The Villa Pt. 04

Story Info
Father watches mother and son pleasure each other.
5.4k words
4.71
49.5k
85

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum sat on the edge of the sofa looking up at us, eagerly waiting to find out what the next step would be in this evening's extraordinary activities.

Mum's legs were bent at the knee, spread in a v-shape, arms were stuck out at her sides, hands planted at the top of her hips, the pose served to straighten up her posture and made her considerable chest strain against the material of the fishnet bodystocking. I was half tempted to pick up my camera again but that time had passed. Dad broke the tension that was mounting between the three of us in the sexually charged atmosphere.

"Well, I think I could do with another drink after all that. How about you get us a couple of beers Steve, and I'm sure your mother would love another big glass of wine."

"Chris, I don't think you really need to give me another drink to loosen my inhibitions, but a glass of white would be great, thanks Steve."

I hurried off to the kitchen and got the drinks, pausing briefly when I opened the fridge to cool off and gather my thoughts. After Mum's exploits and what she had said, there was surely only one way that this evening would continue, and that was by getting more physical.

Returning to the lounge area Dad took one of the beer bottles from me and I handed Mum her white wine. We all clinked our glasses together, to what we were toasting I wasn't exactly sure, though it was fair to say that tonight was a memorable one for the family. We took a big swig of our drinks and then my father and I returned to admiring my mother in her sexy bodystocking.

"So..." she looked up at us with a smile.

"I can't help but notice that your shorts are looking a bit tight. That can't possibly be comfortable."

Mum placed her glass of wine out of the way on the floor. Reaching up to us both at the same time she rested her fingertips on the waistbands of our shorts. She didn't say anything, she didn't need to.

I took a deep breath and pulled off my t-shirt before hooking my thumbs into the side of my shorts, and with a quick glance towards Dad to check it was okay I began to slide them down my legs. Mum's hands fell back down to her thighs, she couldn't take her eyes off my crotch as more of my body came into view. It was my turn to do the teasing, and I'd seen more than enough porn to know how to reveal my dick to my eager mother.

"Well, someone likes to keep their garden tidy." Mum laughed as my well-trimmed bush appeared.

She inhaled sharply and bit her lip as the root of my penis was revealed. I paused.

"Are you sure about this, Mum?"

"Yes Steve, I want to see it."

With her confirmation I resumed the slow and deliberate lowering of my shorts. From the corner of my eye I noticed Dad had already dropped his shorts to the floor and was now naked, Mum hadn't even noticed, remaining transfixed by the hard and veiny shaft as I inched the fabric down. With almost the full length on display I held the waistband against the head of my cock.

"Steve, show me your cock." She bounced on the sofa as she blurted out the words with all the excited exasperation of a child at Christmas waiting for a present.

I yanked the waistband and my shorts dropped to the floor, my penis springing up after being released from the band of the shorts, then waving around before coming to rest. She gasped as the shiny, pre-cum coated head pointed directly towards my mother's blushing face. Her mouth hung open and her eyes were wide as she gawped at my nude body.

She turned to Dad and did a double take when she realised he was naked, nervously laughing as her eyes darted between the two pricks that were bobbing around just a couple of feet from her. With a smile her hands raised up again, she cupped our balls simultaneously in her palms and began to massage them with her fingers. I flinched and let out a small moan when she touched me.

She leaned in close to my crotch and surveyed my rock hard cock. Her lips were just inches away from it's engorged head.

"Steve, I usually say that you take after your father, but in at least one department you two are very different."

"You see, your Dad has a lot of length, he can get really deep..."

I looked over at him and she emphasised the point by placing the length of her hand under his penis as if I couldn't tell just by looking.

"Whereas you... " She paused looked up at me, our eyes meeting for the first time since I'd stripped and she laid a hand upon me.

"... you're good and thick. It's almost as wide as my wrist."

Her hand moved away from my balls and firmly grabbed the base of my cock. She looked over at Dad and grinned as she slowly began to stroke my cock.

"Fuuuuuuck, Mum." I breathily whispered as her hand worked its way up and down my length.

"Now let's be clear Steve, I love your Dad's cock." She continued to look up at him.

