The Wolf with the Red Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the High School parking lot, he gives me a smile. "Any plans for this evening?"

"No," I say. "Why?" I know Pamela's away for the rest of the week, she'd said so. Her work.

"Thinking about it, I'd like to take you shopping," he says.

"What for?" I ask, curious. Panties? I don't know why I think so but I'm sure he'd like to take me lingerie shopping. I wonder what it will be like to go shopping for lingerie with a man old enough to be my Dad. What kind of panties will he want to see me in? My heart pounds at the thought. They'll see us together and I'll be picking sexy panties and they'll assume he's fucking me and that I'm that kind of girl. My cheeks are flushing. They'll think that when they look at me. They'll be right.

"Anything I want, right, Regan?" He's smiling. "That's what you agreed to, wasn't it?"

"Yes," I say, heart beating faster. What does he have in mind?

He reaches over, unbuttons my shirt. Pushes the cup of my bra down, exposing one nipple. We both look, watching as it swells before our eyes. He lowers his head, I watch as his lips close on my nipple, kiss it. Suck on it. One of my hands finds his head, holds him against me as I do my best to push my entire breast into his mouth. His mouth opens wider. Sucks on my entire breast and I'm moaning.

I'm disappointed when his mouth releases me. We both look down again. My breast is wet with saliva, my nipple too, swollen, elongated. Much larger than normal. I shiver.

"Shopping?" I remember what we were talking about. "What for?" I ask again.

"Nipple clamps," he grins, just before he releases my bra so that my boob is covered once more.

My heart stops. It's a physical reaction. Almost the same as when he hammered his cock into me last night and came in me that first time. I want to moan out loud but I can't even breathe. I'm frozen.

His smile broadens. "I thought you might like to wear them for me," he says.

"I don't know anything about them," I say when I can speak. I mean, I don't. I have no idea but clamp and nipple, together, that's exciting. The thought of him buying me nipple clamps, seeing me with them on my nipples, that has me limp with excitement. My nipples are suddenly hard and aching again.

He reaches over, cups my face with his hand. I can smell myself on his fingers. I want to suck on them. "Would you like me to get you some tonight?" he asks.

I look at him helplessly. My heart is pounding. My nipples are full and swollen all over again. They hurt. Ache. I'm wet. I don't want to go to school. want to go back to his house with him. Now. He smiles. His hand slides under my skirt. Slips inside my panties again. His finger slips inside me, his palm grinds against my swollen clitoris. I climax for a second time, in an instant, as soon as his finger is all inside me.

"Ohhhh ..... ohhh ... oohhh .... Ohhhhhhhh." My hips are jerking, bucking against his hand, his finger moves inside me. I bang my head against the back of the seat, mouth wide open, crying out at the pleasure that washes through me.

"At a guess, that's a yes." He smiles as I sag down into the soft leather upholstery.

I can't say a word. I sit there open-mouthed, moaning wordlessly, my vision blurred, my sex dancing on him where he's inserted his digit within me. I'm soaking his hand where I'm half sitting on him.

"Yes?" he asks me as I regain my breath.

"Yes," I moan. I moan again as his finger eases from me. I watch as he sucks his finger clean of my wetness. Watching him, I want to moan again. What else will he want to do to me? I have no idea but I know that at this point, it makes no difference. He's made love to me. Well, maybe not made love. He's fucked me. Twice last night and again this morning. His cock has been inside me, using me. Taking me. He's cum in me. Three times now. He's cum in my mouth. He's brought me to a climax with just a touch. I'm his. He can do what he wants with me. To me.

"You better get your cute little butt into school, Regan Wong," he says to me, his lips quirking into an almost smile.

"Yes, Sir," I say. I lean towards him, kiss his lips lightly. Study him for a long second. He's so much older than I am. How can he affect me like this? What's he doing to me? It's not like I'm in love with him. I'm not. But I want to give myself to him. I want him to do whatever he wants to me. Take me. Do things to me. Use me. Fuck me. I'll do anything he wants, I know that. Anything at all. I'm his slave. He just doesn't know it yet.

I smile. Kiss his lips again. "Andrew," I say.

"Yes?" he says. He's watching me.

"Is my butt really cute?" I want to hear him say so.

I turn on the seat, kneel, my back to him. Lift my skirt so he can see my butt.

"Yes," he says. "Very cute. And if you flash me like that, I'll have to do something to it."

I keep my skirt up around my waist. "Is that a promise?" I'm glad I'm kneeling coz my knees are jelly again.

He chuckles. "Oh yes, Regan, that's a promise."

"You really can do anything you want to me," I say, letting go of my skirt, opening my door and slipping out. As I lean in to retrieve my bag, he smiles at me.

"I will, Regan," he says, his voice thick with a promise that turns my knees to jelly. "I will. Tonight. I'll text you this afternoon, after school. Read up on nipple clamps if you have time. And don't forget to button up your shirt."

"You!" I giggle, doing my buttons up in a hurry.

When I walk into school five minutes after I climb out of his car, the bell is ringing. I can still taste him in my mouth, bitter, astringent. It's delicious. It's in my tummy too. I can't stop rubbing my tummy, knowing his cum is there, inside me. I'm sore where he's taken me. My butt still burns a little. My nipples ache. Everything reminds me of what he's done to me. Of what he'll do to me.

He'd said he's going to text me late this afternoon, that'll probably be after I get home. We're going to go shopping for nipple clamps. I don't have any idea what those are but from the name, I suspect it's something to do with squeezing my nipples. Hard. I think I might like that. After that? I don't know but the way he said "tonight," he's going to do something with me. Something to me. I want him too.

Tired as I am, I can't stop shivering with excitement all day.

* * *

When I get home from High School, I'm late. That stop at the clinic with Lu took more time than I'd anticipated but we've both got our pills. Lu had looked at me quizzically when I'd got my own prescription.

I'd shrugged. "Maybe the next guy will be the one, Lu." I wasn't telling her he already was.

When I walk in the door, Mom is in the kitchen looking bemused. There's a huge bunch of flowers waiting for me on the breakfast table. Red roses. About six dozen of them. It's an enormous bunch. Gigantic. So large they're in a bucket. I blink. Somehow, I think I know who they're from. I smile.

Mom shakes her head at me. "Aiiyaaahhh," she says, "more roses for you, Regan. You have a second boyfriend now? Not a very smart one la, he doesn't know when Valentine's Day is. Who is this Wolf? You don't date too many boys, okay la, you don't want a bad reputation. No man wants to marry a girl with too many boyfriends."

I look at the card. "To Regan, from the Wolf with the Red Roses."

I giggle. Second boyfriend? Well, I wouldn't call him a boyfriend coz he's already married and while he's replacing Craig, I have no idea what to call him. Maybe a man friend? Whatever, I've already done with him what Mom says a girl shouldn't do until she has that ring on her finger. I don't think there'll be any ring with Andrew. Actually, I'm sure of it. I know what he wants from me and it isn't marriage. And any rings he buys me, well, they're more likely to be rings that go round my wrists and ankles. I smile, thinking that they'll tie me down far more effectively than any wedding ring ever would, even if I was old enough to marry, which I'm not.

That doesn't worry me. I'm in my last year at High School, I'm far too young to think of marriage and it's not like I'm actually in love with him. In love with his cock, maybe. In love with what he wants to do to me. I'd much rather think of what he's going to do to me next time we meet. Until then, I'll wait for his call. Lulu can have Craig. As for Harry, he's going to have to find his own replacement for Lulu. I'm not it. I'm Andrew's now. I've agreed to be his until I finish College, although I know I can change my mind. I'm not sure that I'll want to but you never know.

I better start preparing those College applications for the ones I hadn't applied for because they were too expensive. Locally, there's one that's really good. Andrew says he went there and I'm sure he'll get me in if I ask him. If Mom and Dad ask, I'll tell them I got a scholarship. I smile. In a way, it'll be true.

"You be a good girl now, Regan," my Mom admonishes me as I pick up the flowers, burying my face in them, inhaling deeply. I'm going to carry that bucket upstairs and keep them in my bedroom where I can look at them and smell them as I drop off to sleep.

"I will, Mom, don't worry," I smile.

Absolutely I'll be a good girl. I'll be a very good girl. For Andrew, I'll be as good as I can possibly be. I'll try and be good at anything he wants me to be good at. The Wolf with the Red Roses is going to get whatever he wants from me whenever he wants it. I hope he wants lots. I can't wait to give it to him. I can't wait for his call. I absolutely can't wait to be as good as I can be for him. I'm going to have to wait, but I don't want to. I'm in my bedroom on my laptop researching nipple clamps and shivering with excitement as I read when my cell chirps. I've got a text message. I check. It's from him. Andrew.

"Can you meet me tonite?" his text reads. "Would like to go shopping with you."

"Yes," I text back, almost moaning out loud again. "Where? When?"

"Outside your house. 7pm. I'm taking u to look at nipple clamps."

"Do you want to do anything else with me?" My fingers fly.

"Would you like to? Did you have anything in mind?"

"Anything you want," I type. I'm moaning out loud.

"I'd like that. Drop you home around 11pm. Ok?"

"Ok. C u then." I'm breathless. Panting.

Will having my nipples clamped hurt?

I'm shivering. I guess I'll find out.

Really, I don't want to wait.

Is he going to do it to me?

I want him to fuck me.

Fuck me so hard.

Spank me.

Oh god.

Yes.

Every girl's dilemma fills my mind. What am I going to wear? What do you wear if you're expecting, anticipating and hoping to be spanked and fucked and have your nipples clamped. He said we were going to look at nipple clamps but really, I've already read up on them. I know what they're for. I'm expecting Andrew will want to use them on me. My nipples are already swollen and aching in anticipation.

My cell buzzes yet again. I start. Look. Another text message from Andrew. "Did you like your Valentine's Day Roses, Regan?"

"Yes," I text back. "They're beautiful. Thank you Mr. Wolf."

"You're welcome," he texts back. "c u at 7. Tonight, the Wolf is going to eat Little Red Riding Hood."

"OK." I wonder what that means. I mean, I know in the fairy story, the Wolf ate up Little Red Riding Hood but I don't expect Andrew to do that to me, not literally. I guess I'll find out what he means tonight. Anticipation fills me. Butterflies flutter within my belly. There's that hot need within me that wants him so much and it's another hour before he's picking me up.

Until then, I'll be thinking of nothing but the Wolf with the Red Roses. Afterwards? After Andrew picks me up? I have no idea what I'll be thinking. Will I be thinking at all? I don't know but I suspect not. Probably I'll just be making lots of noise while he does what he wants to me. All I know right now is, last night was the best Valentine's Day ever and the enormous bunch of roses in that huge vase beside me, filling my bedroom with their scent, they remind me of Andrew and they're just beautiful.

* * *

And a final and very SHORT note from Chloe:Once again, and as always, thank you so much for reading my story - I do hope you enjoyed it. And okay, just one tiny little request. Unlike books you pay for, these stories are free. As the author, the only reward I get for the many many hours of writing that goes into these stories is knowing whether or not you enjoyed them, how good (or bad) you thought they were as well as any feedback you care to share or comments you'd like to make. So I do have one and only one request -- see those rating stars below? If you enjoyed this story, take five seconds extra to pick one for this story and hit it. That's all I ask in return for what I hope was a suitably enjoyable experience (well, this IS Literotica, right? We all know why we're here and if DO hope it was enjoyable. Big Smile)

And thanks once again for reading ... all you readers on Literotica, you're a great audience for a wannabe writer and I love writing for you all ... What can I say. You're the best and you all reading my stories is the biggest motivation there is for writing them! If you liked this one and you want to read more of my stories, just click on my LIT userid.... there's over 30 of my stories on LIT right now and more coming ... Chloe