The Unaffordable Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbie2008
newbie2008
4,777 Followers

After finishing up a round and bull shitting for a while I went to the bar for a round. As I waited at the bar I noticed Janet taking off a shoe and putting her foot in Henry's hand, almost as if he asked for her to. I couldn't hear a word they were saying as I was about thirty feet away, I just knew that this was how it all began last time.

As I watched, it was innocent enough, but I knew somehow there was more to it than sore feet. All I could see was their mouths moving. I had no idea what they were conversing about, but I could see Janet giggling shaking her head "No."

The more I waited, the more it drove me nuts. I then moved to the opposite side of the bar and waited for the drinks. I could see Henry and Janet through some plants separating us, but they had no idea where I was. The table we all sat at was quite secluded, so I figured if they were actually messing around it wouldn't be difficult.

I noticed Janet raise up a bit and look towards the bar where she had last seen me, and their conversation looked something like "I'm not sure where he went." I watched for a few minutes more when Henry covered his mouth towards the bar and was saying something to Janet. As he was speaking, Janet's mouth opened half way in a slight smile, as she giggled shaking her head "No."

He kept speaking to her, and her expression went from a giggling "No" to very straight faced look. Janet again raised up and looked for me, when she too took her hand to her face and began saying something to him. Once she said it, Henry just waved his hand and they both went back normal conversation, almost as if I were there.

In my gut, I knew they weren't wondering what drinks I would be bringing back. Upon arriving back at the table Janet quickly asked "Where'd you go baby? One minute you were there, the next you weren't."

I replied "Oh I had to run to the boys room, it's all good."

We sat there and drank our drinks for about an hour when Janet said "Let's turn in early if we're going to do a tour marathon tomorrow."

Henry quickly agreed, and following suit so did I. I was a wreck thinking that Janet was hatching a plan to get with Henry. It was eating me alive. We eventually left the bar and went back to the hotel, this time no one was incisively drunk, just pleasantly relaxed.

I was so ate up with wondering, I made a plan to test it. It wasn't my ultimate plan to all be in the same hotel room, but it was a rather large room, and Henry elected to take to fold out couch in the living room of the suite. I must be twisted, but I began opening drapes and blinds, not to let the breeze in, but to be able to see in.

I decided to come up with a reason for them to be alone. I had to know. It was now driving me insane. I was very upset with myself at this point thinking that regardless of what Janet would do, it was all my fault. If I had just let things be normal, then they'd have been normal. She wouldn't have fucked him at all had it not been for me.

With my paranoia driving me nuts, I quickly said "Oh shit, I left my running shoes on the boat. I need to run grab them. I can't trek the Mexican hillsides in flip-flops."

Henry being the nice guy he was replied "No, no, I will go get them, I need to make sure we are all secured back there anyway."

I cut him of saying "I got it, I'll lock back up, not a problem at all." Before leaving the room, I asked Janet "You want to walk me down?" She immediately said she would, and off we went.

Just as we entered the stairwell, I pulled her to me and began kissing her like a mad man. My hand instantly went under her dress and began fingering her pussy under her panties. As I fingered her she said "Oh my God, you need to hurry back baby. Please don't be long. In fact, maybe you shouldn't even go."

I then replied almost as if to get reassurance that she'd never do anything without me being there. I thought of the wildest thing I could say, something I was sure she'd damn near slap me over. I needed to have her say "No" at this point. As I fingered and kissed her wildly I uttered "I want him to fuck your brains out while I'm gone. I want you full of his come when I get back." She didn't utter a word, I just continued kissing her and fingering her. I went on with "I want you to orgasm on his big dick when his sperm it squirting inside you."

She still said nothing. I thought she was going to orgasm on my hand as I spoke. She just gasped and moved her ass with my hand as she looked into my eyes. Now desperate for a response, any response, I began going off the deep end. I was insane needing to hear her say "No, Are you fucking nuts? Kiss my ass! You need help.." something, anything.

I then began very forcefully putting three fingers inside her, and I can tell you now, she was gasping, having a look on her face I'll never forget, one of total confusion and unbelievable ecstasy. I continued on with "I'm not even going back to the boat, I want you to fuck him now, and after he inseminates you, I'm going to take you down to the beach where those guys are watching the dingy, and watch you fuck that nineteen year old guy and his friends. Let's see how many men you can make ejaculate."

Just as I was about to continue on with more "And then I want to watch them..."

She closed her eyes and gasped "God that so nasty dirty... Henry first right?"

I can't begin to tell you what a mind job that did on me. I know Janet better than anyone, and the way she said "Okay," and the way she looked at me, she meant it.

I then replied in shock "Yes, uh, let's start with Henry."

She then replied "Oh my God, I love you so much John, I thought you were fucking insane baby, but I can't believe how much it turns me on that you actually, really, really, want it, I mean you seriously want to watch me do it, that it turns you on so much. It's just so fucking wrong, so nasty dirty, were not supposed to do this baby... I can't even look at relatively normal guy now without imagining him inside me while you watch. That's still okay right?"

___________________________________________

Part II (Coming soon)- The Second Half of The Trip

newbie2008
newbie2008
4,777 Followers