The Trails of Life 04

Story Info
Pay to play
10.3k words
4.73
9.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter four

Pay to play

I was back on my hands and knees and swivelling as she walked off, following her to the door and ultimately back to her room.

"Mistress," I said, as she dropped my leash. "I need to relieve myself."

"First you can unlace me," she said, turning her back to me.

I stretched up, undoing the bow I'd tied earlier and loosened the laces. The thought of watching her strip again was clashing with my need to use the toilet.

"You may use the toilet now," she said without turning as she walked over to the dressing table.

I was annoyed, as I'd hoped the contraption would come off now that class was over, as I crawled over to the toilet I wondered if I'd have to sleep with it on. I stood as the door closed behind me, walking over to the toilet and sitting.

Peeing was easy enough and it felt good to empty my bladder, it also made my balls feel better, though I'd need to get this cock cage off before I could fully satisfy that itch.

I put the lid back down and, before I flushed, had a look over the bidet next to it. Licking Rachel's button hole and letting her lick mine had been an unexpected delight, the perfect starter for oral sex.

This bidet was a different shape and not as easy to sit in, that and the normal fountain left me wondering if they used those syringe ones here. My thoughts wandered on, once again wondering if I could persuade Jem and if she'd like it.

Haley was topless when I returned, her corset on the floor beside her as she brushed her hair in the mirror. I crawled across to her and waited to be 'noticed'.

"Well, pick it up and put it in the laundry bin," she scolded.

I sighed inwardly, diverting my annoyance into cursing her as a lazy bitch. Hopping three legged I returned to the bathroom, knowing full well that her tights would be next and then maybe, her panties.

She was sitting on the edge of the bed, the key to my private prison dangling between her breasts. She was still wearing her panties and stockings with a shower cap on as she focused on her pad.

I'd noticed her shoes by the dresser and headed for them. "Wait," she said as I was passing her on the way to the wardrobe.

She stood up and thumbed the stockings down, letting them drop to her ankles. Holding up her feet she said, "Take these as well."

I just had to wait it her out, she'd run out of things soon and it looked like she was headed for the shower. I took her stockings off, and trundled on to the wardrobe.

"What!" she exclaimed, as I was folding the stockings.

As I turned and looked, she was looking at me. "Come here!" she demanded.

"You're a prisoner not a settler?" She asked, her eyes focused on me as I hastily crawled across.

Hoping the question wasn't rhetorical I replied, "Yes Mistress." As I arrived at her feet.

She turned back to her pad, stabbing her finger at the screen for a few seconds then sat waiting. The pad chimed, "Incoming call."

"Accept," she snapped.

Then her face changed, "Mistress Justine."

"Mistress Haley," she replied, "You have a complaint?"

"Well," Haley began, somewhat subdued. "It says in your message that anal is out."

"Yes, I know, I wrote it."

"Well that's part of the fun."

"As I explained, his contract doesn't allow it. Do what I suggested, you can share with your friend Cathy when you get to that part."

"But...."

"But nothing, we went to considerable trouble and expense to find him, it was you that insisted."

"Yes but...."

There's that word 'But' again. If you're not happy we can postpone it and you can drop a class and restart next month."

Haley hesitated, "Thank you Domina. I am happy to continue."

"I'm pleased to hear that," Came the reply.

"Damn," she said quietly, then lay back on the bed.

I couldn't help wonder what would have happened if she'd have said no. I'd have probably been swapped with one of the others. Would it have been frying pan to fire or the other way around? Either way, I was going to suffer.

After a few long seconds, she sat back up and picked up her pad. Tapping the screen she asked, "Define heterosexual sex."

She spent time reading, tapping and flicking her finger over the screen.

"So you can do some anal, licking buttholes comes under heterosexual," she said with a note of triumph.

I snapped my head up to look at her as she leant forwards smiling. "I can't touch yours but you can lick mine. That's better than nothing."

She stood up, her long legs centimetres from me. "You can help me douche before I shower," she announced.

I turned and followed as she brushed past me, glad she'd had her small victory and not minding too much because licking arse was usually followed by licking pussy and Rachel had taught me the best way to do both.

In the bathroom she paused to take her panties off, stepping out and leaving me to pick them up while she walked over to the shower. By the time I'd dumped them in the laundry, she was unrolling a hose out of the bottom corner of the wall.

As I ambled over, she pulled one of those plastic caps from an alcove in the tiles and slotted it on. As she looked up to me, I hurried the last metre.

"Hold that for me, boi," she said, as she thrust the nozzle at me.

She walked over to the cabinet over the sink and came back with a can. She walked back and to the corner. "Give it to me," she requested, holding out her hand.

I passed her the hose back, taking it she sprayed gel over the nozzle and then, putting the can at her feet she smeared it till it all looked thickly coated.

"Here," she said as she handed it to me.

I took it and then she squatted and used the can to put a big blob on the tips of her fingers. Her face softened and her eyelids drooped as she worked it in. "Mm...," she sighed as she withdrew her hand.

She leaned back into the corner and reached for the hose.

"When I tell you," she said catching my eye, "Press the red button."

Her head turned as she glanced at it.

"Yes Mistress," I acknowledged, my eyes flicking down to admire her erect nipples.

Her hand disappeared behind her, her mouth tightening slightly as she sank down, then she smiled and looked over at me.

"Press the button," she said softly.

I pressed and got to a count of five before she ordered me to stop. She did it the standard three time with the clean water flush after. She then had me wash her, letting me finally fondle her firm globes and find that she had a big nub hidden in her folds.

She symbolically undressed me, taking off my leash as we stood in the warm drying air. When she felt dry enough she stepped away and halted, waiting for me. I came to a stop next to her and she sat on my back.

"To the bedroom," she ordered with a little snigger.

She wasn't heavy but my progress was awkward. She leaned forward, hand on my head to open the door, almost catching the tips of my fingers as she swung it open. The only thing I enjoyed was the feel of her skin on mine, the warm patch where her pussy pressed on my spine.

I felt the coolness of the wet patch when she stood after guiding me to the bed. Her nipples, when I glanced up, were standing proud. She seemed to ponder a second or two then look down at me.

"Stand up," she ordered abstractedly then turned to the dresser. "You can cream me first."

She came back with a bottle of skin lotion, handing it to me before climbing on the bed. She lay on her stomach as I clambered on to kneel beside her. I started on her neck and shoulders, leaving her to contemplate her next move while I massaged the lotion in.

She gave an appreciative moan as I started on her buttocks, her arse rising slightly as I worked it into her valley. She gave more of a sigh as my fingers brushed over her rosebud, her hips rising slightly to increase the pressure.

I gave her a few extra stokes and moved onto her thighs. She brought her legs together to let me work them in tandem and lifted her feet to have a two handed massage on each.

Then she flipped over and I looked up the length of her, her mound and the triangle, her breasts with their pert nipples. Despite myself, my cock twitched. I quickly got to her thighs, her legs parting to let me do the insides and giving me a glimpse of her squeezed lips, a pink slash down her dark mound.

My erection was getting painful inside the cage, my pee hole pressing on the top. As my hands got near enough to brush against it, she stopped me.

"Later, move on to my hips now."

I tipped more onto her flat abdomen and started to work it out, scrabbling my knees down and turning to get a better angle. She let me spend time on her firm breasts and proud nipples, getting aroused enough to moan and send a hand to her crotch.

"Lay down," she commanded, as she started to push herself up on one elbow.

As she turned and knelt, one hand still stoking her pussy, I lay down. She clambered onto my chest, her feet scraping over my shoulders as she manoeuvred herself down to trap my head between my ankles.

"Lick me," she demanded, lowering herself.

I did, taking in her aroma as well as the taste of her juices as I sank my tongue into her tunnel. She spread her feet out and brought her knees up, shifting to put her rosebud above my tongue.

There was the taste of the oil but that let my tongue glide more freely as I danced my tongue tip over it. She gave a sigh as her weight pressed down, her cheeks squeezing my nose and restricting my breathing.

As I licked and probed she started rolling her cheeks on me, letting me snatch breaths, as she switched from side to side. It was a lot less enjoyable with her pressing down on me; Rachel liked it with me on top.

After a short while, she switched back to having me lick her pussy. Getting back to the taste and aroma of her juices set my cock growing and my balls to start to ache again.

"Hold your tongue out," she ordered from above me.

