The Visiting Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our eyes met again and in that moment I knew what I needed to do. Standing, I lifted Steph to her feet and without speaking we left the living room and the Professor.

"Jim?" my wife tried to speak when we entered the bedroom but it was all she got out before my lips found hers.

We tore each other's clothes off and fell on the bed. Her deep breathes made her body heave and for some reason I had to reach between her legs. I knew what I would find. In fact, I would have been surprised to find otherwise. Still, it was shocking to discover that my beautiful wife had been made sodden, completely and utterly soaked, through the actions of our Chinese visitor.

Having confirmed my suspicions, any control within me vaporized and I rolled onto my wife and pushed my dick easily inside. Stephanie feels good all the time but this time she felt fantastic. For an instant, I wondered if it was just her body or if my mind had been warped by the manipulation I had watched take place. Fortunately, that thought passed and I concentrated on making love to her. She was very excited, as much as I could recall, and with each thrust her body moved seductively beneath me as her passionate sounds filled the room.

The door to the room was behind me and somehow without looking I knew the Professor was watching us. When I saw my wife glance in that direction then quickly look away, I knew my suspicions were correct. Surprisingly, rather than upset me, I found that it added to the strange but exciting situation and began thrusting into Steph harder.

"Ohhh... Jim. What are we doing," she spoke softly into my ear.

"Shhh... don't worry," I replied. By now I was way too excited to deal with the Professor watching.

"Are you sure?" she asked in a whiny almost pleading voice but at the same time I felt her hips rolling and meeting my movements.

"Yes," was my simple response and I purposefully found her lips with mine and started a long, passionate kiss.

"Oh God do it," Steph panted when we finally broke.

"Do what baby?" I intentionally teased.

"Fuck your wife. Fuck me," she moaned. Steph rarely spoke those words and as a result, each time she did was a massive turn on. I started fucking her even harder and faster, which brought a new wave of sexual sounds from her.

It wasn't long before I knew she was on a path towards an orgasm so I concentrated on keeping my movements steady and consistent. Soon, I was rewarded with her cries of pleasure as her body began to spasm beneath me.

"Ohhh... Jim. Ohhh baby... mmm... mmm... ohhh..." she whined. My head was buried in her neck as I tried to hold off my release but looking up, just for a second, I caught her again looking towards the door. It sent me over the edge and with a quick move I pulled out of her just as my cock started sending jets of milky cum over her body.

I fell to her side and we lay there motionless and panting as we tried to catch our breath. I looked towards the door but there was no sign of the Professor so I surmised that he had gone back to the living room once the show was over.

"That was close," Steph finally spoke a minute or so later. She was referring to my ejaculation and the fact that I had barely been able to get my cock out of her before I exploded.

"Sorry, you just felt too good," I responded.

"So did you," she answered. Then after a moment she said, "That was pretty weird."

"I know. Are you okay?" I asked.

"Maybe. I guess," she replied. The way she said it made me think it was intended to illicit from me a response of understanding.

"I'm sorry," I said dutifully, while pulling her body against me and giving her a firm hug.

"You better check on our guest," Steph replied and releasing her I climbed out of bed and pulled on my clothes beginning to wonder how I would face the Professor.

With a quick kiss to Steph, I walked the short distance to the living room and found the Professor was looking at a book and sipping more of the Chinese liquor.

"Perhaps it is time for me to go," he stated. His demeanor indicated to me that he felt somewhat uncomfortable by what had transpired. There was no question it had been a strange situation but, given his role, I was surprised at how he was now reacting. It made me wonder if the liquor affected him too.

I explained that it was best if we called a cab given how much we had to drink. He understood and agreed and so twenty minutes later I was shaking his hand at the front door as he left.

I returned to the bedroom and found that Steph was curled up under the blankets asleep. However, once I crawled in next to her and spooned against her backside I could tell she had woken.

"Are you awake?" I asked softly.

"Mmm... hmm," she replied very faintly.

"Well that certainly doesn't happen every day," I said jokingly, probing for her mood.

"No it doesn't. And now I'm very embarrassed," she answered.

"It's not that bad," I said still hoping I could reduce things.

"I guess that means you like having your wife seen naked in bed having sex," she replied and as she spoke she turned until she was facing me just inches away.

"He watched?" I asked even though I had suspected it.

"Yes, everything. And played with himself through his pants," she explained.

"And yet you had a nice orgasm," I answered.

"Ass," she said while giving me a sharp jab in the ribs.

I started laughing and then moved on top of my wife only getting token resistance. As soon as I entered her we began to make love very slowly. Neither one of us reached a peak but we rocked together until I finally collapsed to her side and we fell asleep.

"You're going to have to take some lessons," Steph stated while I probed at her foot with my fingers trying to mimic what the Professor had done. It was Wednesday, five days since she had received the treatment from our Chinese friend, and several times I had attempted to get her worked up.

"Nothing?" I asked with a hint of frustration.

"It's like you find the spot then it moves and you don't stay with it," she explained.

"Damn. I want to learn the trick. Think of the power I would have!" I said with a laugh.

"It would definitely be a nice if you did," Steph agreed.

"Should we invite the Professor over for another lesson?" I asked with a smile.

The events of the previous weekend had left my wife feeling very vulnerable and she had asked that we skip having him over until she came to grips with her thoughts. I had noticed that the Professor had been acting a bit strange too so I agreed with her.

"Not right now. Not yet," she answered. My question had been meant as a joke but she seemed to have taken it seriously.

Originally, I had thought that being seen naked in bed having sex was the issue she would have the hardest time dealing with. But, as we talked about it, it became clear that her biggest concern was the way she had so easily responded to another man's touch. Not just any man either but a mature man, many years her senior, who she had not been attracted to in any way. I tried to console her by saying that it was just her body responding and she shouldn't let it get in her head but she could only partly accept that view. We had discussed this in some form multiple times over the past few days and, by her body language, it looked like we were going to once more.

"Doesn't it bother you?" she asked. Her question was vague, maybe intentionally so, but I knew where she was going.

"No, it doesn't. It was surprising in some ways but I don't think it's worth dwelling on," I replied.

"Surprised that your wife got hot?" she asked, now clearly fishing.

"Honey, we've discussed this. Yes, that surprised me. Hell I was surprised that there was even such a technique. But come on. It's over. And it was fun in some ways. You have to agree on that. Let's move on," I implored her.

"Are you sure? I mean I feel like I violated our marriage," she replied with tears welling in her eyes. Now it was clear what had been bothering her.

"Oh sweetheart. Don't be crazy. Don't think that way. We did it together. I was right there with you every step so don't think like that at all," I answered while moving next to her and pulling her into my arms.

"Are you sure?" she whimpered softly.

"Yes, I'm sure," I replied instantly while gently stroking the side of her beautiful face.

"I've been so worried. Like I let you down," she spoke while nuzzling her head against my chest.

"You didn't let me down. You've never let me down. Besides, I kind of liked seeing you get excited," I answered sincerely.

"Why?" she asked pushing away slightly and looking into my eyes.

"I don't know. It was different. A little wild. People need to let go and be crazy sometimes. Those are the things they remember," I explained.

"Kiss me," she demanded and I did what I was told holding her in a tight embrace while we explored each other's lips and mouth. When we finally broke, she gave me an impish look and said, "Now get back down there and figure out this foot thing."

Our discussion finally seemed to clear the air although over the next week there were several times I had to give her some reassurance. As the weekend approached, we discussed having the Professor over and agreed that we felt comfortable now with what had occurred. I spoke to him the following day at work and we agreed that the next Friday he would come over. He too seemed to have moved past the awkwardness and was pleased with the invitation.

On Friday morning, I was sitting at my workstation when the HR leader came by and asked me to drop by his office. Now, meeting with HR is rarely a good thing so it was with trepidation I followed him to his office where he closed the door behind us.

"Uhhh... Jim. We have something of an awkward situation that I need to discuss with you and I would ask that you keep this completely confidential," he began.

"Sure, okay," I replied nervously while fidgeting in my chair.

"You are easily the person that's closest to Professor Lok and well... there has been a situation... an allegation really that I need to..." he started to explain then stopped and looked at the floor for several seconds before continuing. "It seems that Andy Kwan and his wife Suzy had a problem with the Professor. Has anything happened out of the ordinary with you? I mean with you and your wife?"

My mind immediately jumped to the foot manipulation the Professor had performed and our subsequent sex. I fought to hold myself together and keep from blushing and quickly gauged how to respond before deciding I would play innocent.

"No sir. I think nothing. I mean I'm not sure what you're talking about but nothing out of the ordinary has occurred," I lied.

"I see well that's good to know," he responded.

"Can you be more specific?" I asked now gaining some courage.

The HR Director took a deep breath before speaking, "An allegation has been made that the Professor attempted to get Andy's wife to come to his hotel for sex."

Of course, I knew Andy and Suzy. They were about the same age as us and we often would end up together at functions. Suzy was a petite and very cute Asian woman who worked for a bank. Like us, they had not yet started a family.

"I see. I mean wow that's strange. No, I don't know anything about that," I replied a bit too quickly.

"Your wife hasn't mentioned anything?" he asked.

"Nothing," I immediately responded but this time I felt myself blushing.

"Okay, well that's good to know. Please keep this to yourself. It's very awkward for everyone and we need to handle things delicately," he said then stood and guided me from his office.

That horny old bastard was my first thought as soon as I was alone in the hall. My mind immediately began thinking about what all he might have done or tried to do. He had been very popular, receiving many social requests, since he arrived. Having seen the foot thing with my wife there was no doubt in my mind that he had tried something with Suzy. However, I wondered what other women in the company he had hit on that, like my wife, weren't talking. I debated as to whether I should mention it to Steph but decided that it was better for the time being just to keep it to myself.

Friday afternoon turned out to be a disaster. I got called into a meeting late that kept me in the office until well past five, which was just as well because as soon as I got free there was a message from my wife explaining that her car had a flat.

The Professor and I beat my wife home and I poured him a glass of the white wine he liked and we chatted in the small kitchen about work and China until Steph arrived thirty minutes later.

"What a day!" she exclaimed as soon as she stepped inside. The look on her face made both of us laugh and she soon joined in.

"I'm sorry sweetie," I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Go get the bags out of the car," she directed shoving me towards the back door.

When I returned, she was already working on dinner. Having shed her shoes, she was still in her stylish, dark pencil skirt and a long sleeve white blouse while bustling about. Amazingly, with only slight help from me, she quickly put together a very nice dinner. We consumed it quickly and even though I offered to clean while she relaxed she shooed us out. Finally, twenty minutes later she joined us in the living room carrying a freshly opened bottle of wine.

"Your dinner was very nice. Thank you," the Professor said in his heavy accent. What came through clearly, as always, was his sincerity, which pleased my wife greatly.

"You're very welcome," she answered with a smile and a slight nod.

Steph had taken a place between us on the couch and it wasn't long before we were engaged in a lively discussion. With the problems she had encountered, she hadn't had time to grab a movie so we were left with old-fashioned conversation. Fortunately, Steph loved to ask him questions about China, particularly his home province and his work, which the Professor always seemed happy to answer. As far as I could tell, there were no lingering uncomfortable feelings from anyone concerning his last visit.

After almost an hour of banter and drinking, a lull occurred in the conversation. After a period of silence, Professor Lok leaned forward, looked at me and then spoke.

"Your wife is very beautiful," he said with a serious expression as if he was stating a scientific principal.

Steph looked at me quickly then down between her feet and then back at me again before I answered, "Yes, she is."

"Okay, okay. Let's change the subject," she quickly interjected.

"Why? It's true," I answered. My response brought soft chuckles from Professor Lok.

"Stop it. You're embarrassing me," my wife spoke with a hint of concern in her voice.

"It is quite true," Professor Lok added in his stilted English.

