The Toy Maker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Julia left the room Carol smiled devilishly at Tom and said, "Your Mistress was right, you do give great massages. Are you enjoying the view of my pussy little pervert?"

Tom's mind was confused. He could not make sense of the evening or how much Carol knew about his submission to Julia. He could not think straight. Carol's question took him by surprise and embarrassed him. He did not know if she was upset or teasing him.

Tom blushed and stuttered," ah....ah...sorry Miss Downey."

Carol's voice was unwavering, "I didn't ask for an apology. Answer my question slave."

"Yes," replied Tom meekly.

"Yes what? Tell me what you liked."

"I liked staring at your pussy Miss Downey." Tom felt naughty saying this to someone other than his wife.

Carol spread her legs open wider. "Of course you did pervert. Stare at it right now."

Tom's eyes locked in on her bare pussy. He could clearly see the outline of her pussy lips and the deep valley of her slit. It was erotic and obscene. It made his cock ache in pleasure.

Carol was clearly in control of the situation. "Memorize it," she demanded. "Memorize my pussy. Remember it. The next time you have an orgasm I want you to see my pussy in your mind. I want the image of my pussy flashing before you when you have an orgasm. Understand?"

There was nothing Tom could do about her demand. The damage was already done. Her pussy had already found a permanent place is his mind. Even if he wanted to forget, it was too late now.

"Yes Miss Downey."

Immediately Carol quipped, "I did not tell you to stop massaging me. Keep massaging my feet slave."

"Sorry Miss Downey," apologized Tom.

His eyes drifted down to her feet and he started massaging her foot again. Julia entered right on cue with two glasses of wine. She handed on to Carol and said, "Here you go Miss Downey."

Julia sat down next to Carol and Carol smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You are so sweet Julia. Thank You."

Carol was pleased to have Julia serving her while Tom massaged her feet. It was exactly how she planned things. She was playing mind games with both Julia and Tom, entangling them in an erotic web that was inescapable. It was a game that made her pussy hot and wet.

Tom remained quiet while he tended to Miss Downey's feet. He was unsure about what just occurred and whether or not it was a crazy game that Julia was playing with him. He decided the best thing was to just remain quiet and see how the night played out. It was definitely a tease that was driving him crazy. He knew Miss Downey was aroused as well. Her pussy lips were swollen and glistening with moisture and he could smell her arousal. He purposely leaned toward her crotch so that he could inhale the heavenly scent.

With each breath his lungs were filled with her womanly scent. The more he inhaled the weaker and more aroused he became. He still had a plug snuggled firmly in his ass, which added to his erotic torture. Every movement he made caused the plug to tease his sensitive insides and added to his erotic high. The teasing was maddening and he hoped that somehow the night would end up with the three of them tangled up in erotic bliss.

After several minutes, Miss Downey pulled her foot away and said, "That's enough Tom. That was wonderful."

Julia patted him on the head and said, "good boy. Now you can clean-up."

"Yes Goddess," replied Tom.

When Tom stood up, Julia immediately commented in a dramatic and disapproving tone, "Tom, You are a mess. You wet your pants. That's so vulgar!"

Tom looked down. His cock poked at his shorts obscenely. There was a large wet spot on the front of his shorts from his precum. Tom blushed and turned away from the girls to hide his embarrassing wet spot and erection. "Sorry," he muttered.

Julia enjoyed his embarrassment and wanted to swim in it and enjoy it. "No, no, dear. Turn back to us. We need to do something about your little accident."

Tom slowly turned back blushing an even deeper red. Miss Downey had an amused look on her face and she let out a small giggle. Julia commented, "My, my. My little boy has wet his pants. You better take them off pet. We don't want a rash on your little pee-pee do we."

Tom looked at Julia trying to figure out if she was joking. His hesitation to obey was met with a motherly demand, "Now sweetie! Take off your wet shorts. Don't make me ask again. You don't want me to spank you in front of Miss Downey, do you?"

Slowly Tom undid his shorts and pulled them down. The wet spot on his boxers was glistening and even more embarrassing. He could see that both Julia and Miss Downey were staring at his cock with amusement. Julia made him strip out of his boxers and his shirt so that he was completely naked.

"That's much better slave. Go put your clothes in the hamper and then you can clean-up."

Tom obeyed. His cock remained hard the entire time that he worked in front of the girls, clearing the plates and trash from table.

Once Tom was in the kitchen, Carol commented to Julia, "You are doing a fabulous job training Tom. He is already very obedient."

"Thank you. It's all because of you. Everything you have told me has worked great. I have even learned a lot tonight just by watching you. I can't believe how quickly you had him responding to your every command. "

Carol smiled with pride. "Yes, I have that effect on people," she joked. Then her tone became more serious, "It's good that you watched me and learned from me. The more you try to be like me, the better Mistress you will be, understand?"

"Yes Miss Downey....err Carol." Julia blushed a bit and giggled. "I guess I can call you Carol now that Tom is not here."

Carol replied back, "I like when you call me Miss Downey. As long as I am training you, I want you to call me Miss Downey." Carols hands caressed Julia's tits through the thin shirt while she talked. Julia was already horny from the evening's events. When Carol's thumbs rubbed over her nipples, Julia's pussy pulsed in her panties.

Julia was in a happy place. She whispered back, "Yes Mistress."

"Good girl," replied Miss Downey.

Those words caused Julia's pussy to throb again. Her pussy was hot and wet and needy of attention. For the first time, Julia realized that she was falling victim to the very same techniques that Carol was teaching her to use on Tom. She too was falling under Carol's spell and she loved it.

Julia looked into Carol's eyes knowingly. A superior smile formed on Carols' face. No words were needed. At that moment each girl knew their rightful place in the relationship. Carol took both of Julia's hands and held them in hers. Then she said, "Obedience to you is not enough. Tom must learn to worship you. He will be trained to worship you like a Goddess."

"Mmmm. I like that," cooed Julia.

Carol continued, "He must learn that his rightful place is beneath a woman. He must learn to worship not just you but all women. His purpose in life is to be your slave and also to serve and worship the Female."

"Yes Miss Downey. I will train him to worship the Female."

Carol was still teasing Julia's nipples. She continued her instructions. "Since I cannot be here all the time to train Tom, it's important that you follow my orders exactly. You must continue to do everything I say. You are an extension of me....like a puppet. You are my puppet Julia."

Strangely, the idea of being a puppet to Carol was an exciting thought. Julia surprised herself when she said, "I like being your puppet Miss Downey."

"That's good. Puppet, I want you to reward Tommy tonight. Reward him for being a good obedient slave to you and for obeying you in front of me. Tell him how pleased you are with his performance and allow him to orgasm. Reward yourself also puppet. Make him give you an orgasm before he has one."

"Yes Mistress. What about you? Aren't you all horned up. Don't you want an orgasm?"

"Are you offering your tongue to me or are you offering me your husband's cock?"

"Whichever you prefer," replied Julia, hoping that she would pick her tongue.

Carol caressed Julia's cheek and gave her a deep tongue kiss. "Very good puppet. That is the perfect response but I have a slave waiting at home for me. He will be naked and kneeling by the front door when I arrive. You would like him. He has a nice cock. Maybe I'll let you play with him one night."

Julia envied Carol even more. "You keep getting better and better Miss Downey."

Carol laughed. "Puppet, why don't you zip me up. I should be going now."

Julia gladly obeyed. She pulled the zipper up on her shirt and then helped Miss Downey put her shoes on and escorted her to the door. Before leaving Miss Downey gave her another kiss and said, "Don't forget to reward your husband tonight."

"Yes Miss Downey."

Carol left the house smiling, knowing that shortly after she left, Tom would be focused on her pussy.

Chapter 3 Captured!

A few weeks had passed since Carol's visit. Over those few weeks Tom's training intensified. By now it was clear to Tom that his submission to his wife was more than just a game. She was incorporating it into their everyday life. Tom was enjoying it just as much as her so he did not mind. He reasoned that he could end it anytime he wanted.

One of the most thrilling experiences for Tom was the night that Carol had visited. He was certain the night was going to end with a three-some and was disappointed when she left early. Despite that let-down, it was the most erotic night of his marriage and he could not stop thinking about the sexy and powerful Carol. He dreamed of meeting her again.

His dream eventually came true. He ran into her in an unexpected place. He was attending a charity event on behalf of his company. His company often forked over thousands of dollars to buy a table of seats at different charity events. Every now and then he would attend one of the events with his wife. Julia was supposed to accompany him to this event but had to back out at the last minute due to another commitment. He did not know what the other commitment was. Julia did not give an explanation and as her slave Tom had been trained not to ask of such things.

A few of Tom's co-workers would be attending the event so he was not concerned about attending solo. It was at this event that he ran into Carol. The event was close to winding down and Tom was standing to the side of the dance floor with a glass of beer in his hand when heard a woman's voice say, "Hello stranger."

Tom turned to the voice to see Carol. She looked stunning in a black sequin gown. Tom was delighted to see that she chose a gown which eloquently displayed her best assets.

"Hi Miss Downey," replied Tom cheerfully. "What are you doing here?"

"I am a big supporter of the American Diabetes Association. How about you?"

"My company supports the event."

Tom had a hard time keeping his eyes off her cleavage while he engaged in small talk with Carol. The image of her bare pussy was still stored in his mind and Tom's cock stirred in his pants as thoughts of that evening flashed through his mind.

At one point, the DJ switched to a slow song. Carol commented, "This is my favorite song. Come dance with me." She did not give Tom a choice. She grabbed Tom's hand and pulled him onto the dance floor.

While they slow danced, Tom maintained a respectable distance from her so that their bodies were not rubbing. He did this because he was married but also because Carol's presence was making him horny and rubbing against her body would certainly lead to an embarrassing situation. It did not help matters that he had not been allowed to cum in over 3 weeks and Julia had spent the night before teasing his cock with no mercy. Despite his efforts to be respectable, Tom's cock stirred even more as they slow danced. With Carol's exposed cleavage so close to him he could not stop thinking about the fun events of his first night with Carol. He tried to fight his arousal but it was a losing battle. His cock started to grow erect.

As they danced, Tom's cock brushed against Carol. He hoped she did not notice. However, only seconds after the 'brush' incident, Carol pulled Tom in closer so that their bodies rubbed together. She held him tight and whispered into his ear, "Mmm. Somebody's excited to dance with me."

"Sorry Miss Downey," apologized Tom with embarrassment. " I don't know what has come over me."

Carol's hand slid up to the back of his head. "I do," she whispered. "It's my perfume. Smell it." Carol pushed his head forward forcing his nose into her neck.

Tom inhaled the floral scent. He was shocked at how Miss Downey held him firmly. Her one hand pressed his head into her neck and her other hand pressed tightly against his lower back forcing their crotches to grind together as they swayed on the dance floor. It was not dirty dancing but rather a slow subtle grinding.

"Recognize the scent darling?"

Tom was experiencing the same erotic daze that hit him the night of Carol's visit. His cock grew harder and he could not think straight. Carol did not wait for his response. "It's the same scent that Julia uses to train you. It makes you weak and obedient doesn't it? Breathe it in again."

Tom instinctively inhaled again. His mind grew weaker and his cock throbbed harder. It never occurred to him before that Julia was training him. It was a silly thought.

Carol's voice drifted into his mind again, "Tom, you need to obey me now. I will explain everything to you once we get to my car o.k. darling? Inhale my beautiful scent again. Take a long deep breath and then follow me."

Tom's mind instantly responded to her command and he inhaled long and deep. He was barely aware that he was on a dance floor. He was aroused and excited to be with Miss Downey. She tugged on his hand and he followed. Before he knew it, she was helping him into her car.

Once in the car, Miss Downey leaned over and opened the glove compartment. "I have a wonderful present for you for being such a good obedient boy. You are going to love this."

She pulled out a white dust mask. It was a cotton mask that construction workers use to keep dust from their mouth and nose. Using a small spray bottle, she sprayed the inside of the mask with the perfume she was wearing. The erotic haze was just starting to wear off Tom. He was slowly realizing his situation but he was too slow to react. Carol placed the mask over his nose and mouth and stretched rubber strap around the back of his head securing the mask to his face. The floral scent was overwhelming. It invaded his nostrils, filled his insides, and put him into a deep state of comfort and arousal.

"That's it. Breathe it in. It feels so good doesn't it. Weaker and weaker....aroused...obedient....submit to me.....relax....good boy."

Tom was aroused and relaxed. He was so relaxed that he did not want to move. Carol reached over and undid his pants and freed his cock. Her hands stroked it a few times. "Mmm. I've been wanting this cock for some time. I've been waiting for this moment for several months."

