The Window Washer

Story Info
Melody teases the hot guy washing her 39th floor window.
6.1k words
4.72
27.2k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,932 Followers

The Window Washer

--- +++ ---

All sexually active characters in this work of fiction are over the age of eighteen

--- +++ ---

Edited by Tex Beethoven

Melody sighed and pushed herself back from the computer, standing to stretch. The numbers simply weren't making sense, and after staring at the screen for hours without seeing the answers she sought, she needed a break. She swivelled her office chair to take in the view out the window. From the 39th floor of the building, she had a view over the suburbs all the way to the beach. It was a gorgeous view, but how much better would it be to actually be at the beach? She walked to the window and simply gazed for a while, glad that the older building she was in still had offices around the building's perimeter rather than it all being open plan like most modern buildings. Open plan might be more efficient and cost effective, but at what emotional cost to the workers? Unlike her, the minions didn't have the privacy to pause for a moment to lift their spirits and clear their heads by taking in the fabulous view.

As she watched a plane traverse the sky, she noticed two vertical cables interrupting her view, although not badly. Her office had two wide windows to the outside, and the cables framed the one on the left. The cables started to sway and as she watched, a window cleaner's gantry descended into view. Glad of the distraction, Melody watched the gantry descend until it was level with her floor and then stop. An extraordinarily nicely put together young worker manned the gantry.

Melody wasn't sure if he could see her or not, so she gave him a small wave as he began washing the window. He seemed not to notice, so she took some time to admire him. He was working shirtless in the warm summer air, and clearly spent plenty of time looking after himself. He had beautifully defined muscles that glistened with a sheen of sweat as he worked. Melody found herself standing right up by the window, staring intently, her nipples hardening at the sight of him working. All thoughts of spreadsheets and making the numbers balance fled her mind as she indulged in a mid-afternoon fantasy of what she might do if she had such an attractive young man at her disposal for a couple of hours.

She watched for a good ten minutes before feeling guilty about the time she was wasting, but when she returned to her computer, which necessitated her facing away from the window, she couldn't help turning to admire him every couple of minutes. She admonished herself for her lack of discipline, acting like a teenage girl with a new crush, but even that didn't stop her from continually turning in her chair.

It was late in the day, and the building's shadow started to fall across where the young man was working. Melody knew from long hours of overtime that as the light changed, so did the ability to see through the window in either direction. For instance after dark, she could only see a few houselights out there, and sometimes the moon. She was always glad that they were on the edge of the city rather than viewing other tall buildings, where you would be looking into other people's offices. She hadn't given the changing lighting any thought and was surprised when, as she stood and moved to the window for another close-up inspection of the delightful young man, he gave her a cheery wave. She blushed furiously, feeling the heat spread from her face down to her neck, but nevertheless waved back at him. She saw his gaze lingering on her as he paused in his washing and she self-consciously turned back to her desk. She couldn't decide whether getting caught checking him out was embarrassing (her first instinct) or a little bit exciting. The latter feeling replaced the former as she dwelled on it. He was certainly wasn't shy about admiring her in turn. Perhaps some communication would help. Melody pulled out a piece of paper and scrawled a note on it in large writing so it would be easily legible.

How long will you be at my window?

She went to the window and held it up for him to see. She watched him read it, then survey his progress, and then he held up five fingers, closed his fist, opened it again and repeated one final time.

15 minutes? she scrawled on the back of the paper. He gave her a thumbs up and a smile. Since he was appearing so friendly, she scrawled another note, feeling bold and brazen given the relative anonymity of the exchange.

Thanks for the eye candy!

He made a show of mock-flexing his muscles for her and gave an exaggerated, almost pantomime laugh. Melody laughed as well, and then on the spur of the moment, lifted her black, knee-length business skirt to show off a bit of leg. She let it fall back down with a laugh, and enjoyed it when the attractive young man outside her window applauded her. Of course all their communication was visual... neither of them could hear the other at all.

