The Twelve Tables Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,530 Followers

"I know," Josh nodded with a look that said he understood. Carmen moved to stand before him. "Happy New Year," he smiled and kissed her cheek and took her hand looking into her eyes. "I want you to know that there are no secrets in this family, someone is always watching. Do you understand?" He asked Carmen watching as she visibly paled. She nodded saying nothing and moving to Dante who had watched the exchange.

Dante did not add to what Josh had said instead kissing the woman's cheek and smiling softly as he wished her a Happy New Year. When the circle dispersed, Dante signalled Josh to walk with him toward a secluded area.

"What was that about? I thought you promised Peri you wouldn't interfere," Dante said with concern in his voice.

"She's unhappy and resentful if the Suebi are looking for another source of information she is a prime target. What I said will make her think twice before dealing with anyone not on the up and up," Josh explained. "If what I said helps Peri at the same time then that's a bonus."

"Makes sense, but you should tell Peri," Dante murmured. "If there's fallout she will need to be prepared. She'll think you broke your promise if you don't explain, and there is any fallout for her."

"I expect the fallout to be with Romey," Josh said uneasily. "I want to start this year off by letting people know that I will be taking the lead. I meant what I said in the Athenaeum. The Suebi have no idea who they are dealing with. If they come after the people I love, they will find out pretty quickly."

"There you are," Peri interrupted them. "Some people are leaving already, and your parents want us to stand with them to farewell the guests."

"Better you than me," Dante chuckled but walked with them back to where Joseph and Antonia stood. "I wanted to have a word with Charles before he left," he explained as Josh raised an eyebrow at him.

"What can I do for you?" Constantine asked pretending to be Charles again.

"Nothing thanks, Zio, I wanted to talk to Charles," Dante winked and headed toward where Charles and Andie sat chatting with CJ and his wife.

The night dragged on for Peri, and she grew weary. She knew it was important that she and Josh stay but as the crowd dwindled down to just a few couples and Joseph announced his departure Josh put his arm around her and smiled.

"Would you like to go with them?" he asked.

"I'm so tired Josh, but I can last a little longer if you want to stay," she whispered.

"Mama and Papa are staying at our apartment tonight, you can leave with them," he guided her toward the small group saying farewell.

"Joshua, good, you will come with us," Joseph said as if it was already decided.

"I was about to suggest that," Josh said easily. "We'll let D. know he's on clean up duty."

The short journey back to the apartment seemed to sap what was left of Peri's energy, and she apologised for her lack of stamina and bid everyone good night as soon as they arrived back at the apartment.

"You need sleep too Joshua," Joseph said sternly we have a meeting in the morning before brunch. He moved forward and embraced his son. "You make me proud. I love you, my son."

"I love you too, Papa," Josh responded patting him on the back and went to kiss his mother as Peri embraced and kissed them both wishing them sweet dreams.

Since his speech about his love for the family and her, Peri had felt a yearning for her husband and guiltily she was grateful that Dante hadn't accompanied them home. She walked into their room together and turned to kiss him reaching up to pull his head down to hers and taking the control if only for a minute. They parted breathlessly, and he searched her eyes.

"I thought you were so tired," he let a small smile touch the corners of his mouth.

"I love you, I want you, I need you," she said in a husky voice as she looked up at him through her eyelashes. Her desire showing in the smouldering gaze she stepped in to kiss him again. His arms wrapped around her and she felt the tight bodice of her dress loosen as he undid the zip.

"Show me," he murmured darkly as they parted again.

Peri took several steps back and slid the dress from her shoulders peeling it away from her body. As her hands pushed it down revealing the tight corset with the small shelf like cups she gently pulled her breasts up revealing the nipples and exposing most of the soft flesh above the tight satin and lace. She pushed the dress down over her hips slowly revealing her lack of underwear and the decorative tops of her thigh-high stockings. She dropped the heaving dress letting it pool on the floor at her feet. Stepping out of it delicately in the too high heels she turned slightly revealing her bare ass to him then she bent forward at the waist to retrieve the dress, giving a slight wiggle as she did so.

"Stop," he growled as she was bent double. "Don't move." She felt him move behind her and run his hands over her thighs and ass. She bit her lip as he smacked her hard to stifle her whimpering. He continued the soft stroking of her skin between the harsh smacks until her skin was red and she could feel the heat running through her igniting the fire that had been burning inside her for over an hour.

Pushing a hand through her hair, he pulled her upright and bent her head back before lowering his head to devour her lips. Keeping his tight grip in her hair he turned her toward him. "Now me," he growled in a voice as heated as the gaze he turned on her.

Peri lifted her hands to the leather vest enjoying the feel of it under her hands as she undid the large buttons pushing it open and stroking her hands over his chest. Refusing to let go of his grip on her hair she let it hang from his broad shoulders as she undid the three small button at the top of the flowing white shirt he wore beneath it. She leant in to kiss the small patch of exposed skin and heard him groan in a long slow rumble.

Reefing her head back he devoured her lips again. Breaking the kiss abruptly he pushed her to her knees releasing her hair reluctantly as he watched her reach out to stroke her fingers around the waistband of his pants before beginning to undo them. Discarding the vest and shirt he felt her soft touch as she pulled his cock from the restricting material and lifted it to her lips. Wrapping a fist into her hair again, he dragged her toward the bed and sat on it with her kneeling on the floor before him.

"Boots," he commanded lifting on foot from the floor and stretching it out beside her. Peri quickly removed them and the socks once again reaching for the waistband of his pants as he stood. She nuzzled into the heat of his groin placing soft kisses along the shaft of his cock as her hands stroked down over his ass pushing his underwear down with his pants. Her hands glided over the soft skin of his ass before pushing the material down his legs.

Pulling her head back again he sat pulling his belt from his pants before allowing her to remove the last of his clothing and toss it to where the rest of their clothes lay scattered on the floor. He rested the belt on the bed beside him and pulled her head back to his cock. He guided her with both hands wrapped firmly in her hair, the pins she had used to keep stray tendrils from coming loose during the night falling as his hands wound into the silken strands.

He looked down at the woman he loved, on her knees worshipping his cock and groaned loudly. None of the initial lust he had felt for her had waned over the last year. Motherhood had only made her more beautiful her full breasts hanging low beneath her and her ample ass wriggling, still glowing from their initial spanking. She was his world and while he had come to terms with allowing Dante into their lives, her need for him tonight gave him the surge of power he craved and needed from her. He was her husband and first love he had no doubt about his place in her life, but it was more than arousing to have her show it in the way she had when they entered the room.

Lifting a hand from her hair, he retrieved the belt that lay beside him. He lifted his hand flicking it lightly over her back she flexed and stiffened slightly squealing delightfully around his cock. He dragged it slowly up her body as he revelled in her complete submission to his need and flicked it again, not putting much force into it, instead enjoying the sound and feel of her reactions to the pale pink marks appearing on her back.

Peri felt the belt fall producing a light sting along her back. She knew he was holding back and was grateful, she would hate to damage him by reacting badly to anything harsher. She could feel his power and revelled in it as she sucked him lovingly, taking him deeply into the cavern of her mouth and squirming deliciously in her heated arousal at his feet.

"Tell me again," Josh demanded pulling her head back and gazing down at her as the long strands of spittle hung from her mouth keeping a tentative connection to his cock for a few seconds longer.

Peri looked up at him in a daze for what seemed an eternity but was, in fact, more like fifteen seconds before she breathlessly whispered, "I love you. I want you. I need you."

Josh bent low pulling her up to her knees and possessed her lips. The belt now doubled bit into the soft flesh of her ass, and he devoured her scream of pain revelling in the trembling reaction to the livid red welt the belt left in its wake. He struck her again savouring the moment with all of his senses. Pulling her back he wedged the belt between her teeth, and she dutifully clamped down on it. His free hand lashed out and landed harshly against her breast. Heavy with milk the impact was startling to her, and she cried out around the belt as the pain lanced through her. Releasing her hair his hands lashed out alternately until her skin shone with the red heat of his handprints and tears coursed freely down her cheeks, yet she held her position offering herself up to his needs.

"Fuck," he groaned and pulled her up to the bed. He rolled her to her back and doubled her over by grabbing her ankles and pushing them up over her head. The contrasting red welts from the belt, and the deep pink blotches covering her breasts was breathtaking to him and without any further thought he ploughed into her hot wet cunt losing himself in the feel of her. He fucked her as if possessed and she rose to meet each thrust, as if urging him on as she met his need for her with her deep need of her own.

She came first, biting her lip to stifle her cries as her world exploded around her and she floated on a high that rolled through her body like a freight train. It was as if from a distance that she heard Josh growl loudly and felt his stiffen above her as her body shook in spasm after spasm. When he released her legs, she clung to him as if grounding herself until he freed himself from her arms stroking her hair softly and kissing her gently.

"I love you, I need you, and I want you, forever and always. You are my everything," Josh said softly and kissed her deeply. Leaning back he watched her exhausted eyes close as she smiled up at him and repeated his words.

"Always and forever Josh, I am yours," Peri said softly feeling her complete exhaustion wash over her.

"Stay right here," he said softly and rose from the bed. Peri didn't argue, she didn't feel like she could move even if she wanted to.

Josh came pack with warm wash cloths to clean her up. Taking his time, he gently stroked over her skin enjoying the enduring effect of the marks he left on her body. She was beautiful. His hands lingered over each curve of her figure, only made more pronounced by motherhood. Each small pink stretchmark told him of her commitment to him and their family. Even the milk that leaked from her breasts as he cleaned the perspiration from him was an amazing declaration of her ultimate role of mother to his family. He bent his head to suckle one briefly. He didn't enjoy the taste as Dante did but it gave him pleasure in a different way.

She'd fallen asleep early in his soft cleansing movements, and he stood to look down on her sleeping form. The heat of the mid-summer night allowed for no coverings and when he had tidied up the room of their clothes he slid onto the bed beside her wrapping his arm around her stomach as he moved tightly against her side. He dozed lightly for a short time waking instantly when Dante entered the room.

"Hey, how'd it go," he whispered as Dante began to strip off walking toward the bathroom.

"Yeah good," he turned the light on in the adjoining bathroom and looked back at his brother. His talk with Charles had been enlightening, and he had a new respect for Peri and how she had grown up to be the sweet loving woman she was. He had been taken aback by Charles and Andie's honesty with him and with each other, as Andie had admitted that Peri had taken on the mothering role in their relationship from the time she was thirteen. Andie had shown a lot of regret about how she had treated her daughter when admitting she had thrown herself at Josh thinking he was there for her, not believing a man like him could be interested in her fat and frumpy daughter.

"I talked to Charles and Andie about how they met," he admitted. "They're grateful you know, and she would be too if she knew that you gave her back a mother instead of the adolescent Andie had been acting like." He smiled at the look of surprise on Josh's face.

"It's never come up," he murmured. "Even then, before our first date, I knew she was the one. There isn't anything I wouldn't have done to make sure she realised it too." Josh admitted. "I doubt she would be happy about my interference in mother's life, though." He gave a sad smile and looked down at his sleeping wife.

"I would never have met the love of my life if you hadn't," Dante admitted his real feelings for Peri taking Josh by surprise. "This afternoon's meeting disturbed me. We have to keep her safe. I'm thinking a bodyguard of some type."

"I doubt she would allow it," Josh said thoughtfully sitting up slowly so as not to disturb her.

"She took the tracker well enough," Dante argued softly coming back into the bedroom having removed his costume.

"That's not somebody invading her personal space or listening to her every conversation," Josh said. "For the time being, we make sure she is not left alone, and we talk to Vinnie about a personal watcher if he hasn't already put one on her."

"Maybe we should talk to Ben instead, he was the heir apparent and unless someone has let the cat out of the bag early they may be targeting Emily," Dante said thoughtfully.

"True, I've got a meeting with Papa early so I'll run it past him and see what's already happening. They probably have thought about this already," Josh nodded as Dante climbed onto the bed with them.

"If you tell me who would be targeting me and why I might accept that I need a watcher," Peri murmured sleepily.

"Sleep," Josh crooned though his chagrin showed clearly on his face, "We can talk about it tomorrow." He reached out and stroked her hair while raising an eyebrow at Dante.

"You're right I wouldn't have liked you interfering in Andie's life back then but it's all worked out for the best, so I am grateful," she murmured without opening her eyes. "I love you and trust you and I have learned some harsh lessons in the past year. If you tell me I need a watcher, I believe you, but I would like to know why." She said softly finally opening her eyes to the stunned look on their faces. "If I don't know why, how can I take it as seriously as you both obviously do, instead of just the men I love being needlessly overprotective." She looked from one to the other of them and reached up to place a hand on their cheeks.

"Have I told you how amazing you are today?" Josh asked softly bending to kiss her.

"That's the first time this year, and I was wondering when you were going to get around to it," she grinned making him frown and then laugh.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,530 Followers