The Victim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up so suddenly that Chris jerked in surprise. She turned on her heel and left the dining room. Chris looked over at Eric and Eric shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm sorry man, I shouldn't have asked that."

What kind of fucking friend am I?

"It's alright. I think she just had a little too much to drink. Besides, you raised a fair point."

Chris looked at his friend curiously. "Dude...I just asked to see your wife's ass and you are ok with that? Man, don't tell me you are still on this fantasy of yours?"

Eric looked at Chris for what seemed like several minutes. Finally, he said, "And what if I am? What would you say about that?"

Chris couldn't believe his ears. "Are you...are you asking to me to fuck your wife?"

Please, God, please!

Eric nodded. "Yes I am."

Chris could hear his heart beating in his ears. "Ok, let me get this straight-"

He cut off and choked in surprise. Tiffany had just walked into the room wearing a bikini. Chris saw Eric's jaw drop open.

"Is this what you wanted to see?" she asked. She turned around to reveal that the bottoms of the bikini were of the thong variety. Two meaty slabs of flesh beside a thin string of cloth that ran up her crack stared Chris right in the face. Tiffany looked over her shoulder and smiled.

Fuck me!

***

Tiffany had never felt so sexy in her entire life. She stared at Chris over her shoulder and saw his face turn red. He was breathing through his nostrils. She knew that underneath the table a hard cock was straining through the material of his pants. The thought almost made her orgasm on the spot.

You will never touch this but damn I love you looking!

She sat down at the table and smiled coyly at the two men. "More wine?" she asked, holding out her glass. Eric's hand shook as he poured her another glass.

Talk at the table had slowed down considerably since she returned in the bikini she thought she would never wear. Conversations were started and stopped quickly. Eric seemed especially affected as he downed glass after glass of wine. Tiffany saw Chris look at Eric with curiosity. What is going on with those two? Tiffany would have liked to figure that out but her mind was really buzzing. She wanted nothing more than for Chris to leave so she could give her husband a fucking the likes of which he had never experienced.

Several minutes passed in silence as everyone continued drinking. Tiffany was just about to hint that it was getting late when Eric's head hit the table with a loud THUD!

She looked at Chris and they both busted out laughing. "Talk about a lightweight!" Tiffany cried.

They laughed for several minutes before tension began filling the room. Tiffany felt uneasy at the look of hunger on Chris' face. His cheeks were very red with the drink.

"We both know about Eric's fantasy," he said.

Apprehension filled her heart. "And we both know how disgusting that fantasy is, right?"

Chris glanced at a passed-out Eric and looked back at her. "You will never have a more perfect opportunity to find out. You husband is passed out and won't remember tomorrow even if he wasn't. I want you so bad, you have no idea. That is all I thought about ever since I saw you naked. You have the most fantastic body I have ever seen."

Tiffany blushed and then cursed herself for blushing. Is he right? Do I want this? There probably will never be a moment like this in my life. It has been so long since another cock filled me. It would be fun wouldn't it?

Chris took her silence for consent. He rose from his seat and walked around the table. Tiffany felt both blood and drink flowing through her head. Just try it once. It's my only chance.

Chris sat on the table in front of her. He leaned in towards her. His lips were mere inches away from hers.

"This isn't exactly my husband's fantasy," she whispered. His lips stopped an inch from hers.

"Fuck him," he said, and his lips engulfed hers. His tongue burst through her lips and assaulted her tongue. He grabbed her breast through the bikini top and began to roughly squeeze it.

Where she expected heat and desire, she instead felt overwhelmed. His tongue was a relentless force in her mouth and his hands were no more gentle on her breast. She felt no heat from her pussy. Everything felt wrong.

I don't want this! she realized with a sudden clarity. She thought she could make her husband happy by descending into a more lustful state but that just wasn't her. She firmly believed in monogamy. She knew that now.

"No," she said as she pushed him away. "I told you that it is a disgusting fantasy. Damn you and my husband both! I don't want this!"

She felt a bang of guilt at the look of hurt and confusion on Chris' face. This isn't his fault. This is Eric's. Who did I marry?

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I...I think I am going to go to bed. Goodnight." She pushed herself out of her chair and felt lightheaded as she stood up. Chris made to grab her but she waved him off. She put a hand to her pounding head and a hand to the wall. She slowly walked out of the dining room and to her bed.

