The Twins' Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,847 Followers

Tim lifted his head, muttered 'Yes!' and sent his hands all over my body, even between my legs which had me gasping for air. He stepped away from me with a final look and a final caress of my bare breasts and the grabbed Wendy. Dave and I followed them upstairs, expecting to be shown the spare bedroom but we were dragged uncomplaining into the master bedroom where clothes still littered the bed.

Wendy threw them on the floor while Tim threw his clothes off. He and Dave finished undressing at the same moment and all I could see for a few seconds were these two massive, engorged cocks - engorged and massive because of how Wendy and me had behaved. Wendy threw herself onto her back on the bed and spread her legs open, no more shyness left. For just a second, I thought that Dave was going to throw himself on top of her (and for a moment, I almost hoped so!) but he just lent over her and kissed her left breast before pulling me down onto the bed beside Wendy and Tim who had already jumped on board.

Like Wendy I just lay down and spread them and Dave's massive cock was inside me in a second. I was so wet and excited and wound up, I felt the first tremors of orgasm almost straight away and with Dave's cock so hard and hot, and with Wendy and Tim grunting and groaning just a few inches away I finally let go. I came and came hard, and I don't really remember too many details of the next few minutes other than Dave pulling Tim's hand onto my bare boobs and Dave himself caressing the groaning Wendy. I loved every tiny second of it.

A while later the boys rolled off us and Wendy and I grinned at each other as we just lay back, exposed while they stared at us. 'Special birthday!' Wendy giggled and we reached out and hugged each other. Unbelievably, this seemed to set Dave and Tim off again.

Dave and I went to their spare bedroom and spent most of the next six hours humping away like crazy (and listening to Wendy and Tim doing the same) before dozing off, sore, happy and exhausted.

I woke up at around ten in the morning to find Dave caressing my breasts and grinning from ear to ear. 'Thanks,' he whispered to me. The full realisation of what we'd got up to the previous evening came rushing back - hand in hand with a delicious shiver of excitement. Not only had I granted Dave a really outrageous favour, I'd thoroughly enjoyed it. I remembered the look on Dave's face when we first went into the room totally naked - and the look on Tim's. I giggled and blushed. 'I still can't believe I did it.'

'Nor me, but thanks anyway,' Dave said. 'How did it feel when Tim did this?' he asked, stroking my naked breasts.

I was going to try an outraged look but spoilt it by groaning with pleasure. Dave laughed and slid on top of me, his dick hard and hot against my somewhat sore pussy. He slid easily into me, feeling bigger than I'd ever felt him before and we rolled over together so that I could straddle him - a position we both adore. I leaned forward so that he could kiss and suck on my rock hard nipples, riding him slowly.

Dave was almost purring as I sat back fully impaled on his massive erection. He grinned up at me and nodded towards the door. 'It's not quite shut, you know. What if Tim was to walk in now?'

I glanced at the door and then down at my bare tits. Dave had begged me to loosen up and be proud of my body - to show it off for him. I had never had the nerve before but Wendy and the wine had broken some sort of dam and, although I doubted whether I'd ever go quite as far as I had the previous evening again, just the memory of being exposed - and touched! - excited me like nothing had ever done before. 'What if he does,' I almost gasped, 'After all, he's seen it all before, hasn't he?'

Dave's mouth gaped a little and he began to thrust a little harder under me. 'Are you serious?' he panted.

I don't really think that I was, but before I could answer Dave, a dirty grin on his face, called out 'Tim! Wendy!'

I gasped and grabbed for the sheet, meaning to roll off Dave and cover myself but his legs locked around mine and he grabbed my arms. I was about to protest in the loudest terms but the feel of his massive dick inside me and the knowledge that it was my behaviour last night that had ended up with both of us being hornier than we'd ever been before (alright, and the sight of Tim's face staring at me - and his hands touching me... and his nakedness just beside me) - all of that stopped me.

'If that's what you'd like,' I gasped at him. I leant back and puffed out my chest. Dave looked astonished and excited beyond belief, and he released my arms slowly as if he thought I'd go back on my word.

When I heard footsteps outside the door I almost did try to cover my bare boobs but the look on Dave's face, the feel of him inside me and a new found sense of daring stopped me. ...

The next hour taught me more about myself than I ever imagined there was to know – and it's changed me forever. I wanted to tell you all right here and now but Dave is a bit of a tease and he wants me to wait and write some more once you've all had a chance to tell me what you think of it all so far...

I'm waiting...

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,847 Followers
12