The Toy Maker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss Downey then brought over a black leather strap. She secured it around the base of Tom's cock. It was very tight. "I know you are super aroused right now toy, but this strap is just a pre-caution to ensure that my dildo stays nice and hard."

Miss Downey took a moment to savor the beautiful sight of him ties with his knees and legs spread, a dildo strapped over his face, and his cock dressed up like a dildo. Her fingers dipped into her wet pussy over and over again as she walked around him. She could not wait to play with him. She walked toward the door and announced, "I think now is a good time to bring in your Mistress wife for some fun!"

Chapter 5 Play time!

Julia followed Miss Downey into the room where Tom waited to be played with. Her body was tingling hot with arousal from hours of off and on foreplay with Miss Downey. Her pussy was dripping beneath the latex mini-skirt from all the teasing and from seeing her husband being completely controlled by Miss Downey.

Miss Downey had insisted that she wear the latex outfit. A latex bra with the cups cut out shined with the same wet glossy look as the skirt and showed off her perky breasts. It did not take Julia long to discover that Miss Downey took a special liking to her breasts. She also wore six inch black heels that matched Miss Downey's, heels. They were a gift from Miss Downey.

The girls stood on each side of Tom admiring his vulnerable situation. Miss Downey asked Julia, "Do you like my new toy?"

Julia ran her hand across Tom's latex suit and gripped his condom covered cock. "Yes...this looks like a fun toy."

Playfully Miss Downey said, "You've followed my directions well puppet. Your reward is that you get to play with my toy with me. You can help me break it in."

"Mmmm. That will be nice," cooed Julia. "Thank you Miss Downey."

Tom sunk deeper into subspace hearing the girls refer to him as a toy. It was odd that with his wife in the room, Miss Downey was still referring to him as her toy. Even stranger was that she was granting permission for his wife to play with him. With these thoughts bouncing around in his head, he suddenly remembered how he had gotten to Miss Downey's house. He remembered being in her car and he remembered her commenting on how he had been the price for Miss Downey teaching Julia how to control and dominate him. At the time he was confused by that statement but know he wondered whether he had literally been sold to Miss Downey. It was a silly thought but it made his heart beat rapidly with nervousness. What scared him even more was that deep down the idea of being sold like a piece of property aroused him. He did not understand these emotions but they pushed him deeper into submission.

While Tom was deep in thought, Miss Downey reached between his legs and gave the inflatable plug a few pumps. It expanded inside Tom's ass and he moaned and was brought back to reality as his ass muscles stretched. "His tight little pussy is almost ready for fucking," informed Miss Downey. "Let me adjust the toy a bit so you can get comfortable on the dildo."

Miss Downey moved the levers under the table and lowered Tom's ankles back down so that his legs were stretched out straight and resting flat on the table. Julia climbed on top of the table and slowly mounted Tom's cock. At the same time Miss Downey straddled Tom's face and lowered herself onto the dildo strapped to his face.

Julia slowly moved up and down Tom's cock while Miss Downey slowly fucked the dildo on the face harness. Tom could do nothing but lay there and let it happen. He enjoyed the view of Miss Downey's pussy lips spreading around the dildo and sliding up and down just inches from his mouth. It was vulgar and exciting. Her could see the dildo growing slicker and knew that it meant Miss Downey's arousal was increasing. The smell of her sex intoxicated him.

The fucking action going on with his cock was mind blowing. Miss Downey had ingrained into his mind that his cock was now a dildo, which made Tom feel even more like a toy. As Julia rode him, all he could feel was the tight pressure from her pussy and the weight of her body. The normal pleasure sensations associated with sex were blocked out by the two condoms and the numbing cream. Mentally he knew that he should be writhing with pleasure but physically it just was not happening. The only physical pleasure came from the plug in his ass that pressed in deeper each time Julia's pussy consumed his cock. It was a mind blowing and frustrating experience.