Deciding if she continued gawking at him she'd only feel embarrassed, Melody scrawled Got to go on a note and turned to leave her office. He feigned heartbreak at her departure, which sent Melody's heart fluttering.

"Are you okay? You look a little flushed," Amber asked her in the kitchen as Melody made herself a cup of tea.

"Yeah, fine thanks Amber," she replied, thankful she didn't blush yet again as she considered the origins of her flushed appearance.

"You going to have those numbers for Margo today?"

"Yep, I think I've finally found where the error is, and I should be done in about half an hour," Melody replied. She took her tea back to her office and smiled at the sight of the young man still washing the window. She closed her office door. He noticed her enter and gave her a big smile. She watched as he soaped up the window and then started writing in the suds with a finger.

Sexiest view I've had in a long time, he wrote slowly. He wrote in reverse to be easily legible for her and some of the letters were backwards, but that didn't lessen the impact it had on her. She put a hand to her chest and exaggerated a heart flutter, patting it rapidly against her breast. The man grinned at her and then soaped up the window again.

All done today, back tomorrow for the other pane, he wrote slowly. Melody walked right up to the window with a white-board marker in her hand. Like he'd written in the suds, she wrote on the window as well, not bothering with the paper.

Shirtless again I hope.

He grinned at her and shrugged, not committing. Then he pantomimed getting a brilliant idea.

I will if you will, he wrote in the suds before wiping them away. Melody feigned shock and waggled a finger at him as if he were a naughty little boy. He gave her an unapologetic smile and a wave and then activated the gantry, slowly disappearing from view as he made his way down to continue his cleaning.

Melody sighed and returned to the computer to face the numbers again. The distraction had been just what she needed, and she quickly worked her way through the report she was preparing for Margo.

--- +++ ---

Alone at home that night, Melody lay soaking in her bath, fingers idly caressing her nipples as she entertained dreams of the muscular young man who had been washing her window. She thought about the final note he'd written in the suds suggesting he'd go shirtless if she would. She considered it, toying with the prospect of removing her shirt and standing near the window watching him work while half exposed. She twisted a nipple, sending a spike of pleasure through her body. She slid a hand beneath the water and between her legs, fingers stroking over her landing strip and down to her pussy. She teased herself, flicking a fingertip back and forth over her clit, then rubbing it firmly.

With a sigh, she pulled the plug to allow some water to drain from the tub before repositioning herself and turning on the tap so the water flowed over her pussy. The mildly turbulent flow of water impacted her clit nicely, and with her feet braced against the wall on which the taps were mounted, she enjoyed the electrifying thrill of her orgasm as she fantasised about naked window washers high above the city streets.

--- +++ ---

The following morning Melody took a little more care with dressing for work than she usually did. She wasn't actually planning anything, it was more a case of being prepared in case she chose to take advantage of any moment of craziness that might present itself. She slipped on a red lacy thong and its matching bra, which accentuated her large breasts nicely ... and which had no business being worn to work. Then, rather than one of her sensible skirts, she opted for a shorter, flirtier one. The white blouse she wore was sheer enough that her bra was evident, so she grabbed a light jacket to wear over it, glad that the air-conditioning in the office was habitually cool enough that no-one would question her wearing it, even though it was summer. And at least she was driving and didn't have to worry about sweltering on public transport.

The morning passed interminably slowly but Melody worked hard, determined to get everything done that she needed to before the afternoon. If her friendly window-washer did appear later in the day, she didn't want to feel guilty about having slacked off all morning, daydreaming about what might happen later.

Melody ate lunch at her desk quickly and worked through the rest of her break and then, as the clock trekked on toward the end of the day, found herself looking out the window again and again, wondering if her new friend would actually appear. After a seeming eternity, she turned her chair and found the gantry descending to her level again. It was spanning her right-hand windowpane this time, and was thankfully occupied by the same well-chiselled male form as the day before. Melody was thrilled to see he was again shirtless. She walked directly up to the window he was washing and stood so close she was almost touching it, admiring him much as she had the day before. It was quickly evident the light conditions weren't yet suitable to allow him to see her.

His presence prompted Melody to play scenarios through her mind, wondering what she might be prepared to do. She knew she wanted to tease him, she just wasn't certain how far she was prepared to go.

After a good twenty minutes of her checking him out the light conditions were finally suitable, and she saw him respond to her presence. Wow he mouthed, when he took in her appearance. She smiled at him and snapped a pretend camera, indicating she was as happy with him as he apparently was with her. But he wasn't completely happy, for he pointed to his bare chest, then at her clothed one, his face displaying exaggerated disappointment. He produced a marker of his own and wrote unfair, on the window, clearly having come prepared. Melody picked up her marker again and wrote Life's like that, before wiping it away. The window-washer feigned a wounded heart, and Melody laughed at him. Shewalked across the office and made sure her door was closed and locked, then strode back to the window. She stood right in front of him, close enough that she could have reached out and caressed his chest were it not for the glass separating them. She removed her jacket and reached for the top button of her blouse, deftly slipping it through the buttonhole. Her new friend watched intently, eyes wide and mouth grinning as she released the top three buttons, allowing some of her ample cleavage to appear, along with some of her bright red bra.

He applauded and fanned himself, as if hot. Emboldened, Melody brought the whiteboard marker to her lips, sucking on it teasingly, running her tongue around the tip, and then sliding a good two inches of it into her mouth. She couldn't believe how hot it made her feel. Her body was reacting in all the right ways to her sudden streak of exhibitionism. Her audience appeared to enjoy the show just as much as (if not more than) she did. With the marker still protruding from her mouth, she glanced boldly down at his crotch and raised her eyebrows at him.

Hard? she wrote on the window.

Getting there, he wrote back. Melody took the wetted marker from her mouth and pushed it as deep into her cleavage as she could, then stroked it between her breasts before pulling it back out and again sliding it into her mouth. Recovered from her earlier embarrassment , she was more purposeful; deliberate. She wanted to let him know just how good at sucking cock she was, and she made every effort to put that skill on display with the marker.

Oh fuck, he mouthed as he watched her.

Harder now? she wrote on the window. In answer he pressed both palms against the front of his work shorts and held them so they outlined the erection nestled between them. It was of appreciable size, and Melody grinned. She reached to the window and ran her hand against the glass as if she were stroking him, then stepped back just far enough to undo the rest of her blouse's buttons. The lust on the guy's face drove her wild. She was on fire, experiencing a burning in her loins that she knew she'd be looking to satisfy the instant she got home. With her blouse completely undone down the front, she parted the two sides to show off her bright red, lacy bra. It was the window-washer's turn to reach out to the glass as if caressingher breasts with his hands.

Melody stepped forward and pressed her bra-clad breasts against the glass right where his hands were. She wished she could actually feel them on her, but she was also still enjoying the anonymity of this naughty exchange.

Her friend used his marker to write Name?

She hesitated. Did she really want to go that far? She'd just been enjoying the excitement of having no idea who she was performing for, and now he wants a name? She decided to prevaricate.

Sarah, she wrote on the glass. You?

Mack, he scrawled.

She teased him again, running a finger along the line of her bra, then cupping and squeezing her boobs in front of him. He responded by stroking himself through his shorts.

Show me, Melody wrote on the glass, then drew an arrow pointedly toward his crotch. He looked around, clearly nervous as she erased her latest scribble.

Tit for tat? he wrote.

Melody assumed what she hoped looked like a thoughtful stance, and then after a few moments, she nodded. She then watched eagerly as he undid the zipper of his work shorts and fished around inside. In only a moment, he produced a nice long, thick cock.

Melody stared. It was beautiful! She applauded, then knelt on her office carpet, bringing her face level with his cock. She licked her lips while looking up at him, and then gave him another sample of what her oral talents might be like if were lucky enough, again using the marker as a substitute. He gave his cock a couple strokes, and Melody imagined him sliding the soft skin of his cock across her tongue.

Aware of her tit for tat commitment, she stood up and slipped her blouse off her shoulders, sliding the bra straps down with it. Her audience was now as rapt as she'd been as he'd revealed himself. She slipped the cups of her bra off and slid the band down to her waist, her large breasts settling on her chest. Her nipples were rock hard. She always thought they looked kind of small given the size of her breasts, but she certainly enjoyed their sensitivity.

Holy fuck, Mack mouthed as she gave her nipples a sexy little tug.

The sound of her phone ringing scared the living daylights out of Melody, and she scrambled her clothes into a sense of order before answering it. Mack laughed at her ... who gets dressed to answer the phone?... but he quickly packed himself away too.

By the time she'd dealt with the phone call, Mack was back washing the window, and was almost done.

Sorry, had to take that, she wrote.

No problem. But I have to finish this up, he responded.

I hope you'll be back?

In a month.

I'll be waiting, Melody wrote.

Mack activated the gantry and disappeared from view. When he was down low and almost out of sight, Melody flipped her skirt up and pressed her ass cheeks against the window.

She sighed. A whole month?

--- +++ ---

Over the course of the next month, Melody found herself looking at the window of her office more frequently. She even repositioned her desk so it was at ninety degrees to the window. She'd always kept her desk facing the door to see when someone came in, thus turning her back to the window, but this new orientation would give her the best chance to respond to her new obsession, while still being able to greet someone the instant they came through her door.

Not normally someone to count days unless she had a holiday planned, Melody found herself monitoring what proved to be unbelievably slow progress toward the approximate date she'd circled, which was the closest weekday to a month from the first day she'd encountered Mack cleaning her window.

Four days out from the date she'd circled, she was presented with an unexpected surprise. She'd walked out to collect a report from the communal resource area where the printers were located, and she found Lisa and Mandy standing shoulder to shoulder, heads together, as they exchanged whispers and stared out a window. Melody peered over their shoulders to see what had brought them so close together, and smiled when she saw Mack cleaning the window. She inconspicuously joined the two younger women, standing between but a step behind them.

"I've never wished so much that I had an office," Lisa was saying.

"I know what you mean, look at that chest," Mandy agreed.

"It's a sight that's for sure," Melody chimed in, startling the two girls into brief cries of shock.

"Oh, hi Melody," Lisa said, blushing red. "We were um, just heading back."

"You needn't for my sake, I don't mind," Melody laughed, "After all, I do have an office, and I can tell you it's every bit as good as you think. Last month while he was washing my windows, my productivity absolutely died!"

"Was he shirtless like now?" Mandy asked.

"Uh huh. Quite the distraction, I must say. Enjoy it while it lasts, girls." Melody grabbed her report and sauntered away. She knew she had a reputation as a bit of a ball-buster around the office; after all, she'd had to work hard to get where she had. She hoped going easy on the girls for once might earn her a little social credit. She had a skip in her step, knowing Mack would likely be returning to her windows within the next couple of days. Her office was adjacent to the resource area, so he'd only have to work his way down the building to the ground floor and then start at the top again above one of her windows, and she should see him again within a day or two.

Two days later Melody glanced out the window late in the afternoon and saw the cables dangling from the bottom of the window-washing gantry. She smiled and squeezed her thighs together, her body reacting viscerally to her anticipation. She tried to continue working effectively while she waited for the gantry to bring Mack into view, but the distraction proved too much. She barely made any headway at all against her string of un-answered emails as she waited impatiently for the gantry to lower itself. She slid forward in her seat, spreading her legs, a hand dipping to her crotch, teasing herself through her panties.

By the time Mack finally came into view, she could feel her excitement through the soaked cotton gusset. She checked the angle of the sunlight, and realised she'd have to wait a while longer until Mack would see into her the office. She locked her office door and returned to her seat, rolling to the window where she sat and quietly masturbated through her panties while she watched Mack working her window, enjoying the play of the light off his glistening chest.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,932 Followers
12