All Comments on 'The White Van'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
shaman43shaman43over 13 years ago
At last

Ah had to write one ultimate revenge story. I wonder at your motivation since you have written for your own reasons all this time. I wonder how many of the ethically challenged will praise you for this story.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
BOB'S BURP!!!!!!!!!!

Of the month????????. Keep them coming Bobby Boy!!!!!!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
yawn same old problems from JBP

while they are dating in high school and going steady Rebecca decides that she still wants to see Rob (aka JPB) but also wants date ...and fuck... other men.

she decides without discussing this with him first then when Rob doesnt like it she cant understand why.

So Rob changes and decides to date / fuck oiher women ... which is supposedly what becca wants him to do.... but suddenly Becca is furious stunned shocked and outraged.

so naturally Rob decides to marry her ???

God almighty....what the fuck is wrong with this author

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nuclear Again

JPB always comes up with off-the-wall revenge. It is always so far from reality that it is entertaining.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
JPB hit it again

Can count on your male charcters to have balls!

lancewmlancewmover 13 years ago
The premise as Harry described is complete nonsense!!

So nothing else counts...

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Maybe this was meant as satire

This story captured a lot of the revenge elements we have come to love. Mexican whorehouse, pics sent everywhere, kicks and threats, lions, and tigers, and bears, oh, my!

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Harry, (et al.)- what part of Bob confuses you??....

...when you lower the bar as much as JPB all you need is a non-wimp ending to get reader praise. At least he wrote her as so dumb she probably needs the donkey to count the pesos...

stevaroonistevarooniover 13 years ago
Excellent story, as always!

I liked it. A good twist, though the Tijuana ending was a little cliché. I definitely know that a rental car is a must if I suspect cheating. ^_^

lazper12lazper12over 13 years ago
Disliked content

I regularly check out your stories, and have varying opinions on each.. This is the only one of them where the mere thought of the protagonist turned my stomach enough to forget about the adulteress - without even playing into any 'willing cuck' or 'wimp' stereotype that is common in the Loving Wives genre.

The first gang-rape was despicable enough, though I thought it might be fitting (poetic justice) if they got back together and he got an STD that she got from that encounter. To so casually go to human trafficking, without even any emotional conflict (not to mention the fact that he must have known this was going on for long before and not reported to the police...), strikes me as even more sociopathic/conscienceless than the unfaithful wife.

I could go into other facets - but the most important one is that even from the beginning I had no empathy or sympathy for the main character and by the end antipathy. However, I will say that it seems consistent. If you'd had the same ending with a emotional character I'd have a hard time believing the outcome. If the character starts out missing a part of their humanity, it isn't so hard to believe the outcome. Still dislike it and wish I hadn't read it.

I will continue to check out your future stories, liking some, disliking others for various reasons. But this one.... ugh. If you tend towards this direction, might as well branch into another genre. This is almost as repugnant to me as a snuff fantasy. And extrapolating what happens to the other characters, its not much of a stretch as an outcome.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
JPB rules

As a faithful JPB reader, this story was certainly no surprise. Good job with the story, but damn! Drug dealer buddies, Mexican whorehouse etc. were hard to take. At least the high school part was very believable and realistic

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailover 13 years ago
"Can count on your male charcters to have balls!"

Yeah...balls and no brains. The dude doesn't have a clue. He's stupid. Then he acts like an idiot and beats up Charlie. Yeah after all of that super secret ninja ranger planning, he goes and beats the dude up in public. You never know in a situation like that but somebody in the office might not like the boss so much and be willing to testify when Charlie sues the company. As slimy as what he is, he didn't break the law but Rob did and had witnesses. Had that been me that got attacked for a reason, even if I am deserving of it, I am going straight to a phone and calling the law. Going to be hard for Rob to deny it. Not everybody is going to be his friend. Many people these days consider violence to be worse than sex, so somebody is going to talk. Somebody outside of the office is going to verify that when Charlie arrived, he was fine and now he is beat up. No way Rob can deny it and even if he did, the cops aren't going to believe him.

Then, to top off the stupidity, he admits to the cops that he has proof his wife had been screwing around on him and is now missing. Cops are going to be doing some investigating. Hubby is always the first suspect...ESPECIALLY after the evidence of the wife's infidelity comes out just at the time of her disappearance. I mean good grief. So his cell phone records will be checked into. Anyone who knows him will be questioned. Etc... Way too much risk.

But he is no hero, he's an idiot little boy in a big man's world. If he was a grown man, he would have just walked away and found another woman.

Here's a thought. What are his plans for his relocation? I mean there is no guarantee that Becca will not get away. At some point, she will get away if she is as pretty and smart as she is. I mean think about it, she's smarter than Rob. Rob didn't have a freakin clue and she was smart enough to be able to manipulate him into a relationship with her. So she'll work he magic on some "customer" and convince him she'll marry him if he can help he escape. It'll happen. Then that poor sap will be dead if necessary or she'll give him the slip and then get back home. If necessary she'll just claim to have been kidnapped and Border Control will turn her over to the appropriate authorities and they'll find out about the missing persons report. Rob will walk to his car lat one night and some van will be there and he'll get snatched up like she was. It won't be pretty.

These revenge stories are for little boys with no brains and little dicks. Wimps who think one woman is worth risking getting ass raped in prison at best and the chair at worst. Idiots.

incestor007incestor007over 13 years ago
Overdone

All he had to do was divorce her, What he finally did was very criminal act. Selling his wife to prostitution, he could have beaten the guys, but he completely ruined the life of his wife for ever, one mistake she made is loving him, she was slut , divorce would have been an punishment for her, or some sort of publicity about her, giving STD or something because of sex so that she could understand risk of having unprotected sex. If you are not wimp does not mean you are very bad person, but you showed it. Ending could have been different. But again, no one knows about others completly, he never imagined she would cheat, she never imagined how revengeful he could be. but still he overdid it.

Thanx of good read.

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 13 years ago
One of Your GOOD ONES!

GOOD TALE!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
RustyHotDippedNail is correct.

There is no way that Rob would not be arrested and sued for assulting Charlie. And with the videos as evidence, he would be charged with kidnapping or murder for the disappearance of Phil and Becca. It may be circumstantial but that is adequate to send him to prison for long time.

Finally prostitutes in Mexico are not slaves and, even if they were, there are Americans that pay to fuck and she would talk to them and certainly some Americans would contact the police in the USA. That is all it would take to start a criminal investigation and with pressure from the USA she would be returned to the USA. Then even if Rob wasn't convicted on circumstantial evidence, Becca's testimony would send Rob to prison for a very long time.

Really just the thing about the white van is completely unrealistic. Certainly they would not pay $1,000 if they could just snatch someone off the street. Kidnapping is a very serious Federal crime so that would not happen. And, if they did kidnap her, to think that they would release her knowing that she might contact the FBI and report her kidnapping is beyond the twilight zone.

Everything about this story sucks and Rob is such an ass. I gave it a 1 and fail to understand how it is rated higher that a 2 unless JPB is able to vote 5's many many times and that is probably why it has a rating as high as it is. By removing a cookie from your computer no doubt you can vote again and again.

robinhodrobinhodover 12 years ago
Is this the same JPB

as the one who wrote 'The Wedding Planner'? Seems unlikely as this was sharp and to the point, the other wandered forever and went nowhere. Mind you, what they do have in common in total un-believability. This was a good read though.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DONT PISS OFF A MILD MANNERED HUBBY

he just might suprise you. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Extreme

You how the old saying goes. Extreme times call for extreme measures. Or something like that. Rob didn't care for the old fashioned divorce route so he got extreme on her ass. Also the asses of the co-conspirators. Fuck 'em all. Although I would like to see a picture of Becca fucking a donkey.

HA

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Don't ever

piss off someone. They may be a Clark Kent on the outside and the devil himself on the inside. It takes a lot sometimes to get the devil pissed off enough to come out but watch out when he does. He will kill you, all your family, everyone that comes to the funerals, your dogs and then burn your house down.

BDEarthBDEarthover 11 years ago
Finally.....

a story where the cheating whore wife gets what she deserves. I'm sorry, but I hate the stories where the slut wife just fucks the husband over, then professes her undying love saying, "It's only sex, it didn't mean anything". Then the dumbshit takes her back. How can he think it wouldn't happen again!! Just don't understand the willing cuckhold; and I never will in a million years.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
jpb did it

you gave us a guy with big brass balls.

Kiddo1001Kiddo1001almost 11 years ago
Help needed

Folks,

Help me out. Do women in real life really say, "it's only sex"? I can't see how anyone is so dum to say that.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Great revenge story.

Well, it's just a story and it's fiction and it's fun. Revenge has no logic mostly but it is predictable sometimes. This story went to the limits short of homicide. Perhaps homicide would've been more humane. It was out there and it was fun. OF COURSE PLAUSIBILITY HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. But definitely fun in the Walter Mitty kind of way. Thanks JPB.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Now

that`s how you get revenge!

zampazampaalmost 10 years ago
I love a happy ending!

A most satisfying resolution. I saw a burro show in Tijuana many years ago, and recipient of the burro's attention did not appear to be enjoying herself. I guess there is no pleasing some people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow that was harsh

I think I read this story in a dictionary. I looked up BTB and this was the definition.

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
Wow!!! That's revenge at its purest most perfect form.

Revenge in most cases is juvenile and irrational but unfortunately very necessary at times. In a story like this the targets of the revenge acts usually deserve some very unsavory retribution for their callous acts on persons they purport to respect or love or something; At least that's my opinion. The story focuses with relish on the venting of rage and how deviantly you can exact pain and punishment on these characters. With that in mind, I think JPB has hit this one out of the park. Bullseye suckers!!!LOL Five big stars....Thank you especially the reference to Tijuana!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Revenge is not juvenile, not really

Juveniles lash out immediately. It takes a cold, calculating adult mind to really do the revenge thing.

A very improbable story but deliciously fun.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
nice

a bit over the top, but nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad

The husband is the who better like taking it up the ass. He will be in jail as soon as someone talks. Having you wife raped, kidnapped and sold is pathetic. The sad thing is the number if juvenile guys that probably master bated to the end of the idiotic story.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Felt bad for Becca

She might be a cheating slut, but the bit about selling her to a biker gang and then a whorehouse in Mexico was way over the top.

I expected him to use the gangbang video with 31 guys as blackmail to force her into signing divorce papers that heavily favored him, and I think that is what he should have gone with, that way he wouldn't have lost my respect or sympathy.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
One Way

“I can't help it if I like sex” – And her husband doesn’t like sex? Have you ever initiated sex with your husband and he refused you? Have you ever suggested an “open marriage” where he also could get some strange?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She got what she deserved.

He married a whore, so I guess he got what he deserved too.

christmas_apechristmas_apealmost 8 years ago

i want to take revenge on myself for reading this story. five stars.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Re-Reading

"God help Phil and my wife if what I was starting to think was true. - "IF?" What do you want a video on the network news?

"What can I say? When you are a teenager and getting used to girls you are allowed and probably even expected to be stupid." - You weren't being stupid, you were being smart, and you should have stayed smart and stayed FAR, FAR away from her!

"It is supposed to be me damn you." - You also said that if after talking to you in the cafeteria you he still didn't want to have anything to do with you, you would leave him alone.

SupermessSupermessover 7 years ago
Sometimes revenge is lower than the act itself

I think my idea of revenge is extremely different from what is here. He was totally overboard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ Supermess 08/04/16

Sometimes whining, wimpy, creampie eating, girly-boys are worse than the sluts they sub to. This means you if you're too fucking stupid to get the message.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
At least

He wasn't vengeful and gave her the all the tingle between her legs she could imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW! VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE

STAR TREK KHAN SAID REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD! Bloody hell Mate !Becca is now a big bore whore front and back door! Phil if he coughs he shits? So yeah! VENGEANCE will be mine! I have to say that let this be a good lesson to all the wannabe gang banged sluts! Revenge is a dish best served cold

oh yeah Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE! No sluts, big bore whores and Phil were harmed making this comment! BYE!

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Lots of Fun

This is a nicely packaged BTB by JPB. Of course the protagonist is invulnerable.....

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 7 years ago
The Goode Auld Donkey Act

Not really commensurate ... actually, not at ALL! But kinda different for JPB.

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
SHOULD PAYBACK REVENGE

ever have an amnesty clause included, TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Yeah

I read this five years ago. I now remember why I enjoyed it so much. Fucking cheating slut slag twat cunt whore and her jerkoff prick low-life asshole lovers got just what they deserved. Yeah again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WHY NOT USE THE CELL PHONE TO RECORD AND END IT?

Why do you people insist on having the husband slink away like some sort of pathetic coward? At the very least a man would record the reasons for his dispicable actions going in and catrating the guys fucking his wife and cutting off her tits. I mean, give the guy some dignity and not let him stand for watching his wife's fucking but then spending days or weeks being laughed at by his coworkers.

I must say I did like the fact of getting Phil sold into homosexual slavery. That was a nice touch but I'd have liked to hear some of Phils'views on his new life and his thoughts on the value of fucking someone's wife for several months as opposed to being ass raped for years.

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
Ah, the life

of a bitch in a 'dog-and-pony' show. Couldn't have happened to a nicer gal. Too bad most of those shows use jackasses instead of Missouri mules. One can only hope that Phil finally joined her there.

networkgurunetworkguruover 6 years ago
Damn!

I almost stopped reading when you had Becca abducted the first time but hung in there anyway. I'm sorry I did. JPB(just plain BS)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story!

You're the best, Bob. Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
cold, wimpy

Never mess with an ex. Your first instinct is always right, and when it isn't, there's more fish in the sea...time to bite the bullet and cast your rod. He should not have taken her back, and that pissed me off.

And I don't get it-did he ever intend to consider things? What if she didn't have the party Wednesday? I guess her morals were too ground down at that point to consider not cheating. Was it a test or just to get the video? That manipulation I find very distasteful. I hate manipulation, and I know that's what she did to him, but both done wrong. But it has a time and place.

A carrot to a whorehouse is cold. But she cheated her whole marriage, that's icy too. But that doesn't match the character shown in high school, where she stopped one relationship before starting another-that's a significant but not major problem to the believability of the story. How could she be such a slut and still be a virgin? Why did she pick him? Did all the other guys realize she was only good as pussy life support? Not like she gave it up anyway.

So, no, I found the story amusing but didn't like it. Plus I don't like the whorehouse ending-people shouldn't inflict the restriction of the use of one's self, even in retaliation. So he didn't get a choice when she cheated but he did have a choice and neither actions are acceptable. And the characters exposition and actions are incongruent.

ErotFanErotFanover 5 years ago
Best BTB story I've read in YEARS

Hope you don't have any pictures/tapes of ME!!!

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 5 years ago
Bs

I liked the the up to the white slavery. Divorce the bitch anymore than that is wrong. I can see why she fucked around on him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too much

She was a terrible person but what he did was way too much. Watching her total humiliation by sending the evidence to friends and family and divorce would have been enough. The rest just made him out to be a psycho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
JPS

Yup, Just Plain Stupid... again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just a loose pipe.

Tell the slut when she has her fuck buddies come to the house have some strong sented candles burning. To help cover up the smell of sex. After the party starts, loosen a gas pipe in the basement, make sure the basement door is shut tight and go have a good dinner. Eventually the gas will get strong enough around the candles and then it's goodbye assholes. A few tears of grief and all is well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To the complainers..

Dumbasses. The story is intentionally over the top. Maybe someday you'll be able to recognize when an author is writing a bit tongue-in-cheek. I just wish JPB had done something creative with Mel and Rob....just to see what his imagination could come up with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
MACHO MORALS

So many men on Literotica are so upstanding they would never hit/slap a woman. No, no! That would never suit a real manly man. Instead, see that she is gang raped, then sold as a slave to a Mexican bordello. Or in other stories: stripped financially to being destitute, or exposing her to Mom & Dad, or getting her imprisoned on planted drug charges, or denying access to children. (I'm sure she'd rather be bitch slapped.)

But he's a macho gentleman who would never lay a hand on a woman. What a wonderful, upstanding fellow!

------------

Besides, its the age of women's lib and equal rights for women. So if physical violence is appropriate for the male cheaters....

Just rambling cogitations. I don't know what to do with them either.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Viva!

Mexican whorehouse isn't a bad thing for Becca. She said she just liked to be a slut. She'll get all the sex she can handle now. Seldom see Bob get so feisty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BS Becca will hate the Mexican whore house!

They use real donkeys to screw her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To: Paul in Oklahoma and his asinine MACHO MORALS comment on 07/02/19

It appears that you’re one of the graduate victims of our overpriced colleges’ CHICKIFICATION of America’s Men Program.

It’s been FINE with the Communist Socialist Liberals that the concept of JUSTICE has been nullified in our Divorce and Family courts, while men have be figuratively RAPED by the legal system. I didn’t read a word in your ignorant and devoid of real life cause and effect reasons and responsibility for initiating court action ASS-ay. None of what you wrote addressed what, for YEARS, has been happening to men during and after divorce settlements, child support, child visitation and custody proceedings. Go get some FACTS, KNOWLEDGE and REAL LIFE EXPERIENC instead of embarrassing yourself by spouting such ignorant drivel.

{ “VENGEANCE IS MINE” SAYETH THE LORD } I think that’s an excellent motto. It’s mine, too. Fear of certain retribution is the best Deterrent. Kick me in the leg and I’ll break yours.

My slut wanted half so I gave….. GAVE everything away while I STOPPED paying for EVERYTHING… our house, my business and rental properties, my business vehicles, my car. HER car…. lastly cancelled ALL insurances and credit cards and THEN… when the shit started hitting the fan, I gave her half of NOTHING, took the OTHER half, got on a plane and LEFT. I didn’t need a divorce for a piece of paper to tell me that I was done. She could lie all she wanted but I was GONE. I learned that, right after I left, her father called everyone in their family and told them to not blame me for anything… that she’d made her own trouble. I’d become a millionaire from nothing and she never helped me earn one penny of it so you tell me, Paul in Oklahoma, why would a cheating slut, who’d lived like a queen, be entitled to HALF of what I’d built BY MYSELF??? It was worth dumping everything to make sure that she didn’t get a $1.4 million reward, plus alimony, for fucking other men by our CORRUPT LEGAL SYSTEM.

The only GOOD luck I had with her, aside from her being beautiful, intelligent and a great piece of ass was that she couldn’t have kids. Even knowing that I no longer had money, she chased me for five years trying to get me to take her cheating ass back. When she made the remark that I was the best fuck she’d ever had, I almost punched her. I spit on her and told her to get the fuck out of my sight.

5 stars for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Garbage

One of Bobs cuck fantasies where The women Could be Men dressed like women with a beard because they begave like one out of a Cheap Porn movie! There is no challange to read this because Almost all

of Bobs stories are like that just with another Setting But the ones where hubby is a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I WAS MISUNDERSTOOD 😢

(Just being facetious)

I did not intend to argue for unfair treatment of men by the courts, or anyone else, as Anonymous 11/11/19 took it.

I pointed out the inconsistency of a man who prides himself in not slapping woman, yet will do other vindictive and harmful things to her that are worse.

Also, that the feminist plea for equal rights (which too often, in practice, involves degrading men to a sub-species) would do away with the chivalry that influences a man to not slap a woman (just because she is a woman) when he would slap a man under the same circumstances.

Rather than the preferential treatment for women that Anonymous seems to think that I am espousing, it seems to me that the feminist cry for equal rights would entail her getting treated no better than men in the courts.

If a woman feels she should never be slapped,

then she should never slap a man -- especially if she's a feminist.

Just pointing out inconsistencies and consistencies.

As I am actually opposed to the feminist movement.

Which means I'm for treating EVERYone fairly.

Paul in Oklahoma

P.S. Writing this reminded me of an elderly friend, who when he was castigated for holding the door open for a woman, replied to her, "Well! Excuse me! I thought you was a lady"!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too much stupidity. Protagonist as bad as cheaters. Epilogue she told one of her customers and he blackmailed the idiot and passed on the story to others and police heard and he is now bubba's girl.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

More JPB absurdities. Mexican whorehouse sex slavery trade? Sure, whatever.

Saddletramp's regular nonsense seems tame compared to juvenile plots produced by Michigan pinkneck. Beer guzzling imbecile outsmarts police and everybody else. Yup, that works in JPB's brain after watching a lot of internet porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get a grip everyone it’s just a story.Well written but a bit silly.4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, around 16 people meet up and fuck each other senseless.

And leave at least two places where they cam easily be seen.

Ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Silly, and not realistic. One*

Silly. Selling a woman into slavery is all wrong.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Loved it!!!!!

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Disgusting, sick, pathetic, horrific and traumatic that some people can treat others with such mental, emotional and physical pain.!

Sad that you seem to enjoy writing this sick crap.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

Well well well, the infamous Literotica Anonymous Cuckyboy Army has their pretty pink panties in a know on this one...

AbctoyAbctoyabout 2 years ago

The ending sucked, not creative at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

JPB has a mental issue.. it shows u his writings.. totally inconsistent and twisted!

HooHaa77HooHaa77almost 2 years ago

The problem with stories that go this way is that Rob never had the moral high ground to begin with. Rob in his actions proved that he was even more evil than Becca possibly could be. Why would I side with a psychopath such as Rob? If anything, I feel bad for Becca because now the rest of her short life is going to be utter pain and agony. Becca doesn't deserve that just because she was a slut for a huge group of people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes, this one is a bit over the top, but JPB is making a point. As a result, the cucks and low T elderly with no discernment and no principles are out in force. Becca profoundly betrayed her husband for years and was nonchalant about the whole thing. Treason against the family like Becca's should be a crime. Instead, courts reward cheating bitches. Of course, the reason sluts are rewarded is because of the support of, or fear of opposing, feminism by people like the typical LW reader or author. The "objectors" here are partly responsible for the cultural rot that is destroying the West. Because of that decadence, the future is likely to be chaos and then, perhaps, Islam. Bitch all you want panty-bois, but we all know you aren't men enough to stand up against Jihadis if it comes to that.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Good story! It actually has an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty nasty stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loooved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And eventually she had to graduate to Elephants . Her loose pussy couldn’t feel the Donkeys anymore!

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

stopped reading when you brought the black guy in .

one star

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Well he got what he deserved, a slut treating you like shit in college is a guarantee of continued slutdom in years to come.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would have been great if he'd taken a spring break trip to Mexico and dropped in on Becca just to make sure she knew it was him who put her cheating skank ass there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS