The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's going on," I yelled, as she got closer to me.

"Fucking douche bag in the store, bumps into me and tells ME to watch where I'M going! So I politely said, that he was the one who banged into me and..."

She hesitated and for a moment, her voice cracked and it actually looked like she was about to cry.

"He called me a faggot," she said finally.

"Can you believe that shit? What the fuck is wrong with people!?"

I suddenly felt really bad for Wendy and also pretty pissed, at whoever this guy was. "Are you alright?"

"I'll be fine," she said, wiping a tear from her cheek.

I sighed and stepped forward, wrapping my arms around her and hugging her. She rested her head against my chest and I held her like that for a few moments, until she got herself together. As annoying as she could often be, I wasn't against showing compassion and trying to comfort her.

I didn't want her upset and seeing her look so hurt like that...it bothered me.

"Yo bitch!" someone yelled, from across the lot.

We both looked in the direction of the gas station, to see a very tall and well built man coming out of the convenient store.

"Who's that?"

"The fucking asshole!" Wendy said. "What the fuck do you want now, you prick!?"

"Watch your mouth, you freak!"

That's when Wendy lost her temper and the next thing I knew, she was stomping towards the guy and in his face screaming at him. I was just about to step in and try to break it up, when the guy shoved her and that's when I lost my patience.

"Yo dude!" I yelled, stepping right up to him.

"Don't put your hands on a fucking woman, you dick."

"You blind? She's not a woman; she's a freak!"

This guy really was a douche bag, like she had said. I reacted to the insult that he had made towards my friend, by stepping closer to him and placing both hands on his chest and shoving hard. He stumbled backwards, caught his balance and stepped forward quickly.

I saw his hand ball into a fist and before I could react, everything went blank.

"Teddy! Teddy, wake up!"

I groaned, struggling to open my eyes. My face was very sore and I could feel that it was obviously swollen. When I finally opened my eyes, I found Wendy at my side, staring down at me with concern written all over her face. "Oh, thank god!" she said, with relief.

"Are you okay?"

"What...the fuck happened?"

She helped me sit up and I found that we were still in the parking lot, outside of the diner. I raised my hand up and touched my lip, looking down at my fingers to find blood. My lip was split and it seemed to be gushing blood.

"You stood up for me against that creep and...god damn it, I'm sorry Ted. I didn't mean for that to happen to you!"

"He knocked my lights out, huh? Damn, I feel like I got hit by a fucking car or something. Are his fists made of bricks?"

She laughed just a little, between tears and hugged me. We quickly went back into the diner and she slipped into the bathroom, grabbing some paper towels and handing them to me. I cleaned the blood up the best I could, before we made our way back out to the pick-up truck. One of the people in the diner asked what happened and suggested that we call the cops and report the incident.

Apparently though, the asshole took off right after he knocked me out and sped off in his jeep.

We sat in the truck for a few moments, trying to get our heads on straight. Wendy still looked like she was full of guilt.

"Listen," I started. "It's not your fault, okay? The guy was a douche."

"I know," she said. "But you didn't have to put yourself in danger like that, just for me."

"Of course I did," I said, with a bit of a smile.

"You're my big sisters best friend. I've known you since I was a little boy. It wouldn't be right for me to just stand by and let some creep, put his hands on you like that."

She smiled back at me and leaned over, giving me a brief hug and a peck on the cheek. I didn't mind, given the circumstances. I turned the engine on and we pulled out of the parking lot, hitting the road again and heading the rest of the way to Virginia.

The rest of the ride there was spent with the two of us talking and honestly...I wasn't against talking. The only time I really got irritated, was when Wendy lit up a cigarette in the car without asking my permission first. I got over it pretty fast, though.

We arrived at Lizzy's house at about 6:00 that evening. It probably would have been sooner but if you factor in the pit stop we made for food and the time it took to get myself together, after that guy knocked me out...it had slowed us down a bit. The moment we pulled into the driveway and stopped the truck, Wendy jumped out and ran straight towards Lizzy, who was waiting in front of the house for us to show up.

I heard both girls squeal, from the truck and I laughed as I got out and leaned against the side of the truck for a moment, watching them hug.

Lizzy looked up from Wendy and noticed me, immediately running down the driveway and throwing her arms around me.

"Teddy, I'm so glad you could make it!"

"Of course I made it," I laughed, hugging her closely.

"What the hell happened to your lip," she asked, noticing my injury for the first time.

"It's a long story..."

"Some creep tried to attack me," Wendy chimed in quickly. "Your brother stood up for me...the guy punched his lights out. But you should have seen Teddy stand up to this dude."

"You did that for her?" Lizzy asked, surprised.

"Yeah. I couldn't just stand there and not do anything. The guy got up in her face and shoved her...it was wrong."

Lizzy smiled at me and gave me another, even tighter hug.

"I got to say, I'm impressed little brother. I expected you to show up and be completely annoyed with Wendy. Looks like you two actually got kind of close, on the way up here though."

"Yeah, she's not all that bad," I joked.

"Oh," Lizzy said suddenly. "Where's your date? I thought you said you were bringing someone with you?"

Damn...I must have looked like a deer, frozen in headlights. I had almost forgotten completely, that I had lied to my sister on the phone. In all the excitement that had taken place on my way out here, I hadn't had the chance to come up with an excuse. Lizzy stood there, staring at me and waiting for a response and I could feel my heart starting to race, as I tried to think of something to say.

Then, I felt Wendy's hand on my shoulder.

"You're looking at her," she said, loud and proud.

My unease quickly evaporated and I looked over my shoulder at Wendy, with a look of shock on my face. She just smiled past me at Lizzy, who was just as surprised as I was, when I turned to look back at her again.

"Say what?" Lizzy asked.

"Well, it turns out that Teddy Bear here, couldn't find a date to bring along with him. So, last second he asked me...it made sense considering I was going to catch a ride out here with him."

"Wait," Lizzy said, still clearly in shock.

"You mean to tell me...you're dating my little brother?"

"No, no it's not like that Liz," I said, cutting in now.

"It's just for the wedding. I didn't want to come alone and feel awkward while everyone else has a date; so I asked her to come with me, just for the occasion. It's not a real thing or anything like that."

"Yeah...we're just here together as friends," Wendy said, with a grin.

Lizzy cocked her head to the side and stared at us both, for a good long second. She looked confused and almost like she wasn't sure whether or not to even believe us. Maybe she thought that Wendy and I really were dating? Did she think that I was lying and that I actually did like her friend, in that way?

"Huh...alright then. Whatever you say. It's not like anyone else in the family knows your a transsexual, so it shouldn't matter."

"That's exactly what I said," Wendy laughed.

We made our way into the house and found that Lizzy had already cooked dinner and cleared two spots at the table, for Wendy and myself.

She had prepared a really great meal, my favorite; lasagna. I loved Lizzy's cooking and I always had, especially her lasagna. It was nice sitting down at the table with my big sister, for the first time in a good few years. We were both so excited, to see each other again. Apparently, Mike was out with a few friends of his at his bachelor party; probably getting drunk at that very moment.

After dinner was over, we all made our way into the backyard, where Lizzy had a fire pit for beautiful November nights, like that night. We threw some wood into the pit, poured in some gas and tossed a match in, sparking the fire.

Pulling up a few chairs, the three of us sat around the fire and drank some beer together as we all talked.

We were out there pretty late, until around 1:00 in the morning. That's about the time that Mike got home from his bachelor party and he was indeed, very drunk. His friends dropped him off at the front door and left, so Lizzy was left to go out front and pick him up off the ground and help him inside. As she helped her soon to be husband into the house and put him to bed, Wendy and I stayed outside by the fire and kept talking.

"Nice going earlier, by the way; are you crazy?"

I was referring to when we first got there and Wendy had came out of nowhere and told my sister, that we were there as a couple.

"What, you telling me you had a better excuse?"

"No, of course not! That's why I was standing there, looking like a total fucking idiot until you stepped in."

"I saved your ass," Wendy laughed. "Admit it! I know you weren't to fond of the idea of us showing up as a couple. At least this way though, you won't have to feel left out."

"You're crazy," I said, half jokingly. "No funny business, you hear me?"

"Funny business, like what? You mean no trying to steal a kiss?"

"That's exactly what I mean," I said.

"You don't even want to dance with me?"

"Well...maybe one dance. Just to uphold the image, that we are actually together so that Lizzy doesn't find out I lied."

"Okay," Wendy giggled. "Just one dance."

We eventually wound up heading inside, when Lizzy never came back into the yard. Turns out she got Mike into bed and...he got her into bed, with him. None of my business, I thought to myself with a bit of a chuckle. Lizzy told us earlier when we first got there, that Wendy would be sleeping in the guest room and that I could take the couch bed in the living room. She left me a couple of pillows and a blanket.

After changing into some pajama's that I had brought with me, I laid down on the couch bed and closed my eyes. It had been a long day and my face was still rather sore, from that guy who had punched me. I sighed, thinking about how pissed I still was that, that douche bag had said those things about Wendy and that he had pretty much knocked me on my ass.

All of those thoughts faded away quickly though, as I drifted off to sleep; I was exhausted and it didn't take very long for me to pass out.

Sunlight beaming through the living room window, caused me to stir and slowly lift my face from the pillow. Groaning, I turned over onto my back and it took a few moments for me to remember where I was and then it clicked. I was in Virginia, at my sister and her fiance's house.

"Ow," I whined, as my lip began to sting and I raised my hand to touch it. Then, looking at the pillow, I noticed there was a bit of blood where I had been laying my head. "Crap..."

The wound on my lip must have opened up again, while I was sleeping. It wasn't bleeding all that bad and the spot on the pillow wasn't horrible; I was still annoyed, though. Forcing myself out of bed, I made my way through the house. It didn't look like anyone was home right now. Lizzy and Mike must have gone out shopping, or to run some sort of last minute errand for the wedding.

I walked towards the bathroom, with the intention of cleaning up the little bit of blood on my lip.

Still being half asleep, I failed to knock and call out to see if anyone was in there. I reached for the door knob, twisted and pushed the door open and immediately, my eyes went wide...I was one hundred percent awake now.

Standing in the bathroom, completely naked and soaking wet, was none other then Wendy. She was half way out of the shower, with one foot still in the tub and the other on the floor. She was completely frozen when she saw me there and I wasn't much better off then she was. The way she was standing, with her one leg still in the tub, her cock was hanging right out in full view and dangling between her legs.

In all the years that I had known Wendy and even though I knew, she was born a boy...I had never once seen her naked. So that being said, this was the first time I had seen her dick and it was pretty fucking big, too. Probably about an inch bigger then mine, which would put her at about nine inches.

She was thicker then I was too by the looks of it. It took a few seconds and I managed to snap myself out of my trance and immediately jumped back, pulling the door shut quickly.

"Sorry!" I yelled through the door.

"It's okay," she yelled back, laughing at me.

I could feel my cheeks flushing, as I turned and walked back into the living room and sat on the couch bed again. I tried to get the image out of my mind but it was pretty much stained.

Groaning, I stood up and closed the couch bed, putting the cushions back in their spots and sitting down again. That's when Wendy emerged from the bathroom, wearing nothing more then a bathrobe and walking out into the living room.

She stood right in front of me, with a big lopsided grin sprawled across her face.

"Did you like what you saw, Teddy Bear?"

"W-What? No! Of course not; and stop calling me that!"

"Oh, you look so embarrassed! Oh my god, this is priceless!"

She was laughing her ass off at me now and once again, I felt my cheeks flushing as I looked away and tried not to let her see my face.

"Just...stop...please?"

"Oh, relax Teddy."

She walked over to me now and suddenly, she was sitting in my lap.

"It's not like you've never seen a dick before, right? I mean hell, you see one every time you take a shower or take a piss. I got the same parts as you buddy, it's nothing new."

"Right..."

"Unless, you really did like what you saw?"

I looked up at her and blushed even more furiously. She locked eyes with me and after a few seconds of silence, started laughing hysterically again. "Oh my god, you did, didn't you?"

"Shut up!"

She slid off my lap and almost doubled over, laughing.

"It's not fucking funny," I said, getting frustrated now.

I pushed myself off of the couch and Wendy sighed, trying to stop laughing as I walked towards the bathroom, to tend to my open lip wound finally.

"Ted, I'm sorry," she called behind me. "I just couldn't help it...you like me! You really like me!"

"Not like that," I yelled from the bathroom, as I dabbed the cut with a wet piece of paper towel.

"I didn't like what I saw. I was just shocked to have walked in on that, that's all."

"Okay," Wendy said, leaning against the door frame and smiling at me. "Let's just go with that."

I threw the paper towel away and turned around to face her, leaning back against the sink.

"It's not how you're taking it, really. But...I do have to say...I'm impressed with how well endowed you are."

"Oh? Why thank you. It is quite a gift."

"You're a bit bigger then I am," I admitted, not really knowing why I was telling her such a thing.

"Well, I guess we know who would be on their hands and knees if we were together then."

"Shut up," I said, pushing past her.

I made my way into the kitchen to make some coffee and Wendy followed me, sitting down at the table and lighting up a cigarette. She told me that Lizzy had gone out with her mother, to run some errands for the wedding. Mike apparently, was at work until six o'clock that night. He had to work every day, up until the day of the wedding on Saturday. That's the kind of guy that Mike was, always working his ass off no matter what.

I had a lot of respect for my future brother-in-law, because of his work attitude. It's how he and Lizzy were able to afford such a beautiful house, as the one they were living in right now.

The whole time we were in the kitchen, Wendy kept making fun of me for having walked in on her in the bathroom.

A couple of times, she took it the extra step and stood up and opened her robe to flash me her tits and that enormous cock. I always laughed and looked the other way but, honestly...the real reason I wanted her to stop was because I couldn't quit thinking about it.

Not that I would even dream of telling her that.

I wasn't sure why, but that image of her standing in the bathroom with her cock dangling between her long and smooth legs; it was burned into my thoughts. I couldn't get it out of my head and the worse part about it was, that I was for some crazy reason, turned on by the thought of it.

Not just because of her dick, though; because of the entire scene. She just looked so beautiful standing there, naked like that, right in front of me.

Her breasts were smooth and her nipples were perky. Her stomach was well toned and her arms had a bit of muscle to them. Her ass...god, that ass looked sexy as hell. Top it all off with the sight of that cock and for some reason, I had been horny as shit ever since. Her teasing me by opening her robe for me at random points, wasn't helping me much. She didn't realize that though or at least I didn't really think she realized.

I had to try and get this shit off of my mind and forget about it, so I decided to go have a couple of beers and hang in the backyard. Lizzy got home around 2:30 that afternoon and not long after she unloaded some groceries from her car, she walked out into the yard to join me, with a bottle of vodka for herself.

"What's up, little brother?"

"Not much. Where you been all day?"

"Driving around with mom...I feel like I'm going crazy. I cannot wait to get this wedding over with. Not that I'm not excited, it's just a lot of stress you know?"

"I understand. No one ever said it would be easy, though."

"True...it's worth it," she smiled.

"So...I heard from a little bird, that you walked in on Wendy naked in the shower, this morning?"

"Did you have to bring that up? I've been trying to forget."

Lizzy started cracking up laughing and I just rolled my eyes. I was pretty sure, that little "bird" was likely Wendy herself. I made a mental note to rip her a new asshole later on, for telling my sister about it all. I would have bet anything, that she had been bragging about it too and probably joking that she thought I liked what I saw.

"She's never going to let me live that down, is she?" I asked, with a grin.

"No Teddy, she's probably not going to. So get use to the constant joking about it," Lizzy laughed.

"Damn...you picked one hell of a friend, you know that?"

"Yeah, she can be annoying...but I love her. How's that lip?"

"Ugh...about that. It must have opened up again, while I was sleeping last night. I got a little bit of blood on one of the pillows."

"No problem," she shrugged. "That's what bleach is for. I'm just glad that son of a bitch didn't break you in half. You were really fucking brave, for standing up against him like that."

"Yeah, so I've heard. I'm not sure I'd do it again. At least not without taking a few martial arts classes, before hand."

We both laughed.

"Seriously though," Lizzy said. "I'm proud of you and thankful too. If you hadn't been there, who knows what he might have done to Wendy."

I shuttered myself, at the thought of what might have happened if I hadn't been there. I always knew that Wendy had a big mouth and a short fuse temper, so it wasn't much of a surprise that she had snapped on the guy like that. He was twice her size though and even though she could throw a few good punches if need be, I was pretty sure he would have hurt or possibly even killed her, if he had really wanted to.