I really need to sleep this off. Her eyes felt heavy as lead.

***

Eric squinted out of one eye and saw Chris staring dumbfound at his departing wife.

Damn it! This isn't going as I planned! Go after her Chris, she is ripe for the plucking! I just know it!

Chris continued to stare after her for several moments before shaking his head. He turned around as if to leave and then stopped. He put both his hands to his head and stood like that for several long moments. Then he banged the table so hard with his fist that Eric almost ruined his fake sleep but crying out.

Chris whirled around and went running after Tiffany.

Yes! I can't believe this is happening!

Eric waited for several minutes before slowly pushing himself away from the table. He tip-toed down the hallway to his bedroom door and stopped by the doorway. He turned sideways and peeked around the doorframe...

***

Chris stood staring after Tiffany in shock. He couldn't believe his luck. He finally managed to taste her lips and feel her tit and she just had to go and change her mind.

Fuck this, I don't need this shit! He turned around to leave but his feet didn't want to cooperate. He felt so full of rage and frustration. He brought his hands up to his head as though he could hold back his anger.

How dare that fucking cocktease change her mind! This whole night was a set-up for this very moment and she backs out? Fuck her!

He pounded his fist down on the table. He knew he should leave because alcohol made him short-tempered and irrational, but it was too late. He was already too far gone with lust and frustration.

Before he knew what he was doing, he turned around and ran out of the room. He ran down the hallway and burst through Tiffany's bedroom door. She was lying on the bed with a wet cloth over her forehead. She sat up and grimaced in pain when she heard him burst through the door. She was still wearing that incredible bikini. Chris' cock instantly sprang up.

"Chris? What are you doing in here?" He could hear the nervousness in her voice but didn't care.

You want to tease me? You want to flaunt your shit and deny me afterwards? Fine, then it's time you found out the consequences to your actions. I am going to fuck you no matter what.

"I am here to finish the deal," he rasped. "I made a deal with Eric earlier. I am going to fuck you."

Her eyes were wide with shock. "No! No he didn't say that!"

Chris smiled. "Oh yes he did! You should have seen the look on his face."

Tears welled up in her eyes. "But...I am only for him, he knows that. I only did what I did tonight to make him happy."

Chris snorted. "You really are a delusional bitch, aren't you? I don't care how much you love your husband, you didn't show off tonight just for his pleasure, did you?"

The sudden flush in her cheeks gave away her answer. "But that doesn't mean I am going to fuck you! Now please leave!"

The curt dismissal enraged Chris even more. His veins felt on fire with lust and wine. His cock ached to be released. So he released it. He dropped his pants and underwear so fast that Tiffany could only stare, wide-eyed. His proud 6 inch cock pointed straight at her.

"What do you think?" he asked. He walked closer to her. She shrunk back in the bed.

"Please...please put that away." Tears fell down her cheeks.

"Why? I can see in your face the hunger for this cock. Don't deny it."

She looked at him right in the eyes and Chris almost backed up from the fire he saw there. "But I do deny it. That...thing has no appeal to me. Just...go, please, I beg you."

But Chris wasn't fooled. He could see the hunger there in her face. She wants this! I can see it!

Chris jumped up and landed on the bed. Tiffany cried out in shock. Chris flattened her with his body and began kissing her neck.

"Get off of me! Get off! Eric! Eric, help me! Please!"

She tried pushing him off but she was still far too weak from the wine. Her vision swam with spots and tears. "Please," she whispered.

***

Eric stared dumbfounded as Tiffany cried out for help. He was holding his cock, which he had just been jacking-off with as the events unfolded. Now, his cock was wilting as he realized what was going on.

My god, he is raping her! This is not what I wanted!

He urged his body to move, to stop this. But he couldn't. He felt rooted to the spot. He watched Chris' naked body smother his wife's. He saw how he was sucking on her neck. He could barely see Tiffany's bikini underneath Chris' body. She almost looked naked.

Eric stared down at his hand in surprise. His cock was stiffening again.

What the fuck is going on? Why am I not stopping this?

He still couldn't move. He felt his balls tingling as he watched Chris sit up on his wife. He took of his shirt and threw it to the side. Tiffany was weeping silently but did not struggle. Chris scooted back on the bed and began removing her panties. He got them to her knees when she locked them in place.

"No! Fuck you! You are not doing this! Eric! Help! Pleeeassseeee!"

Chris casually pried her legs apart and tossed the panties aside. Eric could see his face. It looked stony and dispassionate. He is too far gone, Eric realized. He must have teased his friend with his fantasy far more then he should have.

Eric felt his hand sped up on his cock as he watched the events unfold.

***

Tiffany felt cold and numb. Chris had unhooked her bra and was currently sucking on her nipples. He had slowed down when he realized she wasn't putting up a struggle.

Isn't that what they say when you get raped? Don't struggle?

Tiffany didn't think she had the energy to struggle even if she wanted to. She felt the icy stab of betrayal. I am only here because of that sick fantasy of Eric's. He betrayed me to this man. I don't think I can even blame Chris right now. I am so...tired. Just let it be over already.

But it seemed like Chris had other ideas. He took his time and kissed his way down her stomach and to her pussy. He very tenderly began licking the folds of her pussy. Despite her apathy, she felt a tingle spread throughout her body.

I can't believe he is giving me oral sex. That is not something that is for his pleasure. It is almost...sweet. The absurdity of it almost made Tiffany laugh. What is wrong with me?

There was nothing wrong with her body, though. Chris obviously knew his way around a pussy. He began to gently suck on her pussy lips. Her cunt was now wet with both salvia and her own juice. She couldn't wrap her head around how this could be happening.

Remember what they said; don't struggle. Just give in. Let him have his way. Then it will be over.

She wasn't sure if that was the correct advice but it was all her brain could think of. Her instincts whispered to her to fight back but she was so very tired. And very horny, she realized with a shock. The entire evening had made her wet. But she wanted her husband and not this man.

Chris was now licking with a passionate frenzy. He sucked his finger and inserted it in her pussy. She almost gasped in shock. The twin feelings of a finger in her pussy and a tongue on her labia was turning her body against her. The wine wasn't helping either. Her vision continued to swim.

Fuck it, just give in. She felt something precious slip away from her. But she couldn't call it back. She didn't have the energy.

***

Eric almost came when he heard the first moan escape his wife's lips. He built up the speed of his masturbating as Chris' expert tongue began eliciting more and more moans of pleasure from Tiffany.

He could hear the sweet squelching sound of Chris' finger in her pussy. She was very wet now. Chris had a look of the purest pleasure on his face as he sucked the juice right out of her.

Tiffany's hands clenched the bed sheet as she arched her back in the air.

I can't believe it! She is cumming... Eric's hand slowed down as he watched the scene. Tiffany panted and clenched her teeth as Chris rode the orgasm out with his face firmly planted in her soaking cunt. Tiffany collapsed back onto the bed. She turned her head sideways and stared vacantly at the wall.

Something is wrong. Eric felt his cock slightly wilt. Tiffany didn't orgasm like that with him. She usually screamed and hollered like a stuffed pig. It was as though her body came without her mind.

She is not really there, he realized. This knowledge didn't help his boner. Chris pulled his tongue out and crawled up her body. He lay flat on her body and began kissing her. She kissed him back, which she never allowed with Eric. For the first time in her life, she tasted her own pussy juice. That brought Eric's cock back to life.

He watched in hushed anticipation as Chris lined up his cock with her wet pussy. This was the moment he had been waiting for all these years. Another man was about to fuck his wife. Chris looked down into Tiffany's eyes and Tiffany stared back. He slowly entered her and she gasped. He slid in all the way and stopped.

He kissed her tenderly, almost as though he were her lover. And she kissed him back equally. He began to slowly pump in and out of her. His balls slapped against her as he picked up speed. She grunted with each thrust. Her nails dug into his ass and urged him on.

"I can't believe I am fucking you," Chris said. It was the first thing he said since it started. "How do you like my cock?'

Tiffany did not respond. Chris sped up even faster. His cock was squelching with her pussy juice. "How does the first different cock in 13 years feel? Tell me."

Tiffany grunted. Her lips parted but she did not speak. Her nails were digging deeps groves into the flesh on his ass.

"Tell me," Chris repeated. "Tell me how it feels to have another cock in you that is not your husband's. Tell me. Tell me you fucking cock-slut."

She was grunting louder and louder. Her eyes were shining. Eric didn't know if it was with tears but he didn't care. This was the hottest thing he had ever seen. His hand was a blur on his cock.

Her lips parted again. "It..." She was pounded with another thrust. "Feels..." Chris' balls slapped repeatedly against her pussy. "So good," she finished.

"You're damn right my cock feels good. You want to cum on my cock, don't you?"

She nodded her head.

"Tell me that you want to cum on my cock. I want to hear you say it."

"I want to cum on your cock!" she screamed. Her nails dug viciously into his ass as blood dripped down. Chris screamed in pleasure and pain.

Tiffany arched her back again and began shaking. Chris held her by the waist and buried his cock deep inside her. Eric was so close to cumming that he ached. But he wanted to cum with Chris. So he slowed down and enjoyed the scene.

Tiffany collapsed again. Her stare was still vacant. Her body had orgasmed, not her. Eric was beyond caring.

Chris flipped her over and picked up her waist. He stared down at the huge ass that was pointed right at him. He had a reverent look in his eyes. He traced what seemed to be her tan line with his finger. He spread open her cheeks and grabbed his cock.

"Prepare for the ride of you life, you cock-whore." He slammed his cock into her pussy. She gasped and grabbed the headboard with both hands. Chris grabbed her hips and began drilling into her. He stared down at her ass the entire time, as though he was fascinated at how his cock disappeared from view.

This was Eric's favorite position. He knew what Chris was seeing. He loved his wife's ass so much. He loved watching his crotch ram into that huge amount of flesh. He would often smack her ass until the pale flesh turned bright red. He wanted to cum so bad.

Hurry up Chris!

Chris looked lost in ecstasy. He had a huge grin on his face as he continued to watch his cock pound into her pussy from behind.

"Fuck! Tiffany, you have no idea how much I dreamed about watching my cock disappear into your ass!"

"You like my big fat ass?" she groaned. Her voice was flat.

"Fuck yeah I do! Fuck me, I am about to cum! I am going to cum in your pussy!"

Eric prepared himself. Chris started ramming almost violently into Tiffany's pussy as his orgasm built up. He leaned over her back, buried his cock all the way inside, and screamed, "Fuuuuuucccccckkkkkkk!!!"

Eric screamed silently as his cock shot out cum onto the wall opposite him. He shot out more cum than he ever did in his life. He finally sank down the wall in exhaustion. He glanced past the doorframe. Chris was panting on the back of Tiffany. His cock was still buried inside her.

Tiffany's face was turned toward him. Tears were leaking out her eyes and down onto the bed. She looked lost.

Any post-orgasmic bliss vanished from Eric as he watched his wife weep. Chris grunted and removed his cock. A string of cum stretched out from the head of his cock to the inside of his wife's pussy. He wiped it on her ass cheek and collapsed next to her.

Eric felt...empty. Now that his mind was clear, he couldn't believe what he had done.

What kind of monster am I? I stood by and watched my wife get raped. I saw how she distanced her mind and I still did nothing.

He put his hands to his face and wept. He shoulders shook and snot dribbled out of his nose.

What have I become?

His best friend in the entire world had just fucked his wife. Chris had betrayed him. And worse...he had betrayed Tiffany.

I have to make this right. I have to. But how?

He looked up and into his room. Right next to the doorway was his dresser. The dresser held his only option. It was the only way he could make it right.

He got up and walked into the room. Chris looked around and smiled at him. He got off the bed and walked toward him.

"Hey buddy, did you catch the action?" Chris stopped in mid-step and the smile slipped from his face as he watched Eric open the top drawer of his dresser. He rummaged around and took something out. He turned around and faced Chris. He raised his hand.

He was holding a gun.

Forgive me Tiffany, this is the only way I can make it right.

***

Tiffany felt Chris get off the bed. She didn't care. She was numb. She continued to lie on her stomach with her ass in the air. She could feel his cum leaking down her pussy. It was warm and felt good. It should have been Eric's. But she was betrayed.

"Hey buddy, did you catch the action?" she heard Chris say. Her eyes focused. She saw Eric; her husband and her betrayer. Anger suddenly flared in her veins. Life and strength flowed back into her. She rolled off the bed and turned around to confront the bastard. But he was pointing a gun at Chris.