The Trails of Life 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached out and pressed down on my head, bending it down till my hips jerked reflexively.

"Strong too," she added. "Do you want to swap for tonight?"

"You bet," Haley said enthusiastically. "Ever since that first practice on those robots I've wanted to do it for real. With them I could only imagine the extra thrill it would be, now I can find out."

"You need to ask Mistress Justine to change this for you," Cathy said holding up the cage. "It's a size six and you need a seven at least."

"Really? It went on easy enough."

"Yes, but it must have been uncomfortable for him when he had an erection."

"Oh well, it won't matter till morning. I can see her then," Haley said rising and looking over at Cathy's slave.

"You'll want his key," said Cathy, dipping her hand down her waistband.

"Oh, yes," she said, pausing to take it. "Leash!" she ordered, turning her attention to Cathy's man.

Cathy stood and saw them out.

"On your feet," she ordered as she turned back to me.

I got up and assumed she wanted me to follow as she headed for a door. She had a queen size bed and she stopped by the side of it, turning to me as I caught up.

"Undress me," she ordered with a smile on her face.

My hands went up to the buttons of her short sleeved blouse. I felt her eyes on me as I started on the top button. She had a dainty lace bra underneath, as I caught her blouse from her hand she reached behind and unclipped it.

Her breasts were firm and round, orange sized domes with pink areolae and little rosebud nipples, I would enjoy playing with them if she let me. As I reached for the waistband of her skirt, her hands moved down, letting her bra fall.

I crouched down to pick it up and heard a zipper go, her skirt dropped to her feet and she put her hand on my head to steady herself as she stepped out of it. I wanted to look up at her crotch as I picked the skirt as well but she sat down on the bed.

"Shoes," she said lazily, as she lifted a foot.

As I straightened, I glanced and saw two lacy strips curve over her hip and disappear into the V of her thighs then concentrated on taking her shoes off.

"Put it round the end of the bed," she said as she watched me stack it up.

I shuffled the short distance and put them down.

"Stand up and get on the bed," she ordered, laying back and swinging her legs up.

As I got on the bed, she raised her hips and pushed her panties down to her thighs.

"Warm me up with your tongue first," she said lifting her feet for me to pull her panties off.

She had my favourite type, long wrinkly lips, they looked perfect for sucking and I couldn't wait to get started. Sex was at last going to be pleasurable for me as well. It was the only pleasure I was going to get out of this place, so like the quiet minutes I should enjoy it while I could.

After I gave her an oral orgasm she rode me for a second, and let me cum trying for a third. I lay there with her on top of me, I could have kept my eyes closed and drifted off but she stirred when my cock slipped out.

She slid next to me, rolling onto her back. "Mm..., she doesn't know what's she's missing."

I was missing Rachel, it had been her image in my mind when I had erupted. Remembering it gave me a twinge of conscience when Jem popped into my thoughts, things were never going to be the same between us.

She sat up and used her panties to clean herself before rolling to the edge of the bed.

"Make me a coffee," she said, looking over her shoulder at me as I got to my knees. "Make yourself one if you're thirsty but use a disposable cup."

"Thank you Mistress," I said and without thinking walked across to the door while she turned to her wardrobe.

She followed me out while I was still making it. She had a satiny dressing gown on, thin enough to be revealing where it clung to her. She sat on the arm of the chair, her gown splitting to reveal a long shapely leg.

I took the cup to her, she took a sip, looking over the cup at me. "You go back to my room and wait, I'm going to use the toilet and take a shower."

"Yes Mistress," I replied, with maybe a flicker of a smile on my face.

We went our separate ways, her to the bathroom and me to more of those precious minutes relaxing and letting them tick away. I was sitting with my back against the bed when she came in, still dressed in her gown.

She looked straight at me. "Massage next," she said, starting for the dresser.

I stood up to wait and took the bottle she handed me when she walked over. She unwrapped the gown, letting it fall to the floor as she clambered on and crawled to the centre of the bed.

My eyes were drawn to her mound and the wrinkled hole above; I licked my lips, trying to at the thought of tasting them again. She broke the spell by lying down, leaving only her trim rounded cheeks to admire.

I climbed on and started at her feet, lifting one and dribbling some of the oil on her sole. I gave her the best massage I could; she was a far better Mistress than Haley, so she deserved it.

