The Trophy Wives Club 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers

"Really? You fuck a lot of your suspects?"

"Only if - - mmmmmmfffff - - if they've got - - big tits or big dicks."

Officer Reynolds forced her head down onto Lucas's cock, shoving as much into her mouth as she could, making herself gag and cough for a moment. She spat a thick wad of saliva out on to his prick and smeared it round, jacking him off faster.

"Thought you said you were close," she said, lashing her tongue round the head of his knob. "I want your cum - - want you to cum in my mouth."

"You got it," Lucas said, gently pushing her head down over his cock again, thrusting upwards, fucking her face. He pushed his prick as far into her mouth as she could take it, hearing her gag as she reached her limit. "Fuck," he groaned, feeling his balls tighten. "Here it comes!"

He thrust once more, trying to bury his cock in her mouth, as his length lurched and spat out the first, huge stream of jizz, quickly followed by another and another. Officer Reynolds swallowed as fast as she could but the amount of spunk caught her off guard. Just as she swallowed one mouthful, another arrived and then another before she could get the second one down.

She coughed and reared back, a mess of spit and cum pouring from her mouth and over his prick. Lucas groaned again and continued cumming, thick heavy lines shooting up and splashing over her face. White ropes of cums spat from his knob and lay from her forehead, over her eyes and cheeks, down to her chin. In seconds, as she tried to catch her breath, her face was covered with his seed, the creamy load glazing her gorgeous features.

"Fuck - - fuck that's a lot of cum," she gasped as the last few spurts didn't quite reach her face and fell back on to her hand as it held his cock.

"You said - - you said you wanted it," Lucas laughed, gasping as he started to relax, his prick softening slightly in her grasp.

"Mmmmm, just as well I love a big load," the officer said, scooping up his cum with her free hand and slipping it into her mouth.

Lucas looked up at the sound of gravel crunching outside the car and found the other officer accompanied by his sister, the pair of them looking in, smiles on their faces. The shorter blond officer opened the door, making Officer Reynolds look up at her.

"See?" Officer Phelan said to Kelly. "I told you my cousin still likes a big dick."

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers
12