The Wolf with the Red Roses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's watching me now, looking down at me. There's no question at all that he knows what he's doing. I'm on fire wherever he touches me. My sex is so hot and swollen and wet and I want him to touch me there and my thighs are wide apart and I'm open to me but he's not touching me there and I'm shy. I've never asked Craig to touch me and I'm scared to ask Andrew. I'm not in control of this, I have no idea what to do, how to act. I've never done anything, not like this.

Craig's a couple of years older than me. Twenty. He's had sex, I know he has and I know who with too, but he's not very confident. If he was, I probably wouldn't be a virgin. Sometimes I've been so excited that if he'd pushed it, I'm sure I'd have said yes. Now I'm happy Craig didn't push it. What he didn't get, Andrew will and I just know it's going to be better than good.

Andrew kisses me at last. Gently, taking possession of my lips, my mouth. Before I know what's happening my mouth is wide open, his tongue is deep inside my mouth, exploring me, tasting me. His lips are sealed to mine, his hand cups my breast, his thumb brushes my nipple again. I arch my back, push my breast up against his hand, gasp into his mouth. My heart beats like a butterfly's. I'm making little noises, I'm trying not too but I am. Helpless little noises as that excitement within me builds and builds. Thank god it takes an explosion next to her to wake Lulu once she's asleep.

His mouth lifts from mine, there's that questioning look on his face and somehow I know what he wants.

"Yes," I gasp. We both know what I'm saying yes too.

He smiles. He bends his head, engulfs one breast, sucking, licking. His teeth close gently around one nipple. He's biting me lightly as his thumb and finger find my other nipple, squeeze, twist, tug, tug harder. Something inside me bursts, a golden rushing wave sweeps through me, my back arches, my body stiffens, my eyes stare blindly at the ceiling as pleasure wracks me in an endless wave that leaves me limp and shattered, barely able to gasp for breath and he's kissing my lips again, his mouth on mine, muffling my sobs as I fall apart and slowly come back together again.

"Ohhh," I gasp, when his mouth lifts from mine. "Ooohhh ... oh Andrew ... how? ... How did you do that to me?" The best. That was the best orgasm I've ever had and all he was doing was playing with my breasts and my nipples. I can't believe what he just did to me and I'm glowing. I'm just glowing. I'm melting for him.

All he does is smile. Smile and run his hand down over my stomach to my thighs. My inner thigh. He's stroking slowly upwards and I'm on fire again, my knees falling apart so naturally, opening myself to his hand. There's no conscious thought as I spread myself for his hand. He touches me, his finger presses against my slit, one fingertip eases inwards between my slippery labia. I'm so wet. I can feel that wetness on my inner thighs as he teases my labia with his finger, caressing me. The sensations his finger generates as he touches and teases me there have my hips jerking, my knees falling further and further apart. My hips jerk, lift a little. My body instinctively knows what it wants from him, knows what my role is in this.

"Wet," he whispers. "You're so wet for me, Regan."

I am, I know I am. Now I want his finger inside me. Craig has touched me like this and I know what it feels like and I like it a lot but the way Andrew touches me is better. Far better. Far more exciting. I'm panting. He's breathing hard, his lips brushing across my face, tasting my skin as his finger finds my entrance. I jerk, gasp as his fingertip pushes inwards. Pushes through the tightness of my entrance. His finger very slowly slides up inside me. His finger is thick. Thicker than Craig's and I can't help it, I moan softly, experiencing his digital penetration, his finger inside me, my channel gripping him everywhere he's touching me inside.

"You're mine tonight, Regan," Andrew whispers, his finger easing up inside me. I can feel his digital penetration, his finger caressing my inner walls and I'm so wet and tight around him and I stroke his cock slowly now, wanting to do for him what he is doing for me. He begins to move over me, his knees sliding in between mine, pushing my legs wider apart. He doesn't have to push very hard. As soon as I realize what he wants, I part them eagerly for him. "I want you right now. I want to fuck you, Regan."

"Yes," I gasp. "Oh yes." He's between my legs, his thighs push against mine, spreading me. Opening me to him. Positioning me to be taken. He's going to fuck me. That's what he intends to do to me. His finger moves in me continuously as he positions me, thrusting in and out, palming my clitoris, my labia and I'm wet all over his hand and his finger is sliding in and out so easily and I want to sob and moan and cry out but instead I whine, trying desperately not to make too much noise and still holding his cock in one hand, still stroking him as he kneels between my legs.

I look up at him and I have to know. "Did you do it with Pamela before you came here?" I blurt it right out as I stroke him slowly.

He looks down at me, his finger still moving in me. I want to moan. I'm spreading my legs wide apart for him as he kneels between them but it doesn't feel like I'm in the right position somehow.

"Move your knees back for me," he breathes, looking down at me, his finger easing out from inside me. He looms over me, large, heavy on me even though he's supporting most of his own weight. His chest crushes down against my breasts, his stomach is firm against mine, his thighs press mine back and apart but he wants more.

"Like this," he whispers, one of his hands moves my knee back until it brushes his ribs, my foot trails against his hip. I move my other knee back myself, quickly. "Now you're wide open for me."

I am. I'm so aware of how I'm lying beneath him, flat on my back looking up at him. My knees are drawn back. Far far back, opening my sex to him. I'm exposed, vulnerable; available. He looms over me. I hold his cock, brushing it across my stomach. He's so big and I'm so small and I'm just a little frightened now, my eyes wide as I look up at him. All of a sudden his cock feels much much bigger.

He half smiles, but his eyes are burning as he looks into mine. "Ohhh, Regan, you don't know how hard it is not to shove my cock inside you right now." One finger eases high inside me. He's watching me.

For a moment I think it's his cock beginning to enter me and I whimper but it isn't because his cock is still in my hand and I'm still stroking him. "You're so big," I gasp.

He smiles again. "Don't worry, Regan," he whispers, "it'll fit inside you just fine. You'll stretch for me. Won't you?"

"Yes," I whisper. Will I? God, I hope so. I can't imagine how and I'm scared.

"Pamela?" he whispers, reminding me of my question that I'd already half-forgotten as his finger explores inside me. "Yes, I fucked her after we went to bed. Does that matter for you?"

I look up into his eyes. "No," I whisper, happy that he's telling me honestly. At least, I think he is. "It doesn't matter, not to me. She's your wife."

Actually, it does matter, but only to hear him being open with me. If he tells me that he made love to her when it means I might change my mind, I think I can trust him. Really, it excites me to think he fucked Pamela before he came to me. He must have been doing that around the same time I was giving Craig a blowjob. I decide I'll be honest about that if he asks, but if he doesn't, I'm not saying anything.

After all, it's Craig who's my boyfriend and I'm cheating on him, I'm not cheating on Andrew. Being honest though, to me it feels like it's the other way round. That's really weird, but it's also weird that I'm doing this with Andrew. He's as old as my Dad. I've imagined myself making love any number of times, but I've never imagined myself doing this with anyone as old as Andrew. It's going to happen though, I know it is.

"Are you sure, Regan?" he breathes. "I want to fuck you, but Pamela's my wife and I don't you getting jealous on me." He smiles. "I just want to fuck you."

I guess you can't get more honest than that. I almost giggle but instead it comes out as a gasp. He's so big and hard in my hand. I stroke him with my fingers, working his length, savoring that rigid hardness, knowing what he wants to do to me with it. "I can tell that you do," I whisper.

He chuckles silently. "Do you really want this, Regan?" He kisses my nose. I try and find his lips, I want to kiss him. I don't succeed but he does, he kisses me for a second. "We won't if you don't want to," he says.

"Yes," I whisper, "I want it." I do. I'm scared and I do and I don't but I'm excited and I'm wet and I'm ready and he's so hot and hard in my and he wants me and I want this. I want him to do this to me. "I do, Andrew," I breathe. "You can do what you want to me," I add, releasing his cock, moving my hands to clutch at his back. "I know you're married. I don't care. Just do it to me."

"Jesus, I'm going to fuck you now, Regan Wong." His voice is one long soft groan. He looks down into my eyes. I feel something push against me. Something bigger than his finger and I know it's the head of his cock positioned against me and I'm parting for him. Opening. He moves one hand down, between us. His cockhead brushes my labia, circles, brushing up and down the slickness of my slit, parting me so that I want to squeal out loud with excitement but I know I can't. I bite my bottom lip hard instead.

"Mmmmmmm." Instead of squealing, I moan, very quietly. I love what he's doing to me, brushing me where I'm so sensitive, smiling as he watches my face. I'm so transparent, my expression is changing as he teases me. With every touch I want him inside me more and more. Any fear I had has evaporated. He knows.

"Please," I whisper. I want it in me.

"Please, what?" he says, still circling his cock against me. I'm so wet now, his cockhead slips between my labia so easily, so wetly, part for him so easily.

I remember. "Please, Sir," I whisper. "I want it in me, Andrew ... Sir."

He smiles, he moves against me, his cockhead eases inwards. I feel myself part for him. My back arches. I shudder. My mouth opens wide as he pushes. I'm stretching around the solid girth of his swollen cockhead. It's the first time a man's cock has touched me there and I'm trembling as he pushes up against my entrance. My hands clutch at his back, my fingers dig into him. He pauses, holding himself there, pushing gently. My sex gives under his pressure, slowly opening for him. It's indescribable. Exquisite. Feeling him there where I'm so sensitive, knowing his cock intends to enter me there, that soon he's going to be inside me.

He's watching me, watching my face, his body heavy on mine. I'm spread for him. I'm there for him. I've held him in my hand. I've seen him. I know how big his cock is and I know my own body. I know how small I am. How delicate. I'm stretching around him, he's pushing gently against my entrance, pushing gently into me as I slowly open for him. My wetness floods over him, I'm limp, I'm looking up at him, watching his face, transfixed by the desire for me that I see there. The want. The passion. He wants me. He wants to fuck me so much.

"Uuughhhhh." My entrance stretches and stretches some more to encompass that swollen bulbous head. He's so big. Huge. Oh fuck, he feels enormous and so hard. There's no give in him. It's me that's giving. Surrendering my body to him. He's taking possession of me. He's making me his.

"Nnnnuughhh .... Nnuggghhh." I jerk and groan as his cockhead eases through my entrance. Except it's not easing. He's huge and as he pushes inside me, he feels even larger. Oh fuck, it's so big inside me. My back arches, I groan and groan again. I'm stretching for him alright, he's not just pushing up against me now, he's inside me and he's still pushing into me. Deeper. He`s huge. How can he fit in me?

"Give me your hands," he whispers, "above your head, please, Miss Wong."

I look up at him, wide-eyed. A little scared. My hands slowly leave his back. I place them above my head, on my pillow. He's on his elbows, his arms slide under mine, his hands seize mine. Hold them. I'm spread and pinned beneath him. His cock is poised at my entrance, partially inside me now.

"You're about to become mine, Regan Wong," he breathes. His mouth covers mine. He kisses me hard. Brutally hard, crushing my lips against his, possessing my mouth. I surrender my mouth for his use just as I'm surrendering my body for his use. I know what I'm here for. I'm here for Andrew to take. I'm here for him to fuck. I'm here for him to make me his. My heart races furiously.

"Do you want to be mine, Regan?" His mouth lifts. His eyes search mine.

I gasp for breath. He's in me just a little, I'm stretched so wide open for him to take me. "Yes," I gasp, "Yes ... Do it to me ..." My hands clutch tightly at his where he's pinned them above my head, leaving me so helpless and vulnerable. I`m at his mercy, I know I am. And there`s no mercy on his face. Just desire for me.

He smiles. "I want to do it to you hard, Regan." His voice flows over me like syrup, thick and lascivious, full of enjoyment. I know he's enjoying me.

"Yes," I gasp. I want him to enjoy me. "Please ... do it to me how you like."

"Don't worry, Regan," he breathes in my ear, "it might hurt you a little bit to start with but you can take this." He moves his hands now, he's resting his weight on his elbows, his hands take hold of mine and pin them to the bed above my head where they'd been resting. His hands keep mine pinned tightly while his body pins mine. I'm positioned for him to take. "Move your knees back further, I need you wide open for me."

"Uuughhhh," I gasp, obeying, drawing my knees back as far as I can. My movement results in my channel sliding on him. It's a sensation that almost stops my breathing. It's exquisite.

"Nnnghhhhh." This time I groan, very softly. My heels rest against his hips. He lifts his hips slightly, my heels move with him, rise just a little.

He smiles down at me. His lips brush mine tenderly. "I'm going to take you hard now, Regan."

"Yes," I whisper, melting on him where he's already partially inside me. "Oh yes, take me hard." His face tells me this is going to hurt me. He's going to enjoy doing this to me, I can tell. One of his hands brushes my hair back from my forehead. He kisses my lips again, so gently. There's no warning. He thrusts. Thrusts himself into me. His cockhead abruptly pushes up inside me.

"Ooohhhhh." There's a sudden searing pain as he abruptly tears through my hymen and I realize what has just happened in that same instant of time. It sears. It hurts. I jerk, my back arches. My head arches back, my breath hisses from my mouth. Beads of sweat break out across my forehead. He pauses now, his cockhead and a little of his shaft now forced into me.

"Uuuughhh," I groan, feeling him within me. It's not hard to believe some of his cock is inside me. I can feel him in me. He's thrusting into me, taking me and I'm clenched so tightly around this huge hard intrusion within my body.

"Ohhhh that's good, Regan," he murmurs, pausing at my hiss, at the sudden buck of my body beneath him. The girth of his shaft fills the juncture between my inner thighs, solid, thick, an enormous shaft of hard male flesh that brooks no resistance. I offer none. That searing pain is fleetingly sharp, ephemeral, already passing. He lifts his hips, pauses, eases down, his cock pushing up inside me, again and again, slowly, exquisitely, always pushing, easing gradually inwards. My channel expands within to admit him deeper inside me. Little by little he possesses me and I'm straining beneath him, back arching, stretching inside, not quite painfully but almost.

"Nnughh .... Uughhh .... Nnnghhhh ... Uuughhh." I groan with every movement, my hands clutching at his where he pins them down above my head. I'm looking up at him, seeing his enjoyment of what he's doing to me written across his face. Helpless. I`m so helpless and it`s amazing, I never expected it to feel like this and I`m reveling in my surrender and what he`s doing to me and his control over me.

"Oh fuck, you're so tight, Regan," he breathes in my ear, his face buried in my hair for a moment. "Such a tight little cunt."

"It's yours," I whisper, "my cunt ... it's all yours." That whisper is strained. He's so big inside me, moving up deeper within me and I'm stretching around him. I feel his cockshaft inside me, easing backwards and forwards. My channel shapes itself around him. My knees brush his ribs, my heels ride his hips as he moves on me, lifting and lowering in the valley between my legs. His shaft stretches my inner lips around his girth, he's sliding in and out, tugging at my lips as he eases out, pulling at them as he eases back inside me and he's so thick in that opening. It's as if someone has taken the handle of a baseball bat and is impaling me with it, driving it up inside me.

"Are you okay, Regan?" He's paused in me. More of his cock is in me, I don't know how much more but my channel tells me there's a lot of him inside me. It hurts but I want him to keep moving. I want all of him.

"Don't stop, Andrew," I whisper, my back arching of itself, "keep doing it to me."

"Do you really want this, Regan?" He's looking down into my eyes, his nose brushing mine. His look so intent, penetrating. "Because, Miss Wong, I really want to start fucking you harder now and it might hurt you a little when I do."

Hurt me? He's hurting me now but it feels ... I don't know how to explain it. There's pleasure and there's a little pain and there's the exquisite knowledge that he's taking me and I want him to.

"Uhhhh," I gasp, "please ... please Andrew, I want it." I do. I want this so much. I've never wanted anything more in my life than this. I don't care that he thinks he's going to hurt me. It hurt when his cock tore my hymen open but now it doesn't. Now it feels a lot better. In a strange way it`s good.

"Okay," he breathes. I can feel him, so tense. His muscles taut. "I'm going to take you completely now, Regan, I want to give it to you hard."

I know he wants that. "Please," I gasp. "Do it." Abruptly, I'm limp, helpless. I want him.

"Please, Sir," he says. His voice is gentle but firm.

"Please, Sir," I gasp. I like obeying Andrew when he speaks like that to me. It's as if I'm his slave or something. I like that thought. I put it into words. "I'm your slave," I gasp, "do whatever you want to me." His cock seems to throb powerfully inside me. So powerfully that I stiffen, arch beneath him, gasp. "Sir," I whisper, belatedly. Calling Andrew "Sir" sends a strange ripple of emotion through me. It's strange and maybe it's weird but I like calling him "Sir," especially now, when he's on me and in me and he's making me his. Taking me. He's taking me. "I want you," I whisper.

He smiles.

"Take me now, Sir," I whisper, heart fluttering as I call him by that title.

"I will, Regan," he whispers back, "Soon. I'll tell you when." He's moving in me again.

"Oh god," I gasp, "oh god ... ohhh ....nnnnhhhhhh ...nnnnggghhhh." I'm biting my bottom lip, hard, whining softly, trying not to make any noise as Andrew's cock very gently eases in and out of me. He's not pushing deeper into me. Not yet. Just easing in and out where he's already penetrated. Where I've had him inside me. My hands clutch at his. My back arches, I try to spread myself wider for him, my heels slide on his butt as he moves. His cock moves inside me. Exquisite friction against the slippery walls of my channel where I clasp him.

He's not just hard inside me. He's a solid bar of steel inside my channel, stretching me around him where he's entering me and I want him all the way inside me so badly and I'm scared of the unknown, all at the same time. What will it feel like when all of him is inside me? When all of him is in me and he`s making love to me? I don't know. It's hard, so hard not to make any noise, I mean. I've never done this before and I'm scared. Scared and very very excited. It's happening. I'm about to lose it completely and Andrew isn't who I expected to lose it to, although I know him well.

1...45678...14