The Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Probably could have done the same to me and I thanked whoever was up there, for the fact that he had stopped after just throwing one punch at me.

Later that night, we all had a big family dinner for the wedding party. Wendy and I were both there of course and obviously, so were Lizzy and Michael. Lizzy's mother was there, Mike's whole family was there and my dad showed up too.

There were only three days left until the wedding and they were going to be quite busy, starting after that family dinner.

I went to bed early that night but was awoken around two or three in the morning, to the sound of rain beating hard on the living room window.

Sitting up and rubbing my forehead, I rolled out of the bed to go to the bathroom and relieve my bladder. I stopped halfway there though, when I heard voices coming from the kitchen...it sounded like Wendy and Lizzy. I peeked around the corner and sure enough, my sister and her friend were sitting at the kitchen table, talking and sharing a cigarette. I was about to brush it off and step into the bathroom, when I realized they were actually talking about me.

I tried to listen closely and determine what exactly they were saying about me...

"You know he's straight," I heard my sister saying.

"Maybe he is, maybe he's not. I'm telling you Wendy, you should have seen the way he was looking at me when he walked in on me yesterday. Couldn't take his eyes off of me."

"I'm sure he was probably just in shock," Lizzy said, with a smile. "Don't go jumping to conclusions."

Wendy stood up and I ducked behind the wall, to keep from being seen.

"I could be wrong," I heard her admit. "But I think he's definitely, at least a little curious. Wanna make a bet?"

"Oh, it's going to be like that?"

"Sure, why not?"

"What are we, guys?"

"Well..."

"Oh, shut up!" Lizzy said, laughing hysterically.

"You're a guy! Or you were...or you still are. I don't know!"

They were both laughing now and I took that moment, to step into the bathroom and stop listening in on conversations, that I shouldn't be listening to. I brushed it off as typical gossip, between two girls that were friends.

I had nearly gotten that image of Wendy and her naked body out of my head and I didn't want to start thinking about it again. Wendy already suspected I was attracted to her and if she knew that it had taken so much effort to stop thinking of her, she definitely wouldn't let it go.

After I finished up in the bathroom, I quickly returned to bed and pulled the covers over my head to try and avoid letting Lizzy or Wendy noticing that I was awake. It didn't take long before I had fallen asleep again.

I wasn't out for the night though.

I was awoken again, around 4:30 or so in the morning. This time, to the feeling of someone climbing onto the mattress with me. I was pretty groggy and didn't register the sensation at first. Not until I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and a pair of soft, wet and warm lips pressing against my neck. At that point, my eyes jolted open and I felt a hand running down my bare chest and into my boxers, fingers wrapping around my cock.

I knew who it was; Wendy. I felt her hot breath on the back of my neck, as she slowly moved her hand up and down, stroking my cock until it was fully erect. Then, she turned me over onto my back and kissed me on the forehead, before slowly sliding down under the blankets until her head was in my lap.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked, surprised by her actions.

"Shhh," she said, reaching up and pressing one finger over my lips to quiet me. "You'll wake everyone up. Just relax and let me make you feel good, okay?"

I was frozen, trying to figure out if I should push her off or just lay still and relax like she told me to do. The moment I felt her wet lips wrap around my cock and her warm tongue flick over the head, I knew what I wanted. I gasped, as she took my whole cock into her mouth and immediately started to deep throat.

"Holy...fuck," I moaned.

Her head moved up and down, with the blankets covering her so that I couldn't see her face. I pushed them aside though; I wanted to see. I wanted to see her lips wrapped around my cock, to watch her suck and stroke and rub my balls. She reached up again with her hand to place her finger over my lips again, this time shoving her finger into my mouth and I moaned, licking and sucking on her digit as she continued sucking my dick.

"Wendy...I...I'm gonna c-cum!"

Hearing my words, she used both hands to start gently pinching and rubbing my nipples. My body tensed up, arching my back and I gasped and let out a soft moan. I bit my lip in an attempt to keep my voice down, as I felt my cock start to pulsate in her mouth. I was cumming and I was cumming hard.

Wendy took it all, moaning as she swallowed every last drop and I could tell how passionate she was about it; she was having a lot of fun. She loved sucking my cock and she seemed to love the taste of my cum, even more.

