All Comments on 'The Twelve Tables Ch. 05'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
notime2notime2over 10 years ago

I love this story. Please continue with it. Please!

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

until the last scene where he paddled her it was great. him putting her thru the hell he did before he took her home should have led him to show her compassion since the infractions were due to his mother giving her instructions that she was afraid to disobey.he was just an ass to her then blamed her for his families fuck ups.

MaynessMaynessover 10 years ago

Hey Ellie so glad you ave decided to continue with this story. I am very intrigued about 'The Farm' and what happens there. I do agree on one hand however that Josh needs to roll with the punches a bit more, especially if its going to be a bit of a shock for Peri, after all his family is not the norm. It is however very hard to stand up to a close and sometimes overbearing family and I think that shows that Josh is just human in many respects. Have got to ask, what's his Dad going to be like? Yikes scarey I bet! Great chapter as usual. M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is awesome.

I really like that they have issues and make mistakes, They have to work on their relationship. I am happy to see that you are still working on this one. I have so much fun reading your work.

Thank You

Sherrylee1015

SweetMadnessSweetMadnessalmost 10 years ago
Love it!

I love this story! I can't wait to see the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love this!

I've been devouring your writing for months, but just got to this story. I love the characters and the storyline. I hope there will be more chapters to come?!

sweetone66sweetone66almost 9 years ago
Ditto...

I agree with the previous commenter! More... please don't leave us hanging. What about Andie's relationship, what happens to Nik, and what about Louise and the Twins Dan & Lio???

MC47MC47almost 9 years ago
MORE >>>

You've gotta give us more... please don't leave us hanging. What about Andie's relationship, what happens to Nik, and what about Louise and the Twins Dan & Lio??? What about the table of Twelve...come on you gotta tell us.

retread2retread2over 8 years ago
More Please

So many balls in the air, please continue.

SynapsisSynapsisabout 8 years ago
What the fuck?

Why do all these comments seem fine with the way Josh is treating her? He loses his temper over her not answering his calls when he knows she's with his mother, physically forces her to let him take her home, and then locks her in his apartment. Then, he comes home with weak non-apologies, tells her he's going to marry her some day, and still punishes her to the point of tears for not picking up the phone. I repeat. What the fuck?

I'm sorry, but this is an awful example of a BDSM relationship. A good Dom is confident, but not arrogant, patient, trusting, and caring. Joshua is arrogant, quick to anger, and possessive. If I had a friend who told me this story, I would be calling the police and helping file a restraining order. This is like the very definition of an abusive relationship.

I'm sorry, but I can't read anymore. i really hope you don't think the relationships you've written about are healthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I have to agree with Synapsis

Josh is a charmer but a bully. His dominance is more in line with an abuser than a loving Dom. His over-reaction to this chapter's "not answering the phone" is just like the incident earlier when Peri went shopping with her mother. The first time, she had not been told she had to answer; this time, his MOTHER told her not to answer but he gave her no opportunity to explain.

Your writing is wonderful; the editing/proofreading is terrible. I will read one or two more installments, but I foresee a tragedy coming. -- shemar

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dump

His anger issues are scary. What if there was a fire or she became ill?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES