All Comments on 'The Trophy Wives Club 10'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Officers Phelan and Reynolds to join the Trophy Wives Club at their inaugural incestuous orgy of big titted women and big dicked son?

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

My cock starts to get hard at just the sight of a new Trophy Wives Club story. Though this one wasn't as good as some of the previous ones as they had moms fucking their sons while this one was brother/sister sex, (I think mom/son sex is so much hotter!) it was still hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just grate

trophy wives so hot nowe thay have two new friends to play whith its going to get hotter are you going to write moer to this story yours leann xxx

SirSinnSirSinnover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

No plans for the officers to show up again - - they were fun to write, though, so who knows?

Don't worry Sex4Lf - - Chapter 11 has the focus back on the moms and sons - - two of each, actually!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Hot but not as hot as the mom stories. Glad to see the next one goes back to the moms.

Sonja385Sonja385over 3 years ago

I would love if two of my sisters went into porn. I would watch everything they did. I wouldn't mention it so they don't get embarrassed. But might leave a video case in the open when they come over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES