All Comments on 'The Wedding Planner Ch. 06'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
SqueezeplaySqueezeplayalmost 14 years ago
Good job!

JPB, this story is quite a departure from your usual. I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. Sounds like a setup to me! Dan is setting both women up and I can't wait for Jake to smell the rat.

GuyDownTheBlockGuyDownTheBlockalmost 14 years ago
I agree

Both girls catching their husbands cheating on them seems odd to me. Dan not getting anything from this deal although he set the things up seems even odder. I want Jake to find out, and i want to see what the wife is going to do then.

Probably get trapped into the mess she caused cause dan has proof of what she's been doing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
At this rate, Dan's whole office staff will be hookers for him.

Dan is making a lot of friends that owes him a favor. It looks like pimping is working for him.

As long as she doesn't get busted for being a call girl by the police she will have her wish of revenge.

Thanks for the post.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Very good.

This chapter is worth the 5 I gave it. The lowest chapter was a 3.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9040 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES