The White Van

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about me Becca? How did you think I was going to feel about it when I found out?"

"I never worried about that because you were never going to know. I was very careful not to do anything that would clue you in."

"Cheaters always get caught Becca. It does matter what you did to hide it. You couldn't control what others do. The first slip was me overhearing something Mel and Charlie said in the office that I wasn't supposed to hear and that got me to thinking, but what really killed it for you was instead of staying home and fixing myself dinner one night I decided to go out and eat and guess who was in the restaurant I went to. Helen and her husband and the next morning you told me how bad a night you'd had because you got stuck with Helen for a partner."

I stared at her for several seconds and then said, "Phil wasn't the first, was he?"

Becca looked away from me and I said, "How many and for how long?"

Still not looking at me she said "Maybe six over the last five years."

"You sit there and tell me that you love me, but you have been fucking over me for over five years. You have some strange idea of what love is Becca."

"I do love you. I can't help it if I like sex. I can't help it if my pussy tingles when I meet an interesting man and I just have to see how he is. I'm always here for you. I've never wanted any of the others other than for a one night or one week stand. It was just sex Rob. There was no love involved. There wasn't any affection involved. I got to be a wild slut every once in a while and I liked it."

"Have you done anyone I know?"

"No. The only ones you know are Phil, Mel and Charlie."

"I don't know who I should be the most pissed at. You for what you've done or me for stupidly loving you, trusting you, and not being smart enough to pick up on what you were doing."

"I'm sorry honey. I love you, I really do, but the slut in me comes out when I meet an interesting guy and he makes my pussy wet. It was just sex honey. Honest to God it never had anything to do with my love for you. You are the only one I love."

"Just not enough to leave other cocks alone."

She looked away and I got up and went to work.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I called every one into the office and told them I would be out of town the following week because I had to fly back to Michigan to take care of some matters pertaining to my father's estate.

"While I'm gone Phil will be in charge."

The pump having been primed I got to work.

I was used to having sex four or five times a week with Becca, but I hadn't touched her since I saw her being three-holed through the window on the night I had followed her. I was hurting and Becca was aware of how long it had been since I had touched her and she knew how I would be feeling. She set out to try and get me back into bed with her. She dressed skimpily, let me see her nude and even left her bedroom door open and masturbated so I could see, but I ignored her. I finally told her to stop it and that I was not going to have anything to do with her until after Wednesday and my talk with Phil, Mel and Charlie.

Monday I worked around the house and when Becca got home from work I had dinner ready and I did the same thing on Tuesday. Just before Becca left for work on Wednesday I asked:

"How long should I give you before I walk in? I want to make sure that things are well underway before I come in."

"It will start at six-thirty so give it about an hour." She was silent for a second and then she said, "Are we going to be all right baby?"

"We will just have to see Becca."

That evening I was parked just up the street and I watched until all the players were there and then I took off, had dinner at the Olive Garden and then took in a movie. The house was dark and quiet when I got home. Becca was fucked out and asleep on the couch. She had cum on her face, in her hair, on her breasts and her cunt hair was matted. She hadn't cleaned the place up and there were cum stains on the rug and on the leather couch. The beds in my room and her room were torn up and the sheets were wet with cum. It must have been one hell of a party.

I went down into the basement and checked the recorders and it appeared that all the spy cams I'd installed had worked. I smiled and went back upstairs. I changed the sheets and pillow cases on my bed and then I carried Becca up and dumped her on hers and then I went to bed and slept like a baby.

+++++++++++++++++++

I was sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee and reading the morning paper when Becca came into the room. I stood up and took her in my arms. I hugged her and kissed her and then said:

"I'm sorry baby; I meant to be here, but I got into some trouble."

"What kind of trouble?"

"I went to a bar and had a couple of drinks to get my nerve up for what I was going to do and some loudmouth started pushing me around and I beat the shit out of him. The cops took me down to the jail and held me for about six hours until they had interviewed all the witnesses. The witnesses confirmed that the loudmouth had started it all and that I had only acted in self defense. I couldn't call you because I was supposed to be out of town. I hoped that they would turn me loose in time for me to come to the party, but it didn't happen."

"What now?"

"Next week I go with you to the party."

"I don't think I can go another week like the last two. I love you honey. I love you and I need you."

"Don't sweat it baby; you did what I told you to do. It isn't your fault that my plan didn't work the way I wanted it to. Tomorrow we will go out and celebrate our new start. I'm not going to make love to you until we get home. I want my first time back inside you to be good and that means we have to give your love box a chance to close up. I know it must be a little loose after last night and I'd like for you to be a little tighter for me. Okay?"

"Whatever you want honey; as long as I've got you back."

When she left for work I got busy with the product of the spy cams and condensed all of the footage on a CD and then I started burning copies.

++++++++++++++++++

Friday night we went to the Golden Spur and danced and drank and had a good time. I rubbed her tits and pussy every chance I got and Becca was red hot by the time I told her it was time to go.

She got in the car and slid over next to me and reached for my zipper and when I didn't stop her she smiled and took me in her mouth. It had been a while for me and I came quickly and she swallowed it all and kept me in her mouth to work at getting me back up again. She was working hard on me and didn't notice when I pulled up next to the white van. She screamed when the door opened and hands pulled her off of me and hustled her into the van. Marcus handed me another envelope and I said:

"We will do the next part Monday. Think you can be ready by then?

"I'm ready now. I've just been waiting for you to say go."

Saturday and Sunday were spent working around the house. I removed the spy cams and recording equipment and all traces of Becca's Wednesday night sex party and I even managed to get in eighteen holes on both days. I got a phone call from Marcus around seven Sunday night and all he said was:

"It's done. See you Monday."

Monday I asked Phil to stop and have a drink or two with me after work.

"I'm going to make some changes in the office and I want your input. I don't want to do it here because it sometimes seems like the walls in this place have ears."

At a quarter after five Phil joined me at the bar. He got a drink and I started to tell him the plans I had for reorganizing the office. It was all bullshit, but he didn't know that. I kept his attention while Marcus took the stool next to him and when the needle slid into Phil he had just enough time to look surprised before the injection made him drowsy. Marcus and I helped him go outside -- just two friends helping a buddy who had overindulged -- and when we got Phil outside I helped Marcus get him into the white van. I thanked Marcus for all of his help and he got in the van and drove away.

+++++++++++++++++

Marcus and I had gone to high school together and shortly after graduation he was busted for selling pot and did two years in prison. He always maintained that he was set up and framed and whether or not it was true I didn't know. What I did know was that once he got out Marcus rarely did anything legal. He was into drugs, prostitution, gambling, loan sharking and some other things I was just as happy not knowing about.

He learned a lot in prison and he made dozens of contacts and he put them all to good use in his various activities. There wasn't anything that he couldn't get for you and nothing he wouldn't do for you if the price was right. His help didn't cost me anything because when he got out of prison I loaned him money and helped him get back on his feet and he never forgot it.

In fact, he not only didn't cost me anything I made money off of him. He gave me a grand for the use of Becca the first time she took the white van ride and he gave me another grand when I gave her to him Friday. He got his money back and then some selling her. He got fifty bucks a pop from the thirty-one who used her the first time. I don't know what he made over the last weekend, but whatever it was was pure gravy. He got his grand back when he sold her to a motorcycle club who were going on a run to Mexico. They were going to use her until they were ready to come home and then try to get their money back by selling her to a whore house in Mexico.

I didn't expect to ever see Becca again.

In addition to handling female prostitutes Marcus also had a couple of gay males on his payroll. A group of gays who were heavily into BDSM asked him for someone they could play with and Marcus, knowing how whoever he gave them was going to be used, did not want any of his regular stable damaged so he was more than happy to help me with my Phil problem. I didn't know when or even if I would see Phil again, but if I did I'd bet you could slide a telephone pole up his ass without the need for grease and he would probably have a very sore jaw. Best of all he would know why because part of the deal was that somewhere along the line someone was going to say:

"Damned glad you fucked that Becca bitch. We wouldn't have your tight ass to play with if it wasn't for that."

++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday two hundred eighty-three packages went out to the friends, relatives and neighbors of Phil, Mel and Charlie. I don't know what the effect was on Mel since his wife was part of the group, but hopefully his relatives and neighbors didn't know about Mel and Judy's 'hobby' and would let them know in no uncertain terms what they thought about it. And then there was this. There might not be a problem where Judy was concerned, but Mel knew he had a problem -- me! He must have gotten his package Tuesday when he got home from work because Wednesday he called in sick and Thursday morning I got a call from Human Resources that Mel had called and given his resignation effective immediately.

Charlie found out rather quickly what his wife thought about it. She got her package on Wednesday, called work and told him not to bother coming home because the locks had already been changed on the house. The next day he was whining that she had cleaned him out. Apparently she hit the banks and took it all before calling him and telling him to go to hell. Of course Charlie wasn't telling the people at work why she had kicked him out and I hadn't mailed a package to anyone in the office.

Except me.

Thursday after the mail had been delivered I walked out of my office and over to Charlie and without a word I hit him as hard as I could. His chair rolled backward and as he tried to stand I hit him again. He went down on the floor and I started kicking him in the ribs and in the crotch. A couple of guys pulled me off of him and one of them said:

"What the fuck Rob; have you gone nuts?"

I handed Dave the envelope that I had tucked in my belt and said:

"He's lucky I don't have a gun in the office or the cocksucker would be dead right now."

Dave looked at a couple of the photos and called Charlie a worthless cocksucker and spit on him. I bent down and said:

"This whole mess is personal and not job related so I can't fire you, but you need to find another job and quickly because from this day forward this is what I'm going to do to you every fucking day that you walk into this office."

I stood up, kicked him hard in the balls and walked back into my office. Charlie didn't come to work Friday and Monday morning Human Resources called me and told me that I had lost another member of my team.

"What the hell are you doing over there Rob? That's two in a week."

"Just called three of them into the office and told them that their performance was sub-standard and they needed to get their heads out of their asses or I was going to get rid of them. I guess they decided that they couldn't get with the program and decided to quit rather than have a termination on their record."

"You said three. Who is the other one?"

"Phil Trainor."

"Will we be hearing from him also?"

"Most definitely. He has been a no call no show for three days now and the CP&P says that is grounds for termination. I'm doing the paperwork right now and you should have it late this afternoon."

I never did get any physical satisfaction from Mel, but I did get a form of payback. Based on the material I had sent them his neighbors decided that he was a pervert and they didn't want him in the neighborhood where he could get to their children. He was so informed and he told them to fuck off. Acts of vandalism started occurring and after about thirty thousand dollars worth of damage to his house and cars he got the message and put his house up for sale and moved. Give the economy and the current housing market he had to have lost money on the deal.

I stopped in at the police station and turned in a missing persons report on Becca. I told the officer that took the report that I didn't want her back. I just thought it should be on the record that she was missing. I showed him the photos I had from the gangbang and told him I had found them on the kitchen table when I'd come home from work and she was gone.

"I guess when she got the photos in the mail she thought I would for sure find out so she packed her bags and ran."

"Why? Would you have hurt her?"

"I guess we will never know for sure, but probably not. I would probably have wanted to know she didn't tell me so that I could join in. See the tits on that redhead? Boy would I have liked to get my mouth on them."

++++++++++++++++++++=

It has been two years now and no one has seen or heard from Phil. Marcus might know what happened to him, but I don't want to know bad enough to ask.

I do have a rough idea of what happened to Becca and where she is. Well maybe not where she is, but I do have an inkling as to what she is doing. Marcus told me that the bikers had indeed sold her to a Mexican whore house and not just any old whore house. It seems that one was looking for a "gringa" to take part in some of their specialty acts. Those of you who have been to Tijuana have probably heard of those 'specialty' acts. Oh well, Becca did say that she liked the full feeling that big cocks gave her.