The Villa Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raised my head slowly to appreciate her body. First, her shaven pussy, still glistening from my attention earlier. Then to her large breasts, one of which she was now cupping as she gently ran a finger around the rosy skin of her areola. Her chest heaved and I heard her breath quiver as I gazed up at her face. She looked down at me and nodded as she had done downstairs before Dad interrupted us.

I closed my eyes and turned my head to kiss her thigh, slowly working my way up her leg.

"Oh yes Steve, that's good, you don't need to dive right in with a woman. Tease me, caress me, make me want it even more."

I followed her advice. When my trail of kisses reached the edge of her pussy I paused and heard her breathe in sharply as she anticipated my next move. I switched over to her other leg and began to kiss my way up it.

"Ugh, I suppose I only have myself to blame for that." She said with a tone of faux-frustration.

I could only resist for so long though, and was soon exploring the soft, delicate flesh of her labia with my tongue and lips, much to my mother's delight.

Her soft moans turned to enthusiastic squeals as my tongue began to work her clitoris again.

"Yes, Steve! Lick me, lick my clit!"

I briefly looked up to see her vigorously tugging on her nipples, eyes closed as she groaned in ecstasy.

"What a lucky Mum I am to have my son eat my pussy, you are such a good boy." She said it so loud I was sure it was almost purely for the entertainment of my father, who was yet to join us in the bedroom.

"I'm lucky too, not a lot of boys get to have their first time with a total MILF." She laughed as I returned to her nether regions.

My tongue swirled and poked and prodded at her clit. Each movement yielding a moan of approval for my efforts.

"Do that thing you were doing earlier Steve, that was amazing."

I began to flick my tongue across her clit at pace and she immediately responded with a long groan of pleasure.

"Fuck yeah, that's the one Steve, that's what Mummy needs."

I continued to swipe my tongue back and forth, her hips rolling beneath me as she writhed in pleasure. Her dirty talk encouraged me to continue despite my tongue tiring. I hoped that a good performance might give me a chance for this to be more than a one off.

"Chris!" Mum shouted between her groans. "What's taking so long? I thought you'd want to see this."

"Coming!" The muffled reply came from downstairs.

Moments later he burst through the doorway. I looked up at him, his erect dick swinging as he rushed to the side of the bed clutching a couple of beers and Mum's wine glass between his hands.

"Wow." He exclaimed as he looked down at his son nestled comfortably between his wife's legs. "I hope I didn't miss everything?" He asked hopefully.

"Oh no" Mum replied. "Steve has been absolutely wonderful so far, but I wouldn't have wanted you to miss the big finish. I think Steve is about to make his Mum a very happy woman."

She placed a hand onto the back of my head and pushed my face back down onto the hot wetness of her pussy and I quickly resumed manipulating her clit with my tongue. I heard the bottles and glass clink down on the table in the corner of my room before the creak of the wicker chair as Dad sat down to watch his wife enjoy another man's touch.

"That's it Steve, keep it up. Hard and fast, that's how I like it." She said, her sentences punctuated by panting breaths. Her hand closed into a fist on the back of my head, pulling on my hair.

She rolled her hips, forcing my face harder against her pussy, smothering me with a mixture of my saliva and her juices. Mum wailed in pleasure as I continued my tongue wagging.

"Oh fuck Chris, it's so fucking good, he's going to make me cum so hard."

"This is hotter than I'd ever fantasised about, I'm so glad this happened with Steve and not some random guy from the internet." Dad replied, the excitement in his voice was tangible.

"I love it Chris. It's so nasty, so filthy, so perverted..." she paused and let out a long moan before continuing.

"... and yet, it's with the only other man in my life I've loved. It's perfect, and it feels amazing."

I continued to lick, suck, and flick at her clit as she squirmed beneath me. Reaching up, I placed my hands around her hips from beneath her legs and held her firm. She cooed in delight, clearly approving of my assertive move.

"I think it's coming Steve, oh fuck I think it's coming." She said, throwing her head back and releasing a primal grunt.

"Come on Steve, almost there!" Dad enthusiastically encouraged from the corner.

I doubled down on my efforts and began to shake my head from side to side to make up for my tiring tongue as Mum moaned.

"Yes, Steve. Yes yes yes yes yes I'm cumming. Oh fuck. Oh my God. Oh my... Ungh."

Snapping her legs shut around my head she squeezed me as the orgasm wracked through her body. I heard muffled screams as I continued to lick at her pussy. Her hips bucked and her fists slammed against the mattress before clawing at the sheets.

"Chris! Oh my God. Look at me. Ungh. Look at you son. Fuck. He did this."

She let out a final, long, satisfied groan as I felt her legs relax from their vice-like grip around my head. I lifted my head to look up at her, our eyes meeting as she gazed down at me with a dreamy look on her face and flushed cheeks.

"Come up here Steve, hold me."

I followed her request and pushed myself up the mattress and rested my torso on hers, with my head tucked into the nape of her neck, and my arms wrapped tightly around her naked body. It was the kind embrace that we would have last shared well over a decade ago, though in entirely different circumstances, of course.

I noticed Dad staring at us with a smile on his face, pleased to see his fantasy come to life. I had to wonder how long he had hoped for something like this to happen. He broke the silence that filled the room.

"Well Sharon, looks like you enjoyed playing with your young stud."

We both giggled and she planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Don't get jealous Chris, but I don't think I've cum that hard in a long time. Good thing we've got a few more days before the end of the holiday, I'm not finished with Steve yet." Mum reached down between my legs and firmly grabbed my throbbing cock as if it wasn't already perfectly clear what she meant.

"I could watch you two all night, but I think I'm going to head to bed, it's pretty late." Dad got up from the wicker chair and walked towards the door.

"I'll join you Chris" Mum said. I was disappointed, but I knew that our forbidden fun hadn't come to an end for this holiday.

I rolled over on the bed, releasing Mum from my grasp. She shuffled over and sat at the side of the bed as Dad stood behind with a hand on her shoulder.

"Thank you Steve, you've made us both very happy tonight. I love you." Despite her nudity and what had transpired a few minutes ago, it was impossible not to see her as my ever-caring mother.

"I should be thanking you, both of you."

Dad patted her on the shoulder and left my bedroom, "goodnight, Steve."

I stared at Mum in a comfortable silence, not wanting the night to end but knowing I would soon be alone in my room.

"I know you're 21 now, but any chance you'd let me give you a goodnight kiss?" I laughed and nodded.

She crawled over to my side of the bed and I wrapped an arm around her back to hold her close as we kissed. It was gentle and tender, a single long kiss before she pulled away and looked me in the eyes before giving a wicked smile.

Mum turned and moved down my body so that her face hovered inches above my erect cock.

"One goodnight kiss down, one to go." She planted her lips on the fat, crimson head of my penis. She paused and closed her eyes, her lips parted and she began to take my cock into her mouth. I gasped at the warm, wet feeling enveloping my cock and a moan escaped my mouth. Her jaw was wide as her tongue worked its way around my engorged head.

She pulled her mouth off my cock with an exaggerated lip-smacking kiss and tossed her head back as she sat up and shuffled off the edge of the bed. She stood in the doorway looking down at me, her body bathed in the light from the bedside table.

"I just couldn't help myself Steve, I kissed it and I needed more. Sleep well, you're going to need plenty of energy tomorrow." She blew me a kiss and closed the door behind her as she left the room.

The night had flashed by at a blistering pace, moving from one absurd situation to the next without me being able to really take it all in. Now that I was alone I could gather my thoughts and try to process everything that had happened. I flicked off the bedside lamp and lay in the darkness, images of my naked mother running through my mind, and thoughts of what might come tomorrow.

12