within the happy home's confines.

Richard positioned himself right in the midst of the four seated women, his hardened cock drooping out before him like a big beautiful rainbow, the head of his mighty prick hanging well below his meaty thighs.

"Sweetie, lift up your schlong for just a second so they can see your nuts," Carrie requested, as she further enhanced the sexual buzz she was feeling by indulging her other buzz, with several long sips of wine.

Richard lifted up his longish cock to expose a set of massive balls, nestled deep in their sack like low-hanging fruit. They were yearning to release their copious seed.

"Let Madison touch them, sweetie," Carrie beckoned. "Hold them, hon, feel how heavy they are."

Madison reached out her delicate hand and gently took hold of his balls, cupping them at first and then bouncing them up and down to gauge their tremendous weight.

"Oh my God, they are heavy," she laughed.

"Look at you, you poor thing, you must be begging for release," Ms. Krendall sympathized, then lovingly rubbed Richard's cute rear end.

"Yes, mam," was all Richard could muster, his desire to come now far outweighing his need to speak.

As the four lovely women beheld in great awe the mammoth sex organ throbbing and pulsing before them, Ms. Krendall immediately thought back to something Carrie had told her about her handsome stepson.

"I heard you put the famous 'Cannon at Gonzales' to shame," she joked, alluding to Richard's amazing ejaculatory exploits, along with a reference to one of the famous cannons of the Texas Revolution.

Ms. Krendall's ability to mix history and sex was always something to admire.

"Well obviously he has the cannon," Madison noted, gesturing to his enormous rod.

"And he definitely has the cannonballs," Janet quipped, receiving a high five from her friend.

The more they talked about him shooting off, Richard simply wanted to erupt - 'less talkey, more strokey,' he thought to himself.

Ms. Krendall reached out her hand, offering her support. She caressed his incredibly long shaft, signifying that she in fact would be the one to allow him release. But as she eyed his monster cock with admiration and lust, she surprised everyone in the room - including herself - when she softly spoke the following question.

"Has any woman every tried to...accommodate you orally, dear?"

Richard, both surprised and intrigued by her curiosity, shrugged 'no.'

"Hmm," Ms. Krendall replied, eyeing his enormous erection.

She took a deep breath and glanced around the room.

"What do ya' think, girls? Should I be the first to attempt it?"

Madison and Janet were stunned, though deeply excited with the idea.

"Go right ahead," Carrie told her friend with encouragement. "Give it a whirl."

It was an open invitation from the woman in charge to take this party to the next level: Ms. Krendall was going to get to live out one of her fantasies, a fantasy she was too scared to live out at her very own party weeks earlier. And Richard, meanwhile, was going to receive one big 'Thank You' for all of the entertainment he provided on this wonderful afternoon.

"Go, mom, give it a try," Madison told her mom, as the young one leaned in to have a better vantage point.

"I have GOT to see this," Janet added, as she slid further down the couch, looking on at this anticipated spectacle.

Richard squared himself in front of Ms. Krendall, who remained seated but leaned over the edge of the couch to have better access to the object of her affection.

She simply glanced at his tool, her eyes widening as she gauged its size. She gave it a few gentle kisses, then a few more.

As if testing it, she slowly opened her mouth, just to see if she could even get the head in, but at first, only the tip. One thrust of his tool, and her mouth was pushed off his cock. She giggled.

There could be no subtlety. It was as if his cock was saying to her, 'if you're really serious about this, you're gonna have to open wide.'

Ms. Krendall opened her pretty mouth as far as it would go, and engulfed his enormous dick head. "Oh...my God," the girls whispered.

"Mom!" Madison said in a long, drawn out way, laughing in excitement.

Neither of the two girls had ever administered a blowjob, let alone watch one up close.

And there was no mistake about it - Ms. Krendall was sucking Richard's cock. Loudly. The audible slurping sounds were evidence of her efforts. So were the strawberry-colored lipstick stains she left on his pole each time she took a quick break to rest her tired jaw.

"Work that pole!" Janet shouted.

"Yeah, Mom!" Madison again cheered on, noticing her mother's ability to not only suck the mammoth cock but caress the huge set of nuts that hung below.

"Look at her juggling those balls," Madison said to her friend.

"Like an amateur juggler," Carrie added, pulling her seat closer to the show.

As Ms. Krendall jerked the cock out of her mouth, with an audible popping sound, she let forth a cry that was composed of both sexual excitement and dismay.

"Holy mackerel - it's like trying to suck the Eiffel Tower!" she cried out, only amplifying the level of excitement in the room.

"You're doing fine, 'Krendy,' really - keep it up," Carrie told her friend.

"Oh she'll keep it up alright," Janet laughed, looking at Richard's unrelenting erection.

Richard looked over at Carrie, and saw a certain happiness glisten in her eyes. It was as if she was saying to him 'you're in the moment, babe, enjoy this.'

Ms. Krendall returned to her task with an even greater sense of purpose, now bobbing up and down on Richard's giant dork at a frenzied pace. It looked and sounded so lewd, Ms. Krendall's formal attire creating an even greater contrast to her lustful actions. Her passions seemed to create a buzz that spread throughout the entire room.

As Ms. Krendall bobbed up and down on Richard's shaft, the reading glasses around her neck started to become an inconvenience. They swung back and forth and nearly got tangled around his long pole.

"Here, I'll take those," Carrie laughed as 'Krendy' gladly, and elegantly, took them off.

Not at all distracted, Ms. Krendall returned to her task with even more passion.

"My mom...," Madison marveled, a wicked smile coming across her face. "Suckin' a frickin' donkey cock."

"And doing a pretty good job of it at that," Janet added, as Ms. Krendall continued her oral assault on the boy's massive member.

No longer nervous, and feeling no constraint, Ms. Krendall took Richard's dick out of her mouth and began smacking it against her cheek. She loved the feel of the thick slab of meet slapping against her soft flesh.

With her tongue free, she quickly put it to work by licking Richard's massive nuts. She then even showed more enthusiasm by taking each in her mouth, one at a time. She rolled each of his massive balls around her warm tongue, marveling how big each one was, and how much come it must have pent up inside its walls.

Even though Ms. Krendall's jaw was the one being put to a test, the girls could also feel their jaw muscles lock up, as they both sat there with their mouths wide open, looking on in awe at the lovely spectacle before them.

"Look at her go," Carrie marveled, as Ms. Krendall now returned to sucking Richard's enormous cock.

Her jaw now used to his freakish size, she worked it in and out of her mouth like a well-lubricated fleshy piston.

The girls started slapping their laps, seemingly in rhythm to Richard's thrusts, and they did this to offer further encouragement to the woman of the hour.

"Suck that cock! Suck that cock!" they started chanting, as if this was the main event at a well-orchestrated bachelorette party.

Carrie, whose fingers now danced around the top of her shorts, as she thought about rubbing herself while watching this truly erotic performance, had to put off her own cravings and join in with the encouragement.

"Suck that cock! Suck that cock!" all three now cheered in unison, with Carrie leaning over and playfully shoving her daughter, as if to say 'we're just having a good ole' time.'

Ms. Krendall now folded her hands behind her back, just so Richard's cock would be manipulated and pleasured only by her mouth, and that alone. She was now bobbing up and down on his rod, her warm saliva lubricating his engorged schlong each time it glided between her lips.

"'Krendy,' he shoots a lot," Carrie warned, but nevertheless she looked forward to watching her enormous stepson erupt in her best friend's waiting mouth.

"I know," Ms. Krendall griped, as if to say 'I got this.'

"Just be prepeared," Carrie laughed, urging the girls to watch even closer now, as the grand finale was nearing.

"I've sucked a cock before, I know what I'm doing," Ms. Krendall scoffed.

"Not like this one," Janet fired back.

Richard realized the moment was approaching. He looked down at Ms. Krendall's stockings, peered over at all three women watching and cheering, and caught a glimpse of Carrie's enormous breasts, a bit more exposed now in the wild frenzy of the afternoon's events. The tops of Carrie's huge, gorgeous tits bounced up and down as she alternated between clapping and jumping - either way, she was a ball of energy around which everything revolved.

Feeling a need to show his gratitude to not only Ms. Krendall, but also Carrie, who orchestrated this entire day to flawless perfection, Richard wanted to cap off this party with a climax fitting of its buildup. An image of a champagne bottle bursting open at the start of a new year rushed through his mind. And he also thought of the show he put on at the pool the other day, and somehow believed this might top even that.

Richard clenched his muscular buttocks one last time, delivered one last thrust into Ms. Krendall's accommodating mouth, and the first rush of come shot up from his massive balls. He could feel it traveling up his long shaft, then felt it explode into Ms. Krendall's mouth. The reaction on her face was indicative enough of how substantial a load Richard was gushing forth.

Ms. Krendall's mouth was almost pushed off his cock again, but her persistence was admirable, and not at all lost on the three seated spectators.

"Oh my God, he's coming," Carrie announced, as Janet and Madison watched with wonder.

Tiny rivulets of semen began to trickle out between Ms. Krendall's lips, as if the enormous load she was trying to swallow down was just too overwhelming to take.

Ms. Krendall could feel one warm rope of come after another hit the back of her throat, as she tried in vain to swallow as fast as she could, feeling her cheeks swell out as her mouth became more and more full of Richard's copious eruption.

Finally, she had to surrender for a moment. 'Krendy' took Richard's giant prick out of her mouth in order to catch her breath, and also voice her amazement.

"It's like to suck down a fire hose," she screamed aloud, nearly pushing the three other women off the edge of their seats with excitement.

Even as Ms. Krendall tried to talk, Richard's dick was relentless, spasming and convulsing as it continued to ejaculate. With no hands and no mouth providing it pleasure, Richard's cock continued to erupt just the same, and Ms. Krendall willingly chose to be doused with his seed. A thick rope of ejaculate splashed against her forehead, another doused her cheek. She opened her mouth and one particularly thick rope bounced off her pretty, white teeth, making everyone laugh.

Ms. Krendall's face was so covered with Richard's ejaculate that it looked as though she had been painted with a thick, white paste.

"Holy mackerel," she continued to say, now using her hands to caress even more spunk from his ginormous tool.

Ms. Krendall tee-heed a bit as she watched a few drops of semen pour of out of Richard's dork, and onto her skirt. The nicely-dressed woman, as well as Richard's horse-like prick, were completely spent.

The look on Ms. Krendall's face suggested both happiness and bewilderment.

"Now that's a Kodak moment," Madison teased her mom, who now made a half-hearted attempt to wipe the massive amount of come off her face and out of her hair, but then gave up.

"I'm just gonna have to jump in the shower," she said, letting her hands fall into her lap in a casual way.

Everyone burst out laughing again, and Carrie quickly patted Richard on the behind.

"You've outdone yourself again, Dick," she had to say, with a smile that went from ear to ear.

Ms. Krendall, meanwhile, had to wipe more come away from her eyes just to be able to look over at the young man, as the young girls congratulated Richard for a load of such mammoth proportions.

"It was definitely worthy of his size," Ms. Krendall said, her face, blouse and skirt evidence of Richard's latest ejaculatory feat.

The party still carried on at a high pitch for several minutes, all five participants voicing their appreciation of what just took place.

Eventually though, Ms. Krendall went upstairs to get a shower, and Carrie urged Richard to start cleaning up. He had no problem with continuing the waiter duties that were thrust upon him earlier in the afternoon.

"When you're done, sweetie, you can go back to your room if you want," Carrie said to him softly as he picked up a few plates and glasses off one of the snack tables.

"Yeah - we're done with you for now," Janet teased, but then went over to hug her stepbrother.

"That was amazing, Dick, really," she said, then high-fived her step sibling to show further affection.

With a patient smile, Carrie waited for Janet and Madison to go outback for a moment. The girls went out to look at the swimming pool and gauge its temperature after a long, rain-filled afternoon. While Janet and Madison contemplated a night swim, Carrie and Richard remained in the kitchen, and she spoke softly and affectively to her young prodigy.

"By no means am I trying to shoo you upstairs, Dick, really," she told him. "I just wanted to talk to Deb and the girls about a few things, okay?"

"Yeah, sure," he replied in his easy-going way.

"I am very proud of you, Dick, very proud," she told him, patting him lightly on the shoulder and offering him a warm smile.

This summer was getting better and better every day.

TO BE CONTINUED

1...67891011