The Window Washer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took up her white board marker and wrote I can see you on the window. She sucked on the marker, bringing to mind the memory of him giving his hard cock those two brief strokes while she had knelt at the window.

It seemed like an eternity until the moment when she saw him pull a marker from his pocket and scrawl on the window, And now I can see you.

Melody stood next to the window and planted a kiss on it, imprinting the widow with her bright red lipstick.

A bit hard to clean that from out here, Mack wrote.

Might have to come inside? Melody teased. She was answered with a non-committal shrug of the shoulders. Standing before him with greater confidence than the month prior, she started releasing the buttons of her blouse, continuing until she could part the two halves, placing her bra on display. She received a thumbs up, and she shrugged the blouse from her shoulders before tossing it over the arm of her chair. She teased Mack with her shoulder straps, toying with whether they should come off or not. Mack clapped and then put his hands together, fingers intertwined, as if pleading with her. She picked up her marker and wrote Tit for Tat on the window.

She saw him grin, and his hands went to his shorts. He stroked himself and outlined his erection for her, showing off his aroused state, before sliding the zipper down and reaching within to extract himself. She salivated at the sight, again wishing she could take him in her mouth. With his erection on display, Melody released the clasp of her bra and let it fall away from her breasts, the shoulder straps sliding down her arms. She flung it to lie with her blouse and stood before him topless, massaging herself, her nipples hard to the touch. She took another step closer to the window and pressed her breasts against it. She watched Mack put a hand to the window as if to hold her right breast and she grinned at him, receiving the same in reply. When she stepped back, Mack pointed at her skirt, and gave her a querying raised eyebrow.

Melody grinned and still standing, gathered her business skirt from the hips, the hem sliding upwards slowly, revealing her thighs as she did so. Mack slowly stroked his cock for her as she raised the curtain, eventually exposing her pale blue cotton thong. Mack applauded at the appearance of her underwear and signalled with his finger for her to twirl. She obliged him very slowly, and he applauded upon her completion of her circuit.

She pointed toward his shorts and mimed him dropping them. He looked very unsure of himself, but she could tell by the twinkle in his eyes that he wasn't. She teased him, tugging gently at her panties as if she were about to pull them down her legs. Mack looked about, checking his surroundings. Given there weren't any tall buildings, behind him, she wasn't sure who he thought might see him, but she understood the reluctance. After all, she had no idea what she'd do if someone knocked on her door while she was half-naked.

She pulled her panties to one side, giving him a glimpse of her landing strip, and tried to express a get on with it look on her face. Her stiff nipples hardened even further when after releasing his safety harness his hands went to the belt holding up his shorts and undid it. Moments later they dropped to his ankles, and he stood thirty-nine floors above the street (after restoring his harness) with his erect cock straining upward and away from him.

Melody sat in her chair and rolled it nice and close to the window. She wiggled her thong down her butt, then down her legs. Kicking it off, she hooked a leg over the arm of her desk chair and spread the other one wide, fully revealing her wet pussy to Mack.

Fuck, Mack mouthed delightedly, squatting on the window-washing gantry to bring himself closer to the level of her pussy. Melody ran a finger up her slit, teasing it between her bald pussy lips, dipping it briefly into her vagina. Mack stroked himself faster. Melody moaned at the sight of his fist working his cock, and she grabbed the marker. She teased it at the entrance to her pussy, giving Mack a should I? look. He showed her how hard she'd made him while nodding urgently.

Melody found the lustful look on his face intoxicating, and she slid the marker between her lips, pushing it deep inside her pussy. She slid it smoothly in and out, wishing it was bigger and fleshier, wishing it could be the hard cock she was admiring through the window. Mack's cock would move and pulse and vary while he fucked her with it, while the marker was hard and unyielding, a poor substitute.

With her other hand she teased her clit, committed to cumming. She wanted to see Mack cum as well.

Cum for me, she mouthed during a moment when they made eye contact, having managed to briefly tear their eyes away from each other's genitals. Melody's nipples ached deliciously, and she wished she had someone to suck or pull on them, even just a spare hand so she could attend to it herself, but she had to manage with what she had. When she spotted pre-cum seeping from the tip of Mack's hard dick, a thrill shot through her; the knowledge that she was the one turning him on fuelling her excitement He was stroking determinedly, aiming the tip of his dick directly at Melody's spread-eagled, marker-filled pussy. She watched him lean forward and place a hand against the window glass, supporting himself with it. She twiddled her clit mercilessly, feeling the pressure and her pleasure build, her orgasm coming on quickly. Mack's chest was heaving, and he threw his head back, gasping in air, then he looked directly at Melody as he first pumped, and then pointed his cock toward her as it ejected a thick rope of cum against the window.

Melody imagined she heard the impressively thick stream of cum splatter against the glass. It was quickly followed by a second, somewhat diminished spurt. When the third expulsion of cum hit the window Melody came with him, her pussy clutching at the marker buried within it, her juices gushing out and flowing down over her anus. Determinedly, she kept her legs spread wide for Mack's sake, despite a fierce desire to clamp them together as the joyful, electric spasms of her pussy crashed through her body.

Neither of the two participants moved for several long moments, as they gathered their breath and processed what they'd just done together.

Amazing, Melody scrawled on the window before shimmying her skirt back down and gathering her bra and blouse to put on. Mack restored his shorts, readjusted his harness and packed his cock away before picking up his cleaning implements to clear away the evidence of his explosion.

U R Hot as Fuck! Mack wrote on the window, then paused for her read it before cleaning it away. Reluctantly, Melody cleaned up her side of the glass and returned to her desk and pretended to work. Mack completed the outside of the window in a rush, clearly behind schedule, and then the gantry sank from view. Melody knew she'd have one more day this month when he'd pass down to do the other pane of her window, and she wondered how on earth she was going to top the fun they'd had today.

--- +++ ---

The following day Melody again waited impatiently for Mack to appear outside her window, a modern-day, and significantly more adult Peter Pan. She'd masturbated twice when she returned home the previous evening, the memory of her brazen performance stirring her to heights of pleasure she'd never reached before. Despite the delightful level of pleasure she'd achieved, she planned to surpass it today. She smiled just thinking about what she planned.

When the gantry became visible in its descent, Melody held out for as long as she could before scurrying over to her office door to latch and lock it.

Once Mack was in view and the light cooperative, events followed a similar path to the previous day, although even more rapidly. Melody was eager and Mack appeared beyond any concern about being seen and quickly had his cock out and being pumped in his fist.

Just as quickly, Melody had her skirt up around her waist, and her blouse and bra had once again been discarded. She teased her pussy, sliding her fingers between her slick, wet lips, occasionally bringing them to her mouth to suck hungrily, delighting in the reaction on Mack's face whenever she did so.

When Mack was nice and hard, Melody reached for her pre-loaded hand bag and fished around inside it, presenting Mack with an evil grin, suggesting a surprise was in order. With a flourish, she produced her bright red, cock-shaped dildo. Mack's eyes widened in awe as she took it in her mouth and sucked hungrily on it, again wishing he was on her side of the glass.

She left her chair to kneel before him, holding the base of the dildo against the glass, slurping at the tip and plunging her mouth over it, as if this were his cock. From the gantry, Mack held his cock as close to the glass as he could, enhancing the illusion; stroking happily as she teased him. After a minute of fellating the toy, Melody stood up and turned around, facing away from the window. With one hand resting on her chair to support herself and the other holding the dildo in place against the glass, she bent at the waist and thrust her ass back toward the window, sliding the toy into her pussy as she did so.

Wow! Mack mouthed to her as she watched him watching her over her shoulder. She groaned as she pushed back against the eight-inch toy, persevering until only the last half inch was exposed. She eased herself forward and then pushed back again, then repeated the cycle, sliding back and forth until she was ready to reveal the next stage of her plan. She pushed back, buried the toy in her pussy and halted in place. Then, with a saucy wink, she sucked and drooled on her index finger while looking back over her shoulder. When she was sure she had Mack's attention, she reached back and ran the tip of her finger over and around her puckered little asshole.

Should I? she mouthed to him when he tore his gaze from the sight of her finger playing with her anus. He gave her an enthusiastic thumbs up and Melody slid her finger into her tight back passage. She worked her finger in and out before pulling it out entirely, and then taking hold of the toy, she slipped it from her pussy and brought it to her mouth.

She sucked her juices from the bright red cock, making sure to lick carefully around the ridged head, where they'd accumulated the most. Finally she extracted the dildo from her mouth, reached back behind her, and teased the tip of the toy against her asshole. Rather than say anything, she simply gave Mack a questioning glance, in effect asking him if she should proceed.

Hell yes, Mack mouthed in response. She pushed the toy against her anus, and bracing the dildo against the window, thrust back with her hips, feeling it spread her tight sphincter. She only managed to get the tip of the toy in before she pulled it back out and drooled all over it. She tried again, but still needed more lubrication. Fortunately she'd prepared for the eventuality and grabbed the lube she'd hidden in her handbag. Mack kept slowly stroking his cock as he waited for her to finish her preparations. They didn't take long and within a couple of moments the lubricated head of the red dildo was pushing back within her anus. Melody sighed as the head penetrated her and pushed inside, stretching and filling her back passage.

She eased it in and then started rocking her bum back and forth, again looking over her shoulder to take in the changing expressions on Mack's face as he watched her show. Her pussy was dripping with pleasure, and she briefly wondered whether she'd end up with her juices running down her thighs, but lamented that if so, it wouldn't include Mack's cum.

She performed with the toy in her in her ass for a couple of minutes before the desire to see Mack cum again became overwhelming. So she pulled the dildo from her ass with a sigh and paused in place, giving him some time to take in the sight of her gaped anus. Then she grabbed her marker and scrawled cum on me on the window. She knelt facing the window, positioning the dildo so she could again take it in her butt, this time bracing it against the floor as she sat back on her heels. She thrust her breasts out toward the window, her hard nipples aching. With her hands now freed, one went to her pussy and the other to her breast. She fingered her clitoris while pinching and squeezing her nipples before lifting her breasts in offering to the gorgeous young man pumping his cock on the other side of the window.

Mack stroked his cock urgently, one hand on the window as he'd done the day before, leaning in with his cock close, aiming it at her proffered chest.

Melody watched eagerly, using visual clues to determine when he was close to exploding, waiting with barely suppressed anticipation for the moment when the cum would fly out and splatter against the window.

She didn't have to wait long. Mack pumped and pumped, and then at the critical moment stopped, his massively erect penis held still as the base pulsed and sent a load of sperm spraying onto the glass right in line with her breasts. Melody brought herself over the edge, her body exploding delightfully with her orgasm.

Mack packed himself away and when Melody was ready, she rocked forward and slipped from the dildo. Standing, she took up the marker and scrawled her phone number on the window.

Mack looked surprised to see it, but he pulled his phone from his pocket and his thumbs danced over it briefly.

Hi, came a text to Melody's phone a moment later.

6pm, lobby. Your cock everywhere my toy just went, Melody replied. Mack looked at her thoughtfully, hesitating with his thumbs poised to respond. Melody waited, wondering what might be coming her way.

Sorry. Married. Already went too far, she read when it came through.

Naughty boy, Melody responded. She was disappointed, but she put a good face on it. If you change your mind, you have my number and you know where I work. She didn't mention that she also had his, but she gathered her clothes and put them on, as Mack resumed cleaning her window, removing the evidence of his pleasure before the gantry once again descended from view.

End


12