The Very Best of Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That wasn't so hard," she said to her reflection and slipped her underwear off. Joanna scrutinised her body then seeing every little lump and bump trying to tell herself they were badges of experience, not signs of middle-aged spread. She'd never been skinny, but she hadn't ever been fat either. She'd always been average but to a young woman, being average didn't quite make the grade. Now she looked at her body which had obviously been around the block more than once. She ran her hands over her belly and pinched the small rolls of fat there. They weren't huge; they certainly didn't hang over her pelvis. She just had a big tummy. She turned side on inspecting it further and catching sight of her ass.

He said he had liked her ass in the active wear but it too sagged without the support, and she grimaced as she changed positions bending over and then standing on her toes and stretching. She fluffed up her pubic hair. She hadn't bothered to shave her bikini line in years, not that she needed to but she had kept her pubic hair well-trimmed and neat. She wondered if he would expect her to be shaved down there like most young girls these days who barely left a thin strip of hair on their mound.

He needed to know what he was getting. She didn't want to be shaving her bikini line every day when she didn't even wear a bikini. The thought that she should do it for him alone seemed somehow ludicrous to her. It wasn't like he thought he was going to be with a supermodel or anything. She attended his boot camp for a reason, after all.

The hair on her head though was dull and lifeless. Brittney was right she needed not only a new style but a colour treatment as well. Maybe some highlights to make it shine more. She moved closer to the mirror and inspected her face, she'd always had a good skin care routine, but her eyebrows could do with some reshaping she realised after pushing her hair out of her face.

Deciding there was nothing she could change within the next few hours she went to have a shower and wash her hair. She pottered around the house finding that Melanie had been such a good housewife while she had been there that most of the chores were done, and she was able to relax and read her book for a while.

When she finally went to get ready, she found she was like a kid going on a first date. It was like a first date in a lot of ways, but she was a mature woman and shouldn't be acting like this. He'd said he planned something casual when he had asked her about it last night so she had decided to wear her new black jeans reasoning that jeans were casual but black could be dressed up if need be. Giving up trying to decide what top to wear she went and did her hair and makeup instead. He was used to seeing her with very little or no makeup, so this would be interesting for him, she hoped.

She went back and sat on the bed looking at the three tops she had narrowed it down to while she put on her shoes. In the end, she chose the top she had started out with. It showed come cleavage but not a lot; it had a few scattered sequins in its pattern to make it dressy without being overly so, and she felt comfortable in it. It was ten to six when she applied a coat of lipstick and threw it into the small purse she had packed for tonight.

She briefly wondered if he would have condoms, he certainly wasn't celibate like she was and she didn't want to risk anything. Not that she thought he would have anything but you couldn't be too careful, she bit her lip as the thought occurred to her. She'd have to make sure before things went too far. She was still thinking about the problem when he knocked on the door.

"Wow," he said as he opened the door. "You look amazing." He leaned in and kissed her. "Ready to go?"

"You scrub up well yourself," she smiled and grabbed her purse from the sideboard. "Ready as I'll ever be." She walked down to his car with him. He opened the door for her and ran around to the other side getting in quickly.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"For a drive," he said noncommittally.

"Where to?" she pressed.

"Not far," he chuckled.

"Matt I have to ask, and I'd like a real answer this time," she paused and looked over at him. "If we decide to, you know?"

"If we decide to what? Eat? Play checkers? Strip off and go skinny dipping?"

"Have sex," she interrupted his stream of silliness. "Do you have umm,"

"Condoms?" he asked seeing her discomfort at asking the question. "Ribbed for her pleasure," he winked and saw her blush. "It's cute when you blush like that. I don't know many women who blush quite as often as you."

"Oh God," she put a hand to her face feeling the heat.

"Don't do that. It's cute," he reached out and took her hand holding it as they drove. "You need to start believing that I am here because I want to be with you." He pulled his truck into a small suburban restaurant seemingly in the middle of nowhere. "It's not very ritzy, but the food's awesome and the atmosphere is good." He said once again hurrying around the car to open her door for her and help her out.

They were seated at a small table in the corner in the dimly lit restaurant, and he leaned across the table and held her hand. "So everything is good here, and terrible for the diet so you will have to work it off somehow," he grinned.

"Oh really?" she asked. "If everything's good then you can order for me, there's too much choice, and I'd like to see what you come up with. I'm not allergic to anything so go for gold."

"Go for gold huh? Sounds like a challenge," he said with a sly grin. "Now what can I get you that will require a good hour or two of hard exercise to work off," he mused looking over the menu. Then, of course, a dessert which may have to extend into round two of tonight's workout," he seemed to be enjoying himself immensely as he watched her try and refrain from a sassy comment.

The waiter returned with the wine Matt had ordered on arrival, and he ordered for them pronouncing the French words perfectly. Once the waiter had gone, Matt took her hand again and smiled. "I wonder if I have enough condoms at home to put you through the workout you will have to do to wear all those calories off," he grinned. "We might have to stop on the way home and pick up another box." He waggled his eyebrows at her.

"Anything to save that poor traumatised unicorn who suffered so much last night," she said sadly.

"Her suffering was all your doing I feel no remorse," he shook his head. "It was a special time for both of us. She knew why it had to be that way." He said sadly.

"Such a cruel and heartless man," she said disappointedly.

"You're looking forward to it now aren't you?" he grinned. "The cruel, heartless, pure adrenaline of our chemical attraction."

"Gee when you put it that way how could any girl resist," he spread her hands in wonder.

They continued to banter all the way through the dinner. He kept up the innuendo and rather than backing down from it; she gave as good as she got. They laughed often, and she had to admit it was fun to be there with him enjoying the attention of a member of the opposite sex. She couldn't remember the last time she had flirted with anyone including her ex.

Matt kept up the banter on the way home, though making it less about sex than he had at the restaurant realising she was starting to fidget nervously. He could sense her unease and wanted to keep her relaxed enough to enjoy the evening. He wanted this more than he had possibly even admitted to himself and while he had bantered and fed her innuendo all night, it had all held an element of fun to it. Now that they were heading home it was becoming a reality, and he hoped she wouldn't freak out on him. She'd only ever been with one man in her life, and that was going to be a hard act to follow even if her ex was lousy in bed. Her emotions were tied to sex with him, and she didn't know anything different. She may as well be a virgin with only fantasies to live up to.

Matt helped her from the car, and Joanna felt the butterflies in her tummy. She wanted this. She wanted to have him take her to bed and make love to her. She just worried about being good enough for him. She wasn't even good enough for her husband, in the end, how could she possibly be good enough for the sexy man holding her hand and taking her home.

She opened the door and stepping inside Matt didn't give her time to think. He pinned her against the hallway wall and kissed her deeply. When he let her up for air, she smiled. "Can you give me a minute I need the bathroom," she said softly, and he nodded taking a half step back watching her dart from his arms into her room.

"My turn," he said walking past her and kissing her, "Can I borrow your toothbrush since you took the time to clean yours?"

"Of course, but there's a new one in the top drawer if you prefer," she smiled nervously, and he gave her a devilish grin shutting the door between them.

He took some extra time to brush his teeth and returned to find her in bed. He could see she was naked despite the sheet she held covering her body as both her breasts rose unfettered beneath the thin cotton, her long, pointed nipples begging for attention, and that was just what he planned to give them.

He slipped into bed and turned towards her. He let his fingers caress the soft globes of her breasts pulling the sheet down as he did so. He kissed her in the dim light of the half closed bathroom door as his hands explored her. Eventually, he lowered his mouth and explored a nipple with his tongue, and moving from time to time to give them both the attention they so deserved.

Joanna practically purred at the sensations he gave her. She let her fingers play over his neck and shoulders encouraging him as he gently touched her with his hands and mouth. She wanted to feel his touch all over her body now that she had given herself over to the idea of being with him mind and body. She felt so hot that she could have been melting beneath his hands, and she couldn't believe she had been fighting this moment, almost dreading it.

His hands worked their way down her body caressing and tickling her as he went. He looked up at her and saw that she was glassy eyed and breathless making him smile knowingly. That smile just did her in. She could think of nothing else but the sensations that Matt was giving her. He pulled back the sheet exposing all of her body to the cool night air and his eyes. She self-consciously squirmed as he did this wondering how he saw her through his dark eyes when she lay completely naked beneath him.

"Wow," Matt breathed. Her breasts were firmer than he had expected and her body was even more beautiful. She had a small patch of dark hair on her pussy, and he was glad she hadn't gone for the narrow bikini lines most women did. Her legs seemed to close tightly and then relax again after he spoke the single word. He took a long moment just to drink her in with his eyes.

"Don't stop," she begged. "I think I need this, you, so badly."

He slipped his arm around her and brought her face level with his then took her lips in a sweet, sensuous kiss, one like she had never experienced before with him or any man, not that there had been many in her life she admitted. She squirmed as he slid his hand down her body in a caressing motion to her most vulnerable place and gently caressed her letting his finger slowly move between the lips pf her pussy and over her clit. He continued to kiss her as his hand, and fingers sent tendrils of pleasure through her whole body, and he slowly inserted a finger into her.

She released a hoarse cry, and she rocked her hips pushing her pussy against the invading fingers and hand, relishing the unbelievable sensations he gave her as he stroked against her clit and the front wall of her cunt. Matt began to move down her body and with a slow sensuous tongue movement. He moved between her legs cupping her ass with one hand and lifting her to his lips. He murmured softly as he proceeded to taste the exotic flavours that were distinctly Joanna. She writhed above him whimpering loudly as she arched up off the bed in a shattering climax that bathed his hand and face and left her feeling weak and tingly. When she began to calm down from the unbelievable high, Matt slowly lay back on the bed and pulled her close within his arms to kiss her letting her taste how delicious she was.

"My turn," she said softly and rolled over further, so she was on top of him. She took his hands and pulled them down to his sides and began to kiss him. Taking her time to explore him as he had explored her she let her lips and tongue run up and down the side of his neck nibbling softly at his earlobe and enjoying hearing his soft moans.

She kissed down to his chest and nipples, giving them a little nip as she went. She continued to taste and nip at him all the way down his hard muscled body. She loved his skin; it was the colour of caramel and so smooth and soft to the touch. His muscles seemed to come alive and pulse beneath her lips. As she continued her journey downwards towards his navel and groin, she felt the heat of his cock rub against her body exciting her all the more. Leaning down she placed her mouth over the bulbous head of his cock and sucked it between her lips, filling her mouth slowly and listening to him groan..

Joanna relished the sounds Matt made as she teased and sucked at his cock and for her, it was over all too soon as with a loud groan he pulled her head up and dragged her up his body. He kissed her hard as like an expert he ripped open a condom he placed beside the bed and expertly put it on. He turned her over onto her back then and hovered above her momentarily before lowering his head to kiss her and slowly push his cock into her warm wet hole. It was like entering a world of wonder he'd had been waiting a long time for as he watched the expressions of pleasure play over her face. He hadn't imagined that being with Joanna would feel this good on so many levels.

Joanna raised her body to meet his movements, and they plunged into a rhythm of thrusts, meeting and receding together, the waves of desire and pleasure washing over them. His hands caught her hips, and he drove into her deeply. Then he was lost. He called out her name, and she followed, both shaking with the force of an orgasm that was long overdue.

Matt gathered her in his arms and held her tightly. Joanna, in turn, curled into him still quivering. In Matt's mind, he only imagined that if it was that good on the first night that they had finally acted on their feelings for each other. Then this was shaping up to be one amazing relationship. He knew, however, that he would have to convince her of that. She clung to him as if to steady her place in the world.

"Matt," she whispered kissing his neck. "Thank you for being persistent." She smiled and practically purred into his ear at the feeling of contentment she had listening to his quiet chuckle.

"That he murmured was so worth the effort of breaking through all those walls you put up again and again," he said equally quietly. The combination of the good food, wine, and adrenalin of their first time together made them drowsy, and they dozed off in each other's arms.

She'd woken up through the night and marvelled at the warm body beside her. Tentatively she had run her hand down his body and traced a light finger over his cock. Even flaccid it was impressive, and she smiled as she felt it jump under her hand. She looked up and saw him watching her with sleepy eyes.

"More?" he whispered and curled an arm around her waist pulling her on top of him. She revelled in his strength as she rubbed her pussy into his groin.

"Please," she whispered smiling at his answering moan and kissing him deeply.

"Here you can do it this time," he handed her a condom with a chuckle as his cock immediately woke up at her attentions. She handled him with great care as she moved to kneel over him and teasingly roll the condom slowly over his cock. Then he pulled her to him and kissed her deeply moving her, so she lay on top of him.

He helped her to sit up on his cock his hands at her hips as she set a slow, steady rhythm. The stared into each other eyes as she rode him his hands moving to her breasts and playing with the long nipples that seemed to grow between his fingers.

He watched the beautiful woman rise and fall on him giving him incredible pleasure and pulled her down to kiss her lifting his hips to meet her stilted movements half way. With his hands on her hips, he increased the pace enjoying every moment of being with her.

When they came again, it wasn't the huge high of their first time, but it was just as satisfying, and she lay in his arms listening to his deep breathing as she fell asleep for a second time. When she woke in the morning, she found the sheet was down around her hips and immediately went to pull it up.

"Don't do that," Matt said softly leaning closer. "It took me ages to get it that low without waking you," he grumbled. Without the darkness to hide in and give her a false confidence she was suddenly very self-conscious but her hands froze with the sheet at her ribs as she looked up into his eyes. "Your beautiful and I want to look at you," he murmured with a smile, bending his head to kiss her as his hand reached out to fondle her breast.

"Do you have any more condoms," she asked with a coy smile and released her grip on the sheet as he smiled and reached out for the remainder of the strip he had left beside the bed and kissed her again.

"Who knew you were such an insatiable woman," he grinned holding up the last two. "We can get some more when we go to the markets this morning." He kissed her again before she could protest and pushed her to her back gently.

*****

They had spent the whole of Sunday together holding hands and constantly touching each other wrapped in the cocoon of new love. Melanie had called once and after realising he was obviously there and listening had cut the call short by making a lunch date with Joanna for the next day.

The following day, Joanna was sailing on a cloud of happiness as she told Melanie everything and had enjoyed her friend's genuine happiness for her. Melanie had warned her not to get too emotionally invested too fast, but she had also been supportive and shared in her friend's happiness. She'd found boot camp difficult as Matt remained purely professional with her as he did with all her friends and she sat in her car before leaving the park sending him a lewd invitation to join her for dinner.

She was enjoying the immature sarcasm and love of crude humour that had brought them together with Deadpool. She had never been able to talk to anyone like that before, and she felt like a deliciously wicked woman doing it. They spent most of their free time together with Matt spending some time during the day with his other clients and Edith so he could spend his evening with her.

She'd spoken to him about Brittney's change challenge and her standard Thursday night shopping trip with her, and he had said that it would be a good time for him to go home for dinner at least once a week, so Edie didn't always have to eat alone. Joanna felt bad about that and suggested that maybe he should on Tuesdays as well as there was no boot camp, and he could arrive earlier and still have time to see her if he wanted. She didn't want to interfere with his other relationships just as she didn't want his relationship with her to impinge on her friendships.

She walked out of the hair salon on Thursday night feeling lighter and brighter, if not particularly like Michelle Pfeiffer whose hair style Brittney had eventually settled on. It was a shoulder length layered bob that she could wear wavy or straight depending on the occasion and amount of time she had in the mornings to style it. She'd had it coloured a warm copper colour with lighter foil highlights, and while she loved it, it was a bigger change than she had expected in the way it framed her face.

1...678910...14