The Wolf with the Red Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,230 Followers

"One gweilo in the family, that's enough, Lulu, don't get serious about this boy," her Mom had said when she'd started dating Harry. Lulu wasn't in agreement on that one. She knew Harry was in love with her. I wasn't so sure that she was right. My personal opinion was that Harry liked Lulu coz she was hot and she was Chinese and he had a thing for Asian girls but Lulu didn't want to hear that, so I didn't say anything. And hey, Craig made a nice boyfriend and it wasn't like I had a crush on anyone else. So it's not like I'm complaining. I'm not. Or, well, I haven't been.

That first base, second base, third base thing? All that flew out the window for Lulu and I as soon as we started dating Harry and Craig. For me, it was in fact on my very first date with Craig, two weeks after my eighteenth birthday. Watching a movie. At his parents' house. He lived at home, but his parents were out or away or something. It didn't matter. We had the house to ourselves and Craig took advantage of that right from the get go. We settled down in the rec room. He pulled up some chick flicks for us to watch. Chick flicks? Yeah! He scored points with me right away. He went on to score more than points.

His arm slipped around me and I was fine with that. I was fine when nestling against him morphed into sitting on his lap. He had an erection. I was okay with that, guys got erections when they kissed me. Fact of life and I didn't mind. It was exciting for me feeling it and knowing I'd done that to him. I liked it. I was even finer when he started kissing me. It's not like I hadn't been kissed before. It's not like I hadn't dated before. It's not like I hadn't fended guys off before. I had.

Just, well-behaved Chinese guys who knew when to back off and give it a rest. Not gweilo guys like Craig. Before I knew it, we were deep in a game of tonsil hockey and halfway down my throat seemed to be where the goal was. Craig was scoring non-stop. I made a hopeless goal keeper. Actually, I wasn't even trying to put up a defense. I can honestly say that no guy up until then had ever kissed me like that. I was panting like a bitch in heat. Thirty minutes after that chick flick had started to play, it was forgotten completely. I don't think I even saw the name of the movie. My specially chosen top was completely unbuttoned and hanging loose. I was being kissed by Craig while one of his hands fumbled with my bra and I was so glad I'd worn a pretty one.

Okay, he was good at kissing, but he still hadn't mastered the art of the instant unhook. Second base was somewhere I hadn't been too before and I know what you're thinking. Eighteen and never had her boobs mauled by some teenage guy. Hey, I'm Chinese. My Mom and Dad were real strict and I was a good girl. Also, I'd only ever dated good Chinese boys who knew the rules and whose parents invariably knew mine. Craig was a gweilo and he didn't follow Chinese boy rules. Not the Chinese boys that I knew anyhow. His parents didn't know my parents either.

Craig's rules were different. Craig was out for a home run and he was good. He was planning for second base the moment he got to first. I really really wanted Craig to get to second base. Mom had said second base was okay. Maybe it was a bit fast to get there an hour into our first date, but that was okay. Mom hadn't said anything about timing, just that it was okay. Chinese Mom's, they know best and I was more than willing to listen to my Mom's advice. I reached behind my back with one hand and flicked the strap of my little black lace bra undone.

"Ohhhhhhh." I hadn't been able to stop myself from moaning when Craig's hand cupped one boob. The first time a guy's hands had touched my boobs. I liked it. Not just a lot. I liked it tremendously.

"We shouldn't." But we did. I hadn't stopped Craig from peeling my top and my bra off me completely before moving me to lie on my back on the couch. I hadn't stopped Craig when his mouth latched on to one boob while his hand continued on its mission of exploration and tantalization. My boobs were his and he did with them as he wanted. Me? I enjoyed him doing what he wanted to them. What Craig wanted seemed to involve a lot of licking and sucking and lapping and wonderfully swollen and aching nipples and fingers that found those nipples irresistible and played with them delightfully.

Second base? I wanted Craig to stay on second base for as long as he liked. All night if he wanted to. I'd never imagined a guy sucking and licking and kissing my nipples could be so exciting. Well, it was. I lay there, making little noises, one hand stroking his head as he suckled on my boobs, as his hands ran over me everywhere above the waist. Not just my boobs now. My stomach, my sides, my shoulders, my arms, he was touching me everywhere and now and then his mouth would leave my boobs and we'd play tonsil hockey again. When his hands started running over my hips and my legs, I was glad I'd worn jeans. Third base? Nope. Not going there. Off limits.

I could feel how hard he was. Pressed against my hip, I could feel that hard bulge that I knew was his erection. I could feel it even better when he lay on top of me kissing me, his now naked chest hot against my equally naked skin, crushing my boobs, that bulge pressed against me where I was so amazingly sensitive. So startlingly hot and wet. He moved, against me, little rubbing movements as he kissed me.

"Oooohhhhhh ....oohhhhhhh." I was moaning into his mouth. It felt so good. But third base was out. Out out out. Mom had said so, and Chinese Mom's know best. No third base. No way.

Fifteen minutes later. "Oh god ... Craig ... we shouldn't .... We shouldn't ...oh god ..." then "Let me" as I unzipped my jeans and pushed then halfway to my knees.

"OOOHHHHH," as his hand slipped inside my panties five minutes after that and just like that third base was in serious play. I was looking up at him and he was doing things to me. Amazing things. Exciting things. Five minutes after that my jeans were completely off and on the floor somewhere and his hand was once again inside my pretty little black panties. I'd never expected him to see them but they came as a set with the bra and now I was glad I'd worn them.

Except the way Craig was moving, I wouldn't be wearing them for much longer. He'd gotten everything else off me and now he had one finger inside me, busily exploring. I was panting like a bitch in heat and I knew if I didn't do something fast, my panties would be going the where the rest of my clothes already were and someone was going to not just get to third base, where he was already firmly established, someone was definitely going to score a home run because I was fast losing any ability to say no to anything.

Two frantically squirming, squealing and moaning minutes later I was on my knees on the floor, kneeling in front of him as he sat back on the couch, still wearing my panties, holding his cock in one hand and giving him a desperate and very inexpert blowjob. He came in my mouth, coating my tonsils with his cum. I swallowed with wide-eyed excitement. I wasn't sure about the taste, but okay, it wasn't bad and it was exciting when he shot off in my mouth and, well, no home run.

The noises he made as I blew him, wow! Not only that, there was that sense of accomplishment, of success. I'd done it. I'd not only satisfied Craig, I'd successfully kept my panties on, preserved my virginity and I'd done something I'd heard the gweipoh girls talking about but had never expected to do. At least, not until I had that ring on my finger.

That was just a few weeks ago, and it pretty much set the precedent for every date we'd been on since them. And we dated a lot. I actually enjoyed blowjobs right from that first one, unexpected as it as. Craig gave me lots of opportunities and I got better at them fast. Hey, I'm Chinese, I'm a fast learner, and my parents pushed me hard to overachieve. There was always that parental drive for me to be good at everything I did. So of course I studied. I wanted to be really good at blowjobs, just like I was good at everything else I did. I wanted to be the best. I watched video clips online, I picked up some ideas. I read everything I could find. I even jumped on a couple of chat boards and asked. Under a pseudonym of course. I was amazed at some of the answers. My educational horizons were certainly expanded.

But honestly, those online chat boards were more useful than any other resource. I tried out whatever I picked up right away, on Craig, and I found he enjoyed my little experiments. Hands-on experience is definitely valuable and I filed that one away. I was going to apply for the co-op program at College, for sure. Hands-on was good, in this context, mouth-on experience was even better.

Lots of little things like licking him very slowly before I started using my mouth on him. Holding his balls and licking them, making lots of little noises while I sucked on him. Coating his cock with saliva and jerking him off at the same time as I used my mouth on him. How to use my hand on him with all those little variations. How to take as much of him as possible into my mouth. Having him cum on my boobs.

Lulu and I compared notes all the way. Conflicted or not about sex, Lu's first date with Harry had gone much the same way as mine. And Lulu is as competitive as I am. It was Lulu that told me that Harry liked to shoot off on her face. I already knew she was giving Harry blowjobs just like she knew all about my first date with Craig. I know what Lulu does with Harry, she tells me everything. She and I've been friends from Grade One. I know her life. I know everything she and Harry do, just like she knows all those little details about Craig and me. She's very religious, she goes to Mass. She helps teach Sunday school at our Chinese Catholic Church. Back then she was totally conflicted over sex with Harry.

She hasn't gone all the way but I know she wants to. I know that because she's told me. She's in love with Harry. She's struck a balance by giving him blowjobs. She's conflicted about that too, but she's somehow managed to convince herself that a blowjob is only a little sin, not a big one, and as long as it prevents the bigger one, it's okay. Whatever, we'd swapped a lot of tips and techniques on blowjobs since we started dating Harry and Craig. Whatever one of us learnt, we shared and the other was soon trying out.

She's told me she swallows now when Harry shoots off. To start with she wouldn't let him finish in her mouth, so he'd shoot off on her boobs or her stomach and later on, on her face. Sometimes it'd get in her hair or on her clothes and it was so hard to get out of her hair. So now she swallows.

* * *

Sipping my vodka and coke, I wonder idly if Craig will want a quick blowjob tonight. Probably. Actually, almost certainly. He always does when we date, even if it's just a quickie in his car when he drops me off home. I'm not sure that I want to now, but if I don't he'll think something's wrong and he might even try and sneak into our bedroom later. I don't want that to happen. I know we'll have time, even if it's a quick blowjob in the bathroom before bed.

Lulu and I have done that before when we've slept over at Harry's or at Craig's. Taken turns in the bathroom with them or just split the bedroom's for a while. Craig likes it when I kneel on the floor and use my mouth on him. So does Harry with Lulu. We compare notes afterwards. Once we even compared how much cum each of them shot off, but it was hard not to swallow and just hold it in our mouths until afterwards. We could only see what was in each other's mouths' as well, so that didn't work too well. It was kind of exciting though, seeing Lulu's mouth full of Harry's cum.

At the time, I'd half thought it would be fun for us to kiss each other and share that cum. Lulu had said that was disgusting but I still thought it'd be kind of exciting. I find myself wondering if Harry tastes the same as Craig. Now, I wonder what Andrew will taste like. Thinking about that, and about what's going to happen tonight if Andrew does come to my bed, which I'm rather sure he will and which I'm feeling more and more nervous about, I decide I'm a bad girl. A very bad Chinese girl who's totally shameless and who will be a disgrace to her parents.

The thought makes me giggle. Yes, I realize I'm also slightly drunk but I decide that if I'm going to be a bad girl, I may as well be a really bad girl. If Craig wants a blowjob I'll give it to him so he'll go to sleep. It's a risk reduction strategy, I tell myself, still giggling. Lulu will probably do the same for Harry and then she'll sleep. Once she's out, she's out. She sleeps like a rock. Nothing wakes her. Not even rolling her out of bed onto the floor. I've done that to her and she didn't wake up. I'm not that worried about Lulu.

Andrew won't come until later, there'll be time. Better safe than sorry. I'd hate for Craig to tip-toe in and find Andrew in my bed. Probably so would Andrew.

* * *

Craig and Lulu find me at the bar, sitting there giggling to myself. Both of them are flushed and smiling. Craig sees me, shoots me a guilty look. He's probably thinking I'm annoyed coz he's been dancing with Lulu for the last hour. Well, I'm not annoyed at all. Lulu is looking guilty as well. She probably think's I'd rather it was me dancing with Craig. I can see she's not wearing her bra anymore either. She must have been off making out with Harry earlier.

The party is thinning out now, people are leaving. It's midnight and tomorrow's not a holiday. By twelve everyone has gone and Lulu and I are done with our quick cleanup. We go upstairs and grab the bathroom first, before the guys. I undress in our bedroom, follow Lulu into the bathroom. We shower quickly, one after the other, a couple of minutes each. I'm not at all shy with Lulu, we've grown up together. She's like my twin sister almost.

"Do you want first?" I ask, nodding in the direction of Harry's bedroom as we slip into our pajamas. There's no need to say what first is about. We both know, we've done this before more than once or twice now. What's nice about Harry's parents' house is these two bedroom's share this bathroom. There's a door from each into a little foyer with the bathroom on one side and a small washroom on the other. Very convenient. I'm not sure if that's why we're in this bedroom. There are a couple of other bedrooms but we've always had this one when we've stayed over.

Lulu blushes. Shakes her head. "You first."

I giggle. She's still conflicted about this, even after we've been dating Harry and Craig for almost three months and she knows I know she gives him blowjobs. It's always me that goes first. I find that amusing because she's the one that's in love, not me. "You know what, Lu, I don't want to get sore knees. Why don't we just go into their bedroom and turn the light out and given them both their blowjobs and get it over with and then we can come back and go to sleep. I'm really tired."

"Together?" Lulu is shocked. We know what we both do, but we've never done it in the same room before. But tonight, I'm in a hurry. I want to get this out of the way. And I want Lulu asleep as soon as possible. What if Andrew turns up before she's done? Sometimes Harry likes to take his time.

I giggle. "Yeah, why not, it's dark. It's not like they'll see us or we'll see each other."

"But..." Lulu looks at me. Shakes her head. "Yeah, okay," she says. Sometimes she does surprise me. She's blushing as she follows me out of the bathroom. The light is still on but guys are both in bed. Talking. They look up when we walk in. Surprised?

"Yours is over that side," I say to Lulu, pointing at Harry. Lulu giggles. I turn the light out. Actually, it's not that dark. There's light from the streetlight outside and I can see Lulu's shape as she walks to Harry. Never mind. I slide down on my knees next to Craig's bed. Find his head, kiss him. "Time for your goodnight blowjob, big boy," I breathe in his ear.

My hand is already under the duvet. He's wearing boxers, my hand slips inside, finds him. I tug at his boxers, push the duvet back and climb up onto the bed. He helps remove his boxers and now he's naked and I'm kneeling between his legs, cupping his balls with one hand while the other takes hold of his cock and peels his foreskin down. He's already hard as I stroke him slowly, tightly.

He gets hard fast. He always does. It's fun feeling him expand in my hand, lengthen, thicken, harden until he's big and hard. Well, usually it's fun. Tonight it's something I want to get out of the way so I can go back to my bed and wait for Andrew. It doesn't even worry me that I'm cheating on Craig. I'm more concerned that I'm cheating on Andrew, which is silly. Andrew isn't my boyfriend.

"Take your top off," he whispers.

I don't want that. I want to give him his blowjob and then get back to my bed and wait for Andrew. I ignore him. His cock is seriously erect, jutting stiffly upwards. It's not that dark, I can see his cock, pale in the darkness. It's really not so dark as I thought it would be in their bedroom. When I glance across the room, I can clearly see Lulu on her knees between Harry's legs with her pajama top open and I can see her breasts as her hand glides on Harry's cock.

Seeing Lu is like watching a mirror image of myself, we're almost stroking them in unison. Craig and Harry exchange brief glances. Craig doesn't see so happy, but Harry does. He has both hands on Lu's boobs and she's making excited little noises. Craig looks with me. He sees what I see. I feel his muscles go all taut. He's excited looking at them? Well, so am I but really, I need to take care of Craig quickly.

My attention returns to Craig's cock. I take him in one hand, drag my tongue from the base of his cock all the way up his shaft to the very tip. There's a small drop right at the tip that I lick off with a swirl of my tongue. I lap at him, lap him like his cock is an ice-cream cone, enjoying the taste of him, enjoying the way his breath hisses out, the judder of his hips as my tongue slides over and around the swollen head of his cock. I know how sensitive he is and I'm enjoying doing this to him.

It's weird. I'm almost sure I'm going to let Andrew make love to me later tonight if he comes to my bed and here I am, enjoying giving Craig a blowjob and I'm not feeling in the slightest but guilty. Should I? I think I should but I don't. I like what I'm doing.

It's Harry's voice that brings me back to the moment. "Oh yeah, that's good, Lulu."

I glance across. So does Craig. Lulu is in the same position I'm in now, kneeling between Harry's legs, his cock jutting upwards, her mouth sealed to him, her head bobbing up and down. She's not wearing her pajama top any longer. Go Lulu.

"Regan," Craig breathes, one of his hands stroking my hair. I know what he's after. I give my big lollipop one last lick, open my mouth wide, flatten my tongue against my bottom lip and slide my lips down over the head of his cock. Down his shaft. All the way down until the head of his cock brushes the back of my throat. Then a little further. I've done this often enough now that I can control that gag reflex.

For a couple of weeks now I've been working on getting my lips all the way down to the base of his shaft but I still can't quite do it. I close my eyes now and concentrate on using my lips and tongue and mouth on him. Up and down his shaft, up and down, again and again, coating his cock with my saliva. My lips slide down his shaft, he touches my throat, I push down a little more, each time just a little further, swallowing now and then, tasting cock-flavored saliva.

Craig is breathing hard, one hand stroking my hair as I kneel between his legs, my mouth moving slowly on him. Andrew coming to my room later or not, I like giving Craig blowjobs. I like sucking on his cock, feeling him so swollen and hard and excited in my mouth. I like it when he lies there and I have him under my control. Usually, but right now it's something I want to get out of the way. I'm sucking on Craig's cock wondering what Andrew's cock will taste like.

ChloeTzang
ChloeTzang
3,230 Followers