The Toy Maker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Tom placed the steaming cup on the table before his Mistress, Julia grabbed his crotch and started squeezing and stroking his cock through his pants. It only took a few seconds for his erection to appear.

"Mmm. You little horny boy," teased Julia.

"You do it to me Goddess. I am horny all the time."

Julia laughed. "I know weak boy."

Tom closed his eyes and enjoyed the pleasure. He knew he was weak. It had been several weeks since his last orgasm and Julia had been teasing his cock relentlessly over the weeks. Lately he seemed to be in a constant state of arousal. Julia could get him to the brink of orgasm in minutes. She had become a pro at teasing his cock. He was addicted to her teasing.

Julia's soft soothing voice interrupted his mindless bliss, "Pet, a friend of mine is coming over tonight. Her name is Carol. You need to be a good slave while she is here, understand?"

"Yes Mistress," moaned Tom. Julia unzipped his pants and pulled his cock through the slit in his boxer shorts. She slowly stroked his hard cock. "Mmmm...so nice."

Tom knew there was going to be more instructions coming from Julia. Over the past few weeks she had done this to him several times. She would tease his cock and get him aroused. Then she would give him an order. In his aroused state he would never resist. He always wanted to obey and please her to keep the pleasure going.

Over time this had a profound effect on him. Whenever Julia would order him to do something in the middle of the day, he would get aroused and start to get an erection. Julia would even giggle at his erections and tease at how much control she had over him. She was thrilled at how she had conditioned him to be aroused at obeying her.

Julia continued to lightly run her fingers up and down his cock, keeping it hard and throbbing. Calmly she said, "Pet, I want you to get us a nice bottle of red wine and I want you to prepare a few snacks for Carol and I to enjoy while we chat."

"Yes Goddess." There was no need to discuss the wine. Tom knew her favorite was pinot noir.

"You will spend the night serving us. You will keep our glasses full, you will keep the snacks fresh, and you will clear away our trash." Julia paused. She held his cock firmly. Then in a firm tone she said, "You will be our slave."

By now Tom was so aroused that all he could muster was a whisper. "Yes Goddess." His arousal was more than physical. Julia's stroking certainly got things started but it was her dominance that took Tom into a deep aroused state. Her firm orders excited him. He knew that the only reason she was playing with is cock was to weaken him and put his mind into an agreeable state. Tom knew that he was being manipulated and dominated but it thrilled him.

Precum oozed from the tip of his cock. Julia used her fingers to rub the slippery goo over the head of his cock. "A little excited, aren't we? Are you excited at being a slave to my friend?"

"Yes Goddess." Tom was thrilled over the idea of serving another woman. He liked the idea but he was also nervous. He was nervous that Carol would think he was strange. He raised the concern with Julia, "but what about Carol? What will she think?"

Julia continued to lightly tease his cock. She assured him, "There's nothing to worry about pet. I am not asking you to do anything kinky in front of her. You will simply be serving us food and drinks and being attentive to our needs, as any good husband should. The fact that you are being a slave to Carol and me will be our fun little secret. Carol will just think you are a great husband."

"o.k.," replied Tom. The idea of secretly being a slave thrilled Tom. He was glad that Julia came up with the idea.

Satisfied that Tom understood his marching orders, Julia tucked his hard cock back into his pants and pulled up his zipper. She patted his cock through his pants and said, "Good boy. Now go calm down."

Tom let out a frustrated and aroused sigh. His arousal spiked even higher, knowing that Julia had just exerted her Female power over him.

Prior to Carol's arrival, Tom drew a bath for Julia, bathed her, and helped her get dressed for the evening. These activities forced him into a submissive mind set early in the evening. Julia had Tom wear silk boxers, khaki shorts, and a snug fitting black shirt. In his aroused state of mind, Tom was concerned that the silk boxers would result in an embarrassing erection in front of Carol.

To make matters worse, a few minutes before Carol's arrival, Julia had Tom drop his pants and bend over for her. Then she gently pushed a butt plug into his ass. She had teased him with the butt plug several times before and it always felt incredible when she slowly inserted it and teased his ass. By the time is settled into his ass he had a fully fledged erection. Julia giggled and pulled up his silk boxers. As the silk slid over his cock it sent shivers through Tom's body.

"You better calm down before Carol gets here slave," laughed Julia.

"You're not making that easy," commented Tom.

