The Unaffordable Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
newbie2008
newbie2008
4,777 Followers

Janet again pulled me down to her and began kissing me. As she did, she took her face and slid it odd to the right side of my face away from the direction of Henry and whispered "You've got to be fucking kidding me, right."

I didn't reply, I simply continued kissing her. I knew if I entered her at this point, I'd come in seconds, so I jokingly rose up and said "Okay, break time. I need a shot of tequila after all this."

As I rose up and walked to the table in front of Henry, with my cock wet and sticking straight out in front of me, I noticed Janet just laid there. As I brought the bottle of tequila up to my mouth I glance back and my mind was completely blown with how amazing Janet looked laying there. She just lied there with her legs still spread, one foot on the floor, and one leg raised up on the back of the bench seat. As she laid there, she put her arms over her head just relaxing, saying nothing.

Henry couldn't take his eyes off her, and at this point still had his left hand on his cock as I swigged at the bottle of tequila. It's safe to say that by this time, I was comfortably drunk. After a few seconds, Janet swung her leg off the top of the seat, spun around and stood up. God, It was amazing looking at her with just that knit white top and bra on. She looked absolutely amazing.

The instant she got over to where we were, she plopped down beside Henry and grabbed her drink she had earlier. She tilted it up and killed the last third glass. As she finished it and made another cute beer face, she wiped her mouth and looked right at Henry's now slightly drooping cock.

To my utter amazement she asked "Can I touch it."

Henry laughed nervously and said "Gosh, are you guys sure this is okay. Sure you can, absolutely."

Janet began biting her bottom lip as she did when she became focused on something and reached with her right hand and softly gripped it. It was unbelievable how it looked, with her petite tanned hand and red fingernail polish. She just giggled and said "My God, it's really big."

She just held it there for a few seconds, when she spun herself more towards Henry, and slowly moved her hand to the top of his cock towards the head. Just as her hand got to within an inch of the top, a clear drip of liquid squeezed out of him. Henry couldn't help it when he said "Oh my God."

Janet glanced at me for a milisecond when she then slowly began moving her hand at the top of his cock. Within seconds she had smeared the preseminal fluid all over the head of his cock. In no time at all he was completely rigid again. Janet just stared at his cock as she moved her hand over the head of it. Around twenty seconds into it, Henry leaned suggestively towards Janet's face, and they began to kiss.

By this time, my cock was firmly in my hand. Every few seconds Janet would let out a slight pent up exhale. I watched them do this a bit longer when Henry took his left hand, reached between Janet's legs, and inserted his big middle finger inside Janet.

The instant he did, Janet let out the same pent up exhale, but this time she let out an "Ahhh" sound with it. That drove me as nuts as it did Henry. The more he fingered her, the more she got into jacking him off. I wasn't sure what to expect next at all.

Just as I was really getting into watching, Janet stopped kissing Henry, slowly lowered onto her back, and spread her legs open. As she did I will never forget all she uttered. She simply and calmly said "Just don't come inside me."

This time Henry didn't do the customarily ask for permission, before she even had it out of her mouth, he was raising up and getting himself between her legs. Before it could even set in, Henry positioned the huge head of his cock at Janet's vaginal opening and pushed like he might not ever have another chance.

As he did, I was in utter shock at how Janet's pussy spread around the head of his cock as he pushed. Just as the head of his cock went inside her, she arched her back and moaned deeply "Oh my God." This must have driven Henry out of his mind, because right away, he began really pushing. Her opening was stretched in the most powerfully erotic way imaginable. Every thrust he went one to two inches deeper inside her.

After about a minute, he was all but an inch and a half inside her. The way she was gasping and moaning, I felt like I didn't even know her. Henry continued thrusting inside her as she moaned loudly. The way she gripped the top of his thighs and moved her ass was driving me nuts. It wasn't like she was moving it in a way to get more feeling, it was more like she was trying to keep the head of Henry's cock from going in too deep.

I know it sounds like this went on for an hour, but it didn't. After about three minutes, Henry began moaning and starting to jerk his body in an unmistakable way, one in which I knew he was close to exploding. He continued in this erratic way for about twenty seconds more when Janet began gasping "Be careful."

The thing was, as Janet said it, I wasn't sure if she meant it. She was moaning and pulling at Henry's legs in such a way, you'd have to be a Zen Master to ignore it. As Henry was seconds from shooting his come, Janet began saying "Don't stop, keep going."

I think she was out of it and just into the moment when she was saying it, but I also think it was implied that she still wanted him to pull out. Either way, she meant it, Henry went with his own interpretation of what she was saying. The last few thrusts were unmistakably the last few before he shot his massive load. Just as he began tensing up and shaking, he thrust inside her like he would never come again. He let out a thunderous roar, as Janet also tensed up. In about a second after he held his breath and his body went wildly rigid, Janet forcefully inhaled, and kept on doing it.

Henry then began jerking his hips and moaning like a wild man with his cock now buried inside Janet. I knew when he went rigid and Janet sharply inhaled, she felt a powerful jet of his seed shoot point blank against her uterus. It was one thing for us to act crazy the night before with a condom full of come, but this time it was very different. He was delivering his sperm inside her with his huge cock spitting it out in forceful shots. It was beyond words watching my wife take his seed.

Janet continued gasping like she wanted him to just keep inseminating her fertile uterus. It was without a doubt the most intense act of human procreation. It went from watching two people fuck, to watching a man and a woman engage in a breeding frenzy. I didn't even think it was possible for her to orgasm, but the more he ejaculated and forcefully moved his ass, the more she moved with him inside her.

Janet more and more became vocal, and wildly moving her ass. I knew she was building to something, I just didn't know what. Then right out of the blue, she arched her head back so hard it looked as if she would snap her neck, and let out a moan that was not of this world. In my utter amazement, Henry seemed to be ejaculating again after a couple of minutes. I knew then as did Henry, she was having an earth shattering orgasm.

I was trying to wrap my mind around all of it. I realized I had never witnessed Janet having a real orgasm until this night. It was fifty times more than I had anticipated in my wildest erotic imaginations. I must say that it bothered me a lot seeing her strain during the deep quaking orgasm she experienced. I mean I had watched her get off on her toy a few times, but this was a true natural orgasm. I could actually see the waves of orgasm going through her body as she tensed up and relaxed between waves of ecstasy.

Even after she orgasmed they stayed in this impregnating embrace for several minutes. Finally as they both wound down, it was as if they snapped back to reality. Henry quickly jumped up saying "Oh my God, I'm so sorry, I would never jeopardize all our friendships. God please tell me if I messed up."

As he rose off Janet, a large plug of his semen rolled out of her vagina following the head of his cock. I was still in an erotic coma. Nothing could have ever prepare me for it. I mean all the time I spent fantasizing about it, paled in comparison to watching it all unfold.

Henry was a nervous wreck when he removed himself from between her legs as he paced a bit catching his breath. Janet continued to lay there with her legs still spread for about a minute, panting and slowly winding down. The thick leak of semen from her slightly gaped pussy was mind blowing.

She then slowly rose up on her elbows and jokingly said "If I'm pregnant this will be my boat to pay for the year I will be out of school." She giggled again saying "What about that little part of don't come inside me did e get wrong."

Henry profusely began apologizing saying "I was confused, I remembered you saying it, but, I don't know, it, well, at one point I, I, thought you may have wanted me to, or that it was okay."

Janet quickly replied "Relax, I'm a big girl. We fucked, ejaculated, and that's it."

I was a bit perplexed and confused by that response, but relieved that she didn't fly completely off the handle. Janet then stood with semen sticking between her upper inner thighs and quickly put her panties on. She then rose and said "I'm going to bed."

I waited a few minutes before heading down. I wanted to give her a moment without me saying or doing something that could get me smacked. I continued consoling Henry who got the dream of his life, and in a gentilemanly way regretted how it went down. Let's face it, I orchestrated everything with Janet and Henry, so they way they were feeling right about this time squarely fell on me.

After a bit, Henry calmed and I told him I wanted to go check on Janet. He immediately agreed, and down I went to find her. As soon as I opened the door to our cabin, there she sat on the edge of the bed. I slowly shut the door, leaned up against the wall and said nothing.

I think that bothered Janet as she soon asked "A bit more than you expected, right? You're upset with me, right?"

