The Women in Blue Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers

Connor did an hour of P90X, imagining straining against Petra in some of the exercises, and took another shower. Then he hit the bunk, and started through the visualization exercises that Dr. Shapiro had taught him. He closed his eyes and found he was able to direct and move the shapes quickly in the ways she suggested, and soon could call them up and manipulate them at will. He was anxious to learn more and see how this could eventually link up with erection control!

Connor saw Petra every afternoon when he dropped off samples, and each time he talked to her he was more and more taken with her. He was almost afraid to ask Polly about her and that Polly would declare Petra off limits.

Friday afternoon he dropped off the samples he told Petra he had to go, but that he would talk to his supervisor and that when he brought the tree samples Monday afternoon maybe they could make plans for Tuesday night. She smiled and gave him a little kiss that was not totally chaste.

He drove to the main house, took a shower, and headed down to supper. Liz was out on the back porch cooking big rib eye steaks on a huge grill and they smelled incredible. Connor was hungry, but he also must have needed some iron, because his craving for the steaks was like an animal urge.

Polly walked in and said "Time for a little red meat, Connor?"

He laughed. "I sure have a craving for it right now!"

Polly laughed. "I bet you have a craving for Petra, too?"

Connor froze. How did she know that? I guess he shouldn't be surprised. She seemed to know everything before I did. He supposed he might as well tell her about it. "As a matter of fact, I really like her."

Polly smiled. "You always had good taste, Connor. You should definitely get to know Petra better. She is brilliant, beautiful, emotionally open and honest. In fact, you should do your best to make her a very satisfied woman. Be honest about your feelings and make her feel special. But don't mention anything I said about her other than it is okay to date her."

Connor asked "Is Petra going to be a lady in red?"

Polly smiled like a Cheshire cat. "She will in a few years, perhaps. Next year she will be a novice like you, and like her friend Chrissy is now. And by the way, Chrissy is completely off limits for you."

Connor laughed. "I've never met Chrissy. I just know she has used the phrase 'social obligations' with Petra to explain her absences on Saturday nights."

Polly laughed again. "Chrissy is a gorgeous tall redhead that all the boys chase. She will certainly know who you are, though. Her first night in the audience was your stage debut! She was quite impressed!"

Connor blushed. He would have to be careful in what he said and how he acted around Chrissy. Liz had finished putting out the food and they went through the line. Polly made Connor take two steaks, and told him he would need the iron to keep up with Petra. Polly said he had some private showing work scheduled for tonight, and that he would be required to be in the audience for all the plays Saturday night.

Dana strutted in with a full plate and gave Connor a predatory smile. "Polly tells me you are trying to get in shape for some sessions with me!" she said. "I am not sure you are up to the challenge, but try to eat plenty of red meat in the next few weeks!" She put her hand on Connor's butt cheek and gave it very suggestive squeeze, then a smarting slap as she headed out the door.

Connor headed toward the main hall to find out his assignment for the private showings. One of the ladies in red was manning the desk in the hall outside the 'viewing rooms', and gave him a script with the room assignment on the front page. He turned to walk toward the room and flipped to the script and read it.

"Phillippa is a 42 year old woman who cannot express what she needs sexually. She must learn to tell her partners exactly what she wants and how she wants it, rather than hoping they will magically guess what she likes and do it for her. She has been told that you are a high end male escort that will do anything she wants for an hour, and you will. But she does not know that at the end of the hour, you will turn the tables on her and make her do what you want. Try to figure out what she really needs to get turned on and make her do it."

Connor opened the door and walked into the room, which had normal furniture including a big brass bed plus one of the leather chaise lounges with all the 'extra fixtures'. Phillippa was a petite, plain looking woman with brown hair and brown eyes. She wore little makeup, no jewelry, and a very unflattering dress, but she had a trim and very nice figure. Her legs were well muscled and her shoulders, bared by the dress, were strong and well defined. She started to smile at Connor, and then smirked instead. She stood up and spoke harshly "You are late!"

Connor played along. "I got here as soon as I could, and I am here to do anything you please!"

Phillippa was trying to do a Dominatrix number on Connor, but it did not ring true. For one thing, it did not excite him at all the way Sherry had. Secondly, she seemed to be tentatively watching his reaction, rather than enjoying herself in the role. But he would play along for a while.

She walked up close to him. "Strip!" she yelled. "On your knees and put your hands behind your head!" The facile way she used the phrase gave him a clue, and looking at her eyes he made a connection. She was a cop! She had cop's eyes like the CWO's at the navy bases where he had lived. They looked guarded, wary, constantly searching and suspicious. She was watching, but she also looked like she was being watched and was worried about it. Connor slowly stripped off his clothes, keeping eye contact and watching her reactions closely. She took in every inch of him as it was exposed, and she was interested, but still inhibited somehow. He knelt just in front of her, maintaining eye contact.

She put one leg up on the coffee table nearby, spread her legs slightly, and said "put your arms behind your back and eat me!"

Connor began to kiss her leg just above the knee, slowly and tantalizingly. She sighed in pleasure but then fought to get back into her role. She grabbed his head and pushed it right to her pussy. He began to eat her gently, and she sighed again and closed her eyes. But suddenly she opened her eyes and tried to take control again. "Close your eyes!" she screamed. "And make me come quickly." Connor could tell she was trying to stay in control, but not successfully. He began using all the tricks that Polly had taught him, and soon Phillippa's eyes were closed again and she was pushing forward into his face as he worked on her. She shuddered a little and squirted a little juice on his face. If not for that squirt he would not have thought she came. She quickly opened her eyes and looked like she had been caught doing something wrong. She tried to get control again.

"Lie on the bed on your back, and you better keep it up for me!" she yelled.

Connor complied, his erection pointing straight at the ceiling. She climbed on top of him and lowered herself onto his cock. She was very wet, but still quite tight, and she slowly let herself down about halfway, and then began riding up and down on him. She slowly lowered herself further until he was fully inside her, then closed her eyes and began to move slowly up and down, circling her hips languidly and lingering at the bottom of each motion.

Connor looked around and noticed that the brass bed has long silk ties knotted around the four bedposts within easy reach. He saw that her nipples were fully erect and her eyes were still closed, and there was a quirky smile on her face. She looked really beautiful as she moved, with her breasts firm, her abdominal muscles pumping, and that Mona Lisa smile on her face. Sweat broke out on her brow, as she was exerting herself and using Connor's cock to full advantage. Soon she shook her head back and forth, and then bottomed out on his cock. She slowed her motion for just a moment, then started the up and down routine again. Connor thrust up against her in time, getting a little more penetration than before. He thought she was about to come, but then she opened her eyes and had that nervous "somebody is looking" expression on her face again.

She looked down at Connor and frowned. "Close your eyes and keep it up!" she yelled. She strained and worked but kept her eyes open and did not seem to get her groove back. She was now pounding Connor as hard as she could, but making no more progress on getting herself off. She was clearly frustrated and taking it out on Connor, but soon stopped and fell onto the side of the bed and sobbed in frustration. Connor rolled over to hold her, and at first she pushed him away. Finally she stayed still and continued to be racked with sobs, crying against his shoulder.

Connor murmured to her, and then got one of his hunches. He grabbed the silk ties and tied one around each of her wrists without her even realizing it. She buried her face in the bedclothes and would not look at him, so he quickly shared her feet and tied them to the brass bed frame, too. He tightened them up, and she realized she was snared, with one foot and one wrist tied to the head of the bed, and one foot and one wrist tied to the foot of the bed. She was naked and face down. She struggled against the ties but could do nothing to free herself. She turned her head and looked over her right shoulder to see Connor smiling as he surveyed her naked back and legs spread wide.

"You really do have a nice ass and strong, good looking legs!" he said. "I think I am really going to enjoy having my turn with you."

She glared at him. "What do you mean 'your turn'?"

"Connor laughed. "You had your turn, and now I am going to take mine. But I am not limited to one hour. I am going to take my time and do whatever I want. And you are going to do whatever I want, too!"

Connor saw her script on the coffee table, and read it aloud. "Your escort will do whatever you want for an hour, and then he will have some surprises for you. Go along with whatever he wants."

She struggled again, writhing in futility. "But I thought that meant you would ask me what to do!"

Connor laughed again. "Not this time, beautiful. I am going to do exactly what gets me off! If you please me, then I might take requests after I get everything I want. You know this room is completely soundproofed and isolated, and no one but you and I will ever know what happened in here. And you also know you have absolutely no control over what happens next and no responsibility or accountability for it."

She tried to struggle some more but could not budge the silk ties. Connor kneeled next to the bed between her legs and began to caress them. "You know, Phillippa, I am sort of a 'legs and ass' kind of guy, and yours really get me going." He ran both hands all over her legs and then squeezed her buttocks.

She stopped struggling and just remained still. As he groped her legs with his hands she began to breathe more deeply and he smelled a wave of excitement from her pussy. He smiled and said "I think your pussy likes me!"

He spread her legs even further with his hands and she shivered. "What are you going to do?" she asked.

He smiled and laughed. "I am going to hug and kiss every square millimeter of your fine legs and tight little ass. And then, I am going to return to the places I found most interesting, juicy, and/or tasty and give them my undivided attention! In depth attention, if you know what I mean." He started at her feet and spent a long time touching, kissing and licking her, complete with running commentary. "Nice calves. Oh I like the back of your knees. I like the way your thighs quiver when I lick them! You really have nice thighs."

He bit the back of her legs lightly and she quivered again and another wave of odor escaped her pussy. He had arrived just at the junction of where leg becomes ass or vice versa. One of his favorite areas. He bit her lightly and she squirmed. She was literally gushing from her pussy, putting out ten times as much juice as before when she came while he was eating her out. It also smelled even better. He kissed her ass cheeks and continued kissing all the way to the small of her back, then used his hands to pull her cheeks apart. She said "Oh My God" as he blew his hot breath onto her.

He began licking all around her anus but never quite touching it, but getting close enough to blow more hot air on it. He could not resist more commentary. "Your little asshole is a beautiful rosebud" he breathed, and just lightly touched his tongue to it. "But I don't think it is getting enough attention. It looks really tight. I just have to kiss it!" He very lightly flicked his tongue against it, without pushing into it at all.

She thrashed her head from side to side and muttered "Oh, oh, oh!" as he touched her. Her pussy was now frothing and wetting the sheets very strongly. He decided to use one of the 'training techniques" that Polly had taught him. He bit one of her cheeks pretty strongly to distract her as he slipped one finger and then two into her pussy. She was so wet and hot they went in effortlessly and he quickly found her G spot by its squishy and ripe feel. He then synchronized his tongue thrusts into her asshole with the motions of his fingers. When he sensed she was just about to come, he thrust his tongue as far into her ass as he could. She came and he felt her pussy contract against his fingers and the muscles of her ass grip his tongue. She screamed and then sighed.

He repeated the whole exercise again and she came even harder. He sucked on her ass, creating strong suction. She drew in her breath again, and he told her "Phillippa, I absolutely love your little rosebud. If it delicious and nutritious! It is a wonder of the modern world."

He switched his mouth to her pussy, and slipped a finger in her ass. She moaned deep down in her throat as he pushed it in a bit. Her ass was really tight. She finally said "no one have ever done that to me! I never even imagined it could be like that. But I have never.... I mean it has never been....."

Connor left his finger at its present depth and licked her clit until she came again. When she did he slipped his finger a little deeper into her ass. He did it again. She moved back against him to get more of it in her ass.

"Oh God!" she said huskily. "I never thought I would want a dick in my ass!" She sounded like she was surprised. Welcome to the club, Connor thought.

He kissed her ass cheeks again and said "You are not quite ready for that yet, and your beautiful butt has me so hard I am afraid I would hurt you. So like a good little slut you are going to suck me off first to soften me up a little."

He moved around to the front of the bed, grabbed her head with his hands, and put his cock in her mouth. She was now really turned on and she began to suck him greedily. He kept up the running commentary. "Oh yeah. Very nice. Suck a little harder. Take me a little deeper. Oh yeah."

