The Unaffordable Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbie2008
newbie2008
4,777 Followers

After this she put on a pair of panties and we didn't speak a word about it. She was actually giving me a bit of the cold shoulder, I think because on one hand she was freaked out by my sexual insanity, but I think she was a bit mad at herself for allowing me to do it. To this day, I can't say for sure.

The next morning, I caught that unmistakable whiff of grilling. I looked at the clock and it was 6:27 A.M. I slowly got up and put on my shorts leaving Janet to sleep. As I got top side, I saw Henry at the grill with smoke wafting all over the place. In typical fashion, Henry said "Good morning sunshine! Hope you and Janet like sea bass. No I didn't catch it I thawed it from the freezer."

I then replied "Mr. Henry, you could cook macaroni and cheese on that grill and it would just taste better for some reason."

We sat out there for about thirty minutes by ourselves when I noticed Janet stick her head up from below. She was yawning and putting her hair in a pony tail. As she snapped the band out of her fingers, she finally walked up the last two steps jokingly saying "Oh you guys did all this for me?"

Henry chuckled replying "Anything for you sweetheart."

As she stood on the bottom step of the galley I didn't notice, all I could see was a white tight tank top she had on, very normal, but as she got up the stairs I noticed she that she only had on her panties, the same ones she put on about five hours before. I mean there's little difference between a swim suit bikini bottoms and panties, but one also unmistakably knows the difference.

I don't think Henry noticed right away, but I certainly did. They were very tight white cotton panties that were very low cut and barely covered her. The dead give away was the bright yellow cartoon smiley face just above the crotch that had a goofy look with it's tongue hanging out. I mean I knew the panties, I bought them for her as a gag gift once.

I just played it off a bit, but her point of making me jealous or getting my attention worked. Now once Henry's mind left the grill he instantly said with a grin "Those might be the cutest panties I've even seen."

Janet grinned and glanced at me replying jokingly "Oh Henry, thank you sweetie, a woman just has to make her men happy I guess."

Henry again replied chuckling "Honey this is your boat, you wear what ever you like anytime you like, or nothing at all as far as I'm concerned. It makes me happy that you both seem relaxed and having a good time. I don't know what I'd do with out you guys. You are very special people to me."

After an hour or so of us munching on sea bass and sipping on OJ, oh and of course Janet sitting with her feet up in her seat, driving me nuts with the occasional crotch shot, we got dressed and went ashore. I was sure that after Henry witnessed that show for an hour that he'd be stroking his cock off later in the evening. There's nothing like seeing a woman with her feet on the edge of her seat, bright read toenail polish, tanned feet and legs, and the crotch of her panties looking as if they were painted on to wake you up in the morning.

At shore, we shopped like crazy, not with our money, but Henry's. As always, he insisted on buying what ever Janet wanted, to the point that he was offended if we tried using our own money. She was becoming spoiled rotten too. He truly loved us and would have done anything to make us happy. He jokingly said once "You guys are my best friends." I think in hind sight he really meant it. Henry had been so isolated in his career from friends and family, plus never marrying or having any children, the only people he knew were either still overseas, or had passed away. So basically in this short time we'd become his family.

Once we had to come back to the boat just to drop off Janet's trinkets, hats, shorts, new swimsuits, etc. As the day wound down, we found ourselves at a gulf side bar on the patio. Janet at one point asked "Are we becoming alcoholics? I've caught a buzz almost every day for the last three."

Henry replied "Hey, this is vacation time, not work, not trying to put on airs, we're just having a good time, so no, we aren't alcoholics. Look at it this way, there's no way to sail to Mexico and not drink margaritas or kick back alcohol."

Janet laughed and said "Well, if we are, you are my perfect enabler. I feel much better now. I'll just stay drunk off my ass and you guys can take care of me."

We sat there drinking for about two hours talking about everything under the sun. Finally we all decided to return to the boat. There was a big party planned at this same bar later in the evening, and Janet said she'd like to get a shower and change before we attended. We returned to the boat, hung out for a spell, and began getting ready for the party. It was going to be a rather big bash, as it was the tenth anniversary of the place's opening.

After returning to the boat around 7:00 P.M. We hung out for a bit and then decided around 9:00 P.M. to begin getting showered and dressed. I was showered and ready in ten minutes, Janet too quite a bit longer.

Henry and I sat on deck waiting for Janet to come up. We had the dingy at the back of the boat ready to go ashore the moment she came up. Just as I got up to go check on her, she came up from below, and absolutely blew mine and Henry's minds.

Now, I had seen Janet fixed up and very hot looking a thousand times, but this set a whole new standard. She had on a mini skirt she had on one of the outfits she had picked out earlier that day, and was it smoking. Her top was a white cotton knitted top that was absolutely see thru, but tasteful. Yes, you could see her bra, but it was hand crafted and made that way. The flowery print mini skirt was what really set it off. I mean it wasn't smutty what so ever, it just hugged her ass and hips in a way that made you look. She must have put baby lotion on her legs because I had never seen them so beautifully smooth, shiny, and tanned. Her shoes topped it off. She wore these four to five inch heels that completely showed off her incredibly sexy feet. There was just one strap over the tops of her toes, and one at the top of her ankles. She looked like twenty million dollars. Henry immediately said "You look, you look, um, you look breathtaking."

She pranced over in her heels and hugged Henry saying "Thank you Henry, that makes me feel good." I too threw out my compliments as she hugged me. After helping her into the dingy, off we went to shore. I was amazed at how many people were already at this place, you could hear the pounding music and the flashing lights half way to shore.

Upon arrival Henry gave some teenagers twenty buck to watch the boat as we always did. Henry explained that this was ten times safer than going to the marina, as the folks at the marina would probably be the ones to steal it. He said that these teen guys would protect it with their lives because they wanted you to bring it back to them every time you came ashore, they had a little business of sorts doing this.

Before we got out of the boat Janet took off her shoes, and off we walked to the bar. Upon arrival just outside the bar, Janet began putting on her shoes. I know that sounds minuscule, but when she raised each foot up to strap them around her ankle, it was powerfully erotic seeing her panties flash us. Henry didn't say anything, just small taking, but it was so obvious he looked, several times.

We eventually made it inside the bar and found a table, and yes, as usual we began drinking. After about an hour Janet asked "Whose going to dance with me?"

We both waved our hands commenting much the same "Oh no, let's wait a while, too many people on the dance floor, yadda yadda, anything to keep from making fools out of ourselves. She continued to on when finally I said "What the hell."

As we got out there, Janet immediately began with making me nuts. She really knew how to mover her body, and with a bit of alcohol plus what she was wearing, had an instant audience. She out shined any woman there. Half a dozen guys eyes were glued to her, I mean you couldn't help it.

As we danced, I pulled her to me, and she began moving her ass in a "I've had plenty to drink" manner. I was facing where our table was with Janet's back to it. Henry couldn't take his eyes off her, but played it as best as he could glancing at his drink or somewhere other than her ass.

About thirty seconds into this, I reached down and grabbed her ass and pulled it to me. She just went with it. I could tell with my fingertips that I raised her skirt up an inch or two in the back, still she just went with it. At one point, I had half my hands on her skirt and the last half on her ass. Henry at this point didn't even try to glance away, afraid he might miss something. It wasn't until I pulled her skirt up almost over her ass that she stopped me, and pulled it back down.

I knew Henry's mind was blown. As the song wound down, back to the table we went, guys eyes following her every move. It was quite hot in this place, probably because of all the people. Janet wiped the sweat from her forehead, and was a bit flushed. As we sat at the table, she took Henry's beer and wiped the frosty bottle all over face. She then leaned against me and put both her beautiful feet on Henry's lap saying "These shoes hurt."

Henry then chuckled and said "One second." He then began un-strapping them. As he did, Janet spread her legs wide opened so he could get to the tiny buckle on the inside of her ankles. I was out of my mind with erotic thoughts, not just because she was blatantly flashing her crotch to him, but because she still carried millions of his sperm inside her uterus, and he had no idea.

Over the course of the evening, with Janet driving Henry and I both wild with her subtle yet very flirty actions and her beautiful body, we decided to head back to the boat. Janet was hardly ready for bed, she was on an all nighter it seemed. At least twenty times she said "No way we're all going to bed, lets keep the party going."

Henry, for age sixty had endurance like a twenty year old. I'm sure it was because of the testosterone gel he regularly used, but after a few times of Janet saying what she had, he replied "Hey, that's why we're here." We arrived back at the boat, and Janet was in very rare form. It was my assumption she was going to punish me with my wild ideas, eventually having me tell her to calm down and / or stop the overt flirting, that I'd learned my lesson.

The fact is, she was inadvertently fueling me on with a vengeance. It wasn't like she was rubbing her crotch on Henry's face or anything, but she knew how to make incredibly sexual flirting look accidental. I very recently realized that it was a gift she possessed.

Not more than a few minutes upon arriving, we all broke out the tequila. Now we were all quite buzzed to begin with, the tequila simple put the cherry on top making us a bit inebriated. As the minutes passed, Janet's conversation went into a realm even I wasn't sure about. I'm not even sure how the topic came up.

Janet began with simple curiosity questions like "Why didn't you ever marry? Don't you want to settle down with a woman?" to "When's the last time you kissed a woman? When's the last time you had sex with a woman?"

Henry simply went with it, not actually answering her questions, but rather replying with things like "Oh, let's just say it's been too long."

It wasn't that odd, in that we all knew each other quite well by this time and joked with one another frequently, but I wasn't sure where it was going. Janet finally got off the subject, but by the time she did, I was a wreck with dirty thoughts. Several times I went below as if using the restroom, but actually jacked off for a few seconds imagining very erotic things involving Janet and Henry.

After about the third time of me going below, I came back up, and found Janet getting her feet rubbed by Henry. It was nothing at all, just something Henry would have done. As he rubbed her feet, Janet began making very, and I mean very erotic sounds. Not like a porn mind you, but just soft "Oh yeah, Oh God yeah, Oh my God that feels so good." He had used some sort of aloe gel on her feet and she was in heaven over it.

As he rubbed, we just small talked as we always did. Henry occasionally squeezed a bit more into his palm, and went right back to rubbing her feet. As time passed, Henry was rubbing her calves, and working his hands back to her feet. She was thoroughly enjoying it. After twenty minutes or so, Janet's skirt was about two inches above her panties because occasionally she'd spread her legs a bit or scoot around. Even that wasn't too out of the ordinary, being that Henry has already seen her fully in her panties, and about five different skimpy swim suits.

However the more he rubbed, the more Janet got into it. I know she was trying to go for a wake up call to me, but at the same time, she was genuinely enjoying it. Eventually Henry was above her knees with the gel heavily on her legs. Just the sight of it was enough to make most men come. A few more minutes into it, Janet began putting her thumbs under the sides of her skirt and making an uncomfortable face, as if it was cutting into her sides when I went for what I though might be the start of something.

The third time she did it, I said "Why don't you take it off, it's not like we haven't seen your panties before."

She then looked at me with a "Okay, you want to go there? Fine."

Henry said nothing, he simply reached for his drink trying not to drop it from his slick hands and gulped. Janet quickly leaned to her side, unzipped her skirt, raised her ass off the seat, and scooted out of it. Henry was trying to act as normal as he could, but you could tell he was a bit out of his element, but then again, all of us were.

The sight of Janet laying there with her tight panties was undeniably sexual. After a brief time longer, Henry now rubbing her legs and feet, Janet rose to her elbows, took a drink from the bottle of tequila, paused for a few seconds as if trying not to puke and said "Gosh, you are the massage master buddy, how long has it been that you kissed a woman?"

Henry tried to play it off chuckling as he replied "Oh I'm happy to do it, you've had a tough day."

Janet again asked "How long has it been that you kissed a woman."

Again he laughed and replied "Let's just say a while."

Janet then came back with "Well after this you deserve a kiss buddy."

Henry quickly smiled and said "Well, then I accept as long as your hubby is okay with it."

I instantly replied "Hey, I think you deserve one too."

As Henry finished up rubbing her legs and feet, Janet glanced at me for a split second and rose up to her knees and leaned towards Henry. In a matter of a second or two, she had her mouth to Henry's. Now Henry went for the quick peck, but Janet went for the open mouthed kiss. After an awkward split second, Henry began kissing her like she intended.

Henry quickly with their mouths pressed together murmured "Oh wow."

As she continued kissing him, I went on auto pilot. After about twenty seconds, I said "Wow, that's some good massage payment. Can I get a kiss too?"

Henry quickly laughed and said "Wow, thank you, you better go kiss your man before he throws me overboard, or before I have a heart attack."

Janet giggled in return and replied "I don't think he's worried about it."

As she walked towards me I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. The instant she leaned to kiss me. I swung her down beside me as we continued kissing. The instant I did, I leaned and pulled her to me. As I did, I reached between her legs and put my fingers to the crotch of her panties and pressed into her crotch. The instant I did, she exhaled into my mouth and for a split second reached for my hand, almost as if to push it away, but then just raised it to my face and continued kissing me.

Not two seconds later, I reached to the top of her panties and slid my hand down under them. The instant my fingers reached her pussy, they slid into a warm thick wetness I will never forget. It absolutely set me off with how slick she was. I began fingering her with my two middle fingers and I didn't care who saw it.

As I did, she began loosing it. She was inhaling and exhaling like she was being fucked. I didn't even look up. After about thirty seconds of this, I began pushing down my shorts. I expected Janet to say or do something, but she didn't. Other than Janet's gasping, it was so quiet. Once I had my shorts and under wear off, I began taking her panties off as we wildly kissed.

Once I pushed them down past her knees, she lifted her legs and kicked them off her feet. Bar none this was the most sexually erotic feeling I had ever had. I was so worked up, I wanted to fuck her in front of Henry. Everything about it was a sexual turn on, from the smell of the aloe gel on her legs, my glistening wet fingers, her gasps, I mean everything.

I'm not sure how, but we continued to kiss as I spread her legs and positioned my cock at her vaginal entrance. Once the head of my cock was splitting her pussy lips, she looked me straight in the eye and whispered "God I love you."

As she was saying it, I forcefully pushed and again, I entered her with more ease that I was used to, going completely inside her with only one slow methodical thrust. As I did, she let out a moan that was like a mating call. Still I hadn't even glanced at Henry. I just continued in my sexual trance.

After about twenty seconds of fucking her and looking at my glistening cock, I glanced at Henry. He had his hand on his cock, grabbing at the cloth. I then jokingly said with my cock still inside Janet "We're usually not like this."

He stuttered a bit replying "Hey, it's like I said, this is your boat too, do what makes you feel good. Don't you worry, no judgment here. Please, Please, continue."

For some reason at that very moment, I said "Henry you can get to your goods better if you take your shorts off."

He laughed and replied "You're probably right," but just chuckled and sat there.

Janet said nothing, she just stared at me gasping. As I leaned down and slowly moved my cock around inside her vagina, I could see that Henry was indeed taking his shorts off out of the corner of my eye. I was already about to shoot my load from everything leading up to this.

Again after a few seconds, I stopped kissing Janet and glanced towards Henry. The moment I did, I said with out thinking "That is a huge dick."

Just as I said it Janet turned her head and looked. Henry sat there with his cock fully erect. The night I saw him jacking off didn't tell the whole picture at all. His cock was huge and as thick as Janet's wrist. His cock looked to be bigger than Janet's forearm. He was so hard you couldn't even tell he was uncircumcised, and his nuts were enormous too.

His cock was standing straight up with the bulbous head of his cock pointing towards the sky. I couldn't get over the proportions. I mean Henry is a big fellow no doubt, but ordinarily you think that the male genitals even on a large six foot three inch guy are somewhat normal like the rest of us, but not in this case.

As Janet looked I knew she was floored with the sight of it. Basically I knew she had seen dick's before mine, even if in a photo, but this was a sight. It wasn't "John Holmes" long, but the thickness was mind blowing.

Before I think she even knew what she was saying, Janet blurted "That doesn't even belong on a human." Henry laughed with a bit of embarrassment as Janet continued "Good Lord Henry."

The entire we spoke, My cock was still all the way inside Janet. If I had moved an inch I would have came right then and there. I quickly withdrew to keep from coming, and just withdrawing almost made me come. As I did Henry said "Please don't stop on my account, Oh God please don't stop."

newbie2008
newbie2008
4,777 Followers