All Comments on 'The Whore Next Door Ch. 01'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
northbaybearnorthbaybearover 14 years ago
She's far, far better than her john...

and the writer, too. She willingly and consciously degrades herself in support of her family; he allows his most base and disgusting animalistic behavior free rein.

I'm all for treating a partner roughly, IF SHE CONSENTS TO IT. I abhor a man who treats a woman the way the young woman was treated in the story. And, then the cheap SOB leaves her a pound as payment. What a schmuck!

The male protagonist was disgusting; the young woman was pitiful. Once again, another male of the species treats another woman with despicable and reptilian ugliness.

I hope the people who enjoy such a story as this one are zero after counting the author, although I'm sorry to say the number is larger. Makes me sad for the male of the human species.

And, I don't care if it's "only a story." Words matter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh Bear

Are you sure you know its just a story North Bay? If you don't like it just don't read it son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wish it was my neighbor!

Fuck! My neighbor makes me hard just thinking about her let alone fucking her face!

She just turned 19....Guess I'll keep hoping!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Could've been real hot but..

When you said that "women should be treated like shit and they are" it kinda just turned me off the story. I was getting into it and then I was just cold. :/ may sound stupid to many but that's how it is for me.

Elmer100Elmer100over 6 years ago

Really good whore story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Some lucky bastard ... wish I had a similar neighborhood girl ... but is bad karma risk worth the fun?

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago

And there you have it, whores! ALL women need a pimp - who else is gonna protect you from asshole predators like this cheap faggot?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well ,he was a real prick……if I was her id do something really nasty to him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous