The Unfuck Machine

Story Info
The Hollybrook Witches - BTW.
16.9k words
4.2
18.2k
36
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE UNFUCK MACHINE

The Hollybrook Witches - BTW

I wrote this story for fun, not trying to prove anything. So, if you have anything better to do for 30 minutes, go do it.

I love writing stories and putting different characters I love together with other characters from other stories. For this, I pulled characters from 4 different stories.

I want to thank Saddletramp for the use of his characters again. I also want to thank RichardGerald for the use of his story, "The Hollybrook Witches.' https://literotica.com/s/the-hollybrook-witches.

Another story is about a wife's lousy decision for a one-night memory and got by her husband and kids. "No Way Back https://www.literotica.com/s/no-way-back-2 Again, at the time, I couldn't remember who wrote it. So I also want to shout out to 'whatdreamsmaycome.'

I also used characters from "No Way Back' https://www.literotica.com/s/the-unfuck-machine-ch-01

I want to shout out to Just_Words. I used his story from "Hello Again." https://www.literotica.com/s/hello-again-4 At the time, I couldn't remember who wrote it. It was so sad I couldn't bear to reread it. But if you are looking for a well-written tear-jerker, go ahead.

I couldn't remember the authors or names of the stories at the time of the release of "The Unfuck Machine," so the names are not the same.

Again, thanks to Stangstar06 for his story, Sisters of Fate.' https://www.literotica.com/s/sisters-of-fate

I do not care about the abortion issue, which is unrelated to this story. You are free to do as you wish in life. But just to let you know, when I am standing in front of the deity I believe in, if I'm asked about the issue, I will step back, throw my arms up and say, "Not my body, not my choice." You're damn straight, I'm throwing your ass under the bus."

All these characters' personalities are fully developed in the original stories. Please read them.

Character form The Hollybrook Witches

Edward Goodson - MC

Lucinda "Lucy" Goodman is MC's wife. The former Lucy Richards.

Sara and Patricia- Twin Daughters

Patricia Richards/ former Miss Patricia Fitzsimmons - Lucy's mother

Elizabeth Fitzsimmons (Fitzey) is Patricia's mother and Lucy's Grandmother.

Elizabeth and Thomas Lucy's siblings

Lucinda Roberts, John's deceased mother.

Elizabeth is Lucy's sister.

Thomas is her brother.

(Esse) Esmeralda Walcott - Witch

Alice Parker - Too good of a friend with Esmeralda, who worked at Boston College

Martha Corey- Too good of a friend of Esmeralda who worked at Boston College

Margret Salton - Lucy's therapist who encouraged Lucy to cheat.

Oscar- The mysterious man she was caught in bed with at the hotel.

Peggy Winthrop - Head of the United Way; divorced because her husband was a goody two shoes. She convinced Lucy to cheat.

Frank & Susan - Polyamorous married couple with whom Lucy was having an affair; encouraged her to cheat.

Carl - Another lover of Lucy.

Characters from "The Unfuck Machine"

Justice O Peace (Eli) and his beautiful wife, Elizabeth (Lizzy) -MCs

Lizzy's helpers- Susan and Alana

William Jones, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Great, Grandson of Eli and Elizabeth. Son of Amos Jones.

Characters from "Sisters of Fate." Witch hunters.

Patience, Penance, Prudence (I absolutely loved this character), new characters, Charity, and Hope.

Adrestia Rhamnousia is a judge, jury, and executioner—a character from many Saddletramp1956 stories.

I read Richards's story, and I enjoyed it. But there was something about it that seemed wrong. The events that occurred resulted in a perfect outcome for the witches. "TOO PERFECT." Lucky for me, the Governor agreed, and he called forth his avenging Territorial Marshall and took control of the situation.

Only in SaddleTramp's world could they be given a second chance to undo the damage they had caused. So again, I thank him for allowing me into his universe.

Checked by Grammarly and Microsoft Editor.

Xxxx

The wind howled through the old iron railroad trestle that crossed the Mystic River. The old bridge separates the township of Arlington, which sits north of Medford. After one hundred forty years of standing tall against the elements, the old girl's girders, beams, and trusses moaned and screeched as the cold weather and the early nor'easter storm bucked the rusty lady's frame.

