All Comments on 'The Visitor'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
shang40shang40over 8 years ago
faithful but horny wife

Guest in sexy cunt of wife is best

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
They all liked it...but...

They all liked it, so no problem in there...but the friend being a dominant man wouldn't let it be a one time experience...The other thing that didn't feel right was this couple still in theirs 20's already need to spice things...However a usual story for LW...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thanks for the flashback

sure can recall several late night parties when most guests had gone.. enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a slut whore is a slut whore no matter how many rings she wears

now that it has begun may he and she enjoy her STDS and HIV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts.

So when does hubby get his fantasy of another woman, or was this his gay fantasy also. What happens when ole Dave calls the slut up or tells everybody at work about this. Another stupid story that would ruin a marriage not make it better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1 star!

Not one good thing in this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
People Can be So Stupid

Why are all you Anonymous people so pissy? If you don't like wives fucking other men, why are you reading "Loving Wives" stories? Just because YOU don't like it does't mean others can't enjoy, if that's what they all agree to. I myself never thought I would be into it, but my guy and I have been exploring this a bit and its very hot to us. This author isn't telling you what to do in the bedroom, just writing a story for enjoyment. And yes, some people find it hot. That said, this story is like a 3-1/2 stars for me - as the sex was good, but needed to be longer and pay off a bit more. It also needed an editor- a few misspellings always drive me a little nuts, but a nice overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She felt "proud" of herself?

Okay this is fiction. But even fiction has to be in touch with reality to be either plausible or interesting or entertaining. These are disgusting characters. Doing implausible, ludicrous things. And talking such ridiculous dialogue that I had to laugh at how bad it was. What was fun to read here? No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More BTB and Consequence stories!

@ Anon Because there are a lot of consequence and BTB stories in LW and the % of these stories decreased recently!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love the story

hope you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bla Bla Bla...!

100.000.000 times read here the same old stupid stuff. There is no fantasy and creativity - only stupidity and unimaginativeness with these authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

VERY, VERY HOT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why are all you Anonymous people so pissy?

Ya mean like you?

<P>

"Just because YOU don't like it does't mean others can't enjoy,..."

<P>

I wonder if, as you were writing that, if there was a glimmer of realization that the same concept could be applied to you. Just because YOU like it doesn't mean others have to like it. You like it? Fine. Others don't like it? Fine.

<P>

After going on and one, slamming others for not liking the story, only then did you actually say anything about the story. They, on the other hand, commented on the story.

<P>

If they're pissy, what does that make you? It makes you a hypocrite.

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500over 8 years ago
Most erotic story I've read in LW in quite a while.

This is the most erotic story I've read in LW in quite a while. There are plenty of spelling and other gramatical errors in this story, but from reading your other stories, I know you can do better in that regard...please do so from now on. I gave you five stars based entirely on it being the most erotic story of the day.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Dumb Story**

Wasted my time and I did not even finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

Reminds of years ago with my wife &amp; my friend Johannes.4A

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Loved this sexy story. Got my dick hard as hell. Felt good playing and reading. Keep it and us up!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Cleaning Dave

I love the story and I'd love to be the one cleaning Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I've been bad and need to turn myself in...anyone want to punish me? add me on �kyp3 babydollsarah182

thebuffalothebuffaloover 8 years ago

Outstanding. You've certainly earned five stars.

robertlrobertlover 8 years ago
Hot!

Loved the story, well written and sounds so true and did I say hot?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 8 years ago
Loved the story....

One of my favorite fantasies ... stopped too soon, though... :)

WoodyKCWoodyKCover 8 years ago
more losers

enough said

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot

Made me hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 2?

Very good story. Sure hope there is a Chapter 2 in the very near future. Very HOT!

playman64playman64over 8 years ago
Love it

Yet another hot story, I really enjoy reading and jacking off for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
husband is not straight, he sucked another guys cum.

So what kind of man likes this stuff, bi or gay, someone who would rather watch than fuck his wife, someone with no pride or self esteem, someone who doesn't care that everyone he works with will know what kind of man he is. Ya I can see how this would excite some of you.

bklyn_40bklyn_40over 8 years ago
Amazed

First -To those who left negative feedback ONLY because you don't like this type of story: WTF is wrong with you? If you don't like the content, DONT READ IT!!! If you must, at least give feedback on writing style, grammar, etc.

Second - If you really don't like it, WHY are you reading stories in this category? Why do you continue to read when you realize it's a topic you don't like?

My Comment to the Author: HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey bkln_40

Tell me rocket scientist. How you can tell if you like a story without reading it? Guess what moron? Is your the only opinion matters What a dumb ass.BTW I guess you like slurping another man's cum out of your wife don't you Putz

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF

is wrong with you people that get off on this trash. Bunch of fucking sickos. This author doesn't write anything but trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
H O T

I have fucked my wife once after a black man filled her with his cock and loads of cum ,, It was the best fuck of my life ,, so slippery and smooth ,, Would like more times if she would ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story! Keep writing and ignore the moral police who read and then get offended. Love your style. I've played both roles, bull and cuck, but prefer cuck. It is much more sexually satisfying. If you can take the negative feedback have hubby suck her and her lover clean. That is when true submission starts. When he finally takes hubby in the ass while he cleans his wife it is totally complete. I am not there yet but my wife's lover has fucked me privately. He says she will understand but I'm afraid of the risk. We practice safe anal but the thought of her watching him fuck me is too nerve wracking. We can't go back from where we are now but ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why?

The more and more gay people step into the publicity to admit they are gay. Why do not the cucks and hotwives step into the publicty to admit they are cuck-hot wife couples? 47F

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Aroused

"This author doesn't write anything but trash," said the comment. Oh, yeah! I'm going right to your hot author page and read more!

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaover 8 years ago

Behind the kitchen counter was a nice cerebral element.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very sexy

Great story. It got me very hard and horny

ImstillfunImstillfunabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks. That made me laugh.

It's been a busy day. Needed that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Needs work

This is a popular theme. My feeling is that if the wife is willing, there is no conflict.

Most stories have some sort of conflict. Even James Bond, whose adventures have so many gadgets, is always on the edge of a disaster.

It would seem more believable to me if there is some sort of coercion; some reason for the wife to go along with this. This is the cusp of the story; why would she do it?

That is your job as the author; to come up with a believable plot.

Let me know if you rewrite it.

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Anony needs a rape story

I find it amusing that the most recent anon is upset it isn't more of a rape story. The wife is uncertain, but goes along because she's turned on and he's upset that she wasn't forced. I guess that says all we need to know about his fantasies about women.

ChalkyCanberra1970ACTChalkyCanberra1970ACTover 7 years ago
Okay

Okay imstillfun, three times in one night is too much for me from reading your stories lol. I'm too old and need to sleep haha, loved it. 5 again, 😊

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
Good short story

For a short story you squeezed a bunch in. 5 from me but while it is a common fantasy to share as my wife and I do, there is a bit more emotional struggle coming from a first time sharing.

johnny1705johnny1705about 7 years ago
Hot

Silly negative comments! I loved the story! Lots of detail stuffed into such a short story. Hope there will be more coming!

isubmit2uisubmit2uabout 7 years ago
Wish it was me!!

I need a husband like Ted that would share me and allow me to be the slut I am instead of the 'good girl' it may be believed I should be. That is so needed by so many women. Please write more of this!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
nice work!

I just read this one for the first time. You do an amazing job of painting the picture of the sexy wife anticipating her first wild adventure. I know you don't do sequels, but this one could have had you getting spit roasted - you had already talked about it - or giving up both your hot holes for the guys! How about a new story?

Mefish35Mefish35about 7 years ago
Five stars

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Unadulterated and talentless Garbage ! "1*" !!

This writer should be in an asylum for insane ! Bitch,you have serious problems.

isubmit2uisubmit2ualmost 7 years ago
Loving it!!

I keep reading this story... I need to find this version of 'Ted' to be my husband. So hot!! Keep writing themes like this. People would be surprised how many women want this in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
*5*

I loved the story. The dialog makes it so hot. I hoe you keep writing these types of stories. You are my favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1 star

worthless trash

HeatseekingmoisturemissleHeatseekingmoisturemisslealmost 7 years ago
Very hot.

I had a similar experience at a younger age. Very intense. You describe the sexual tension very well. Love it.

spunky2spunky2over 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Wonderful story! I would so love to have a similar experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Well written, erotic, and based on my experience, very believable.

Perks40Perks40over 6 years ago
Good

Looking at some of the comments, there is no pleasing some people, l though it was good.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
I'm usually not

a fan of cuckold stories but as they go, this was a good one.

Stonewall1954Stonewall1954over 6 years ago
Similar Experience

As a young man in the 70's, I played guitar in a band, the drummer's wife welcomed me when I was visiting his home. He was suppose to be there but she told me at first he would be along in an hour. Shortly after while offering me a beer, she told me she wanted to suck my cock, then leaned close to me and whispered "he is in the bedroom watching us with the door cracked open". I glanced toward the door and did in fact see his sneaker by the opening, the same one I always watched thumping on the basement drum. When I saw it move slightly, I knew he was there. She lowered my zipper and as she did so, very softly told me that he wanted me to fuck her while he watched. I knew him for quite a long time and knew he was strange, she was beautiful and had a buxom like nobody else so I found myself not able to refuse. After I hardened up from her sexy lips, I bent her over the table and raised up her skirt finding her panty-less. I inserted my hardened cock then surprising me, she called to him and he came out slowly. Not a word was spoken and I felt elated when he was smiling as he entered. It was the one and only time that happened but it was so erotic that through life to my old age I've never forgotten as if it were yesterday. He could not have children but they have a very healthy full grown handsome son now who was born 9 months after the incident. Now I understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need

More the story really came to life at a good pace but just when you came to the best part it ended. Would love to read more especially about Ted's sloppy seconds and how he loved feeling it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story!

Dave is a lucky stud. So is hubby. I lov the way you tell a tale of a hot sexy babe giving in to her inner slut and getting ramed after she does. Hope my lady gives me this opportunity!

I gave it 5 stars. A great re-read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

Very EROTIC.

Yes, it is PORNOGRAPHIC. I like pornographic stories.

One can use it as stroke material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
5 Star

Great loving wife story. I especially like how Dave helps her let go, "It's OK. Let her out. It's what Ted wants. Its what I want. You know it's what you want." - and insisting she say what she is and what she wants (before she gets it). Very hot - even the ending. I held off (expecting a little more), so I would have liked to read a little more, but I’m not complaining. 5 STARS

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsalmost 5 years ago
Complete shit.

Why bother to marry?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ [5 (4.85/5=97%)]! VERY REALISTIC & VERY EROTIC, 2-IN-1!

I believe this story is based on one or several true life experiences. Many people experienced something similar in real life.

Imstillfun managed to tell us a complete story on half a page, which can not be achieved without a very good writing craft.

At a big party years ago my 1st wife disappeared for at least 30 minutes & was nowhere to be seen. The guy she danced with just before she disappeared was missing too.

She had the audacity to reappere at the party together with the same guy. I saw them by the bar. She grabbed a beer & walked toward me; she French kissed me in public & gave me a beer. I took the beer, kissed her hand, & said thank you. She asked me if it would be OK with me if she dances some more. "You know how much I love to dance... Thank you. You are the best husband in the world."

As they danced to slow music, I could not but notice the guy was sporting a hard-on. He whispered something in her ear & kissed her on the cheek. She instantly looked in my direction & blew me a kiss.

All along my mind was foggy or something. I was aware I was supposed to stop her then & there but i felt paralysed. I was mesmerized by what i was witnessing, i was unable to act. I felt I was in a hypnotic trance of sorts. Last but not least important, I was turned on by her behavior which was unbecoming of a married woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That was one for your horny fans!!

Like always, a wife turns suddenly to become a slut and the husband is always the idiotic cuckold! Thats the basic for your unambitious stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great stuff

One small suggestion. You cum too often. It loses value when it's happening over and over in such a short time span. I get the intent and many may disagree with me, and I imagine you do too, and that's fine. I think you write great stories. I only say that I think it should build up and when the climax (or two) happens, the focus should be on the other man's cock making it happen and how it contrasts with the husband's penis. Just a thought, and I know you dip your toe in that. I'll just shut up, because you impress me. Thanks! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love (❤) this story, gave it a 5 (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐)! The story was intelligently conceived & masterfully crafted. A must-read if you are into friend-fucks-wife stories.

Excerpt from the story:

(Quoute:) All of a sudden I felt Dave's hand in my thigh. It was electric. I stopped talking. Ted asked me if I was OK. I looked at him and could see he knew where Dave's hand was.

I looked at Dave and he said to Ted, "Your wife has such soft skin."

Ted said, "Yes she does. It's amazing." (Unquote.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wish

Yup, I'd like to watch my wife get fucked by another man. She certainly has no interest in being fucked by me. She won't suck my dick and looks off into the distance when, maybe once a month she will jerk me off till I take over and finish. z

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaover 3 years ago

Awesome...just fucking awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think Ted and Dave should DP her! I gave it 5 stars. Ted is one lucky guy! Sequel? Dave comes back over and they DO DP her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a five star story! It is both erotic and true to life, two-in-one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought that the story was hot but you could have made it hotter if you wrote it this way.................

I leaned over the counter and spread my legs.

Dave said, "What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me," I whispered, "But I'm not on the pill and I'm fertile right now."

Dave teased me. "You better say that louder so your husband can also hear you."

"I want you to fuck me," I said loudly but not the rest, Ted always wore a condom so I figured it was up to him to offer one to Dave................................................

Just continue from there and maybe add some extra spice where needed.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Anon I thought,

16 year olds aren’t supposed to be reading this stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

CUCK HUSBAND

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written, as usual. I'd love to bring a visitor home with this outcome. You do a fabulous job of build up, and have a terrific ability to flip the switch to inferno hot sex. I loved the mental image of her coming out from around the counter, nude from the waist down , with "the visitor" s cum dripping out of her. I think most guys, if their honest, would love to watch their wives get fucked.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

Awesome story!!! So hot! I love when she was behind the counter looking at her husband while getting fucked.

JOHNKEY2222JOHNKEY2222over 1 year ago

That's so cool and sexy, great story, I love it...

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

acceptable and sexy, and loving

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yikes. That's simply awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a perfect way to let her sluttish side be exposed!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a perfect way to tell your wife you think of her as a bargaining chip, instead of with love and respect. Next stop, hiring a lawyer.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Brief but intriguing.

RracoonzRracoonzover 1 year ago

Short and sweet. You presented her well, showing her excitement before the encounter.

...A definite turn on.

MikeykeithMikeykeithover 1 year ago

OH MY... STORY!!!

SOOOOOOOOO NASTY, NAUGHTY & FULL OF JUICY TIDBITS!!

THANKS SO MUCH, HA! AGAIN!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Chapter 2. Hubby and the buddy make this a regular treat for Ted's wife. Next time they spit roast her and DP her until she's in exctasy!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great introduction to the inner slut!

mikeswivesmikeswives7 months ago

Praise. This is a special type of Loving Wives story and well done.

By that I mean it has a few qualities which combine to make it unusual and thus, unusually good.

First, there is no negativity here. No hurting a spouse or humiliation.

Second, it is a LW story from a female perspective and has all the positives that come with her enjoyment.

Which means that she is not forced, drunk, non-consenting, tricked or overpowered by lust or hate.

Third, it has the element of uncertainty and surprise. We don't know what is going to happen. Maybe she will and maybe she won't.

Fourth, the characters have depth. We know background about wife and hubby and it has a lead in which allows the feelings of the characters to make sense.

Finally, the writer actually has the skills to construct sentences and string them into paragraphs that add together logically to make a story.

Had I paid more attention, this would not be a surprise since the author is Imstillfun.

-- Another great job.

wasagadavewasagadave5 months ago

I have to agree with 'mikeswives'.

Slow build up, complete with fantasy background. The wife makes her choice and hubby silently encourages her. Dave seems to have done this before; knows what they want, and helps it happen.

I'm enjoying your stories more and more! 5 STARS

el_eyeel_eye4 months ago

Short but very hot. I loved it.

Tica21Tica214 months ago

Fantastic story. Good characters. Awesome story telling.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"Take my Pusey!" This was a hot story, but it would have been even hotter if you'd have proofread it. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I bet Dave didn't take long to recover while watching her get boned from behind! Seems like a chapter 2 is right there! Dave and Ted spit roast her first then DP her until daylight!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...