Tom looked over at Carol with a groggy look. Carol's pussy dripped at the site of her prey. He was weak and powerless. She had captured him and there was no escape. She would have fun toying with him.

Carol started the car and started driving. "That's right slave. I have had my eye on your for several months. I knew I would have you eventually. First I had to get to your wife."

Carol stroked his cock while she drove. "Keep breathing sweetie. The perfume in that mask is pure. It's not diluted like the lotion that Julia's uses so it's much more powerful. It's very addicting isn't it?"

Tom breathed in and it felt good. He liked how it gave him an erotic high. He could see how it could be addicting. He nodded his head in agreement.

"Yes, that's right darling. Don't worry sweetie. I have lots of it. As long as you obey me and be a good husband to Julia the pleasure will continue. That is what you want isn't it?"

"Yes Miss Downey," Tom mumbled into the mask.

"Shhh...don't speak. Just enjoy the pleasure. The perfume is a very special scent. It has certain pheromones that stimulate arousal while at the same time relaxing the mind. It's the perfect combination to program the male mind. It's not available commercially. I mean could you imagine what could happen if it fell into the wrong hands?" Carol laughed with a devilish grin.

The more Carol explained, the more helpless Tom felt. Part of him wanted to be strong but he could not resist the arousal that filled his mind and body. He did not want the pleasure to stop. He also sensed that Miss Downey was getting off on seeing him fall under her control. In some strange way this excited him even more. He wanted her to be aroused and excited over his demise.

Miss Downey continued to toy with his mind. "Julia is a hot little Goddess Tom. You were meant to worship her but you will also be my toy. Yes, that's right Tom, you are my toy now. Julia knows this. She is the one who helped me get to you. She did not know it at first. She was just my puppet."

Carol raised her hand and wiggled her fingers. "My little hand puppet doing whatever I wanted." She laughed with delight. "I enjoyed seducing her Tom. It did not take long for her to discover the true rewards of having a slave husband. Female power is a wonderful thing and is just as addicting to the Female as submission is to the male. Once she had a taste of it, she wanted to learn more and more about how to control you. She wanted it at any price."

Carol squeezed Tom's cock and Tom's body shivered with pleasure. "You were the price toy." Carol laughed again, amused by her cunning intelligence.

Tom Felt like he was in a movie. He was secret agent James Bond and Carol was the sexy evil villain explaining her plot on how she would destroy him. The only problem was that Tom was no James Bond. There would be no escape from Carol's power. Tom was not even trying to figure out an escape plan. The more Carol talked, the more aroused and excited he became. Tom was enjoying his helpless predicament.

Tom was becoming more and more relaxed. As he inhaled the soothing scent from the mask he grew more tired and more aroused. His eyes started to close. He could see Carol smiling at him with delight. Her lips whispered, "That's right my toy....relax and sleep.."

Tom obeyed.

Chapter 4 Preparing the Toy for Play Time

Tom awoke feeling warm and confined. A tight fitting suit covered his entire body. He was lying flat on his back on a cushioned table. He could not move but he felt comfortable and relaxed. He opened his eyes and peered down his body, revealing that he was wearing a latex suit. His legs were strapped to the table at his ankles and just above his knees. His arms were comfortably secured to the table along each side of him. Even his hands, feet, and head were covered in latex. The hood had holes for his eyes, nose, and mouth. Tom would later discover that there were other openings in the latex suit for Miss Downey's use.

Tom heard the clicking of heels move toward him. Click, click, click, echoed off the tile floor. A hand lightly rubbed the side of his cheek. A soft voice whispered in a slow melodic lullaby, "T-h-e-r-e'-s my little toy. A-l-l a-w-a-k-e from his little nappy."

Miss Downey's melodic voice triggered a strong arousal in Tom. His cock grew hard in seconds causing a tight bulge in the latex suit. Tom shifted is eyes upward. Miss Downey was topless. Her large beautiful breasts hung over Tom. Despite this distraction, Tom's eyes locked in on her glossy red lips that peered down at him. They looked delicious and he wanted to taste them. He watched intently as the sung more lullabies.

"T-h-a-t'-s it Toy. Get n-i-c-e and aroused for me. It's s-o-o-o hard to resist my voice toy."