When it was over, I sighed and sunk back into the couch bed. I had never felt more relieved in my entire fucking life. Wendy released my dick, which was now in the process of going soft once again and she came up from under the blankets, panting and sweating.

"You taste great, Teddy Bear."

"S-Stop calling me that," I sighed, trying to catch my breath.

"Hehe...you're so cute."

With that, she crawled out of the bed and walked away as though nothing had happened. I laid there, trying to wrap my mind around what had just happened. Wendy had just woken me up, sucked my cock and I had came and I had enjoyed it...what the hell?

The following two days, I tried to keep my distance from Wendy. She didn't seem to mind very much, though; she was avoiding me too. Or maybe she was just really busy, helping Lizzy get all of the last minute preparations in order for Saturday. As the maid of honor, that was sort of her responsibility.

I didn't want to face Wendy though, not after what happened the other night. My mind was still completely frazzled and I was still trying to make sense of everything. Talking to Wendy meant that we would most likely end up talking about what she had done that night and I didn't know, if I was willing to go there.

By Friday night though, a few people had picked up on my awkward bout of silence and how distant I had been; mainly Lizzy. Being my big sister, it was her job to make sure that I was okay and we had both always been really good, at picking up on each others feelings and knowing when something was wrong.

I was in the kitchen that night, washing out a glass to get myself some water, when Lizzy came up behind me.

"Hey bro," she said, lighting up a cigarette.

"What's up?"

"I could ask you the same thing," she replied, concerned.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means, what's going on? Dude, you've been quiet as fuck the last two nights. You got me worried...are you okay?"

I shrugged my shoulders, pouring some fresh water from the fridge. "I'm fine. Just been tired, that's all."

"You know, I can tell when you're lying to me, just as easily as you can tell when I lie to you."

"I'm not lying," I laughed, trying to fake a smile.

"Seriously, I'm good."

She still wasn't buying it, I could tell just by looking at her. She sat down at the kitchen table and took a long drag of her cigarette, then leaned back and stared at me as if she were waiting for me to say something. I finally cleared my throat and turned away from her, taking a sip of my water and was about to walk out of the kitchen, when she stopped me.

"You're not walking out of this kitchen, until you tell me the truth Teddy. What's going on with you? Is it something to do with Wendy?"

She had me. I froze in place and just stood there silently, with my back towards her until she laughed and I finally turned around to face her.

"It is about Wendy, isn't it? What's happening?"

"I just...I don't really want to say."

"Okay," she nodded her head. "You don't have too. Just promise me one thing, alright? If you need to talk, you'll come to me. No matter what. Can you promise me that?"

"Yeah," I lied.

I had no intentions of telling her anything going on in my head, as far as Wendy was concerned.

I didn't think she would get angry or anything like that, that wasn't the problem. I knew my sister would love me, no matter what. I just didn't want to get into it. I didn't want to tell her about the other night, about how Wendy woke me up and gave me the best blowjob I had ever received in my life.

I was set on keeping it to myself, no matter who tried to talk to me about it.

That night, after everyone had gone to sleep, I found myself sitting in the living room and watching TV by myself. It was late, well after midnight and with the wedding being that next day, I probably should have been asleep; I wasn't tired though.

As I sat there watching a late night re-run of an episode of That 70s Show, I heard a door open and close somewhere in the house. Then, I saw a shadow in the hallway and knew someone was awake. Hoping I hadn't been making too much noise, I turned the TV down for a few moments.

It was quiet at first until Wendy started her way down the hardwood steps.

She reached the bottom and turned and looked in my direction, smiling when she saw me sitting there.

"What are you doing awake, so late?" she asked.

"I could ask you the same question," I replied, shifting uncomfortably on the couch.

"I'm really not tired."

"Same here," she said, sitting down next to me.

"What's been going on with you? We haven't talked much in the last two days. You mad at me or something?"

"Mad? No, not really. Just...confused?"

"About what?"

I was surprised, she really looked genuinely confused like she really didn't know what I was talking about. I gave her a good long stare and then it must have clicked, before she looked away and laughed, chewing on her bottom lip.

"Oh," she said softly. "That..."

"Yeah, that. What exactly WAS that?"

"I don't know...I have to be honest, okay?"

"I'm listening," I said, adjusting myself on the couch so that I was facing her.

"Well, when you walked in on me in the bathroom the other day it honestly kind of turned me on for some reason. I was so damn horny the rest of the day, I just had to get myself off."

"Right," I laughed, shaking my head. "So, you woke me up...and sucked my cock, completely out of nowhere, just because I walked in on you naked in the bathroom?"

"Sure, that about sums it up."

"Cut the shit," I said, in a stern voice.

"What are you talking about?" she asked, surprised by my tone of voice.

"I heard you talking in the kitchen with my sister that night, about how you thought I was into you. You were planning on making that move, weren't you? To see if I'd go along with it?"

"Wow," she laughed. "I didn't realize you heard all of that."

I chuckled, looking away and falling silent. Wendy was quiet too for a few moments, before she slid closer to me and put her hand on my lap. I turned to look at her and she grinned.

"You know...you didn't exactly try to stop me."

I stayed quiet...

"In fact, you really enjoyed it. Couldn't keep yourself quiet."

"What's your point?"

"No point; just kind of wanted to hear you admit to it."

"To what?" I asked, trying to act like I didn't know.

"You know what; I want to hear you say it. I want to hear you say, that you loved having me suck your cock."

"Alright, fine I...I enjoyed it. It felt good. Are you happy?"

"Not quite," Wendy laughed. "I want you to admit too, that you haven't been able to stop imagining me naked since you walked in on me the other day. And that you secretly keep fantasizing about my cock."

"Oh fuck you," I said, standing up now.

"I could, if you want me to," she smiled, sitting on the edge of the couch. "All you'd have to do, is beg me."

She stood up too now and got right up in my face, grabbing me by the shirt and pulling me close enough that I could smell the perfume that she had been wearing, earlier that day. She smiled and continued biting her lower lip for a moment.

"Go on Teddy," she insisted.

"Tell me you want it; tell me you want to suck my dick."

She started licking my neck and I shivered, chills running up and down my spine. My own cock was throbbing now and I hoped that she didn't notice the obvious bulge, in my pants.

"I...I do...I want to..."

I couldn't believe I had just admitted that. Wendy was clearly satisfied at my answer. She got what she wanted; almost.

Still holding onto my shirt, Wendy stepped backwards towards the couch and pulled me along with her. She sat down on the sofa and pushed me down onto my knees, in front of her. Then, stroking my cheek, she motioned downward to her crotch. I looked down and realized this whole time, she had only been wearing a t-shirt and a pair of panties and the bulge of her cock was quite obvious, in those tight, pink panties.

Practically at eye level with her crotch, I breathed in her scent. The musky aroma filled my nostrils and seemed to drive me crazy. I started kissing her inner thighs and Wendy groaned softly, as I did. I kissed her dick, through the fabric of her panties before hooking my thumbs over the edges and slowly sliding them down her long, smooth legs.

"That's it baby," she sighed. "Take my panties off."

As I slid them all the way down, her cock sprang free and it was standing straight up at full attention. I could feel the heat radiating from her member, smell the musk much more clearly now.

My breathing was becoming heavier, just looking at it.

There was a big difference between seeing it the way I had the other day, when I walked in on her in the bathroom and seeing it now, up close and personal. For one thing, it looked even bigger at this angle then it did when I saw her in the bathroom. I licked my lips and was surprised to find...I was drooling over the sight.

"Go on," she whispered. "Give it a taste."

Looking up at her briefly, I took a deep breath and stuck my tongue out, licking the head of her shaft like a lollipop. As I swirled my tongue around the head, Wendy gasped and laughed a bit, smiling down at me. "That's good; how does it taste?"

"Not...not bad," I replied, staring up at her.

"God, you look so fucking sexy down there like that. Take the plunge baby; go all the way for me."

I had already made my first move, by tasting it; there was no sense in stopping or backing out now. Gathering my courage, I opened my mouth as wide as I could and wrapped my lips around the head of her dick.

Then slowly, I lowered my head and slid my lips further down her pole until I felt her touching the back of my throat. At that point, my body gave a jolt and I choked as my gag reflex kicked in.

"Relax," she whispered softly. "Relax your throat and act like you're trying to swallow something."

I followed her instructions, relaxing my throat muscles as best as I could and making swallowing motions. As I did so, her cock slid deeper into my throat and soon enough, it was lodged all the way in my gullet. I could feel her balls pressing against my chin and my eyes were watering up, as drool ran down my chin.

"Oh god, that's perfect!" Wendy moaned. "You're doing great, for your first time Teddy."

I felt a strange sense of pride, as she told me how good I was doing and realized that my own cock was throbbing still. I reached down into my pants to stroke myself and found that I was actually dripping pre-cum. My boxers were stained with it.

Once I had adjusted to the mouth full of Wendy's cock, I started slowly bobbing my head up and down. My lips slid back and forth, over the mushroom shaped head and Wendy continued making little whimpering and moaning sounds, encouraging me to keep on going and talking dirty to me.

As for me? Well, I was definitely getting into it myself. Aside from the pre-cum that was leaking from my own dick, that feeling of pride kept on building and I found myself becoming more and more anxious to get her off. I wanted to make Wendy cum...I wouldn't be happy with myself, until she filled my mouth with her warm and sticky load.

I quickened my pace, bobbing my head faster and faster and deep throating like a dirty little slut now. Wendy started moaning louder, lifting her ass off of the couch and pushing my head down further. She was almost there...

Almost...

Almost...

There!

With a gasp, Wendy threw her head back and cried out in ecstasy.

"Holy fucking shit Teddy, suck my cock baby!"

Without any verbal warning, Wendy's cock erupted. I knew right away that she was cumming, when I felt it splash against the inside of my left cheek. It was very warm and tasted a bit salty but I didn't mind. The second shot, landed right on my tongue and gave me a much better taste, then the first. Then two or three more shots, covered my tongue completely.

My mouth was full of her cum and she was still going. I tried to swallow some of it down, to make room for more but she was filling my mouth at such a high speed, it was hard to keep up.

Finally, she was done after filling my mouth a second time to the point where her cum was running down my chin. I swallowed yet again and her cock slipped out from between my lips.

"Oh god," she whispered, leaning back against the couch.

"Teddy...that was amazing."

I wiped the cum from my chin and she suddenly laid on her side, supporting herself on one elbow and grinned at me.

"I know you think you're straight," she said, in a sexy voice.

"But you should really reconsider your sexuality. Because you suck dick like a champ and no straight boy is that good."

I laughed and shook my head.

"Listen...I enjoyed it, really. This was only a one time thing though okay? We had an agreement and I'd like to stick to that."

"Oh," she said, pushing herself back into a sitting position. "Um...what agreement was that?"

I blinked and pushed myself off of my knees.

"That we were only here as a couple, for the wedding. That when we get back to Philly, we go our separate ways. Wendy, I've already done more then I planned on doing with you as it is. First, I didn't even agree to us pretending to be a couple and now I just got done sucking your fucking dick."

"You liked it though!"

"I did...and that's why we need to stick to the

original agreement. I really don't know how I feel about all of this."

Wendy sighed and wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead, shaking her head and giving me a long hard stare; she wasn't happy with me. "Whatever you say, Ted."

She stood up and grabbed her panties off of the floor, then started walking upstairs to the guest room. I couldn't help but stare at her ass, watching her cock sway back and forth between her legs as she walked.

I didn't know if I had just done the right thing or not. I laid down and decided just to try and get some sleep. I could still taste her cum and I fell asleep with that taste, lingering for most of the night.

Saturday morning; it was the big day for Lizzy and Mike.

I got up around nine o'clock and made my way to the bathroom, to brush my teeth and freshen up a bit. I didn't want to take a shower just yet, because I had a long day of heavy duty work to prep for the wedding. If I showered right now, I would be dirty again by the time I was ready to put on my suit.

I came out of the bathroom and found Lizzy and Wendy in the kitchen, smoking and drinking coffee together. Wendy glanced at me briefly but said nothing, and quickly turned away.

"Great," I thought. She was still pissed off at me, clearly.

I waited hours, until it was almost time for the wedding. I spent all that time, even as I was running around to help get things ready, thinking about what we had done the night before. How I had sucked her cock and how I had enjoyed it so much. How I had wanted it...was I crazy? No, maybe I just really did like Wendy.