The Wedding Planner Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since your husband is out of town you can stay right?" Harvey asked her.

"I can as long as you realize that I do have to go to work in the morning."

"How about it Bobby? Would you like her to stay?"

Bobby reached down and stroked his rapidly growing cock, smiled and moved towards her. She laughed and said, "I'll take that as a yes."

When Harvey walked back into the room after walking Marci out to the limo Bobby already had her on her hands and knees and was fucking her from behind. Harvey walked up to her and dangled his limp cock in front of her and she opened her mouth and took his cock in. Bobby came in her and said he was done for the night and he left for one of the other bedrooms. Harvey moved from her mouth to her pussy and gave her her umpteenth orgasm of the night before he shot into her and then the two of them fell asleep together.

She woke up at five forty-five with Bobby sucking on her tits and Harvey working on her clit with his thumb and as soon as she was fully awake the two men fucked her one time each and then headed for the shower.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

On the ride into work in the morning Harvey asked her how many men she had done at one time. She thought back to her college days and the kegger where she'd done the gangbang and then told Harvey that she had done five. "Why" she asked.

I'm putting a bachelor party for Bobby tonight and I was going to bring in the traditional stripper, but I think I'd rather have you do it."

"Why me?"

"Because you are a married woman cheating on her husband and that is such a turn on for me. Just thinking of you getting gangbanged will keep me hard all day."

"I've never done a strip before; I wouldn't know how."

"What I want you for comes after you take your clothes off. Just undress while you sway to the music, toss your clothes to the guys and smile suggestively."

"How many will be there?"

"Just the wedding party. There will be the six ushers, the best man, the father and brother of the bride, Bobby and me."

"Whoa! The father and brother of the bride?"

"Jimmy and I grew up together. Our families were close and we stayed tight even after we grew up and then after we both married we stayed close. Bobby and Jimmy's daughter Pam pretty much grew up together. Anyway, tonight won't be the first time that Jimmy and I have been to a gangbang together. As far as Rick is concerned, he and Bobby were frat brothers in college. Only God and the two of them know what they have done together."

"This one of those families that play together stay together things?"

"I guess you could put it that way."

"To be honest Harv, I don't know if I can do that many."

"How about if I can get you another girl to help?"

"I could do it I suppose."

"Good. I'll talk to Dan this morning and arrange for another girl. But if he can't get one will you still do it?"

"I'll try, but don't get upset with me if I can't do all of them. I'll try my best, but no promises."

He kissed her before she got out of the limo and told her that he would see her that night.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As she walked to her office she thought about what Harvey wanted her to do and the more she thought about it the more she liked the idea. Her goal from the beginning was to fuck some one from every wedding she worked. She now realized that the goal had been a little un-realistic; there was no way she could do it when she had multiple weddings on a weekend and she had settled for doing at least one. She had never even remotely imagined doing an entire wedding party at one time. The only down side was that Jake wouldn't be there for her to go home to when it was over. But maybe that was a good thing. She remembered how loose she was after the five guys at the frat party. Jake would surely notice how loose she was after eleven.

She had another thought as she sat down at her desk. Harvey hadn't given her an envelope when he dropped her off. Should she say something to Dan about it? She decided to wait and see what happened that evening.

She got a call from Marci at eleven asking her to meet Marci for lunch. Marci was all smiles as she walked up to the table and sat down. As soon as they had ordered Marci said:

"You were right. I felt so damned good sitting across from Frank at breakfast this morning, smiling at him and remembering what I had done. Which, by the way, was fantastic. All I thought about on the way to work was when can I do it again. And when I looked in the envelope that Harvey put in my purse when he walked me to the limo I almost fainted! Two thousand dollars! Two thousand dollars and all I did was enjoy myself."

"I'm glad you liked it."

"Like it? Honey, I loved it and like I said, all the way into work all I could think about was doing it again. And that's my problem. Dan wants me to do it again tonight."

"Where's the problem?"

"He wants me to go with you to a bachelor party and he said that there may be as many as a dozen men there. To me that says I'll be pulling a train."

"And that's a problem for you? Didn't you tell me that you pulled one after your prom?"

"Yes, but it was only four and I was drunk out of my mind that time."

"You had no problem with being passed around last night"

"Yes, but that was only two. I don't know about a dozen."

"Think of it this way. I'll be there doing half and you will be doing the other half and that is only two more than you did after your prom."

"Still, that's a big step for me to take Fran."

"Yes, I imagine that it is, but think about how good it will feel to smile at you husband, kiss him and let him make love to you while all the time you are thinking about how many strange cocks that you let use the pussy that he thinks is his and his alone."

"When you put it that way I can see the appeal. But what if I get started and then after a couple I decide I can't do any more?"

"Then you don't. I told Harvey I would try to do them all if he couldn't get me some help, but that I might not be able to handle them all and he was fine with it."

"Harvey? What does Harvey have to do with it?"

"Dan didn't tell you? It is Bobby's bachelor party."

"Bobby? My Dream Man? I'm in, but I get to do him first!"

"Deal" she said as she reached for Marci's hand and shook it.

To be continued.

12