All Comments on 'The Unfuck Machine'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AardieAardie4 months ago

I do love those characters.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely loved it-. I didn't realize authors are as intertwined as they seem to be.

Again great story with some of my favorite characters

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice try. But it just didn’t work. WAY too many characters and unconnected BS.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful story but one line i admit kept me laughing. I took my wedding vowels seriously and you knew it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Too many chacters in the opening and using the same name for different people is a good way to make the tale difficult to follow.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This seems more like a patchwork than a coherent and realistic plot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story! I hope you do another with a different collection of characters from different authors. It was a fun readl ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A "wonton woman?" Tedious.

RanDog025RanDog0254 months ago

Sorry but the Justice O' Peace you portrayed in your story isn't the Justice O' Peace portrayed in Saddle Tramps Stories. Nobody bests him. So I'm only giving you 3 stars, sorry, just the way it is.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Couldn't get into it gave up halfway through second page.

SwordWielderSwordWielder4 months ago

Excellent story, and I loved reading about some of my favorite characters.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith4 months ago

First class beautiful story telling! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

Entertaining read as anything that revolves around ST's universe is fun. Not a surprise, your writing isn't quite as "tight" as STs and the long list of characters mentioned upfront was intimidating for this reader. I applaud fiving the other authors their due, but still... 4.3*

JH4FunJH4Fun4 months ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I have to say that I never read the original story of “The Unfuck Machine” until today. I was really enjoying the use of Saddletramp (ST), RichardGerald, and the others tales to blend into your storyline. It was a fun combination that I had to read prior to reading this one.

After I finished the first 2 parts you published in October 2021, both of them earned the Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating I gave them. I knew that the one you published today would be another great work. Once I consumed this production of yours, I was feeling pretty good. The way you wove the components of your original along with those you incorporated from the other tales I was enjoying the complexity. As you moved forward in you building the visualization in your tale, I was glad I had just read the first 2 chapters previously published.

That step alone helped me enjoy the way you wove them into this one. While I have only read 1 of the 4 tales you referenced. I have bookmarked the other 3 to read at a later time. After I finished this production, I wanted to see what others thought of it, so I read the existing 13 comments at the time. I was bothered to see a couple of what I called negative comments. (My Opinion about the comments they may not have been meant that way.)

The one that bothered me the most was from RanDog025. His comparison of the Justice O’ Peace character and the way you used him to the way ST had used him in his productions. I agree with him that I totally enjoyed the way ST created and uses him in his tale is more intriguing for me. But in my opinion that usage fits better into ST productions.

In your tale your use was to me a blend of the Justice (Hardass) and the benevolent Justice that love everyone and believes in second chances. I just wonder what the creator of the Justice character thought of how you used him. My opinion is he would be pleased or he would not have given you the approval to use them further after your first time.

RanDog025 gave you ⭐⭐⭐ rating. While I look at a ⭐⭐⭐ as a Good Read rating which is different from most consumers on this site. I have rated all 3 of these productions the same Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating. All of them earned it.

In order to see my rating criteria look at my profile.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson4 months ago

That was different! :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When there's a list of character half a page long you get a 1 because you can't gt a 0

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How about some tags?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'm sorry but the story missed me completely. By halfway I didn't care who was who or why and had zero emotional connection to anyone. I pesevered to the end of the chapter but I'll be giving the rest a skip.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon4 months ago

What a mashed-up, convoluted, nonsensical mess this was.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonton women, only available at the Golden Dragon when you order the wanton soup. It leaves you wanting more, because you know, when you eat Chinese food you're always hungry about an hour later! To prevent that I keep an eye open for wanton women and always get a double order of wonton's.

As far as my wedding vowels I skipped them and went straight to the consonants, there's more of them...bt y dnt rlly nd th vwls mch nywy.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I know that taking another author's story and re-writing it is a popular pastime on this site, and in principle I am okay with it as long as it's okay with the original author, but if the only connection is a couple of names and only a couple of bare facts, and the characters bear no resemblance to the originals, why bother? With so little connection and none of the flavor, why not just start from scratch?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If the purpose of your writing is to entertain you met your purpose. I was entertained.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You're a cucky, white knighting, red pilling author. For the most part you're just fluffing whatever hole or pole comes near your face.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I tried. It wasn't worth the effort. Hope others enjoyed it, or could at least find enough substance to finish reading it. Not me.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Penance found out what William's toy was for, ie, 8 kids... However, there is still more customers for the UNFUCK machine, than we can supply. Just think, if LINDA, in February Sucks, would have had 1, she'd have saved a lot of attention and heartbreak. BUT, if DEE wanted to try it, the factory would be hard pressed to supply enough machines for her. If she was a motorcycle, she'd be a WHORELY-DAVIDSON!!

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast20104 months ago

Story was okay but what’s with all the women talking and treating the men has idiots? All the men were weak simps and the female characters were painted had all knowing fonts of wisdom and benevolence (except the witches) that put me off the tale

RK52RK523 months ago

Seems the anon hoard is in fine feather and spoiling to hit the “1” button and mane remarks. Ah well, I liked the story, voted the max and used an identifiable name under which I joined the group

Really nice job weaving diverse character sets. I am under the impression from your earlier comment that you raised a consensus with the original authors an I hope we ca see more “group target practice” to raise our spirits I emphasize the nice job and hope that many baby cardboards were save by this story (sorry a joke from too many hours on the Range and inhaling too much cleaning solvent.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill693 months ago

Fun Justice story!

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

It was nonsense, but mostly entertaining nonsense. I think i knew every character that you borrowed, which is a sad testament to how much LW fiction I've read. You should have made Eli's horse a mustang.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Well, that was certainly an epic story. Way to go, I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a mind-fuck! Eli??

Yeah, read the intro.... Gotcha!

Crazy baby, real out in space submarine driver stuff!

Thank you! Had a great snigger, or was that a true 56 inch belly laugh?

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerabout 2 months ago

The Bear loves it. What more can I say? 5 stars.

The BEAR

Phoenix2019Phoenix201918 days ago

Was a fun read. Almost spit My Pepsi up was I saw vowels instead of vows, I was laughing so hard. My wife and I joke about our wedding vowels all the time. Thank for writing.

D.J.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon1 day ago

Do you write any original material?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES