All Comments on 'The Twins' Birthday'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes...More, Please!

What a hot story! I love reading how your nervousness just slowly went away over the night. I came really hard reading this one!

I'm excited to hear more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Twin's Birthday

Loved the story and am eager to read the next edition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

I really enjoyed the story. I can't wait to hear what happened next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent!

I know exactly how you felt, being of the same mind (pre wine and Wendy!) My man has introduced me to the joys of exhibitionism and although I haven't yet plucked up the courage to go as far as you, I know I will one day!

Thank you for an excellent story. Well written! I loved it. Keep up the good work!

Sensualist2Sensualist2over 15 years ago
woody making

Excellent progression, great emotion, not to mention the fucking.

AverageBearAverageBearover 15 years ago
WOW!!!

That word gets used a lot, but despite my tendency toward verbosity, I'm at a loss for a more appropriate one - WOW!!! A truly superb work by a truly superb author. You had me inside your mind, experiencing the excitement with you. Well done, Georgie!

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycover 15 years ago
We want more . . .

You wanted to know and the answer is "more." Your writing is excellent and well-paced and arousing and we thank you for contributing. I also love it that your spelling and punctuation are excellent. Personally, I would love to see more detail in your sex description and perhaps a little more length. What happened during "The next hour" that taught her so much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good writer

Very well written. Hope there is more to this tale.

OLDEDOLDEDover 12 years ago
Please

Do not Tease us

yakboy69yakboy69over 12 years ago
Awesome.

About to read the next chapter. excited and very hard thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!!!

More PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
insane

It was Awesome and I hope you write some more. It would be epic if you did anal ass well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep up the GREAT work. More on this story

More more more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Mmm Please tell me more! My hard cock is pulsing and sooo hard. I want to know what happened when Tim and Wendy came in your room. Did you kiss Wendy?

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Loved the story, but wish you swapped more at the start OR since all were drunk

1) that the lights had been turned out and Dave and Tim PURPOSELY switched WIVES...they are identical twins and each had wanted a "one time" fuck of the others wife

2) lights were turned out and by ACCIDENT Dave and Tim climbed on the wrong wife. They were all drunk and did not realize the error before they had each fucked the others wife. Afterwards they realized the error. Now...how do you want to handle the mistake? Will they switch more often?

Marklynda2Marklynda225 days ago

Was hoping to see more or a chapter 2 but no such luck. A well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
1848 Followers
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...