The Visiting Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you think so?" she countered.

The Professor was quickly back with the small bottle, which he handed to my wife. She turned it in her hand and studied the label. I couldn't see anything distinguishable about it and I wondered why she kept it so long.

"Do the drops go in the mouth?" I asked.

"In the mouth and other sensitive places," he replied.

"So I have to be naked?" Steph asked. The sound of her voice made me think she was seriously considering it.

"It is preferred," the Professor answered.

"Well shit," my wife spat then stood and began undressing.

I quickly jumped up, closed the blinds and turned off the TV. Then I sat back down and watched the strip show. I realized the Professor had seen her naked before. Hell, he had even fucked her. But, it was still stirring and as her body came into view I felt my dick getting hard.

"Now what?" she asked standing naked before us. As always, I was amazed at the perfection of her body.

The Professor directed her to lay on the couch face up and once she was settled he had her open her mouth, lift her tongue and he slowly let two drops of the fluid fall. From there, he moved to her small nipples that I could see were completely erect. It appeared she was getting excited already. He put a small drop on each nipple and as I watched a bit ran down into her cleavage. Next came her vagina where, after having her open her legs, he used his fingers on his left hand to spread her labia then with the right let a drop fall onto her clit where it quickly disappeared. The last spot was the most interesting. He had her turn over and unceremoniously he spread her butt cheeks and placed a drop on her puckered anus.

Surprisingly, Steph had remained silent during the entire sequence and when he was finished she turned and sat up giving us a great view of her firm breasts.

"How long does it take?" I asked the Professor suddenly realizing I didn't know what to expect.

"Maybe, a few minutes," he responded.

"Tell us when you feel something," I said to my wife. A sense of modesty had come over her and she was starting to get dressed.

"I feel flushed," she announced ten minutes later as she sat fully dressed. As soon as the words came out, I saw her neck and shoulders turn red.

"Yes, very good," the Professor said.

Shortly after, we watched as she began to fidget. Slightly at first, it increased until she was having a hard time being still. In addition, her breathing seemed to be getting labored.

"My heart is pounding," she announced.

"And between your legs? In your treasure?" he asked.

"Yes," she instantly answered.

"Perhaps it is better with your clothes off," the Professor suggested.

It must have made sense to my wife because she quickly began take them off again. When she was nude, we could see that she was flushed from her neck to her waist. She sat with her chest thrust forward like a peacock advertising with its tail. In addition, her squirming gave us occasional glimpses of her pussy, which was clearly very wet.

"Seems to be working," I said sarcastically.

"Yes, let's go to bed," my wife answered and tried to get me to stand.

"Wait. You will be rewarded if you wait," the Professor said in a firm voice and put his hand out indicating for me to stop. It was the most direct I had ever seen him.

I took his advise and remained seated, which frustrated Steph but over the next few minutes I learned the meaning of his words as my wife's arousal grew higher until she began pulling on her nipples and rubbing her pussy openly before us.

"Please, Jim... please..." she whined now reduced to begging for sex.

With a nod from our guest, I stood and Steph jumped up to follow me the short distance to our bedroom. She pulled at my clothes, actually making it difficult to undress, and when I was naked we climbed on the bed where Steph directed me to fuck her with no preliminaries.

She climaxed very quickly, screaming out in a painful joy as the feeling washed through her. When it was over, her manic arousal calmed considerably and I was able to stop and put on a condom before finishing.

The Professor had watched from the doorway then returned to the living room when we were done. I held Steph as she seemed to be drifting off and thought about the strong effect of the substance. Steph was right. We could make a fortune with this stuff.

We had been resting for about twenty minutes when I felt her start to move. Just a bit at first, it increased until like before she was squirming.

"It's coming back!" she said to me.

"What honey?" I asked with confusion.

"The feeling. God I'm getting horny again," she explained.

Over the next ten minutes her arousal built until it was at the level prior to her orgasm. She pulled me back on top of her and even though I wasn't completely recovered I was stiff enough to penetrate. Steph was pushing me to go fast and I tried to accommodate but she couldn't quite reach a climax and after several minutes I had to slow.