She had her eyes closed and was in another world, totally concentrating on his cock. He began to thrust deeper into her and she opened wider to accommodate him. Soon she was taking at all and sucking hard. He felt his orgasm building, and told her so. "Okay, beautiful! I am going to come and you are going to swallow every drop!"

And with that he shot his first spurt into her mouth. She stopped sucking for a moment and swallowed, then resumed suction as he shot again. It felt fantastic and he told her so!

"Suck it all out of me you beautiful slut! Harder! Oh yeah!" She was pumping and sucking like a six month old calf. Finally he realized he had shot his load and there was nothing else to shoot. She continued to suck hard, and he never lost his erection. He pulled his cock out of her mouth and knelt down and told her she was beautiful and then kissed her deeply.

The he moved back around behind her. He spread her cheeks with his hands and stuck his tongue as far into her as it could, and moved it around wildly inside her ass. She bucked and screamed, and pushed back against him. He slapped his dick against her butt cheeks and she whimpered. Then he remembered Polly's teaching about not being really good at something until you had been on both sides of it. Then he remembered how roughly Sherry had treated him. He gave Phillippa one quick and hard slap on each butt cheek.

"You are really beautiful, but you are a naughty little slut aren't you? He said loudly.

"Yes." She sobbed.

He caressed her butt gently. "What happens to naughty girls?"

"They get spanked" she cried.

"Yes they do!" He gave her three slaps left, right and then repeated the sequence, hard. Her breath came in sobs and rasps, rapid and loud.

"And if you are not just naughty, but also have a cute, tight little ass, then what happens?" he shouted.

"You get fucked in the ass!" she screamed in frustration. She was ready.

He teased once more. "What do you want, slut!"

"I want to be fucked in the ass!" she screamed again.

He laughed. "Not that you deserve it, but I am going to give you what you want. I am going to pick up a little lube from that greasy, smelly pussy of yours, and then it's up the poop chute for you, slut!"

He bent to his task and made a few thrusts into her pussy. It was so wet and thick it was like sticking your dick in mayonnaise jar! Then he positioned himself at her ass and began to enter her. Despite her level of excitement, and the lubrication, she was still very tight. He pushed forward, felt her loosen a bit, and then pushed forward again. It took some time to even get halfway in. She was frantic. He knew many women could not come from anal stimulation. Maybe because they did not have a prostate gland to be stimulated. He knew some could come because they had "mapped" anal pleasure onto vaginal or clitoral pleasure via training methods like Polly used. He was not sure where Phillippa was on that spectrum, but she was certainly enjoying herself. She wheezed her breath in synchrony with his thrusts. He was now getting about three quarters of his length into her, and beginning to increase the frequency of his thrusts. She felt so hot and tight on his cock that it was unbelievable.

He decided to tell her so. "That is one tight little ass you have there, slut. I really like it. I can't wait to come in it." That seemed to resonate with her; she began breathing even more loudly. Suddenly he was overcome by the impulse to penetrate her and come as deep inside her as he could. He ignored her noises and responses and just fucked her ass as deep and hard as he could. He had already come once, so it took a while. But soon the tide rose inside him and he pulled her hair and spanked her again as he spurted inside her ass.

She was gasping, crying, and laughing all at once. He untied her arms and legs, and then curled up with her on the bed, 'spoons' style with her in front of him. He held her tight and kissed hers shoulders and neck and she quieted down and their breathing slowed.

"So how did a nice cop like you end up in a place like this?" he asked her.

She froze, and then said "I used to be a cop, a long time ago. How did you know?"

I told her about her eyes, and the Navy CWO's in the shore patrol, and how I guessed she needed to just relax and not be under the microscope so much to let herself go sexually. "What do you do here?" I asked her.

"I'm in charge of security for the labs. I was a cop while I went to undergraduate school and law school, then became an FBI agent, and then took this job after I had enough years in for federal retirement. Polly found me, I am not sure how, then was relentless until I had agreed to come here." She snuggled against him. 'I guess I do have a hard time with trust issues."

conanthe
conanthe
2,769 Followers