Miss Downey began to play with Julia tits. Soon both women were moaning and giggling while riding their toy. Little-by-little, the pace at which they fucked their toy increased. Tom lay still and let his body be assaulted by their gyrations. Julia was the first to orgasm but it seemed that her first orgasmic pulse fired off Miss Downey's orgasm. They both held hands and squeezed tight while the fiercely humped their toy, riding out their waves of pleasure. Tom was in complete ecstasy beneath the women. Although his cock was numb, his mind was alive with pleasure and he was enjoying the mind fuck. It was the best time of his life.

After the girls dismounted, they untied Tom and had him stand-up. Tom was thankful for the opportunity to stretch and move around. Julia took the opportunity to play with all the fun accessories that Miss Downey attached to her toy. She tugged on the chain that was attached to his nipples clips and pumped the plug in his ass. Similar to Miss Downey, Julia giggled and took pleasure in seeing Tom wince at the pain.

Julia grabbed the cock dildo on his face harness. "I really like this," she declared. "You're going to have to buy one of these for me slave." Then she pulled the dildo forcing Tom's head to follow her. Julia sat on a chair in the corner of the room. She pulled down on the dildo and ordered, "kneel!"

The order was not necessary. Tom had no choice but to follow the downward force and kneel before her. With her hand still firmly grasped on the dildo she jerked it back and forth rapidly causing Tom's head to jerk in the same fashion. Julia laughed at his helplessness. "This is fun," she giggled. Then she spread her legs and pushed the dildo into her pussy. Her hand was grasping the base of the cock which allowed her to still hold it while pushing the t top few inched into her pussy. She jerked it back and forth fucking her pussy. The sight of Tom's head jerking between her legs was amusing to both Miss Downey and Julia.

After a few minutes of laughter, Julia released the cock and ordered Tom to fuck her with it. Tom bobbed his head back and forth, pushing the cock deep into his wife's pussy. Once again he was thrilled to get an up close view of the dildo penetrating a wet hot pussy. Not satisfied with his rhythm, Julia placed her hand on the back of his head and pushed forward, forcing the dildo in even deeper. She moaned with delight and started humping the dildo.

"Ohh...this is incredible," she moaned. Julia enjoyed the power of forcing her husband to fuck her with his face. She spent several minutes humping his face while Miss Downey looked on and played with her own pussy. Julia enjoyed the ride for several long minutes and then finally pushed Tom's head away.

Miss Downey was quick to grab the cock harness. She pulled it up, forcing Tom to his feet. "My turn to play," she said.

She removed the harness from his head. Julia helped her remove the latex suit and mask from Tom, leaving him naked except for the strap around the base of his cock and the condoms. Then Tom was made to bend over and hold the end of the table that he had been lying on previously.

Miss Downey jiggled the plug in his ass. He was thankful that she did not inflate it any further. His ass felt like it was about to burst. "I think my sex doll is ready," exclaimed Miss Downey.

While Tom waited anxiously, Miss Downey and Julia slipped on strap-ons. Then Miss Downey walked towards Tom with the strap-on bouncing confidently while Julia sauntered over amused at her new member. Miss Downey released the air from the butt plug and Tom felt the fullness in his ass quickly retreat until the plug fell out. Then a cold tube was inserted. Miss Downey squeezed it and a quick rush of cold lubrication filled his hot ass. Tom gasped at the unexpected rush. The cool wetness sent erotic shivers through his body.

Tom was barely recovering from the erotic shivers when the tube was removed and Miss Downey thrust her strap-on into his waiting ass. There was no warning. It was sudden, fast, and hard. Her dildo was big and filled him completely. Tom let out a startling moan. His mind went blank for a second. The strap-on did not retreat. It remained deep inside him for several seconds.

"Feel my cock inside you toy," demanded Miss Downey.

Complying with her command was not an option. Tom already felt the thick appendage inside his sensitive ass. The purpose of her words were to humiliate him, weaken him , and establish her power of him. Her words were very effective.

After several seconds, but what seemed much longer to Tom, Miss Downey withdrew her strap-on. Just as quickly as it withdrew, it pushed back into his ass. This time there was no pause, there were no words. Miss Downey fucked his ass with jackhammer speed. The sudden fucking startled Tom. He expected a little foreplay and a slow build up. Miss Downey would have none of that. She fucked his ass fast and hard right from the start. It didn't seem right that his ass could take such a pounding without pain. Tom was grateful for the many uncomfortable hours with the inflatable plug. He was finally reaping the rewards.

Miss Downey declared, "You are a great fuck toy! I just love pegging your pussy. I am fucking you like a sex doll and there is nothing that you can do about it."

Her words penetrated his mind. Her strap-on penetrated deep inside him, reaching intimate areas that his wife never even reached. Tom could not think straight. The fast pace sent his mind into overdrive. Each thrust stripped away his ego and pushed him deeper into subspace. He surrendered completely to Miss Downey.

"Keep his cock hard," ordered Miss Downey to Mistress Julia.

Mistress Julia slipped the condoms off and stroked his semi-hard cock. It only took a few strokes before it was standing at full attention. Pleasure coursed through Tom's body.

Eventually Miss Downey gave Mistress Julia a turn at his ass. Julia's strap-on was slightly smaller and she was gentler. The cock slowly entered him. She giggled and said, "MMmm this is fun." She fucked him with a slow steady pace. The dildo was rubber, but Tom could tell that it felt real to Julia. She moaned in erotic pleasure.

It did not take long for the power trip to set in. Her pace quickened and her words became vulgar, "Yes..I'm fucking you like a slut.....Take my cock you little whore!"

The words were uncharacteristic of Julia but Tom loved it. He was being emasculated and used and he loved it. Everything about the night was exciting and fun. He did not understand what he loved or why he was so aroused but he wanted more. He wanted to be used like a tool. He wanted to be humiliated and made to do perverted things. He did not want it to stop and he knew that he would want this again and again in the future. Things would not be the same anymore.

The experience for Julia was heavenly. She was surprised at how quickly the orgasm came. It rocked her body in unimaginable ways. The more she fucked Tom, the more pleasure she felt. When her orgasm hit, her body went into slow motion. She grabbed the sides of his ass and humped him with long deep thrusts. With each thrust she moaned in ecstasy. Tom could feel her body shuddering.

"Oh fuck," she exclaimed. "This is so hot."

Julia savored the orgasmic pleasure that swept through her body. Her fucking slowed and she pushed deep inside her slave. Breathless she leaned over Tom with her strap-on still inside him and her tits pressing against his back. Between breaths she whispered, "I hope you liked that slave. I'm going to want to fuck you like this on a regular basis.

"Yes Mistress," replied Tom. "I am so horny right now. I don't want this to stop."

"I know slave. You are such a slut."

Miss Downey gently pulled Julia away from Tom and had her strip off her top and strap-on. Tom was made to kneel in front of them. He watched as they kissed and tongued each other. He enjoyed the sight of tits rubbing together and pussies grinding. Both Miss Downey and his wife were sexually charged and moaning, caressing, and grabbing each other.

Tom was ordered to stroke his cock while he watched. The girls sat in a large chair in the corner of the room. Julia sat between Miss Downey's legs. Miss Downey's hands reached around and played with Julia's tits. Julia moaned and tilted her head up toward Miss Downey's face. Her open mouth was met with a hungry tongue.

Then Miss Downey whispered in Julia's ear, "Obey me puppet. It's time for me to pull your strings. Tell your slave to stand before you."

Julia ordered Tom before her. Although she had an orgasm just moments ago, her pussy remained hot and aroused from the soft erotic kisses of her puppet master. Her mind was scattered. One minute she was on an erotic high from the control and power of fucking her husband. Now she reached another erotic high from feeling the control and power of Miss Downey.

Another whisper in her ear and Julia spread her legs wide displaying her shaved and swollen pussy. More whispering and she ordered Tom to stroke his cock and stare at her pussy. The scene continued in the same fashion. Every whisper from Miss Downey was immediately followed by an order from Julia. "Stare at my pussy.....worship my pussy with your strokes.....this is how you worship your Goddess......don't stop stroking!"

Tom obeyed. He stroked and stared at his wife's pussy. He stared and saw Miss Downey's fingers slip into Julia's drenched pussy. His eyes watched her wet fingers tease Julia's nipples.

"Keep your eyes on my pussy," demanded Julia. "Worship it!"

Tom could barely contain his arousal. He desperately wanted to orgasm. He slowed his stroking to try and delay his orgasm. Mistress Julia ordered him to not slow down. Tom begged, "Please Mistress. Can I cum? I can't last much longer."

Miss Downey whispered and Julia shouted, "No! Stop stroking!"

Tom stopped. His cock twitched. He tensed his body and concentrated on calming down. He was barely calmed down when Julia ordered him to stroke slowly. Tom knew the orders were originating from Miss Downey. It was exciting to see the dynamic of his wife being mentored by Miss Downey.

"Worship my pussy slave," demanded Julia. "Do you want to cum on my pussy?"

"Yes, Please Mistress!"

"Stroke faster..."

"Please may I cum!"

"You are going to cum when I tell you slave. You are going to cum all over my pussy and then you are going to lick it off my pussy. You are going to lick all of your cum off my pussy slave, understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Tell me...Tell me what you are going to do."

"I am going to cum all over your pussy and then lick it up."

"Good slave. I am going to count you down."

Julia started the countdown. "10 -- 9 -- 8 -- 7 -- ." The lower she counted the more Tom wanted to cum He was reaching the point of no return.

"6 -- 5 -- 4 -- 3." As the number got lower Tom prayed that this was not a joke and not a tease. He desperately hoped that he would not be denied at the last second. He didn't think he could hold back.

"2 -- 1 --cum!" Tom's prayers were answered. His cum shot out simultaneously with the word 'cum'. Hot cum spurted onto Julia's pussy. Tom aimed as best he could to get the cum on her pussy.

"Yes. Slave," exclaimed Julia. "Give me all of your cum! Give it to me! Right on my pussy!" As soon as the last spurt ended Julia ordered, "Get on your knees and lick it up slave!"

Tom instantly dropped to his knees and lapped at the gooey mess on his wife's pussy. Julia pushed his head into her pussy. "Lick it slave. Lick up your nasty cum. Clean my pussy! Lick up all your sperm. You are a dirty pervert. "

The humiliating words made Tom lick harder and inspired him to obey her even more. He felt dirty and perverted and he swam in the humiliation. His tongue lapped over her hot lips and down her crevice, licking up the cream. He did not like the taste but he licked it up out of obedience and the desire to please his Mistress.

Tom was certain that all his cum was cleaned off Mistress Julia but she kept ordering him to lick and clean her pussy. "That's it slave. Keep licking. Clean out my pussy. Lick it up slave. Good boy!"

Tom's tongue grew tired but he kept licking out of obedience. Finally with the force of a hard punch, Mistress Julia pushed away Tom's head. As his body leaned backwards, she quickly pushed him back even harder with her foot. She laughed as he fell on his back. "Enough," she declared.

Tom lay on his back beneath Mistress Julia and Miss Downey. Mistress Julia placed her foot on his limp cock and pressed down. It was not enough to cause him pain but enough to get his attention. She felt powerful and on control. "I think you had enough for tonight slave."

"Yes Mistress," agreed Tom meekly. He was impressed and humbled the power and confidence of Julia.

Miss Downey lightly nudged Mistress Julia signaling her to get up. Miss Downey stood up and arrogantly looked down at Tom. Then she smile and said to Julia, "He's not a bad toy. You did a good job training him for me. He still needs some work, but this toy is definitely a keeper."

"Thank you Miss Downey," replied Julia with pride. "It will be my pleasure to continue training him to be your perfect fuck toy."

"Excellent. Now it's time for me to have a little fun with you puppet. You two have made my pussy burning hot." Miss Downey took Julia's hand and led her toward the door. Before she left she turned back to Tom and said, "Make yourself comfy on the bondage table. Mistress Julia and I are going to be awhile."

Tom crawled on top of the table exhausted. The floor around him was littered with used toys. To the left were strap-ons, to the right was the face harness, and in the corner the inflatable plug lay motionless. They were all exciting reminders of the strange and kinky night that changed his life forever. He was happy and thrilled at how the night turned out. He drifted to sleep, quiet and motionless just like all the other used toys.

The End

Feedback welcome.