"Aww..poor slave. You are so weak. Go into the kitchen and get our snacks ready. That should calm you down."

Fortunately for Tom, when the door bell rang a few minutes later, his erection had subsided. Tom rushed to the door. When he opened the door he was greeted with a bright smile and beautiful display of cleavage. Carol was wearing a provocative and sexy white strapless top. Tom was very content with his wife's smaller, perky tits but he could not help but stare at the cleavage before him. It took him a second or two to gather his composure and remember that Julia had given him specific instructions on how to greet Carol. He looked into her eyes and smiled and said, "Hello Miss Downy. My name is Tom. It is so nice to meet you."

Tom felt a little strange using her formal name since she was a friend to Julia but Julia insisted that Carol would prefer to be called Miss Downy. Carol smiled back at Tom and rather than shake his hand, she raised her hand like a queen. Tom thought this was strange but he instinctively took her hand and kissed it.

"How sweet," she said. "It's so nice to meet you. Julia has told me all about you."

"All good things, I hope," replied Tom as he escorted her to the living room where Julia was waiting.

"Of course. Julia says you treat her like a Goddess."

"I try my best."

"That's all you can do sweetie. As long as you try your best, she will always be pleased with you."

When they entered the living room, Julia's eyes lit up and the girls greeted each other and embraced with cheerful hugs and kisses. Tom was about to ask if anyone wanted a drink but Julia beat him to the punch. In a demanding tone she ordered, "Tom go pour Miss Downy and I a glass of wine."

Out of habit, he almost responded with a 'yes Goddess' but he caught himself at the last second and instead said, "Sure." He walked into the kitchen thankful that he caught himself. It would have been very embarrassing if Carol heard him refer to Julia as Goddess. He was already slightly embarrassed at the tone Julia had used with him. Never before had she commanded him like that in front of somebody else and it felt like a direct hit to his manly ego.

Tom served the wine and brought out a plate of cheese and crackers while the girls sat on the couch and talked. As Julia had instructed him earlier, when the drinks were full and the food was out, he sat on a chair across from the girls, and listened intently but remained quiet. He was not to join the conversation unless he was directly asked a question.

Neither Carol nor Julia showed interest in Tom. He felt odd sitting quietly while they talked but it gave him a chance to study Carol. She had a very pleasant and warm personality. She seemed like the kind of person that could make friends with anyone. Her golden blond hair glowed as bright as her personality. It was pulled back into a fancy bun which Tom thought gave her a look of confidence. Since Julia had already taken his mind into a perverted and submissive state, Tom just had to focus on her figure for a moment. Her breasts were an eyeful and when she had walked into the house, Tom also thought her ass looked quite nice in the short black skirt that she was wearing. He was secretly delighted that Julia had made friends with a blond bombshell.

Tom's thoughts were interrupted by Julia. Again she used a firm tone with him. "Tom, go prepare the hot appetizers for us now."

"o.k." replied Tom and headed off to the kitchen.

While in the kitchen, Carol pulled a small gift bag from her pocket book. "Since you are doing so good with training your husband. I bought a small gift for you."

Julia smiled with delight. "Ooh. I love gifts. You didn't have to do that."

Julia carefully pulled back the tissue paper inside the bag and uncovered a small candle. She brought the candle to her nose and inhaled. "Mmm. This smells just like the lotion for my feet."

"Yes. It is the same scent. This is another fun way to tease Tom. Let's see if it works."

Carol took the candle from Julia and placed it on the coffee table. She then pulled a pack of matches from her pocket book and lit the candle. The floral scent quickly filled the room.

"If your training is working, Tom will not be able to hold back his arousal once he smells the scent. He will surely become flustered," laughed Carol.

"Oooh. I love it," cooed Julia. "This is going to be fun.

A few minutes later, Tom brought in a small plate of mozzarella sticks for the girls. Carol smiled at him and said, "These look delicious. You are such a good husband."

"Thank you Miss Downey," replied Tom.

"He is a good husband," confirmed Julia. "It took a lot of training but he is coming around."

Tom laughed, thinking he was sharing an inside joke with just Julia. He was surprised that he was the only one who laughed.

"Keep up the good work," replied Carol with a wink.

Suddenly a feeling of arousal washed over Tom. The butt plug in his ass instantly intensified the arousal. He felt his cock start to stir in his pants and an overwhelming feeling of submissiveness swept through him. There was an unusual seriousness in the way Julia and Carol were talking about his training and Tom thought that maybe that's why he was getting aroused.