"But he's the only man I've ever been with, you know? I would be lying if I said I haven't wondered what it would be like to try something different. Something thicker. Something to fill me up. Something younger."

I moaned again, louder this time, my mother's touch having the expected reaction from her virgin son. She had begun tugging away at Dad as well, with much more vigour than the tender strokes my dick was receiving. Her wanking caused her voice to tremble and her tits to shake as she continued.

"I'm sure that your Dad would love to see me with another man, Steve. No wonder he gave me cash and sent me into that lingerie shop in town, I didn't know he'd planned for you to get the benefit from me buying those outfits as well."

Dad smiled and laughed. "Well I didn't think this would happen, but they were worth every penny."

"Is that what you want Chris? Do you want to see me with another man? Do you want to see me with your son?"

Dad responded, "I want to see you happy, and I think this is the safest way to do it. We can't risk doing this with anyone else, we'd be a laughing stock back home if it came out that you were sleeping with other men. It looks like Steve is more than equipped for the job."

"Unnnnggghh." I groaned again, Mum's stroking becoming faster, her dirty talk combined with Dad's blunt assessment of the situation was clearly having an effect on her.

Abandoning Dad's dick she turned towards me, cupping her spare hand under my balls as she continued to tug at my cock.

"You hear that Steve? Your Dad thinks you should be my toyboy. I thought I was sick masturbating whilst you watched me, but he actually thinks I'd sleep with my own son. Can you believe he thinks your mother would take this lovely cock deep in my pussy?" Her sarcastic tone, along with her hand currently working it's way up and down my shaft, suggested that she was more than willing to spread her legs for her son.

"I can't believe any of this is happening." I mumbled as she pumped away.

Looking down I was transfixed by her hand twisting as it moved back and forth, her nails painted red, fingers wrapped tightly around my cock.

The scene was too ludicrous for me to even fathom just a few days ago when Mum was clumsily trying to cover her breasts when I caught her topless by the pool. No doubt the wine had helped, but not in my wildest dreams had I expected the holiday to go like this. Before we had arrived at the villa my best hopes were that her bikini might slip loose in the pool and I'd get a stolen glance at a nipple. Now here I was getting a handjob from my busty mother as my father watched on, seemingly as amazed as I was.

"This feel so good Mum, you feel so good, oh my God..." I trailed off into a long moan. Mum responded by upping the pace again, she bit her bottom lip as she stared at my cock, which was just inches from her face.

"Fuck Mum, I think I'm going to cum."

I don't think any of us had considered what was going to happen at this point, but it had been inevitable ever since she laid her hands on me. Her wanking continued at the same pace and she looked over at Dad with a panicked face and her eyebrows raised.

I snapped a glance at Dad as I felt my legs become light and my ass began to tense. He just shrugged at Mum who turned back and looked up at me with wide eyes, unsure what she should do next.

"Oh shit, oh shit. Mum, it's coming, I'm coming, don't stop, oh fuck."

Mum's head dived forward and her mouth enveloped the fat head of my cock. As my orgasm began I felt the hot wetness of her mouth on my swollen head, her tongue swirling and snaking around, taking me to heights of pleasure that I had never experienced before.

My balls tensed in her hand, shortly followed by the first burst of my hot semen entering her mouth. She grunted as it hit the back of her throat, followed by another shot. I instinctively moved a hand to the back of her head with my fingers pressed into her hair, holding her in position as she took my load.

I'd never felt an orgasm as intense. Wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through my body as grunts and moans escaped from my mouth and my hips bucked. Mum continued to jerk at my cock as I came into her mouth, milking every last drop from me.

I breathed heavily as my orgasm began to subside, suddenly feeling the heat of the room and the sweat on my brow. My cock continued to twitch in Mum's hand, her loving strokes had slowed to a tender pace, her mouth still filled with my dick and hot cum. I could feel the warm air from her nose wafting across my shaft as she breathed.

She pulled away from me, letting her lips drag over my cock as it was released from the warmth of her mouth. With her eyes and mouth closed she returned to being sat upright on the edge of the sofa and raised her head towards the ceiling. She released my slowly softening cock and my now-drained balls from her grasp and her hands returned to her hips. With an exaggerated movement of her neck I watched on as she swallowed my forbidden seed before licking her lips and sticking out her tongue to confirm the deed. Blobs of my white cum remained on the crimson flesh. My jaw hung open, I was stupefied at the sight before me, my own mother making a show of her sordid act.

She looked over at Dad with a wicked smile. "Bet you didn't think I'd swallow our boy's cum, did you Chris?"

I looked over at Dad. He was as stunned as I was.

"I thought you might just play with him a bit and maybe get him to finish himself off. I suppose a normal man would be disgusted, but I don't think I've ever seen anything as hot as that" He grasped his lengthy cock and stroked it a few times in Mum's general direction.

Stepping back away from Mum I attempted to gather my composure, wiping the sweat off my brow and naked body with my discarded t-shirt before taking a long swig of beer.

"That's a good idea Steve, I'd better have some of my wine too. Your stuff isn't too bad, but it's not exactly my favourite flavour to stick around in my mouth."

"Was I a bit quick?" I said with a sigh. "I usually last longer than that when I'm on my own."

Mum laughed, "don't be silly Steve, I'll take it as a compliment."

Dad moved towards Mum and pulled her up to her feet.

"You know Sharon, it seems a bit unfair that me and Steve are both naked when you're stood there in all those clothes."

Mum laughed at the suggestion that her flimsy g-string and fishnet bodystocking really counted as 'clothing', but nevertheless she understood his suggestion and peeled the bodystocking down her body, followed by the little black g-string. We were all now fully naked.

Dad groped at one of her heavy breasts before giving her a solid smack on the ass, causing her to give a short, sharp yelp.

"Turn around Sharon, let's give Steve a good look at his sexy Mum."

Mum duly turned around, obedient to Dad's instructions.

"You've got a great bum, Mum. I felt so lucky today when I got to rub in that sun cream. You guys probably already guessed but I had to go and jerk off after that."

"I think it was probably the sun cream that led us down the path to this evening Steve, no wonder she's so horny the way you were laying your hands on her earlier."

Dad placed a hand on the back of her neck, she spread her feet shoulder-width apart and bent at the waist, placing her hands down on the sofa to steady herself.

I gasped at the clear view of her glistening, shaved pussy from behind, her legs spread wide enough to show her boy everything. A familiar feeling stirred in my groin as I gazed upon my mother.

"I think you did a good job with the sun cream Steve, I don't see any tan lines." With that leading statement Dad placed a hand on each ass cheek and spread her apart, exposing her puckered asshole fully.

"Come and take a closer look, son."

I moved in close and dropped down to my knees.

My face was inches away from her ass as my father held it apart as if I were doing an inspection. I focused on the folds of her vulva as her heady scent filled my nostrils. Gently placing my hands along the outside of her thighs and ran them up and down the smooth skin.

Mum let out a soft moan at the realisation there were four hands on her body. My hands worked their way around her legs and up to her ass, she whimpered as I gently caressed the soft flesh of her inner thighs. I briefly let my fingers brush across her pussy, eliciting another moan from my mother. Dad took his hands off her and I grabbed at her ass before drawing myself in and planting a soft kiss on each cheek.

I closed my eyes and continued to kiss my mother's ass, slowly moving myself lower, working towards her pussy without any intervention from my parents. Whilst I may have just shot my load down her throat just minutes ago part of me still feared that she might put a stop to this perverted evening at any moment.

Feeling the texture of her skin change on my lips, along with a different taste on my tongue, I knew without opening my eyes that I had reached the promised land, or perhaps I should have thought of it as the forbidden zone. Despite my inexperience the noises Mum was making suggested I was doing something right.

I continued to kiss and lick as I explored her with my mouth, each movement of my tongue getting a response from her not just with positive noises but movements from her body, her legs twitched and her hips waved from side to side. She rolled her back down, jutting her ass out at me more and displaying more of her pussy to my eager tongue. I darted my tongue further forward and Mum moaned deeply.

"Oh shit Steve, that's my clit."

I prodded it a couple more times, feeling the fleshy nub run over top of my tongue, Mum's squeals of delight telling me this was where I needed to be. Moving my tongue from side to side brushing across her clit seemed to intensify her pleasure. Her arms gave way from her standing press up position and she collapsed into the cushions on the sofa as she revelled in my oral attention.

A muffled cry came from between the sofa cushions. "Fucking hell Chris, the boy is a natural, his tongue is magic."

I carried on flicking my tongue back and forth, encouraged by her words. With my face buried between her legs I continue to massage her ass with my left hand as the right wandered around her body. I pawed at her heavy breast, feeling the firm nipple drag across my palm before placing it between my forefinger and thumb and pinching it. She squealed and I tugged on it, stretching the pink skin, causing her to release a deep guttural moan.

I tried to maintain a high pace with my tongue flicking back and forth across her clit. She seemed to love it but it was a surprisingly hard work out for my tongue and I found myself alternating between that and more gentle, slow approach. Every touch, swirl and lick elicited a noisy response, but I was sure that Mum's favourite was when I was going hard and fast on her clit.

"Just a minute Steve, wait." She groaned

My tongue stopped dead and I pulled my face away from her hot, wet pussy. My hands slowly and tenderly ran along her body before I brought them back to my sides, worried that this might be the end of our sordid adventure for tonight, or possibly even forever.

Mum lifted herself from her collapsed position facing down on the sofa and spun around to sit back down normally. She sat at the edge of the sofa with her legs together as I knelt in front of her. Clearly there was a look of desperation in my eyes.

"No need to look so scared Steve, I just needed to get more comfortable, I'm going to be needing that tongue of yours again." She said as her hand reached out and she ran a finger up my chest, neck, and chin before coming to a rest on my lower lip. I breathed a heavy sigh of relief and swirled my tongue around the end of her finger before she cupped the side of my face in her hand.

I put my hands on her knees and began to pull them apart as we looked into each other's eyes. I smiled at her and she nodded, giving me permission to resume our illicit carnal activities. I was about to lean forward when Dad interrupted us.

"I wonder if you two might be more comfortable if we went upstairs?"

I had been so lost in the moment that I'd almost forgotten he was in the room.

"That's a great idea Chris, could you help me up Steve?" I stood up and she offered me her hand to help pull her up, and didn't let go when she was on her feet. Despite me towering over her as we stood nude just inches apart she held all the power, and turned to lead me towards the stairs. I watched her ass jiggle as she swayed her hips with each step.

As she got to the first step she said quite loudly without breaking her step or turning back "Chris can you switch things off down here and then bring up our drinks? No need to rush." There was a tone in her voice that emphasised how she didn't want him to rush. As sure as I was that all this started because my kinky father wanted to see her with another man, it was an extra turn on to think that she wanted me to herself as well as to satisfy her husband's dirty fantasies, even if it was just for a few brief moments.

Reaching the hallway upstairs we paused as she looked into her bedroom.

"Let's go in your room." She said with a mischievous grin, as if that somehow made it extra naughty.

She opened the door and flicked on the lights. We were presented with a typical young man's bedroom with clothes strewn across the floor and an unmade bed.

"Oh, if I'd known I'd be having company I'd probably have tidied up." I said sheepishly, knowing that Mum and Dad's house is usually immaculately clean. I turned off the main lights just leaving the reading lights next to the bed on, it was more moody lighting and helped to hide the mess.

"I don't think I can really start acting like a Mum and chastising you for a dirty room... fifteen years ago I'd have threatened you with a spanking if you didn't clean up, that probably wouldn't have the same effect at the moment." Mum responded with a giggle as she sat down on the edge of the bed. I stood to the side of Mum facing her and placed my hand on her shoulder, my rock hard cock was once again inches from her face. She looked down at it and then up at me.

"I'd love to deal with that right now, but I think it's only right that we finish what we started downstairs first."

I pushed her shoulder and she fell backwards onto my bed before shimmying into the middle and towards the headboard so that she was sat up supported by the pillows. As she lay there naked, smiling at me it almost felt like this was completely natural and normal. Almost.

Mum continued to stare at me as she bent her knees and pulled them up towards her chest before spreading her feet apart, exposing herself to me once again. Not once did my gaze stray from her face, not that I was being tested, but I felt it was what she wanted from me. She patted the space on the bed just in front of her pussy to beckon me towards her and I crawled onto the bed and lay between her legs with my head resting on her left inner thigh.

12