The Victim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What...what is he doing?

"You were my best friend, you bastard!" Eric sobbed. His face was smeared with tears and snot. He looked deranged. Tiffany felt her anger vanish. It was replaced by fear.

He didn't betray me!

"Eric, baby, put the gun down. He is not worth it."

Eric's shoulders shook and the gun swayed in his hand. But he straightened up and pointed it again. "No, no, no! There is no forgiveness for what he did! For what I..." he broke off with another sob.

Chris was standing, naked and horrified, in front of Eric. "But...but...we...agreed about this! You said I could fuck her!"

"I didn't say rape her, you bastard! I didn't say...rape...rape..." Tiffany didn't know how he could see past the flood of tears in his eyes. She felt her own tears leak down her cheeks.

What have I done to him? I should have not come down so hard on him for his fantasy. I shouldn't have teased...this is my fault.

The hollowness she felt as she was being raped came back to her. There was only one thing she could do to make this right. She felt cum leak down her thigh as she walked past a quivering Chris and up to her husband.

"Baby, get out of the way," he sobbed.

She put a hand on the gun and looked at him in the eye. A feeling of love penetrated her hollow shell. "He is not worth it. You are not a killer, my love. You can't do this. I know you."

She took the gun from him. He collapsed to his knees and sobbed into his hands. "I am so sorry baby. I am so weak...I couldn't even make things right. I don't deserve...I can't be forgiven..."

She smiled down at him. "You did nothing wrong, baby." His shoulders flinched as though she had just hit him. But he said nothing. "You are not a killer. Don't feel bad, I know you are incapable of hurting anyone. I, however..."

She turned around and saw Chris' eyes widen in fear. She raised the gun and pulled the trigger. An incredible BANG! ricochet off the walls. Tiffany's ears rang. She dropped the gun from nerveless fingers.

Chris was down on the floor, holding his stomach and moaning.

***

Darkness continued to swirl through Chris' vision. When Eric pointed the gun at him, he snapped out of some kind of trance. He realized what he had just done to Tiffany. So he forgave Tiffany as he felt the bullet rip through his stomach. Now through the dark spots he could see Tiffany and Eric standing over him. They had blank expressions on their faces.

What have I done to them? What will they become now?

He thought he felt tears slide down his cheeks but he wasn't sure. He couldn't feel anything anymore. The black spots became more numerous. He could barely see.

He coughed up blood again. Now the darkness was complete. He couldn't breath...he couldn't move...he was slipping....slipping...

***

One month later...

"I can't believe it took the DA a month to finally drop the charges," Eric told his wife. They were sitting on the steps leading up to the courthouse.

Tiffany shook her head. "They had a lot of information to sift through. We both know it wasn't a standard rape case. There was a lot of fishy evidence. I don't blame them for not buying our story."

Eric watched a kid feed some birds for a few minutes. Then he finally spoke. "But it was self-defense right? I mean, we both weren't in the right state of mind, right?"

Tiffany shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know honey...I felt pretty clear about what I wanted to do. For me, I believe I murdered him. But I am happy with that..."

Eric looked at her sideways but didn't say anything. He had his own personal demons to worry about. He felt guilt strike his heart again. He didn't know how he was going to live with this.

"Do you remember how we only wanted one child?" she asked him suddenly.

"Yeah..." he said, his voice cautious.

"Do you remember what we did about that?"

"Yeah, it was too much of a major surgery for you to get your tubes tied. It was much simpler for me to get a vasectomy...oh dear god, please don't tell me...no! No!"

She nodded her head. "I am pregnant."

Eric felt ice slide down his spine. "What...what are we going to do?"

"What are we going to do, indeed..." she whispered.

He didn't like the sound of that.