"Jim, come on baby... please..." she whimpered.

"I'm trying Steph," I answered.

After catching my breath I started again moving fast, which brought squeals of pleasure from her. The problem became that I was getting to a release faster than her and yet every time I tried to slow to let the feeling pass she would push to start again. I tried hard to hold back but when I felt my balls begin to tighten I knew it was going to happen.

"Shit... shit..." I cried out pulling from her at the last second letting a small stream of semen land on her tummy.

"Jim! Damn... put it back..." she demanded.

"Let me lick you," I answered and dropped my head between her legs.

"I licked her furiously and it seemed to work. Her hands went to the back of my head and she rolled in response to my attention. She was breathing hard and strange grunts and moans kept coming out.

"I need to cum baby... make me cum..." she pleaded.

It took several minutes and my jaw was getting sore but I sensed she was getting to a good place and soon thereafter, with her hands pushing against the back of my head, her back arched pushing her pussy hard against my face almost smothering me as her body was wracked by an orgasm. Once more, as soon as her release came, she calmed and let me curl up next to her.

"God, you are so turned on," I whispered.

"I've never cum like this," she replied in faint voice.

Thirty minutes later she started to writhe and moan again as her arousal returned. It was like the chemicals released in her climax would temporarily thwart the aphrodisiac but once they dissipated she needed sex again. I was about to go find the Professor but I saw that he was lurking near the doorway.

"How long does the stuff last?" I asked him with a certain amount of distress.

"Perhaps, four hours or until it has been achieved?" he answered.

"Until what is achieved?" I asked.

"Until she has been mated. The substance is for mating. When it is achieved a hormone is released, which blocks the effects," he explained.

"Are you kidding? My wife has to get pregnant for it to stop?" I yelled at him. It was a piece of information that would have been nice to know a couple hours ago.

"Oh no... no Jim," Steph cried out digging her fingernails into my arm.

"Look Steph. You got to fight it. I'll be here with you and hold you. It's just a few more hours," I said. It was going to be closer to three but I wanted to be hopeful.

"I'll try," she said pulling tightly against me.

But, it wasn't long before I felt her hips moving and I could tell she was trying to find my dick. I found her pussy with my hand and started rubbing her hoping to bring some relief that would get us through the ordeal. It did help a little but it wasn't enough and soon she was trying to get me back inside.

"Can't you do it just for a little while?" she begged.

I was able to enter her but I didn't last long before my spent dick completely deflated. Once again, I dropped my head between her legs hoping that my tongue would suffice. It took every ounce of energy I had and my jaw and tongue were aching when Steph finally achieved a mini-climax. Even though small, it appeared to work. However, I had no idea what I was going to do if her arousal returned. Spent, I pulled myself next to her and promptly passed out.

In the distant fog of my brain, I could hear sounds, strange sounds that I couldn't make out. But, they were enough to lift me to a state of semi-consciousness and reaching for my wife found her squirming and moaning.

"Honey?" I asked.

"Do something," she demanded.

I was exhausted and instinctively knew I wouldn't last long. I had an answer but I didn't like it and I was sure Steph wouldn't either.

"Steph... what about the Professor? I asked in a low voice.

"Jim, can't you... can't you once more? I can get on top," she whimpered.

"I don't think so sweetie," it was a pained admission. To basically tell your wife you can't make love to her anymore and that someone else will have to finish the job.

"Are you okay with it?" she asked.

"I don't think we have a choice but it's okay. It's not your fault," I replied.

"Okay..." she replied in a tiny voice.

I got out of bed to find our visitor and practically ran into him in the hall where he was standing naked. It was like he knew this time he would get his chance. Like before, his cock had the stiffness of a teenager's and was pointed almost straight up. This time I saw that he was uncircumcised and the head, fully protruding from his foreskin, was a bright pink, almost red color.

Without speaking, he stepped by me and entered our room. As soon as Steph saw him, she opened her legs, inviting her soon to be lover in a desirous way. He wasted no time and was climbing onto the bed when I took a condom from the nightstand and handed it to him. Looking at the wrapper like he didn't know what it was, it was my wife who took it, pulled the device from the package and rolled it onto his ready tool.

I expected that he would plunge quickly into her but he leaned forward, with his cock just touching the inside of her thigh, and began sucking on her nipples. However, Steph's body was demanding sex and I watched the erotic show of her trying to move her body so that her pussy would make contact. Unfortunately, for her, the angle was all wrong and she never came close. Finally, the Professor took pity and took his dick in his hand, forcing it down while he lowered his hips. A deep grunt of satisfaction came from my wife as he pushed his way in.

The Professor fucked her in a nice steady pace ignoring her pleas to go faster. After a while, she quieted and I could tell she was getting into his rhythm. Watching, I knew that he was proceeding as a marathon runner while I had acted like a sprinter. He was going to proceed even and steady being the one that was still fucking her at the finish line. I had essentially just experience the tortoise and hare story with my wife's pussy being the race in question.

Feeling left out, I tried to take Steph's hand and hold it to let her know I was there and that I loved her. Taking it from where it rested on the Professor's arm, I could now see between their bodies and watched as her breasts jiggled in a rotating motion in time to the thrusts she was receiving.

"Oh Jim... it feels good..." her head turned towards me when I squeezed her hand and she spoke as if each word took effort.

"I love you... it's okay... just let go..." I said hoping to assuage any guilt.

"Thank you..." I saw the words form on her lips but no sound came forth.

After that, her eyes kind of glazed over and the strength in her hand went away. I let it go and it wasn't long until it was back on her lover's arm. The only sounds in the room were her whines and moans and a slight squeaking of the bed.

Relentlessly, he took my wife and several minutes later I noticed her whines becoming more urgent and her moans more extended. She was definitely getting there I thought and I actually felt some relief that it wasn't me in some contorted way doing the work.

Steph's small climax like the others was enough to bring her under control. So, we get more time off the clock I thought. Couple more times and maybe we would be through it. As soon as they finished, the Professor rolled to her side with her ass pulled against him and I saw him lift her leg and flex his hips. There was a little cry from my wife that confirmed my suspicions that he had re-entered her. With his arm over her waist, they settled and soon I could tell Steph was napping. I took the opportunity to do the same.

The movement of the bed woke me. I looked over and saw that my wife was joined again with our guest. Her legs were wrapped around him and he was fucking her with the same deliberate pace. They were very quiet and when I looked closer I saw that the Professor had his head next to her and was speaking soft words into her ear that I couldn't make out. Steph would occasionally nod her head up and down signaling her agreement. It went on for minutes and I couldn't think what in the world he would be saying. It didn't look like lovers' talk - it was more like something was being explained.

Finally, he rose on his arm over my wife and her hands moved to his arm. Now her sounds came as a constant stream of gasps and grunts in time with the strong fucking she was receiving. He seemed content to let his cock do the work and there was no breast play or attempts to kiss her.

"Steph how are you doing?" I asked informing them I was awake.

"Ohhh... it feels so good. So hot..." she whimpered in response. It was like she was in a different world. Even though she turned her head towards me I don't think her eyes ever focused.

"What's hot honey? His cock?" I asked thinking it was the same as what she told me last time.

"Yesss... so good... so hot..." she moaned.

"Okay baby. Just enjoy," I said wanting to be supportive.

"Mmmm... hmmm... oh God it's so good... it's doing something to me," she out in a single pent up breath.

"What's it doing Steph?" I replied.

"Ummm... ahhh... it's uhhh... it's getting me ready," she grunted out and I saw her legs wrap tighter around the Professor's waist. Right then, she was all his.

Her passion continued to rise and her arms went from his arms and wrapped his neck. Her sounds became more urgent and insistent letting us know she was headed towards an orgasm that didn't look like it would be small. Just as she was about at the point of no return, with her legs high in the air and her moans filling the room, the Professor suddenly pulled out but quickly flipped her onto her knees then was back inside. It couldn't have taken more than five seconds and Steph lost little of her momentum.

Although now, the deliberate pace was replaced by a full hammering onslaught of her sloppy pussy. It didn't take long.

"Ohhh... ohhh fuck... fuck... oh fuck me!" she cried out and I watched her hands pull on the mattress cover and her eyelids begin to flutter. Topping it off was the drool that ran over her lips and onto the bed.

The Professor kept his deep hammering going and just as she reached the peak he reached for her nipples and pulled them violently while pinching hard.

"AYYYEEE... FUCK... OH FUCK ME... DO IT... DO IT... CUM... CUM..." she screamed loudly. She looked possessed. Not at all like the woman I knew as my wife.

"Ahhhh..." Came a simple satisfied sound from the Professor like one might do after drinking water on a hot day.

The Professor was still holding her nipples but pinching less intently. He was using his arms, squeezed into her sides, to hold her up. When he let go, she immediately collapsed onto the bed separating their bodies and for the first time I realized he wasn't wearing a condom. The stringy substance attached to his cock let me know that he had ejaculated into my wife.

"Shit Steph," I yelled but she was out of it and didn't respond.

The Professor looked at me without moving and I had to shove him from between her legs so I could take up position because at that moment all I could think about was cumming into my wife too. Of course, she was easy to enter and I pushed forward but when I was almost completely in I felt something in my way that felt like the consistency of dough. The word sloppy could barely describe how wet and open she was but nonetheless I fucked her fast and soon added my semen to the sordid cocktail.

When I rolled off my wife, the Professor climbed back on to the bed and turned her so he could enter her from behind again. I was too emotionally spent to react and fell asleep knowing that my wife's pussy was filled with an unprotected cock.

She didn't wake after that and all three of us slept until the sun was streaming in the room. I could see that they were still connected and he had his hand covering one of her breasts. Quietly, I got up, went to the kitchen, and made some coffee.

They didn't show for another hour and I fought the urge to check on them. It was Steph who appeared first wearing her robe, looking disheveled and tired and wreaking of sex. She took the coffee I offered but I neither of us were in talkative mood so we sipped it in silence.

The Professor finally appeared dressed and looking surprisingly chipper. After pouring some "to go" cups, there was an awkward good-bye to Steph and I drove him to his hotel. When I got back, Steph was in the shower and the bed linen was in the washing machine.

I lay down on the couch and started watching TV and my wife joined a little later fresh from her shower and wrapped in a large towel.

"Are you okay?" she asked me before I could ask her.

"I guess. I'm still thinking about it all though. How about you," I answered.

"Other than being so sore I can barely walk, I'm doing okay," she replied.

We puttered around the house for the rest of the day, took a nap then watched some TV before going to bed early. It was then they we returned to the events of the previous night.

"I guess that stuff really worked," I brought up.

"Seems so," she agreed.

"What was he saying to you when he was whispering into your ear? I asked. That part of the night I couldn't understand and wanted some information.

"When?" she asked.

I described waking up and witnessing the interaction but Steph said she couldn't recall. Although I was certain that wasn't entirely true, I dropped the subject. We also skirted around the fact that the Professor had ejaculated into her unprotected body. It seemed both of us wanted to let some issues stay off the table.

"What's that on your finger? I asked my wife days later. There was something black, about the size of a BB between the first and second knuckle on her ring finger.

"It's nothing," she replied and tried to move away.

"What is it?" I asked now very curious. I followed her until I cornered her in the kitchen and took her hand to inspect.

"The Professor did it," she replied. I could sense embarrassment in her voice.

"How? When?" I asked very surprised.

"That night. When you were sleeping. He had a small kit in his bag and he did it at the table," she explained.

"What? I thought we saw everything in the bag? Why did he do it? Why did you let him?" I asked now very confused.

"I guess not," she answered ignoring the other questions.

"Why?" I asked again.

"He said it would keep us connected," she replied with the same embarrassed tone.

"But, why did you let him?" I asked.

"He said he would have sex with me again if I did," she whispered with shame in her voice.

The Professor came over several times after that night but there were no further sexual encounters. Eventually, it came time for him to go and after a nice farewell party; I drove him to the airport the next day. As we pulled into the parking garage, he reached into his bag and pulled out a laboratory bottle about the size of a soda can.