Julia directed Tom's attention to the candle. "Tom, look what Miss Downey bought me. Isn't it nice? Get closer and smell it."

Tom leaned down and took a whiff of the candle. The warm familiar scent filled his nostrils and defeated his ability to hold back his arousal. Carol and Julia exchanged secret glances and quiet giggles as they watched a growing bulge in Tom's pants. Tom stood in front of the coffee table with a dazed look. His mind seemed to be blank and unaware of the vulgar bulge in his crotch.

Carol's voice snapped him out of the daze. "Tommy dear, Julia has told me that you give wonderful foot massages. Is that true?"

Tom could not believe how aroused he felt. His thoughts were hazy and so he had not yet realized that his erection in his pants was in plain sight. He simply replied, "Yes Miss Downey. I give her foot massages every night."

"Fantastic! My feet are a bit achy right now. Why don't you show me what you can do."

Tom was thrilled with the idea. He looked over at Julia for approval. Julia replied, "Yes slave. Go get the foot lotion. Do not keep Miss Downey waiting."

Tom blushed slightly at being called slave in front of Miss Downey. He blushed even more when he walked away and looked down and saw how vulgar his erection looked in his pants. There was even a large wet spot where the tip of his cocked pressed against his pants. His was certain Miss Downey noticed this.

While Tom was fetching the lotion. Carol and Julia were laughing at how Tom had become instantly aroused and flustered once he smelled the candle.

Carol said, "You're training is working Julia. He is clearly conditioned to respond to the scent and to your voice."

"It really is amazing. I honestly did not believe that it would work. Thank you for teaching me how to condition and control him."

"Oh, the fun is just beginning! You have much more to learn. Let's turn up the teasing even more, shall we?"

Carol smiled devilishly at Julia and pulled the zipper on her top down slightly, exposing even more off her cleavage and even part of her lace bra.

Julia laughed, "You are going to drive Tom crazy. He's been eyeing up your breasts all night."

The truth was that Julia couldn't keep her eyes of Carol's breasts either. They were beautiful and now they were practically fully exposed in front of her. Julia had a few bi experiences in college but she had not messed around with other girls since she got married. However, ever since she became friends with Carol, her bi desires started to resurface. She was feeling very horny. The combination of the wine and dominating Tom in front of Carol was heating up her pussy. The scent of the candle seemed to have an arousing effect on her as well.

Julia must have been staring at Carol's breasts because Carol said to her, "I see you like my breasts just as much as Tom does."

Julia looked up a bit flustered and said, "Oh..ah...yes they are beautiful."

"Well perhaps one day I will let you play with them," Carol said seductively.

"I would like that," Julia said in almost a whisper. She could hardly believe the words escaped her lips.

"Me too." Carol's tone then shifted from seductive and playful to a slightly serious tone. "You need to show off your breasts too. Take your bra off."

"Okay," responded Julia without hesitation. She reached behind and undid her bra underneath her shirt. Then she slid the straps off her shoulders and pulled the bra from underneath her shirt. Julia was wearing a tight clingy pink shirt. The shirt clung to her perky breasts. Without a bra, the shape of her pointy nipples were clearly visible.

Carol placed her hands on each side of Julia's breasts and said, "Mmmm, this looks so sexy." Her hands glided around the underside of Julia's breasts and her thumbs rubbed over each nipple. Julia' eyes blinked shut and a moan escaped her lips. The whole moment only lasted a few seconds but it ignited a fiery desire inside Julia. Her nipples swelled and ached for more and her pussy grew hotter and wetter.

Carol admired Julia's nipples poking at her shirt. "Much better. Your nipples look so sexy."

Just then Tom entered the room. He expected to be reprimanded for taking so long. His slow return was because he waited for his cock to calm down before returning. However, the girls did not seem to notice. His calming efforts were futile because his arousal immediately returned the moment he entered the living room. The room was filled with a strong sexual atmosphere. It was not something that Tom's brain could process immediately but his subconscious instantly picked up on the scented candle, Julia's arousal, and the strong sexual vibes coming from Miss Downey.

Tom walked towards Carol. He was immediately aware of her breasts spilling out of her top. Trying not to stare he looked over at his wife and his eyes were instantly drawn to her pointy nipples. His gaze moved upward and found Julia's mischievous eyes waiting for him.

"What are you waiting for pet," said Julia. "Miss Downey's feet need attention."

"Yes Goddess," replied Tom not even realizing he slipped into complete submissive mode in front of Miss Downey.

Tom kneeled down in front of Miss Downey. She was wearing black shiny heels. Her toe nails were painted a bright red and were perfectly trimmed and shaped. Tom stared at her feet, unsure what to do. Julia always had her shoes removed when he went to massage them.

Tom looked up at Miss Downey and asked, "Miss Downey, should I take your shoes off?"

Julia jumped in, "Of course slave. How can you massage her feet with her shoes on?"

Carol was amused at Julia's response. She could tell that Julia was upset and embarrassed at Tom's question. It proved the Julia was trying to impress her. Carol was pleased with this.

There were two straps and buckles that wrapped around Miss Downey's ankle. Tom carefully worked at unbuckling them. They were thin and Tom's large fingers fumbled with them. Carol prodded him on. "Having trouble Tom? My feet don't have all night."

Tom should have been taken aback by Carol's remarks. However, in his aroused and confused state of mind he felt submissive and obedient towards her. Obediently he replied, "Sorry Miss Downey. I will hurry."

Tom removed her right shoe and hurriedly put it to the side. It fell on its side. Miss Downey firmly said, "No, no Thomas. Pick up my shoe and buckle the straps. I expect you to take good care of my shoes."

"Yes Miss Downey." Tom carefully put the shoe into an upright position and buckled the straps.

"A little faster Tom. My feet are waiting," demanded Miss Carol.

"Sorry Miss Downey."

Again, Tom should have been upset a Carol's persistence. After all, he was the one massaging her feet. However, quite the opposite was happening. Her quick and firm demands were pushing him deeper into submission. The deeper he went the more his cock throbbed.

When Tom finally had her shoes off and neatly put to the side, he started to massage the lotion into her foot. Carol sighed with approval. "Mmm. That feels nice Thomas. Press a little harder dear. Yes, much better. Good boy."

Tom's cock throbbed at her approval. He was excited to hear the words 'good boy.' Kneeling at Carol's feet gave Tom a clear view under her skirt. To his surprise she wore no panties. He found himself staring up at her pussy lips. Her pussy was shaved completely. The only time Tom ever saw a bare pussy was in magazines or porno movies. This rare and erotic sight was the apple in the Garden of Eden for Tom. It was a temptation he could not resist and his eyes stared as much as they could without getting caught.

After a few minutes Tom went to switch to the other foot. Carol immediately reprimanded him. "No, not yet. I'll let you know when you can switch."

"Sorry Ma'am."

Carol firmly corrected him, "It's Miss Downey, not Ma'am. I'm not an old lady!"

"Yes Miss Downey," agreed Tom.

Her dominance over Tom was obvious now and Tom yielded to it willingly and with pleasure. Julia watched with amazement and excitement. The earlier erotic moment with Carol and her had sparked a fire in her pussy. Now, watching her husband submit to and obey Carol heightened her arousal even more. Julia could see that Carol had Tom under her spell. He was weak and powerless against Carol's dominance and sexuality. This excited Julia and she admired and envied Carol's dominance.

Julia was getting hands on experience from watching Carol and was taking mental notes on how to be more strict and demanding with Tom. She was glad to have Carol as her teacher.

After Carol had given Tom permission to switch to her other foot she looked over at Julia and sad, "Julia honey, I have a favor to ask you."

"Yes, anything Miss Downey."

Carol was delighted with Julia's willingness to please her. "My wine glass is empty and Tom is doing such a fabulous job on my feet. I don't want my massage interrupted. Would you mind re-filling my glass?"

Without hesitation Julia replied, "Yes, of course I can re-fill it for you."

"Great. Make sure you rinse it out. I like to have a fresh glass with each drink."

"Yes Miss Downey."

Those obedient words coming from Julia's mouth were music to Carol's ears. Julia was slipping under her spell without even realizing it. Before the night had started, Carol suggested that Julia address her as 'Miss Downey' also. She explained that it would help reinforce to Tom that she was also a superior to him. This was true, but Carol was also secretly bringing Julia under her control. With girls Carol always took a more subtle and pleasant approach to dominance. Girls deserved more respect than boys.