"Okay, Professor tell me about growing up in China and your family," my wife asked trying hard to redirect the conversation.

The Professor did in fact, recognizing her discomfort, engage in a conversation where he described his upbringing and answered the follow on questions she asked. I found it all very cute and also amazing as it was the Professor who had created the awkward moment but now was reaping the attention of Steph. I let them converse for a while before I decided to interject with a question I knew would cause my wife some angst.

"Professor, why do you find my wife beautiful?" I asked.

"Jim!" Steph quickly exclaimed but I purposefully looked past her and made eye contact with him.

"Ahhh... a very good question. She has a very pleasing disposition, is quite attractive and I can tell her soul is very caring, very loving and wise. A wonderful combination that makes her beautiful," he said in a slow deliberate cadence. He was able to say it without stumbling or searching for his words, which was uncommon for him. I sensed that Steph was mesmerized by his description as she just stared at him without speaking.

"I think you are entirely correct," I responded after a few seconds. Just long enough for the message to sink in.

She looked at me with her big brown doe eyes and I knew that his words had completely captivated her. He could have probably asked for anything at that moment and had his way. Instead, we all sat in silence with the seconds turning into minutes before I finally spoke.

"So, Professor. Can you show me how to do the foot massage?" I asked trying not to laugh.

Before I spoke, I knew what Steph's reaction would be so I wasn't surprised when I felt her punch me in the shoulder.

"You jerk. Y'all were being so wonderful and you ruined it," she chastised me.

"Ahhh... that is an interesting technique to know," he spoke, which brought our attention to him.

"Can you teach me?" I asked still trying to tease Steph.

"Yes, teach him please. He needs to learn things," she offered to my detriment.

Steph's words actually caused me to bristle a bit and I responded, "Let's go. I'm ready."

I moved where I was kneeling in front of her ready to start. The Professor looked at me awkwardly at first but after a brief hesitation he joined me. I was trying to avoid eye contact with my wife but it wasn't long before I couldn't help it and looked up. The best way to describe her look was comical annoyance, which I took to mean I was free to go ahead but she wasn't expecting much.

The Professor lifted my wife's left foot into his hands gently and then taking her heel into his left hand placed his thumb against the bottom of her foot and pressed. At first, he seemed to be searching and Steph showed no reaction. However, moments later he apparently found what he was looking for because my wife made a noticeable response.

"Take her foot in your hand like this. Search for the magical spot. Find it but don't attack it," the Professor coached me in a quite serious tone. I did as instructed searching for something that would indicate I was on the right track.

"What am I looking for?" I asked as I probed.

"A feeling. You will feel it in your fingers," he explained.

I searched for several minutes feeling increasingly stupid and futile but suddenly I came across something and just as he had described a feeling shot through my thumb into my own body. At the same instant, I noticed Steph squirm slightly.

"Yes, you are close. Now very gently you must maintain contact with the feeling," he told me.

Suddenly, I was serious and focused on his words and trying to use all my senses to keep a connection with the feeling her foot was providing. It was difficult and to do it I found I needed to block out all external influences and all thought. In moments I would be connected and then it would disappear then reappear once more. It was like learning to ride a bicycle and after probably twenty minutes or so I was able to maintain some minimal connectivity.

"Yes, you are doing well," the Professor told me. His words were encouraging but it was when I looked up and saw Steph pleading with her eyes that I felt empowered. Her look let me know I was doing something right.

"I'm getting tired," I told him. It was true. The required concentration was beginning to drain my strength.

"Rest then," he replied. The Professor had been merely holding her foot while he let me take the lead in eliciting a response.

Now he set her foot on the floor as I did and we sat back and looked at Steph. I could tell she had been a bit aroused from my machinations but was still firmly in control of herself and she stared back at us with a smile.

"Know any other tricks?" I asked Professor Lok with a laugh.

"Many," he responded. His face was calm but in his eyes I could see a fire.

"Like what?" I asked.

"These are more aggressive. They are meant only for a couple," he explained.

"Then how do you learn?" I asked.