All Comments on 'The Trophy Wives Club 04'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

More and more please and soon. I would just love to be up to my balls in these two fuck crazy cunts

montywingermontywingeralmost 11 years ago

Great writing,,a dream of a story soo many of us would love to have come true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great to see more of this story!

Only complaint: it's a little short. Hope to see more soon!

homerjayhomerjayalmost 11 years ago
awesome

can't wait for more. love it.

randydadrandydadalmost 11 years ago
The Trophy Wives (mothers) Club 04

nice fucking of two sons with mom & sis, my daughter liked it much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Nice!

You've got a good series running there. Thanks for keeping it up!

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 11 years ago

It's a wild fantasy, but it's fucking good! Here's hoping the next installment is soon!

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Don't worry - - next chapter is already underway and I have plans for several more as well.

If you like it, please remember to vote and continue to send feedback - - it's what helps keep me writing!

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago
super!

SirSinn, you are rapidly becoming one of my favorite authors! Not only are your stories hot, they're edited just about perfect as well. Thanks for that. Nothing spoils a hot story faster than poor grammar or punctuation.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Love how both brothers and the sister got in on the fucking. So fucking hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
yes

this one was the best so far

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 4 years ago

Pretty good. Was stroking with big hard on through first 3 chapters. Then, even though sis and brother join in for a mom, 2 brothers and 1 sis 4 way the sex description and character dialogue didn't escalate / differentiate enough for my taste with dirtier, dirtier and nastier filth talk from out fucking foursome as they got raunchier and raunchier. By that I mean the author seemed to have a limited amount of "go to" dirty talk words and also a limited number of "go to" ways in which to describe the sex as it escalated. I guess what I'm trying to say is, for example if the brothers aren't going to start engaging in nastier, kinkier dirty talk, telling their moms, sisters, aunts what whores, cunts, cum dumpster sluts, gangbang bitches, drizzled cum donuts, nasty thirsty jizz gobblers, bukkake cream drinkers, begging for anal gaping, "fuck all my holes sons", "oh fuck lick all that cum up of your sisters face... etc., etc., why not end it when you start repeating the same "go to" words and "go to" phrases describing how they fuck. Just one man's opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
3548 Followers
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES