The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was going to apologize to her but as we were getting ready to leave and make our way to the place where the wedding was going to be held, she pulled me aside herself.

"Listen," she said, as she looked around to make sure no one could hear us talking. "About last night..."

"I'm sorry," I interrupted. "I was a bit of an asshole."

"No, I'm sorry. I was a little pushy and I should have remembered our deal. I shouldn't have done what I did on Wednesday or pushed you into what we did last night. I should have just let you come to me, if you were interested."

"It's alright Wendy; I'm not mad. I thought you were pissed at me, to be honest with you. If you're not though..."

"I'm not," she laughed, shaking her head.

"Good...to tell you the truth, I would have been pretty upset if you were."

"It's really okay," she insisted.

"You look beautiful by the way," I complimented her.

She blushed and thanked me; it was true. She was wearing a red dress, with her shoulder length hair, dyed blonde and curled. Red lipstick and just the right amount of make up and eye shadow. I sort of felt like this was the first time that I had seen her but I brushed it off and tried not to think about it to much.

We hugged briefly and I was satisfied to know, that everything was alright between the two of us now. I was still a bit bent out of shape over what happened the previous night but I was trying to let it go and just not worry about it anymore.

We arrived at the hall just half an hour before the ceremony was set to begin.

When it started, the bridal party made it's way down towards the stage. I watched as Wendy walked down the isle, escorted by Mike's best man as was tradition.

The ceremony was beautiful. The vows were made and both Lizzy and Mike looked so happy, to finally be married. I couldn't have been any more excited for them both. When it was over, it was time to celebrate with food and music, dancing and plenty of fun. As we originally had planned, Wendy and I upheld the image that we were a couple.

Like I had figured and like Wendy and Lizzy had both assured me, no one there had the slightest clue that Wendy wasn't your typical girl. The only one who knew besides myself and Lizzy, was Lizzy's mother and she didn't really bother asking questions. According to my sister, she had asked her before the wedding what the deal was but Lizzy told her that we were only together for the wedding.

The funny thing was, a lot of people...mostly from our fathers side...kept coming over to Wendy and I, and telling us how good of a couple we made. How cute we looked together and how happy they were, to see us hand in hand. It made us both blush and we laughed about it when they would walk away, since we both knew that it wasn't supposed to be a real thing.

When you consider what we had done together, the last couple of days though and all the compliments we were receiving...we were starting to feel like an actual couple. Especially, when the slower songs came on and we took to the dance floor together.

It was only meant to maintain the image but it left me with a certain feeling, that no one else had really given me before. I could see by the look in her eyes, that Wendy felt the same way. After about two hours, Wendy pulled me aside; she couldn't deny the feeling anymore. She had to bring it up, because she had to know whether or not I felt the same...

"What is going on here?" she asked, as we ducked behind the wall, into the corridor that led to the bathrooms.

"What...what are you talking about?"

"This...us...you and me, what is happening. You can't tell me that you don't feel it."

I looked down at my feet and didn't respond right away.

"Ted, please answer me; do you-"

I cut her off, grabbing her and pulling her close and pressing my lips against hers. Her tongue pushed past my lips and into my mouth, wrestling with my own and I groaned as I held onto her tightly and deepened the kiss.

Our lips eventually parted and we stared at each other, for a long time. That's when I glanced to my left and noticed my sister was standing there, staring at us, with shock all over her face.

"Oh my god," she said, with a laugh.

"Liz, I...um..."

"I knew it," she said, jumping up and down and laughing like a little kid.

"I knew something was happening between you two. How did this happen, oh my god you have to tell me!"

"Relax," Wendy laughed. "This is supposed to be your day Lizzy. I'll tell you all about it later, for now though you should get back out there and dance with your new husband."

Lizzy smiled and nodded her head, tears in her eyes. She wiped them away and stepped towards us, pulling us both to her for a big hug. She whispered in my ear, "I'm happy for you little brother."

Then, proceeded to turn and make her way back to the dance floor. Wendy and I stayed in that corridor and stared at each other, for what felt like an eternity.

"So...you're sure about this?" Wendy asked.

"No, I'm positive. I mean, it's been building the last few days."

"All because you saw me naked?"

"No," I laughed. "Since I stood up against that asshole, at the restaurant on the way down here."

"When did you know, what you felt was real?"

I thought about it for a moment or two, then smiled.

"When you called me Teddy Bear last night and it didn't piss me off."

She laughed and kissed me on the lips. "I'm glad...I was afraid it was just me that was feeling this way."

Out on the floor, they were just starting to play a nice, slow song and I grinned at her. "Wanna dance?"

"Of course!"

I took her by the hand and led her back out onto the floor and we shared yet another dance together. This time though, it was much better, because we had both owned up to the way that we felt about each other. We weren't just pretending anymore...it was real.

I noted that Lizzy kept glancing over at us and couldn't help but laugh, at the big grin that she had sprawled on her face. When the wedding was over, Wendy took me by the hand and pulled me close, leaning in to whisper something in my ear.

"Why don't we get a room and stay there, tonight?"

My stomach flipped, as I listened to her suggestion. It was pretty obvious what we would be doing, if I agreed to that. The thought of it made me feel really nervous. Even though we had already fooled around a little bit, I was nervous about taking it all the way. Still, I agreed and we both told Lizzy that we would be staying out for the night, instead of coming back to her place.

"Okay," she said, with a wink. "You two have fun."

"You too," Wendy grinned. "You and the new hubby," she motioned towards Mike who was talking with a few of his friends.

With that out of the way, Wendy took me by the hand and led me outside to my truck. We got in, I started up the engine and she pulled up Google on her cell phone and started looking for local motels, that we could pick from. It only took a matter of minutes, before we were heading to the nearest one on the list.

When we got there, we agreed to go half on the price. It was $75.00 for one night, so we put in together and as soon as we got the key we were heading right for a room on the second floor. I fumbled with the lock, pushing the door open and stepping into the room with Wendy right behind me.

She shut the door and locked it, turning around and grabbing me roughly. She kissed me

passionately and pulled my suit jacket off, then pretty much tore my shirt open, the buttons flying every where.

As her lips moved to my neck and started sucking, I anxiously started messing with my belt and slid out of my pants. Standing in just my boxers now, I turned my attention towards Wendy and reached around to unzip her dress. As I pulled the zipper down, she shrugged her shoulders out of the dress and let it fall to the floor.

I reached around again, this time to unclip her bra and kissing her on the lips as I did. Throwing her bra aside, I pulled her close and felt her warmth, as I started licking and sucking on her tits. Wendy sighed, as my tongue flicked one of her nipples and I fondled both of her breasts. Then, she shoved me onto the mattress behind me and started slowly, sliding her panties down her smooth legs. Just like the night before, her big cock sprang free and she stood there and started stroking it for me.

I slithered out of my boxers, throwing them in a random direction and started stroking my own cock.

Wendy climbed onto the bed with me, mounting me and shoving her tongue down my throat. My hands moved up and went right for the breasts, fondling and rubbing her nipples again.

She turned around, ass towards me and laid down on the bed with her head in my lap and grabbed my cock. I moaned as she began licking and sucking, taking me all the way into her throat. God, it felt amazing.

Her feet were on the pillow right above my head and her cock was sticking straight towards me. I reached over and grabbed her, pulling her on top of me and swallowed her cock. Both of us moaning, we sucked each other off. I did more then just suck her dick though. As Wendy continued to deep throat, I reached up and smacked her ass a couple of times and then spread her cheeks.

I pulled her cock from my mouth and buried my face between her ass cheeks, shoving my tongue into her hole.

"Ohhh, fuck; kinky!" Wendy groaned, pulling my dick from her mouth and jerking it for a few moments.

As I tongue fucked her ass, I grabbed her dick and started jerking and massaging her balls. The combination really seemed to drive her crazy and she let it be known, with how vocal she was.

I started licking the spot between her ass and her balls, running my tongue back and forth between her hole and her cock.

Finally, I took her back in my mouth and resumed sucking, while pushing my index into her tight hole. Wendy started to shake a little as I pressed my finger against what I assumed, was the prostate gland. Her dick swelled up in my mouth as I rubbed her sweet spot and I could taste the pre-cum leaking from the head.

Then, I felt Wendy's hand slither between my legs and rubbing my balls for a few moments before moving down further. Her fingers gently rubbed against my hole, before pressing one of them against my tight rosebud.

She had been sucking my dick so eagerly, that her spit had run down my balls and my ass crack, lubing me up enough to push her finger into me. I gasped, when it slipped in and she began doing to me what I had been doing to her. This was obviously a very new experience for me and I writhed around underneath of her as she rubbed me the same way I rubbed her.

"Fuck," I gasped, pulling her dick from my mouth again. "That's fucking intense!"

She didn't respond, just continued to suck and finger fuck my ass. She quickly stopped though and the next thing I knew, she was shoving her ass in my face and practically smothering me.

With my face literally buried between her ass cheeks, all I could do was lick her hole like I had been doing before.

My nose was sticking out just enough, that I could breathe in a little bit of air. I felt my cheeks turning red and sweat forming on my forehead, as she pushed her ass against my face harder.

"Suck on my balls," she demanded, lifting her ass enough so that I could start licking and sucking on her sack.

As I sucked her balls, Wendy grabbed her dick and started jerking furiously.

"Oh fuck...mmm, yeah that's it Teddy...lick em' real good baby."

I continued to suck until she turned around and shoved her cock in my mouth. Grabbing the back of my head, Wendy started fucking my throat with her big cock. I gagged and moaned, my eyes welling up with tears and spit running down my chin. She had really turned the tables and was showing her dominant side now; I was liking it though.

"Teddy," she said, gasping for air. "I'm gonna fuck you."

"Yeah?"

"Oh, god yes. I'm going to stick my big dick in your tight little virgin ass and I'm going to fuck you, until you scream."

"Mm, go ahead baby; I can't wait."

She wasted no time, lifting my legs high up into the air and shoving her tongue into my hole. I gasped at the sensation, the feeling of her warm and wet tongue, pushing in and out of me.

She did that for a few moments and then stopped and while keeping my legs above my head, she spit into her hand. She grabbed her cock and started stroking, getting it nice and wet with her own saliva. She pressed the tip of her dick to my hole and leaned in, kissing me on the lips. Her tongue slid into my mouth and as it did, her cock slipped into my tight ass.

I tensed up, groaning and moaning in a mix of pain and pleasure as the mushroom head of her dick pushed into me and officially popped my anal cherry.

We continued to make out, as she inched the rest of her dick into me, little by little. When she bottomed out, I felt the most intense feeling of fullness that I had ever experienced. Her dick was resting, right against my prostate and my whole body was trembling. Just a finger or two had felt good enough as it was but a nine inch, thick ass cock?

That was a whole different story. I was actually feeling pretty overwhelmed by all the numerous sensations, that were going through my body at that moment.

"You okay?"

"Mmm...f-fuck...I'm okay," I gasped, trying to speak.

"Are you sure?" she asked, looking a bit concerned.

"Yes," I replied, nodding my head. "It's just...really intense. Give me a second, okay?"

"You got it baby," she whispered, grinning at me and kissing me on the lips.

We spent a few seconds making out, allowing me to just lay there and warm up to the feeling of her massive cock. After about a minute, Wendy slowly pulled her cock back and as she did, my entire body started to shake again. She was almost all the way out, when she slammed straight back into me and with a jolt, I cried out.

"Hah!"

"Mm, you like that baby?"

"F-fuck!"

She did it again, pulling halfway out and straight back into me and got the same result. A violent jolt and a gasp for breath. Then, she let the restraints down and started really going at it.

We stayed in missionary for a few moments, with her thrusting in and out and fucking me hard and fast...then we decided to switch it up. She quickly withdrew and I rolled over onto my stomach. She grabbed me by the hips and pulled me up some arching my back and shoved right back into me.

From this angle, she could quite literally pound the hell out of me. She was drilling my ass so hard that I could practically feel it in my stomach. Waves of pleasure, rolled over me and I started to feel dizzy. The room was spinning and my cheeks were red hot, the pillow stained with my sweat.

"Fuck...fuck, Teddy...I'm gonna cum," she announced, panting and sweating profusely.

"Where do you want it baby?"

I struggled for a moment, to catch my breath long enough so that I could respond to her question.

"In my mouth," I said, my voice raspy and full of lust.

She quickly pulled her cock from my ass and flipped me over onto my back again.

Wendy pulled me into a sitting position and shoved her cock in my mouth, fucking my throat with aggression. Then, she forced it all the way down and held it there, crying out in pleasure.

"I'm cumming!"

A torrent of semen exploded into my mouth and within seconds, I was choking on it because there was just so much. I swallowed as much as I could, but my tongue was literally covered in cum. Gasping for air and still moaning, Wendy pulled back and smacked my face with her cock a couple of times.

"Don't swallow it yet. Stick your tongue out, so I can see!"

I did as she instructed, sticking my tongue out and revealing the mouthful of cum that she had just delivered.

"God, that is sexy as fuck; give me a kiss baby!"

She grabbed me, kissing me on the lips and tasting her own cum, swapping it back and forth as we made out. Then, she pushed me back onto the mattress again and climbed on top of me. Wendy started humping me, my cock smushed underneath of her sexy ass as she pushed against it...

I grabbed her by the hips and she reached back, grabbing my dick and lining it up with her ass. Then she pushed down and the head slipped right into her hole, with an audible pop.

"Oh fuck," she gasped.

Not hesitating any longer, Wendy began grinding on my dick, riding me like a horse. She rode me and rode me some more, before I flipped her into missionary and started drilling her ass. Nails digging into my back and lips sucking at my neck, Wendy begged me to fuck her harder and harder...and I did.

Within minutes, I was ready to blow. I decided to play it the same way that she had and asked her where she wanted it.

"On my tits," she begged. "I want it all over my tits!"

I waited until exactly the last second, then pulled out as fast as I could; just as my cock erupted. My cum spewed, high into the air and landed all over her breasts and a bit on her chin too. Several thick ropes of cum, burst from the tip of my cock...I couldn't remember a time where I had ever came that much. Even when she had sucked my dick the other night, it was one hell of an orgasm but not that intense.

I was slowly coming back down and as I started to relax, I found myself playing all the events of the last few days through my head. It had been a crazy week and I had definitely not expected to end up doing what I had just done, by the end of it.

I had no regrets though. I did what I did and it was worth it. I wouldn't change a thing, if I had the chance.

Wendy and I returned to Lizzy's house the next day, sometime after noon. We found her and Mike in the process of packing their things, so they could head out for their honeymoon. They were going to Hawaii; another thing they had accomplished, from Mike's hard work.

Lizzy told us that we could stay at the house Sunday night and go home on Monday if we wanted. She wasn't concerned with the fact, that we would be there by ourselves. So we stayed the extra night and Monday morning, after locking everything up, we hit the road and made our way back home to Philadelphia. We were both happy to be home.

The deal had obviously changed though and as soon as we got back to the City, Wendy and I locked ourselves in my bedroom for the next three days and did nothing but fuck like crazy.

When we finally emerged, we did so as an actual couple. I didn't know how long Wendy and I would be together and I wasn't going to waste my time, wondering about it. I was just happy to be with her and I hoped we would be together for ever.

She had really changed my life and made me much happier, then any of the regular girls that I had ever been with.