I wasn't what so ever, other than the fact that she had her first real orgasm with another man, but again, I could only be upset with myself in that I created the entire stage for it. As I stood there staring at the ceiling, she rose up and walked to me. When she did, she continued asking "Answer me. It went horribly wrong, yes. I didn't know it would happen like that either. I'm sorry, it was just so taboo, so wrong. So many things were running through my mind."

I quickly ask "What caused you to orgasm like that?"

She inhaled and sighed slowly replying "I don't know, everything, like I said it was so taboo, wrong, almost animalistic. I was nervous, upset, horny, it even began to turn me on knowing you were watching us fuck, him being inside me without a condom, feeling him push against me, seeing you masturbate as it was happening, all of it. You realize when he suddenly stopped after a couple minutes, he squirted a little bit of semen inside me then. I'm not sure, that, plus all that was going on, it was like an outer body experience or something. I didn't know I would orgasm. It wasn't just one thing that caused it, it was everything."

She began to say something else, but I cut her off as I began to kiss her. Just seconds into kissing, she backed towards the edge of the bed, and said "I want you so bad. God, I want you."

I then slowly eased her to the bed, and pulled her panties from under her ass, as she raised her legs to assist me. The moment they cleared her pussy, I just about came. The crotch of her panties were flooded with come. It was sticking and clinging from her pussy to the crotch of the panties. I had never witnessed her pussy so engorged with glistening slick semen before. It looked as if she had been gang banged by several guys.

I was so worked up that I already had my shorts to my knees when I guided my cock into the spermy mess. As the head of my cock touched her soaked pussy lips all I could feel was her warmth, she was so lubricated it was as if the head of my cock was floating between her pussy lips.

I was so worked up, I began speaking out of my mind. Within a few words, I noticed Janet really getting into it. As I just moved the head of my cock between her pussy lips I began saying "God he shot you so full of sperm. You're so full. I loved watching his big dick stretch you. I just about came when I watched him inseminating you. I bet you could feel it shoot against your cervix, taking all his seed into your uterus. Did you want his come inside you?"

The instant she said "Yes," which I thought she would, I eased all of my cock inside her warm flooded pussy. I couldn't take my eyes off my cock going inside her. The more I thrust, the more semen squished and stuck between our crotches. The feeling of our slippery crotches and gentiles sliding, with me completely inside her was mind blowing.

Just when I thought I couldn't be shocked more, Janet began giving back the same erotic banter with "Did you like watching him fuck me? Did you like watching him put his sperm inside my body? How does his semen feel inside me? God I could feel it shooting inside me, it just kept squirting. Do you like knowing I'm carrying his sperm. Oh my God, this is so fucking forbidden. You just watched a man fuck and inseminate your wife. He fucking made me orgasm. When I was sure you were okay with it, I really did want his semen inside me."

I'm not even sure if she continued to speak, I practically blacked out when I began to come. She was jerking her hips with every wave of my semen that I shot inside her. I must have came for a solid minute, every time I thought it was over a new rush of hormones hit the head of my cock as it desperately pumped a drip or two more inside her.

I then withdrew and watched a semen flow leak out of her once again as I quickly inserted myself back inside her. We laid there like that, softly kissing and occasionally sliding the slippery cocktail of mine and Henrys semen between our crotches.

After several minutes of this, Janet grabbed my face and kissed me between words saying "I will admit when I'm wrong."

I quickly asked her what she meant as she replied "You were right, I really really enjoyed it, a lot."

Now I couldn't remember everything leading up to these events, and wasn't sure if I had mentioned how much she would enjoy it or not. I especially didn't remember the "Really Really" part.

In my curiosity I replied "Enjoy what?"

She got a wide eyed playful expression and said "You know, silly."

Again I asked jokingly "No, what? Since I was right, you have to tell me."

She paused and looked into my eyes as she said "Fucking Henry silly. That's what you wanted right? For me to enjoy it?"

I quickly said, in I'm sure a dumfounded way "Oh absolutely." Trying to know the extent of where she was going with it, and realizing I hadn't even entertained it happening beyond a one time event, I said "It was incredible. I'd love to watch him fuck you three times a day."

There was a part of me that wanted her to say "Nope, once is enough," but she didn't. She got a mouth half opened look and said "Oh my God John, I know you loved it, but there's no way I'd fuck him that much. You really liked it that much?"

Once she said it, it's almost like she snapped into reality when she kissed me saying "I don't think we should do it again. Let's not even talk about it any more tonight, remember, we're married, I'm not supposed to be having intercourse with other men, and you're not supposed to enjoy watching a guy fuck me, especially without a condom. I mean, hey, you enjoyed it, I enjoyed it, he enjoyed it, everyone was sexually aroused and orgasmed, let's just leave it at that."

As I wound down, I of course knew she was right, we were married and it should indeed end with this one time thing. It was going to be difficult enough to act normal around one another as it was after everything that had taken place.

We eventually went to bed. I didn't even go back top side as I customarily did, I just laid there wondering how to face Henry the next morning. As we woke, I momentarily went to fuck Janet, and she promptly rolled out of bed and into the restroom.

It was at that moment I decided I'd go topside to perhaps smooth over any weirdness there might be between Henry and us. As I broke through the deck, I instantly saw Henry on the back scuba deck. Before I could even utter a word, Henry said "Hey, Good-morning, I caught some red snapper you guy's will love."

As he was saying it I began with "Henry, about last night, I hope you don't think poorly of us, we just..."

He interrupted with "Hey, listen, it was the ocean air, alcohol, crazy circumstances, you name it. Everything is fine. I'm elated you didn't come up here to throw me overboard."

I then confessed that I had way too much to drink and that I had let a pent up fantasy get away from me, that Janet was just a victim of it, etc, etc.

As it was, Henry was actually consoling me about how okay it was, how things happen, that it didn't make us bad people, in fact, how it made us such a strong couple, and how much he respected us. I felt like a house had been lifted off me, but knew we'd have to start the whole conversation over once Janet came up.

After ten minutes or so, Janet did finally come up on deck, and to my utter surprise didn't even mention it, didn't seem embarrassed, didn't seem oddly turned about anything. It was like it never even happened. I was a bit confused by it, almost hoping she get some closure saying something, but quickly surmised that she was more mature about it than I was, and given the circumstances', that was perfectly fine.

We started the day much like any, breakfast, going ashore, taking a tour of some ruins. Later that evening as we got to the dingy, about to return to the boat, Janet said "Gosh, let's get a room on the beach, take real showers, and have food and drinks brought to us, wouldn't that be a great break?"

Henry instantly said "Damn, I was hoping someone would suggest that. I would have already mentioned it, but thought you guys preferred the boat. I never spend that much time on the boat once I port somewhere."

Janet replied "Settled, let's go get some things, and come back." Janet gave Henry a big hug and said "Thanks for having us on this trip buddy." As she did, she gave that beautiful smile, and put her gorgeous feet on his left leg. The entire day, I was trying to forget everything that had happened, but every little subtlety swerved my mind back to my fantasy.

Henry quickly chuckled saying "I think the world of you two, you're like family. The pleasure is all mine."

It took about thirty minutes to get back to shore and once we did, Janet began feeling her second wind saying "Let's all go out. I want to wear my sun dress we bought today."

Henry was a true "Yes man" so the answer to him was always "Yes."

I had little choice in it, but also wanted to get out and relax at a sea side table and unwind. I was still hung over and thought Janet would be too, but she didn't show it if she was. As usual, Henry and I were ready in minutes, but it took Janet a bit longer to get ready. Now you wouldn't think it, but her having a full bathroom, a real full shower, etc., must have made a difference.

She emerged from the bathroom in that mini sundress, with slip on four inch heel's, and I was blown away as was Henry.

Janet looked at both of us and said giggling "Oh my God, I can practically feel you guys staring at me, I guess that's a compliment?"

Henry said "Sweetheart, you drive men nuts."

She then giggled and said "Not trying to drive all men nuts, just my two special men who love me."

We all laughed, but it slightly bothered me that she included Henry in that comment, but I didn't dwell on it. We finally left the hotel arriving at the bar downstairs and made our way to the back patio where we started out very slowly with drinks. There were no waitresses so we had to pretty much go to the bar and get our own drinks and take them back to the table.

newbie2008
newbie2008
4,777 Followers