Popping sounded like gunfire from the old rusty rivets slowly giving up the fight. The bridge was part of the old Fitchburg RR line purchased by Old Boston and Maine, founded in 1833. It shut down ten years ago when it was determined to be dangerous even for the local foot traffic.

A frail figure slowly approached the bridge from the Medford side. The person leaned to the north, barely able to keep her feet from the wind battering her thin body.

Danger, Danger, "WARNING NO TRESPASSING. PRIVATE PROPERTY STAY OFF BRIDGE." Off to the right stood a sign twisting and bending in the wind displaying, 'Coming Soon. The new Mystic Bridge Pedestrian Park Bridge is opening in—Summer of 2026.'

The frail woman wormed between the barricades openings and continued her fateful journey. Only she would be so lucky to have it fail and relieve her of her pain.

The dimly lit bridge with old sodium lamps gave a washed-out yellow appearance with a red hue. She seemed to disappear and rematerialize from the dark to light as she passed under each light fixture and walked toward her final destination.

Upon reaching the end of her journey, she stared down into the dark abyss to see frozen chunks of ice pounding and crunching against the bridge's supports. The river would be frozen over for winter in a few more days.

Crunch went the snow as she dropped to her knees. She was all cried out from the nightmare she was living of her own making, and the pain had become too great to bear. Dying was more acceptable for the woman.

Looking up to the snow-filled heaven, she placed her hands together to say her last prayer. She looked skyward to watch the snowflakes materialize out of the darkness as they slowly drifted to Earth.

"Dear God.

Please forgive me for my sins. I broke my promise to my loving husband and family to be faithful on my wedding day. But worse, I swore to you almighty that I would keep the faith and never forget the gift you gave me. I betrayed that trust and your commandment in the vilest way.

I gave away something I promised only to my husband. He is not at fault. All this is of my own making. Please, please help my husband. Yes, I know he divorced me and I am out of his heart, but I will love him to the very end.

Protect my little girls and help them follow a better path. Please look over them and protect them from the world's evils. Unlike me, please enable them to pursue a path of morality I failed to do. I want my girls to be better than me. I know Edward will do a great job as a father. Look in on him from time to time. He'll need it when they become teenagers.

Please forgive my many sins. I don't know what happened to me. I was happy to be a stay-at-home mom. But then, I became restless and desired more. No, I craved it. I couldn't get enough. The more I got, the more it became a relentless desire.

The next I knew, I was a wonton woman with ravenous sexual appetites. I wanted men, lots of them, as well as women. I couldn't stop because I thought I deserved it. I blamed Edward for wrecking my body. I deserved everything. I felt in my twisted, sick mind he was lucky to have a beautiful wife like me. I was out of Edward's league. Besides, I figured he benefitted the most from all my gained knowledge of the sexual world.

I knew he would never find out. I was such an arrogant bitch. But he did, and he left me, and all my desires slowly went away. All I have left are pictures in nightmares of what I have done, and I can't take it anymore. Let my soul rest.

I ask forgiveness in your son's name.

Amen

She removed her parka and slowly moved her tired, frail body to the railing. She slowly heaved herself up to stand on the crumbling concrete handrail. She positioned herself to jump to her freedom from the suffering she had endured over the last three years.

With a deep sigh, she silently prayed, "Oh Lord, please, please help me." She freed herself from her frozen support and closed her eyes, ready for the end.

A hot breath of dusty air hit her in the face just then. She was no longer cold. "Am I dead? Am I in hell?" She thought. "It's ok, Lord. I deserve it."

She opened her eyes to see her feet. She was still standing on the concrete rail. "What the heck?" she thought, looking down into the river as the small chunks of ice flowed by the bridge.

Clop-opish, clop-opish, clop-opish, came a sound emanating from the Arlington side of the bridge. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched the figure move through the lighting and then disappear again into darkness.

Just as the smell of dust hit her senses again, she inhaled, and her eyes bugged out when she saw a tumbleweed packed with snow rolling by. She did double-take as the snow continued to fall. Even in the oppressive heat, it didn't melt.

She finally returned to her senses when the figure stopped in front of her; the woman glanced up at a horse reaching down and taking a bite of the freshly fallen snow.

The tall stranger confused her. "What's a cowboy doing in Boston in the middle of winter?" she asked herself, not believing the sight before her.

Striking a match on the side of his jeans, he raised it, the face lighting the home-rolled cigarette hanging from his lips. He turned his head to look at the pain and fear emanating from the woman's face.