I had her give a sigh of pleasure when I got her excited playing with her rosebud, making sure everywhere was well oiled. She had me press and rake my fingers over her back, asking for more when I ran my thumbs up her spine.

I worked her shoulders and neck for a long minute before she stirred. "And now the front," she said, her hips brushing my thighs as she turned over beneath me.

She stretched her arms out and closed her eyes as I dribbled oil into the hollow of her neck then spread it over her shoulders. I spent long enough on her breasts to get her nipples hard then started down her ribs.

She parted her legs, having me lift each knee as she slipped her leg under. She had a thin landing strip and a generous mound outlining the petals of her lips. My mouth watered at the sight and the burst of fragrance that wafted up.

I used my thumbs to stroke up and down her mound first, feeling her hips press up and her hiss of breath as my thumbs squeezed past her hard nub. I swapped to my fingers, the big finger of my left hand finding her rosebud while my other hand began a circular massage on her lips.

It got slicker as her juices flowed and I shifted higher to start rubbing her nub. Her wriggles and jerks increased as she started moaning. I brought my big finger up, sliding it into her tunnel to finger fuck her and take her to the edge.

She climaxed, giving a loud groan as her back arched and I felt her contractions on my finger.

"No, fuck me," she said through her gasps as I started rubbing again.

I lost no time repositioning myself, my cock was already rock hard from playing with her and it slipped in smooth as silk. She clamped her legs around me as I began to fuck her, my need driving as the pleasure washed through me.

It took longer, she had two orgasms with her second triggering mine. It was my turn to lie gasping and exhausted on top of her, feeling her heart racing and her chest heaving, with my head resting on her warm, sweet smelling skin.

It was me, who rolled off when my cock plopped out, hoping she'd let me rest beside her for a while. She did and we both dozed until there was a knock on the door.

"Catherine?" enquired Gail's voice.

"Oh," groaned Cathy as she stirred and sat up. "Coming," she shouted back.

The door opened as I sat up alongside her.

"Oh," Gail said as she saw us. "I'm sorry."

"No, it's alright," Cathy said, coming to her knees. "Just basking in the afterglow."

"That's Haley's man," Gail said, a touch of confusion in her voice.

"It's a long story," began Cathy.

"'S' alright," Gail replied. "I only came to see if you had any cash."

"Cash?" Cathy asked, puzzled.

"Yes, Jenny knows one of the boys, they're going to sneak out and get some beer and wine but they need cash."

"I have some somewhere, but it's not a lot."

"Could I borrow it?"

"Yes, of course," she said shuffling to the edge of the bed.

I turned and slid myself to the edge, sitting there as Cathy walked over to the wardrobe and got her suitcase out. She rummaged around and found her purse then crossed to Gail, who was still standing just inside the door.

Opening the purse as she stopped in front of Gail she pulled out the money.

"Two hundred and fifty credits," Gail said as she took the proffered notes. "The fifty would do unless you want some yourself."

"Yes, take the hundred and I'll have some wine. Oh, have you asked Haley?"

"No, you think she'll come in?"

"Yes, I'll message her now." She turned and came back over to pick up her pad from the bedside table.

I watched her graceful motion, her breasts gentle bounce setting her nipples quivering, it was enough to stir my loins again. She walked back to Gail as she tapped the screen, further inflaming my ardour with a candid look at her swaying arse.

"She's not answering, I'll give you another fifty to cover her, is that okay."

"Yes, that's fine. I'll see you in the bar later."

Gail turned and left. Cathy walked back over and put her purse and pad on the bedside cabinet. Her naked body was a delight to look at, slim but well proportioned, the soft curves of her waist and hips emphasising her femininity.

"Get up and help me get dressed," she ordered, turning to face me. "Fetch me some clean panties from the second drawer."

While I rushed over for them, she walked down and retrieved the clothes she wore earlier. She sat on the edge of the bed, clothes next to her, as she put her bra back on.

When I got there with her fresh panties, she lifted her feet and I dropped to my knees to put them on. I got a last glimpse of her pussy as she stood and pulled them up before passing me the skirt.

When she was dressed, she left me kneeling at the side of the bed and went over to her suitcase again. She returned with what appeared to be a leather belt.

"Stand up," she ordered as she approached me.

I stood and she held out the two ends of the belt to encircle my waist.

"Hold it there."

I held it as she walked around to my back and loosely buckled it. The front of it had a triangular piece hanging down with two laced flaps hanging from it. She came back around the front, pulling my hip so I faced her as she sat on the bed.

She gave me a little smile as she grabbed my cock, it thickened in her hand as she gave it a few lazy strokes. Before it got fully hard, she slid it up under the laces and moved one hand to fondle its head while the other started to tighten the laces from the bottom.

When she was satisfied, her hands moved to my balls and she threaded each one through the attached loop before tightening that. She caught the dangling strap and passed it through my legs then moved around behind me to pull the strap tight before standing and cinching the belt tight.

My shrinking cock felt a lot more comfortable, though I could feel the loop pulling on my balls and the thin strap pressing into my arse crack.

"That'll do," she said to herself as she gave my arse a slap. "Come on, let's get to the bar."

My cock had wilted and my head now only peeked out of the loose lace tunnel, it felt as though I was on display and I was almost grateful to fall to my knees when she took my leash and jerked it.

Crawling into the bar, the real nature of the place was revealed. The vast majority of the students were men. They sat around in groups, one or two of which had remarkable humanoid robots on leashes knelt around them.

Gail was sitting in a mixed group, distinguishable by the live slaves clustered around their feet. I saw Jenifer and Lola as they created a gap for Cathy to slip her chair in. Sitting next to me was an attractive blonde, her full breasts covering the bottom strap as she sat on her thigh.

She responded with a little smile when I raised my brows and gave her a wry grin. Her eyes went to my cock when I sat back. Her interest caused it to stir, swelling enough for the head to emerge as her widening eyes jumped to mine.

There was a chair width between us, too far to risk bridging as we sat exposed to the rest of the room. With the leash still looped to her wrist my movement was limited anyway, it was just slack enough for me to half turn to survey the rest of the bar.

I noticed one or two people glancing over as I scanned around. The robots fascinated me, for me they were a path not followed, an opportunity not taken. These looked quite sophisticated as I saw one crawling behind one of the Masters, its arse wiggling like a real girl.

We must have waited an hour with Cathy hooking the leash on the chair while she went and got drinks, leaving me to sit more comfortably and see more of the crowd without craning my neck.

Finally one of the message alerts was the one we were waiting for. We decamped and travelled down to the service level. There the money and boxes were exchanged and we cycled up in ones and twos.

I was walking, carrying two boxes of wine, the other slave had four cases of beer and even Gail and Cathy carried a case each. We made it safely back to the room. It was all on camera, our wrist ID's tracked, none of it mattered unless we were found out by the Dom's.

I gladly dropped the boxes on the table, stooping and steadying them as I snatched my fingers out. I turned and Gail and Cathy passed me theirs, I followed the other slave into Gail's bedroom and stacked them next to his at the bottom of the bed.

When we got back to the lounge, Cathy had me take one of the boxes into her bedroom while Gail took her slaves leash and left. The other one went into a cupboard in the tiny kitchen.

With everything done, she sat on the settee and selected a newscast channel. After half an hour of intermittent interest, she went and got her pad from the bedroom, spending the next half hour giggling and commenting to herself as she scrolled and tapped out messages.

I was wondering about the robots, from what Haley said they were functional sex bots, expensive things to own. This school was obviously making someone money. Tourism must be increasing and driving demand.

By my reckoning it was getting on towards bedtime, I'd definitely recovered enough because thinking about fucking her again got my cock stiffening. I wondered if I'd share her bed for the night, I hoped so, there looked nowhere else but the floor.

She put the pad aside and stretched, drawing her hand back to cover a yawn. I still caught it and yawned as well as she stood. I quickly picked the leash up and offered it, she gave a little shake of the head and walked off to the bedroom, pad in hand.

I followed, crawling after her as she paused at her door to glance back at me, a little smile playing on her lips. She let me nearly get there before pushing the door wide and walking on.

I let it shut behind me. "Lock it," she ordered.

I reared up on my knees. "And you can stand in the bedroom if no-one's here."

Gratefully I stood and locked the door. Turning I saw her sitting on the bed tapping a message out while I crossed. She waited for a reply before putting it into standby and stretching to rest it on the cabinet.

She looked up at me standing over her, then stood, forcing me back a pace.

"Well help me undress," she said putting a hand on my cock.

My hands flew to her buttons undoing them as quickly as I could as she began to unlace my thickening cock.

"Leave it," she said as I caught her blouse as it dropped from her hand

My cock was bouncing free as I dropped to my knees to take her panties off. As they reached her knees she sat, toeing her shoes of to leave them piled on the floor with the rest of the things.

"Come on," she said turning to pull the covers down.

She let me get in and slipped in beside me as she commanded the lights out. I got to suck and play with her nipples and then my hand fondling her clit had her excited enough to ride me to a climax and then fall asleep on my chest.

She was lying snuggled up to me when I woke. "There's half an hour yet till we have to get up," she said softly as I turned my head.

"I need to use the toilet," I answered.

"Well hurry up," she said lifting her arm.

I rolled to the edge, catching the lace and pulling it free. Walking over I unlocked the door and peeked out before running across to the bathroom. It was early and if Gail had had a good night, I doubted she'd be up but I checked anyway.

Cathy held the bedclothes up as I crossed back and I gladly dived back in. She turned me, snuggling up to my back with a sigh. I lay there feeling warm and wanted but still wishing it was Rachel that was holding me.

"Come on," she said stirring, "I've got to get you laced up again."

After she laced me up she had me make coffee while she took a quick shower. I made mine but waited until she reappeared, then I poured hers. She took it through into the bedroom with her and nonchalantly dressed as I watched her, my cock stirring in its cradle.

It felt a little funny back on my knees as she took me to breakfast after knocking Gail up. We were the first there, I sat at the top corner of the table looking at Cathy and keeping an eye on the door.

It wasn't until we were nearly finished that Haley turned up looking fresh and spritely. Cathy's slave gave me an annoyed look as he joined me with his food, sitting gingerly, his back to me.

Cathy chatted a little while Haley ate, telling her about the wine first judging by her reaction. I waited, my minute trick reversing into countdown to the start of the first lesson, whatever it might be.

Weights were the answer, weights and clamps. My belt was removed and I had to crawl around dragging weights with my balls and with them hanging from my nipples. The females were the same except their weights were lighter and attached to their labia.

We stayed with the clamping theme with pegs next and learning how to rip a row off with one tug. My nipples were as sore as... well sore and I wished they'd used the numbing spray they used in the other place. My balls were achy too, having been squeezed and squashed with the cluster of pegs on my sac.

The coffee break was welcomed but the next quarter hour when we got back was devoted to practice with a pastry pricker. The tines were blunted but that only lessened the pain as Haley took delight leaving little red trails across my body.

We went on to spreaders, hands and feet stretched apart as the cuffs reappeared and were fastened to us. Then we went on to stocks and crosses, Haley strapping me to a St. Catherine one, joking to Cathy about it as she waited.

After that, it was lunch and a welcome rest while I ate it. The afternoon session saw the girls practicing tying our cock and balls up with string, thin rope and old tights. The masters were practicing their binding the slaves' breasts and pussies in a complex series of knots.

When Dom Gregory called time and gave us a little talk, I was thankful to see the end of another 'school' day, I began hoping that Haley would swap me again tonight; she'd been a bit bored and not exactly gentle by the time she came to practice with the tights.

We hurried back to Cathy's room, Cathy getting the wine out for Haley and Haley opening one. Both us slaves sat waiting at our Mistresses feet as they drank and chatted, Haley, ordering me to take her shoes off and then crouch on all fours for her to rest her legs on me.

Haley finished her second glass then stirred, "Are we going to swap again tonight?"

"I don't mind," said Cathy smiling.

"Thanks," she said, before turning her attention to the other guy, "Pick up my box!" she ordered as she swung her legs off me and stood.

I was glad to see her go, I could look forward to sex with Cathy and a soft bed and a warm body snuggled up to me.

"Up," she ordered as the door closed.

She stood as I got up, passing me the glass as she started for her door. I followed feeling my spirits soar and my laced up cock thicken as I watched the sway of her sexy arse and thought of the joys to come.