As I complied, she ground her lips against mine, my tongue slipping in and out her tunnel. Her words punctuated her movements. "Yes..., Oh..., That's nice...." She shifted again, directing my tongue onto her hard nub then pressing down.

Her moans and little cries started as my tongue worked its magic, criss crossing it in an infinite loop. In a few tens of seconds, my ministrations had her thighs tremble and give a louder cry of 'Yes'.

She lifted slightly when she climaxed, her hands falling to my ribs as her cum dribbled into my open mouth below. Her knees came down and she fell to her elbows, her breath still coming in gasps.

I was left gently lapping her pussy, licking up the last drops as she recovered.

"You're good at that," she said grudgingly. "I'd reward you, but we haven't got time before tea," she teased as she pushed herself up.

She climbed off me and sat by my head. "You make a good slave, it's a pity I can't peg you as thanks."

I hadn't a clue what pegging was, I hoped she didn't mean putting pegs on my nipples and things. I had four weeks to go, and all with her. She had the power, and the will to use it, and if my paddling this afternoon was anything to go by, she might enjoy exercising it.

She swung her legs around to the edge of the bed. I turned my head to watch and admire the curve of her waist and hips and wish she was Rachel.

"Off," she said sharply, her voice rising.

I rolled, swinging my legs around and pushing myself to the edge, dropping to my knees as I slid off. She was walking to the wardrobe. I sat back on my heels and waited, the ache in my balls still not subsided.

As she selected her clothes, she turned and looked at me. "Where's your leash?" she asked, "Go find it."

It was like I was some pet, 'Go find it.' She dropped it in the bathroom, as we'd gotten out of the shower. I dropped to my hands and crawled, venting again with curses. A quick few steps back and forth and I crawled out to see her putting on a wispy white thong, the dark triangle showing plainly through.

I watched, as I crawled across, she put a black half-cup bra on next and then a little waistcoat that revealed more than it covered. As I got to her feet, she picked up a little leather skirt.

"Hold this," she said dangling it in front of my face.

I dropped the leash as I reared up and held it, focusing on her crotch as she stepped into it with her hand planted on my head for balance.

"Now get my boots," she ordered as she bent to take the skirt.

I turned and trundled to the wardrobe, wondering if either of the two pair would do or take a fifty-fifty chance I was wrong. I turned to her holding up one of both to see her crossing to the dressing table.

"Mistress," I said, judging the volume of my voice.

She stopped and turned. I held them high and wide.

"The ones on the left."

Her left or mine? Hers I chose, and swapped the one in my left hand. She was applying a little light makeup, reddening her lips. I waited, knowing that every minute passing was a minute less.

She put some foundation on and added a bit of highlight to her cheeks, bringing out the beauty of their structure. She gave her hair a quick check then swivelled to me. She stuck out a foot and I slipped the boot on over her toes.

As soon as her foot was firmly seated, she lifted her leg and stretched it out to balance it on my shoulder. With her knee raised, I could see the tightness of her thong, straining to contain her mound.

She leaned forward, reaching past my ear and almost popping a breast out as her areola and nipple slipped over the top of the cup. She zipped it up then let the toe drag down my body as she straightened and leaned back.

She gave the same performance with the other foot except when she dragged it down she also thrust it under my balls and gave them a jiggle.

"Tea time," she announced brightly as she stood, "Go fetch your leash."

Wearily I dropped to all fours again and went after it, having to make the longer trek back as she waited at the door.

"Can't you move faster than that?" she scolded as I reached her.

She crouched and took the lead, clipping it to my collar then standing. We made the short journey to the eatery and found Cathy there. I followed her through and took both coffee and juice to quell my thirst.

There were chances to talk but I never took them, my thoughts were crossing bridges we hadn't come to and wondering about sleeping arrangements tonight. The bed was big enough for both of us, maybe I get this cock cage off, though I doubted I'd be fucking her.

Gail had joined Haley and Cathy and they were laughing and giggling over something. I'd noticed something odd, we all sat with our legs stretched out and we were all sitting facing the guy in front's back.

I had drunk the coffee with the meal and was enjoying sipping the juice, enjoying the lazy minutes that were ticking away. They had all finished by the time Lola and Jenifer walked in. Haley and Cathy rising to collect us as Gail went over to them as they selected their meals.

"Yeah, if you're staying in I think I'll join you. We can watch something on the vid," Haley said as she took the leash from my hand.

"Or we can do some homework," Cathy said with a chuckle as we reached the door.

"I've had some practice already," Haley said, "Mine's got a good tongue."

"That was quick, I haven't tried mine yet," Cathy replied.

"I wanted to find out how good he was, and I needed cheering up after I found I couldn't fuck his ass, I really want to try that."

"I've told you, you can fuck mine."

"I know, and thanks. But it's not the same not having your own."

"By the sound of it you're lucky to be here, if they hadn't found him...."

"Yes, I couldn't take another month of living with relatives, I'm thankful for them sponsoring me, but you'd think I was the slave at home."

"Well you're here now and I'm glad," Cathy said as we arrived at the lift.

When it came, there were three masters in it and I ended up face to face with quite a pretty girl who completely ignored me as I gave her a sympathetic smile. We got out at Cathy's floor, I gave the girl a wink before I turned and followed Haley.

The two of them circled the settee, bringing us to sit either side of them before Haley dropped my leash to lay back.

"I can't believe we can't go out," Haley complained.

"Oh don't start again," Cathy said with a trace of amusement.

"I'm not, it's just that it would have been nice to get to meet Django."

"There'll be other times."

"I know," Haley said with a sigh.

"Right. Screen on, program schedule," Cathy commanded.

A section of the wall sprang to life displaying a list of channels.

"Shall we check out the entertainment channels?" she asked. "Or do you want to look through the films?"

"Oh go for E! three, they should have the BOLO awards on."

"Select E! three," Cathy ordered.

The screen switched to a red carpet with some pretty compere interviewing a Vid star. I closed my eyes and tuned out, retreating to thoughts of Jem and my home world.

The hour passed slowly while they watched and chatted about the fashion, who they would like to meet and who they'd like to sleep with. Across from me, I could see her slave dozing and wondered how desperate he was to have signed on for service here.

How much of his two years did he have left? My four weeks seemed daunting, I couldn't imagine two years. Then there were the girls, what was it like for them? I'd seen some porno films where the treatment got rough.

The changing screen caught my attention as they searched the entertainment section, flipping through till they came to the music channels. They settled on one of the interplanetary ones, songs and singers I knew mixed in with the rising stars.

I let it take my attention while Haley went and made drinks. Glancing around, I could see Cathy busy on her pad. I was happy to pass the evening this way, these were the minutes I'd be longing for tomorrow, when she practised her 'skills' on me.

Hayley came back with the drinks and they settled down to talk quietly while I caught another tune I knew. Their words grew more sporadic over the next half hour and then,

"Man," she said, tapping my arm with her toe.

"Mistress," I answered turning my head to her.

"Take my boots off."

"Yes Mistress," I replied, turning fully and taking her outstretched foot.

She lifted her knee enough for me to see her thong camel toeing her mound. I slid my hand up the smooth leather of her calf, I felt my cock thicken as I fumbled for the zip, the pressure of the cock cage a reminder of my impotence.

It didn't stop it growing and I had a painful hard on by the time I took the second boot off.

"Massage my toes," she ordered casually, lifting a foot in front of my face.

I caught it, bringing my thumbs to the ball of her foot while my fingers curled over her toes.

"He gives a good back massage as well," she commented to Cathy.

"Massage, tonguing and he's got a big dick, I think I'd give up a bit of anal for that," Cathy exclaimed cheerfully.

"You can borrow him if you like, it's only fair," she replied, flexing her foot.

"I might, I like it when they fill me," she said looking down at my still half rampant cock bulging in the cage.

"Here," Haley said, sitting up a bit and taking the key from her neck.

Cathy took it and slipped forward off the edge to squat besides me. With Haley's foot still in my hands, Cathy reached for my far hip and pulled me around to face her. Her hand cupped my balls, her thumb pushing my cock up, she opened the lock, pulling the cage off before unstrapping my balls.

It felt wonderful to be free, with Cathy doubling the pleasure as she spat on her hand and started masturbating me. It didn't last long, as soon as I was rock hard she stopped.

"Nice," she said, sitting back on her heels. "It's thick as well as long."