She gazed into his dark, steely eyes. Suddenly enveloped with fear, she lost her footing and screamed as she went off backward to her death.

With a sudden pull, she flew back forward and saw the snow careening toward her face. And with a flumpsssh, she landed face first on the ground while recovering from the fall.

She wiped the frozen slush from her cold face, wondering what had just happened.

The man, she thought. Where is he? Rolling onto her back, she saw the towing figure leaning over his horse's back, staring down at her.

The stranger brought his left leg over the saddle horn and slowly slid off the horse, landing next to her with a spalt and a ching from his spurs as he hit the ground. She never broke her gaze on the tall, lanky man as he slowly rewound his whip in his left hand and placed it back on his belt.

She panicked and started crawling backward in her attempt to get away and eventually stopped when she hit the railing she had been standing on just a few minutes before. She looked up and down the old trestle, hoping someone could help her if she started yelling for help.

She turned to the cowboy who was slowly approaching her. In a panicked voice, "Please don't hurt," she begged. "I have very little money and not much else."

Bending down and crouching on the back of his heels, he spoke, "I'm known as Justice O'Peace, but my name is Elijah Jones. All my friends call me Eli, Ma'am." He smiled, reassuring her he was no threat.

"You know, Ma'am, the Governor doesn't take kindly when someone takes something he gave them and throws it away. You could have spent eternity ferrying souls from the port to the capital or prison, never resting, never getting a day off, and just driving the wagon back and forth until it drove your soul insane.

"The answer to your question is: I won't hurt you. I'm here in answer to your prayer. You were praying and just now asked for help, and here I am."

"What do you mean, 'just asked for help," she replied with dismay. "I am just now asking for help," repeating herself. "I've been asking for help for the last three years."

"The Mrs. will explain everything. Why don't I take you to her now, and she'll explain it all to you." Reaching out in hand to help her stand, she pulled away again in fear.

As the woman backed away in fear from the tall cowboy, she heard neighs from two white horses arriving behind Eli's horse. "Lucy," she heard from one of the two angels sitting astride the two stallions.

Replying with a confused voice, "Yes, I'm Lucy. Am I dead? Are you angels?"

Chuckling, "We're far from it," replied one of the women dressed in a white flowing robe. The blond replied, "My name is Susan, and this is my best friend Amanda. We're here to help Eli escort you to see Lizzy."

"Is she God"? Lucy asked.

Susan and Amanda snickered and looked at Eli.

"She must be," chuckled replied Eli. "Every time I do something wrong, she knows about it. And her memory is eternal."

Amanda and Sue laughed. Amanda smiled and said, "No, she's Eli's wife, and she's in charge of your case."

"My case. What case? What are you talking about?" asked Lucy in confusion.

Susan sighed and looked at Amanda for help. "I'll take it from here, Susan," said Amanda. "You have nothing to be forgiven for. You never cheated."

Lucy's eyes grew wide with the sudden announcement, and in shock, she replied, "What do you mean I didn't cheat? I know damn well I did. My ex-Edward even provided photographs and videos to back it up. I know what I did, and I can't deny it. I even admitted to God I did it."

Amanda looked at Susan, shaking her head, and turned back toward Lucy. "Lucy, we offer you the chance to save your marriage and children. We won't, and we can't force you to come with us. The Governor gives everyone free will. Lizzy and Eli saved our marriages, and WE WERE cheaters. As a result, they saved our families as well."

Eli spoke up, "Lucy, from what I see, what do you have to lose? With a gentle smile, he reached out his hand and smiled, "Please come with us to see Lizzy. She'll make it right. And besides, if I don't show up with you, I'll have hell to pay," with a chuckle.

"Please, I have a little filly that is quite calm. The three saviors assisted her to her feet. Eli led her by her arm to the horse that had just appeared standing, waiting for her. She looked at him and said, "I haven't ridden since I was a little girl."

"That's ok, Ma'am. She's very gentle. You just hold on to the saddle horn and put a little weight on the stirrups. That will keep you from bouncing around. I'll take the reins and guide you at a slow pace," with a reassuring voice.

"Let go, ladies," said Eli, ushering Susan and Amanda to the steeds. We need to get back to Lizzy. She's waiting for us at the house."

"Wait, Wait!" yelled Lucy. "I need to get my coat."

"I assure you, Ma'am, where we're going, you won't need it," said Eli.

After everyone mounted their horses, he pulled out his whip and, with a snap, he started swirling it faster and faster. He clicked his tongue and the horses moved forward into the black hole.

Xxxx

As the four of them walked out of the blackness, "Oh my God," said Lucy as a hot blast of heat hit her in the face. "It must be over 100 degrees out here. Speaking of here, where are we?"

"Oh, it was not so bad today. I cooled down from one hundred and twelve yesterday. A cold front moved through last night," said Eli. "We are in my hometown of Hard Rock, Texas, population 12."

"Never heard of it," replied Lucy.

"Not surprising, Ma'am. You won't find us on many maps. Lizzy been here since the late 1860s when Lizzy moved out here from Indiana with my sons."

I was killed in 1864 fighting for the Union in the Civil War.

Lucy quickly jumped in and said, "What? 1860s. That makes you."

Cutting her off, "Yes, Ma'am. It does," Eli replied.

"Please, Eli, call me Lucy. My friends do. I should be the one calling you Mr. Jones."

"I will, Lucy, if you continue to call me Eli," he said with a smile.

"Done," retorted Lucy.

Dismounting his horse, he grabbed Lucy's horse rein and tied his and Lucy's horse to a hitching post in front of an old Victorian-style home. He walked back to the ladies, grabbed their reigns, repeated the process at the hitching post, and then helped them dismount from their saddles.

Opening the door for the three ladies, Eli wiped the bottom of his boots and removed his hat. He would catch Hades if he tracked mud and horse manure into the house.

Slapping the dust off his body with his hat causes a robust bout of coughing. He entered the house yelling, "Lizzy, we're here!"

"Eli, close your eyes," yelled Lizzy. "I have a surprise for you. Now close your eyes, and don't you dare peek. OK, open them. Surprise!"

Eli opened his eyes to his wife's beaming eyes. He noticed she had one hand behind her head and the other on her tilted hip in the classic pin-up pose. Her smile faded fast when she saw the look of horror on Eli's face. Her eyebrows furrowed with concern. She asked, "What's the matter? Don't you like it?

"Woman, what are you doing wearing your unmentionables out here? We have guests. Go put some clothes on. Are you becoming a modern feminist? I won't stand for it," he snarled.

"Elijah Jones, what are you talking about? This is the latest fashion in swimsuits from Paris. That's France, not Texas. I bought it from the Sears Robuck magazine I found with those worn pages that somebody was looking at."

Giving the Eli all-knowing eye, "Now, if you want, I'll wear what I normally wear when we go to the Big Bend Springs Water Falls on Saturday afternoons," smirking at him, daring him to reply to that.

Eli heard snickering coming from the ladies standing behind him. He reached up and scratched his head, thinking how to reply. She had him stuck for a retort. Because that was their day, they went skinny dipping together. He didn't even know how it happened, but she won again.

"Come here, old man, kiss me," she smiled. "Then you run along. I need to talk to this young lady about her future, and I don't want you around. Now kiss me and skedaddle."

Eli leaned and put his hat up so the guests couldn't see them kiss. He whispered, "I love you, and maybe you can wear it for me later," he said mischievously.

Lizzy smiled, winked, and replied, "Maybe."

Eli turned, said, "Ladies," and walked out the door.

Turning to the ladies and smiling, Lizzy said, "Give me a few minutes to make myself presentable, and we'll talk. Susan and Amanda, go ahead and take Lucy to the kitchen. We'll talk there."

Xxxx

Lizzy returned to see Lucy nervously sitting, waiting for her to return. To each side, she sat Susan and Amanda consoling, telling her everything would be okay.

Lizzy walked into the cabinet and took four shot glasses; she grabbed Sherry and JD and walked back to the table. Lizzy asked Lucy if she would like a shot.

"No thanks," replied Lucy, "I haven't had one since my divorce. As you can see, I was depressed enough. Besides, it never truly took the pain away."

Lizzy placed the glasses and bottles on the table, sliding the glasses around to each of the ladies. Smiling at Lucy, she said, "After I tell you what I need to do and explain the situation, you'll need one and maybe a few more to go along with it," she said. Then she filled the ladies' shot glasses with the JD and her's with Sherry and sat it down.

Lizzy stared at the broken woman. Smiling, she sighed, "There is no way to sugarcoat this, Honey. You look awful," with a warm, caring smile.